Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

Deck, please answer these questions as you clearly have the answers for everything:

How does almost every culture have a similar global flood story, most all even stating the same reason for God bringing the flood?  The native american/ south americans do, how could they before european explorers came to the americas?  I have a feeling your answer might involve alien contact, if so please just pass on this one.

Secondly, how are the dimensions given for Noahs ark so perfect? They are still used in modern shipbuilding by the best naval architects and engineers, and studies have been done to show the Ark would have been one of the sturdiest sea vessels ever constructed.  All done without a team of engineers and computing power that we have today.
How is there not universal geological evidence of a singular global flood?

Please answer my question fully, then I will respond to yours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:48:32 PM

Deck, please answer these questions as you clearly have the answers for everything:

How does almost every culture have a similar global flood story, most all even stating the same reason for God bringing the flood?  The native american/ south americans do, how could they before european explorers came to the americas?  I have a feeling your answer might involve alien contact, if so please just pass on this one.

Secondly, how are the dimensions given for Noahs ark so perfect? They are still used in modern shipbuilding by the best naval architects and engineers, and studies have been done to show the Ark would have been one of the sturdiest sea vessels ever constructed.  All done without a team of engineers and computing power that we have today.
How is there not universal geological evidence of a singular global flood?

Please answer my question fully, then I will respond to yours
1. "It's a small world after all."
2. "It's a small world after all."

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:54:50 PM

How does almost every culture have a similar global flood story, most all even stating the same reason for God bringing the flood?  The native american/ south americans do, how could they before european explorers came to the americas?  I have a feeling your answer might involve alien contact, if so please just pass on this one.

Secondly, how are the dimensions given for Noahs ark so perfect? They are still used in modern shipbuilding by the best naval architects and engineers, and studies have been done to show the Ark would have been one of the sturdiest sea vessels ever constructed.  All done without a team of engineers and computing power that we have today.

At last, decent queries:

There is in fact historical evidence for more than 7, yes, 7 floods that I have personally read of, and made notes of. The god(s) that these survivor's write of, existed before the bible and any of it's own characters.

There was a time when the uppermost top of the american/canadian landmass once met the european landmass and could be walked over. Countless books wonder why people from the east could have got to the west. Well, it take's a soldier on a forced march, around 6 hours to walk 44 miles, you do the maths..

The fact that pyramids are far older (ALL over the world) than anything columbus could have came up with is evidence in itself that ,man could walk anywhere, especially with time on his hands.. how long ago was it that the pyramid beneath japans sea was actually created? Well before anything we can prove, for the coast of japan is as old if not older than the sphinx.

I can create a mathematically precise plan of anything that will stand the test of time.. but as I posted earlier in this thread, there was never a physical boat that could handle even only 2 of every living thing, for 2 of every living thing would denote 2 of every sea creature, which incidently, is never mentioned. So the birds boarded the ship, but the fish did not? Yeah right.. DNA is the easiest way for a wise man to store all lifeforms if such an event were to happen again.

Was the flood before or after the blast from the past that wiped out the dinosaurs?

Finally: Planet earth is alive, to say it is not a living thing is to show how weak your beliefs are.. so what was the other planet if there were 2 of every living thing?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:55:36 PM

How does almost every culture have a similar global flood story, most all even stating the same reason for God bringing the flood?  The native american/ south americans do, how could they before european explorers came to the americas?  I have a feeling your answer might involve alien contact, if so please just pass on this one.

Secondly, how are the dimensions given for Noahs ark so perfect? They are still used in modern shipbuilding by the best naval architects and engineers, and studies have been done to show the Ark would have been one of the sturdiest sea vessels ever constructed.  All done without a team of engineers and computing power that we have today.

See? It's like I said in a different post. The entropy in our lives is causing us to devolve, not evolve.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:57:54 PM

At last, decent queries:

There is in fact historical evidence for more than 7, yes, 7 floods that I have personally read of, and made notes of. The god(s) that these survivor's write of, existed before the bible and any of it's own characters.

There was a time when the uppermost top of the american/canadian landmass once met the european landmass and could be walked over. Countless books wonder why people from the east could have got to the west. Well, it take's a soldier on a forced march, around 6 hours to walk 44 miles, you do the maths..

The fact that pyramids are far older (ALL over the world) than anything columbus could have came up with is evidence in itself that ,man could walk anywhere, especially with time on his hands.. how long ago was it that the pyramid beneath japans sea was actually created? Well before anything we can prove, for the coast of japan is as old if not older than the sphinx.

I can create a mathematically precise plan of anything that will stand the test of time.. but as I posted earlier in this thread, there was never a physical boat that could handle even only 2 of every living thing, for 2 of every living thing would denote 2 of every sea creature, which incidently, is never mentioned. So the birds boarded the ship, but the fish did not? Yeah right.. DNA is the easiest way for a wise man to store all lifeforms if such an event were to happen again.

Was the flood before or after the blast from the past that wiped out the dinosaurs?

Finally: Planet earth is alive, to say it is not a living thing is to show how weak your beliefs are.. so what was the other planet if there were 2 of every living thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:58:53 PM

See? It's like I said in a different post. The entropy in our lives is causing us to devolve, not evolve.

Smiley
Forsooth, quite specifically that of your own.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:00:00 PM

At last, decent queries:

Smiley
"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:00:42 PM

Like I said, I dont do external links.. the planet is alive, and the other was the moon, wake up.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:01:40 PM

At last, decent queries:

Smiley

I cant in all honesty, make it any more simple.
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

At last, decent queries:

Smiley

And, thus, your understanding.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

NO, I can get complicated by providing historical proof that man waked from east to west long ago, the rest is blatantly obvious.. Why is noahs arc the same maths as the pyramid, in itself a scale of the earth, which in itself is again a scale of the bigger picture and so forth?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

The Earth is alive, you cannot escape this fact.. and in noah's arc (elipse) the earth, and one other sphere boarded said arc.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

At last, decent queries:

Smiley

I clearly understand more than you and your book combined ;P
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

Chaim was banned to the people of Nod... where the F did the Nod people came from? We have no clue...
I rest my case because Creationists aren't rational and they will go around by cherry-picking bullshit to make some shit they believe to be a "proof", actually they fit the evidence in the event, but the event has no evidence at all.
If God appears, I'll wear my iron helmet to make it go away.  Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:15:19 PM

At last, decent queries:

Smiley

I clearly understand more than you and your book combined ;P
"I have only known that I know nothing."

By professing knowledge, you claim ignorance.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:18:09 PM

C'mon dunce, gimme a break, you say everything but nothing, you are as useless as that which you say..

Pointless.

Another bible basher with no respect for others. bitcointalk.

Shoulda been bible bashers heaven.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:18:27 PM

We're not all here to put up with this kinda crap, pm them? Do I look like a grass? He's the crybaby, forever doin peoples head in with comments that are a million times more offensive than any swear word I caould use.. he's just to afraid to go fuck his own wife.. he likes to think he makes LOVE.. with his kids.. A scientific fact.

What is it, donations count do they?

Well, if yo would keep a civil tongue in your head...

Did you get your handle from building a Deck onto your house?

Smiley

BADecker, I think you have been gracious and very kind.  We have to be careful where we cast our pearls.  But you might have more patience than I have it appears.  Wink

Yeah, I know. I debate this with myself all the time.

If Decky was one of us, he wouldn't use his foul language. So he isn't simply testing us. He is for real. But it is those kinds of folks that make God very happy when they turn. It IS difficult balancing where and when to limit myself with the hopes that he just might turn.

Regarding not only Decky, but the whole thread full of atheists, there have been many times when I attempted to post my new post, but it said something like, "3 new posts have been added..." And then I would find that the 3 new posts fit very well directly ahead of mine.

I wonder Who is making it work like that?

Smiley

Well am no one o use (thank fuck) and never will be, but here's a very interesting point:

When my mother died, she chose one o them humanitarian send off's, cause she taught us god does not require words. He does not fill kids heads with nonsense. (or semen) In fact, it was well documented that she did not believe in god. But she was forced to have a funeral in a church. Now how is being forced to go to a funeral in a church knowing the person you are greiving for HATES the fuckin place, and the only way they could get her to attend was to wait till she was dead? Fuckin weirdo's.

I totally understand why you would be upset with what happened in your mom's situation. It seems strange and disrespectful to force someone to have a funeral where she did not want it, and I am sad that it added to the suffering you must already have been going through. Sad Just know that many, if not most, Christians would totally agree with your point on this.  Which leads me to this question, do you put all Christians in the same box?  Even as a Christian I realize that we are all on a journey.  No one is perfect.  No one is sinless.  Those of us that are sincerely trying to serve God we are letting His Spirit work in us and it is a lifelong process.  We are like trees that are constantly being pruned.  I pray each day my life is filled with the things God wants me to have so that His light shines through and not my own selfish and evil thoughts and desires.  But it seems that the world expects perfection from Christians and when they don't see it they are happy and say, "hypocrite!"   There are some Christians that are living the way that they should be (many on this board have shown themselves to be very kind and patient) but there are some that may just call themselves Christians but are not doing God's will, just their own.   That is the sad thing.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

As long as christians continue to gang up as only a masonic brotherhood would feel the need to agains a soul son who just happened to find his god in his way, yes, I will place them in the same box, for this is what they do with anyone, who, like me, not only think outside the box, but live.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:23:43 PM

As long as christians continue to gang up as only a masonic brotherhood would feel the need to agains a soul son who just happened to find his god in his way, yes, I will place them in the same box, for this is what they do with anyone, who, like me, not only think outside the box, but live.

I think the masons are a dangerous organization.  I had a friend that invited me to something once and there was a pentagram on the floor (used for summoning demons) and I never went back.  I read up on it and there is so much occultist things going on at many of these Masonic temples.  Just my thoughts on that one.  Undecided  Edit:  not that everyone who is a Mason is into that, or even is aware, but it was a red flag for me and I did not feel comfortable at all with what was going on when I was there.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

I think the masons are a dangerous organization.  I had a friend that invited me to something once and there was a pentagram on the floor (used for summoning demons) and I never went back.  I read up on it and there is so much occultist things going on at many of these Masonic temples.  Just my thoughts on that one.  Undecided  Edit:  not that everyone who is a Mason is into that, or even is aware, but it was a red flag for me and I did not feel comfortable at all with what was going on when I was there.

Me neither.. hence my avatar.. note it's the right way up as is written in the bible?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: