Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845451 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:19:04 PM

Neither, allow me to add a third?

Factual.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:29:30 PM

Scared to prove it without any takers?  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:37:29 PM

BADecker

Unignore

Re: Scientific proof that God exists?
Today at 16:29:30

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:39:42 PM

And just when I thought we were becoming fast friends. You know, all fuzzy like.   Wink

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:42:46 PM

BADecker

Unignore

Re: Scientific proof that God exists?
Today at 16:29:30

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:48:18 PM

Ok, I''ll unignore ye, but insult me one more time, I'll give all my 25 lat for your pic and ip, and I'm sure there's a few wee script kiddies that think they lat are worth sumat.. pmsl..

No, I will not give you THE answer for free. I have proven something that would make those who noticed it wary, or scared, in the old days, I'd have been burnt at stake for it, you clearly have yet to read back far enough to spot it, cause if you had, you'd have more respect for this wee muvafuka than your own god!

It is after all, the sum total of any and all argument(s) anyone COULD come up with, and incorporates every page of your chosen book.

So how did jesus feed the thousands? Please dont go into it, I know the story, my question is a simple one, how did he do it?
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:52:15 PM

Lol.. well, I can prove that I can create life from nothing, yes, a living thing, without sex, or seed, or machine. I also know how to produce enough food from a single coconut shell that could sustain an entire army of thousands. So whilst I'm not claiming it, that would in theory make me god yes or no?

Ok, maybe not god, but equal to his son?

No takers?

I cant tell if you really are delusional, or trying to be sarcastic.  I cant take anything you say serious dude

Right.  Drugs?  Possessed?

Decksperiment, some of your posts are a bit worrisome.  I am praying for you.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:00:18 PM

So how did jesus feed the thousands? Please dont go into it, I know the story, my question is a simple one, how did he do it?

Wish I had the answer to that. My lunch won't be done cookin' for 10 or 15 minutes, yet. And I'm hungry now.

Cheesy

BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:08:50 PM

God is all powerful and can created out of nothing.

You keep making comments about some sort of miracle you have done.  Don't you realize that there have been numerous miracles done through dark magic and sorcery?  Just because it can be done does not make it good.  

Look at the the story of Moses and Pharoah in Exodus.  When Moses performed some miracles, such as turning his staff into a snake, water into blood and creating frogs from the land, the magicians or sorcerers were able to do it with their dark magic as well.  

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:10:57 PM

Lol.. well, I can prove that I can create life from nothing, yes, a living thing, without sex, or seed, or machine. I also know how to produce enough food from a single coconut shell that could sustain an entire army of thousands. So whilst I'm not claiming it, that would in theory make me god yes or no?

No takers?

I cant tell if you really are delusional, or trying to be sarcastic.  I cant take anything you say serious dude

Right.  Drugs?  Possessed?

Decksperiment, some of your posts are a bit worrisome.  I am praying for you.

I'll accept being gentle on you, cause I went to sleep last night thinking you probably cut your wrists or sumat lol, after answering a question that even BADecker ran from, I congratulate you on answering such a perfectly designed (spur of the moment) question. BADecker ran like the chicken he is..

Right. (correct) You are spot on, only in 'a' wrong direction, it's not just your lords guidance you need, I dont do drugs. Yes, I possess a greater wealth of knowledge in this partcular field than google, and the bible combined. Such is the handcuff's placed on me, after all, we are all prisoners of our material posessions, and mine in earlier days were very old books that would sell for thousands now.

I have never stated God does not exist, neither have I staed I believe in him in this sense. I have however stated I believe in a greater god than the bibles, for the bible's god is such a threatening character, I wonder if I really wanna be saved, I mean an eternal hell is better than sitting being patted on the head by a cigar smokin paedo that can only be found in the cloud since he died, lol..

God is Jimmy Saville!!!

Nah, seriously, I know what I'm talking about, and it is very apparent that I am a knowledgable person in this field, and I have yet to use google as a reference, hence my keeping away from external links, people post, see, everyone I have given a FAIR answer to seems to reply with words from a work created by someone else, be it from the web, or a bible. When I refer to any book, it's cause I have the physical entity, and so have a right to copy and paste, only I gotta do it from the top of my head, and this is apparent when I get tongue twisted. If others cant google it, they become insulting.

Me, I only retaliate. but this is not my point. My point is, All my life, I have wondered the why, the what, the how, and um..?

But people that know me here where I live, are my friends, because people who say things that happen within 5 minutes of them saying it, can be freaked out, and most dont come back.. some thankfully, stay.. they tell me to shut up, but they know I'm quite an oddball character who has an uncanny knack of making things happen just by speaking. Typing is worse. When I said god needs to feed his kid, all you lot read was a rant from a madman, but what I knew was happening, was that I was so enraged by what is being done to the planet at the time I was typing, and voila!! Solar Flare. Replicating the horns of Jericho, within 7 days of the staement written in this thread, along came the flare..

Food for thought..

I'm nt stupid enough to believe I am god, but have admitted I'm a 'Seer' - hence why I have answer's.

It's the only explanation for what people cant deny if they read back a bit. Imagine the people around me who know of this ability in person.. I got more friends than the pope. Edit(no-ones allowed to see him)
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:11:53 PM

Wish I had the answer to that. My lunch won't be done cookin' for 10 or 15 minutes, yet. And I'm hungry now.

Cheesy

Seek and ye shall find, once I've had my daily cycle run, I'll answer this for free, just so you SEE me.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

No takers?

I cant tell if you really are delusional, or trying to be sarcastic.  I cant take anything you say serious dude

Right.  Drugs?  Possessed?

Decksperiment, some of your posts are a bit worrisome.  I am praying for you.

I'll accept being gentle on you, cause I went to sleep last night thinking you probably cut your wrists or sumat lol, after answering a question that even BADecker ran from, I congratulate you on answering such a perfectly designed (spur of the moment) question. BADecker ran like the chicken he is..

Right. (correct) You are spot on, only in 'a' wrong direction, it's not just your lords guidance you need, I dont do drugs. Yes, I possess a greater wealth of knowledge in this partcular field than google, and the bible combined. Such is the handcuff's placed on me, after all, we are all prisoners of our material posessions, and mine in earlier days were very old books that would sell for thousands now.

I have never stated God does not exist, neither have I staed I believe in him in this sense. I have however stated I believe in a greater god than the bibles, for the bible's god is such a threatening character, I wonder if I really wanna be saved, I mean an eternal hell is better than sitting being patted on the head by a cigar smokin paedo that can only be found in the cloud since he died, lol..

God is Jimmy Saville!!!

Nah, seriously, I know what I'm talking about, and it is very apparent that I am a knowledgable person in this field, and I have yet to use google as a reference, hence my keeping away from external links, people post, see, everyone I have given a FAIR answer to seems to reply with words from a work created by someone else, be it from the web, or a bible. When I refer to any book, it's cause I have the physical entity, and so have a right to copy and paste, only I gotta do it from the top of my head, and this is apparent when I get tongue twisted. If others cant google it, they become insulting.

Me, I only retaliate. but this is not my point. My point is, All my life, I have wondered the why, the what, the how, and um..?

But people that know me here where I live, are my friends, because people who say things that happen within 5 minutes of them saying it, can be freaked out, and most dont come back.. some thankfully, stay.. they tell me to shut up, but they know I'm quite an oddball character who has an uncanny knack of making things happen just by speaking. Typing is worse. When I said god needs to feed his kid, all you lot read was a rant from a madman, but what I knew was happening, was that I was so enraged by what is being done to the planet at the time I was typing, and voila!! Solar Flare. Replicating the horns of Jericho, within 7 days of the staement written in this thread, along came the flare..

Food for thought..

I'm nt stupid enough to believe I am god, but have admitted I'm a 'Seer' - hence why I have answer's.

It's the only explanation for what people cant deny if they read back a bit. Imagine the people around me who know of this ability in person.. I got more friends than the pope. Edit(no-ones allowed to see him)

Being a "seer" is not necessarily a good thing.  See my previous post.   You have said many things that make me wonder if you are dabbling in the occult.  Sure there is "knowledge" there, but at what cost?  Even Satan "sees" and has "knowledge" and he has even done what are considered "miracles" but it is a dangerous game that is played and can lead down a dark and destructive path that only leads to death and suffering in the end. 

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

You keep making comments about some sort of miracle you have done.  Don't you realize that there have been numerous miracles done through dark magic and sorcery?  Just because it can be done does not make it good.  

Look at the the story of Moses and Pharoah in Exodus.  When Moses performed some miracles, such as turning his staff into a snake, water into blood and creating frogs from the land, the magicians or sorcerers were able to do it with their dark magic as well.  

Please do me a favour an stop goin on about this magic stuff, be it dark or light.. it realy, really is all the same to me. Go read the seer's burden, then try convincing me again, of what you just wrote?

Back soon Wink
AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:30:32 PM

Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam lived thousands of years apart, they were not a couple.

The concept of “Natural Selection”, sometimes used synonymous with
"Survival of the Fittest”, is often touted as the magic process that when added to mutation will result in advancing steps of higher and higher species and the success of evolution.

This is completely wrong, there are several "forces" operating as natural selectors, not only "survival of the fittest", in many species sexual selection by the females dictates the future of the specie.

In Evolution there's no "higher and higher species."

But it is never a process that will give you a new species.

This is pretty big claim and proof of this will give Nobel prizes, a place in History and a ton of money.

A clear modern example - Wolves on Isle Royale in Lake Superior.

This Island use to lack wolves but in 1949 a pair of wolves made it to the island crossing an ice bridge. The Island then had a wolf population starting from a single pair.

Then in 1997 another wolf, a male, crossed an ice bridge - and because he was fresh genetic material and not inbred, he and his offspring quickly dominated and now every wolf on the island is his decendant.

For the island, he currently is the source of mitochondrial Y - yet genes from the first male wolf are still present.

On a much larger scale the same is true for our species, we have numerous genes that do not come from our Mitochondrial X and Mitochondrial Y ancestors.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

Please do me a favour an stop goin on about this magic stuff, be it dark or light.. it realy, really is all the same to me. Go read the seer's burden, then try convincing me again, of what you just wrote?

Back soon Wink

Satan comes masquerading as an "angel of light."  Be careful.  His goal to is to come and "steal, kill and destroy" from us all.  The fact that it is all the same to you is what is the most disconcerting.  It shows you do not have any discernment in these things.

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:35:35 PM

No "magic" can be done, it's all hogwash!

Why not launch an alt that uses POM (proof of magic) you'll find that you would be the only one to imagine it being mined Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:08:04 PM

Back soon Wink

Satan comes masquerading as an "angel of light."  Be careful.  His goal to is to come and "steal, kill and destroy" from us all.  The fact that it is all the same to you is what is the most disconcerting.  It shows you do not have any discernment in these things.

This is exactly the point. And BitChick has stated it in simple terms.

Nobody can do enough magic to save himself/herself from death. Jesus' focus wasn't on doing the miracles. His focus was on doing the one miracle that nobody else could do - saving from death for eternal life.

One need only look at the great mistake that Satan made when he became, possibly, the greatest miracle-doer of all time. He became proud and conceited, and ignored that only God could save him.

It doesn't take long for a person who can do miracles to fall into the same trap as Satan. All you have to do is look at how money corrupts, and money making doesn't even fall into the realm of miracles. Doing miracles is far worse.

This is why God condemns all who practice the magic arts. They might have success, but if they do, it will ultimately destroy them. And God wants EVERYONE to be saved. This why the focus needs to be on Jesus, and the ONE GREAT MIRACLE He did, the miracle of salvation.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

Back soon Wink

Please do yourself a favour.. I am not into this black/white magic nonsense. Magic is nothing more than knowledge unknown, once known, it is science. You should be burnt at steak for not only speaking to yourelf with a box attached to your ear, but to be convinced it answers you using a voice you recognise?

Nah, it's the devil huh?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:24:26 PM

Actually, when cannibals tie somebody to a "steak" and cook him and eat him, it ain't the person they're after. It's the steak.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:26:35 PM

Back soon Wink

This is exactly the point. And BitChick has stated it in simple terms.

Nobody can do enough magic to save himself/herself from death. Jesus' focus wasn't on doing the miracles. His focus was on doing the one miracle that nobody else could do - saving from death for eternal life.

One need only look at the great mistake that Satan made when he became, possibly, the greatest miracle-doer of all time. He became proud and conceited, and ignored that only God could save him.

It doesn't take long for a person who can do miracles to fall into the same trap as Satan. All you have to do is look at how money corrupts, and money making doesn't even fall into the realm of miracles. Doing miracles is far worse.

This is why God condemns all who practice the magic arts. They might have success, but if they do, it will ultimately destroy them. And God wants EVERYONE to be saved. This why the focus needs to be on Jesus, and the ONE GREAT MIRACLE He did, the miracle of salvation.

Smiley

And you are seriously pushing me to the dark side.. not..

Anyway.. allow me to point you in the direction of a coconut. I must miss out on some vital instructions for fear of what others may do with what you are about to learn.

Take coconut, scoop out the white stuff, drink or eat, feel free, cause it's the cocounut carcas we want.

So you believe in the blood of christ do you? Allow me. It is not wine, blood, or anything other than .... a mouldy fungi, bred in a certain circmstance. It is almost an equivalant of fly agaric, so I'll use the effect's of fly agaric as an example to describe the fact that there are certain potent fungi that can be consumed, and once consumed, they pass through the body with the exact same potency, and will have the exact same potency after passing through 10.000 men. fly-agaric only works with up to 10 people in a row. When Jesus broke the bread, it was soaked not in fly-agaric, it was soaked in the coconut's version, Allowing him to feed maybe one or two people the actual bread, the rest drank their pish. The difference is that whilst fly-agaric is clearly at least 9.000 times weaker, but deadlier (poison), the coconut version can feed more than 5.000 from a single sip, such is the potency. But a potency that can FEED, as opposed to get them trippin. When I said googel filters certain documents, what I write here comes from one of them, which I have in my library, and am looking for whilst I type..

Please tell me I'm talking nonsense here, cause I know many others who read this will know again, a librarian knows more..
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: