Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845451 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:33:02 PM

Dude, If I were you, I'd shtoom on THE master of martial arts, lest the rest descend upon ya.. he was an amazing teacher, even better wi nunchucks.. google bruce lee playing table tennis with nunchuks.. this was real.. instinctive.. he is GOD in the martial arts world, someone everyone looks up to or is inspired by.

Why?

Watch the video, I suspect you dont quite know fast, though I detect you are hungry..

I'll pass. I'm not young enough or fit enough to try something like that.  Smiley

Now that's what I move like, only at 45, even I'm slowing down lol, did you actually watch it?

I haven't watched Enter the Dragon in a long time. I don't remember the part about table tennis.  Smiley

Haha, I said google, scrap that, youtube bruce lee table tennis.. this was not in enter the dragon, but is the shortest demonstration of how good he was, he is a god in human form to do that... notice how he does it with his head turned, with his back to the table?

That aint magic, that is highly trained skill, nothing more, he worked to get that good, and by the grace of god, became god of the martial arts world. FACT Cool

This is precisely the difference between Christianity and all of the other religions; I mean all of them. At best the other religions present a way to do something right, to act in a good and right way. Christianity provides a way to be resurrected from the dead for a wonderful, everlasting life with God Himself. And, Christianity allows for one to become good at some art or skill or righteous living, at the same time. If BL wasn't a believing Christian, his return to life will be for the purpose of judgment into everlasting destruction.

Smiley

See, remember your own teachings.. bruce lee was god as a man, akin to Jesus, because what he did has never been replicated (no matter what he did) - he wont be sent tae nae hell, that man was HIGHLY educated in ways we could only dream of.. he probably knew how to be reborn to, if that is not what actually happened, cause most folks agree, he is THE god of martial arts, go on, insult him or his intelligence by saying anything negative about him.. jealousy gets ya no-where..
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:36:45 PM

I got a better idea, lets try this bitchick..

My last job was warden for city of edinburgh council in the temp accomodation for the homeless.. laid off on 7th jan, never claimed benefit's for over 7 months, as I thought, ok, lets see how far I get using NO money.

Did god provide food? No, because laws prevent planting it. So he could not feed me. I sold a plethora of nice synths to survive. Eventually I ran out of things to sell. Did god feed me? No. I haggled and bargained to the point folks got fed up with me including family and close friends.. where was your god when I ended up almost starving to death?

Where was Jesus?

In the end, I had to get off my fuckin arse and get my shit together. Cause I knew god, even if he could, could NOT help due to the laws in place.

It is easy to get disappointed in God when things don't go the way we want them to.  But it isn't like God is our giant Santa Claus in the sky.  He doesn't promise us a life of no pain or suffering.  He promises to walk with us through it, if we allow Him and ask Him to.  Also, as a Christian, I am called to be like Christ.  What did Jesus go through?  He went through hunger, homelessness, rejection, persecution and even death on a cross.  Who am I to say that God has to give me anything?   If all Jesus ever does for me is forgive my sins and give me the hope of heaven, then that is enough and I will be forever grateful.  However, every good and perfect gift does come from the hand of God and He has been very good to me even in this physical life I am living now.  (not that I haven't had suffering by any means!  We all suffer.  We are living in a fallen world with pain, sickness, death, etc.  all around us)

What gives you the right to even think, let alone claim I was dissapointed? I already knew God would not help, I knew no-one else would either, just like the christian churches, so much space, gold etc, but so many people going homeless, whilst they fat cunts in rome got you ass kissin so they can get fatter.. Yeah, god prefers you over a homeless person.. sez it all..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:37:33 PM

Dude, If I were you, I'd shtoom on THE master of martial arts, lest the rest descend upon ya.. he was an amazing teacher, even better wi nunchucks.. google bruce lee playing table tennis with nunchuks.. this was real.. instinctive.. he is GOD in the martial arts world, someone everyone looks up to or is inspired by.

Why?

Watch the video, I suspect you dont quite know fast, though I detect you are hungry..

I'll pass. I'm not young enough or fit enough to try something like that.  Smiley

Now that's what I move like, only at 45, even I'm slowing down lol, did you actually watch it?

I haven't watched Enter the Dragon in a long time. I don't remember the part about table tennis.  Smiley

Haha, I said google, scrap that, youtube bruce lee table tennis.. this was not in enter the dragon, but is the shortest demonstration of how good he was, he is a god in human form to do that... notice how he does it with his head turned, with his back to the table?

That aint magic, that is highly trained skill, nothing more, he worked to get that good, and by the grace of god, became god of the martial arts world. FACT Cool

This is precisely the difference between Christianity and all of the other religions; I mean all of them. At best the other religions present a way to do something right, to act in a good and right way. Christianity provides a way to be resurrected from the dead for a wonderful, everlasting life with God Himself. And, Christianity allows for one to become good at some art or skill or righteous living, at the same time. If BL wasn't a believing Christian, his return to life will be for the purpose of judgment into everlasting destruction.

Smiley

See, remember your own teachings.. bruce lee was god as a man, akin to Jesus, because what he did has never been replicated (no matter what he did) - he wont be sent tae nae hell, that man was HIGHLY educated in ways we could only dream of.. he probably knew how to be reborn to, if that is not what actually happened, cause most folks agree, he is THE god of martial arts, go on, insult him or his intelligence by saying anything negative about him.. jealousy gets ya no-where..

You believe, or you don't. But I DID watch the video.   Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

Why?

Smiley

You believe, or you don't. But I DID watch the video.   Cheesy

God playin table tennis.. Luvly
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:42:35 PM

My last job was warden for city of edinburgh council in the temp accomodation for the homeless.. laid off on 7th jan, never claimed benefit's for over 7 months, as I thought, ok, lets see how far I get using NO money.

Did god provide food? No, because laws prevent planting it. So he could not feed me. I sold a plethora of nice synths to survive. Eventually I ran out of things to sell. Did god feed me? No. I haggled and bargained to the point folks got fed up with me including family and close friends.. where was your god when I ended up almost starving to death?

Where was Jesus?

In the end, I had to get off my fuckin arse and get my shit together. Cause I knew god, even if he could, could NOT help due to the laws in place.

It is easy to get disappointed in God when things don't go the way we want them to.  But it isn't like God is our giant Santa Claus in the sky.  He doesn't promise us a life of no pain or suffering.  He promises to walk with us through it, if we allow Him and ask Him to.  Also, as a Christian, I am called to be like Christ.  What did Jesus go through?  He went through hunger, homelessness, rejection, persecution and even death on a cross.  Who am I to say that God has to give me anything?   If all Jesus ever does for me is forgive my sins and give me the hope of heaven, then that is enough and I will be forever grateful.  However, every good and perfect gift does come from the hand of God and He has been very good to me even in this physical life I am living now.  (not that I haven't had suffering by any means!  We all suffer.  We are living in a fallen world with pain, sickness, death, etc.  all around us)

What gives you the right to even think, let alone claim I was dissapointed? I already knew God would not help, I knew no-one else would either, just like the christian churches, so much space, gold etc, but so many people going homeless, whilst they fat cunts in rome got you ass kissin so they can get fatter.. Yeah, god prefers you over a homeless person.. sez it all..

I assumed you were disappointed because you said, "Where was your God when I ended up almost starving to death?"  That sounded like you were disappointed.

You are right.  The church should be there for you.  We are supposed to be the hands of Jesus.  He even says, "Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for me."  So if there was some people that were supposed to help you in the "church" and they did not, they will be held accountable for that someday.  Just because someone is in a church does not mean that they are living the way that they should.

Question, when you were homeless, did you pray?  Did you sincerely ask God to help, or did you just shake your fist in the sky and say, "God I hate you for allowing me to go through this!?  There is a difference.  God gives grace to the humble.  He comes to those that ask.  We need to ask though.  God will never push Himself on us.  He waits for us to approach Him.

Also, it seems your anger and frustration is more directed at the church then even at God.  Maybe you are right in this.  Nothing ticked off Jesus more than the hypocrites in the church.  He overthrew the money changing tables outside the temple, so Jesus can understand that for sure.  But don't hate Jesus for what hypocrites are doing (or not doing in this case.)

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:50:19 PM

Where was Jesus?

I assumed you were disappointed because you said, "Where was your God when I ended up almost starving to death?"  That sounded like you were disappointed.

You are right.  The church should be there for you.  We are supposed to be the hands of Jesus.  He even says, "Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for me."  So if there was some people that were supposed to help you in the "church" and they did not, they will be held accountable for that someday.  Just because someone is in a church does not mean that they are living the way that they should.

Question, when you were homeless, did you pray?  Did you sincerely ask God to help, or did you just shake your fist in the sky and say, "God I hate you for allowing me to go through this!?  There is a difference.  God gives grace to the humble.  He comes to those that ask.  We need to ask though.  God will never push Himself on us.  He waits for us to approach Him.

I was'nt actually homeless, Though I have been as a teen, but here's a story you'll love, because like I say, I cant choose sides..

Decides to visiit a friend in the country, 44 mile bike run, 13 miles of that is uphill over soutra hill here in scotland.. a third of the way there, get's a puncture.. having forgot my puncture kit, i'm pushing my bike to my mates with a 5-6 hour walk ahead of me.. gets to the last bend before the start of the hill, starts to rain.. I looks up at the sky, and curse, 'what next ya dick?' - another puncture in the front tyre.. aaargh.. remind me not to do that agin I thought.. eventually gets to the foot of the 13 mile uphill hike, mega rain..
Some grafter in a van says, where ya goin dude? Lauder.. jump in Wink
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:52:18 PM

Where was Jesus?

I was'nt actually homeless, Though I have been as a teen, but here's a story you'll love, because like I say, I cant choose sides..

Decides to visiit a friend in the country, 44 mile bike run, 13 miles of that is uphill over soutra hill here in scotland.. a third of the way there, get's a puncture.. having forgot my puncture kit, i'm pushing my bike to my mates with a 5-6 hour walk ahead of me.. gets to the last bend before the start of the hill, starts to rain.. I looks up at the sky, and curse, 'what next ya dick?' - another puncture in the front tyre.. aaargh.. remind me not to do that agin I thought.. eventually gets to the foot of the 13 mile uphill hike, mega rain..

Well, maybe if you hadn't called God a "dick" the van He sent would have come sooner?   Grin

Edit:  In all seriousness, next time, instead of getting angry at God when circumstances are not going the way you want, just pray.  Pray that God will send the help you need and see what happens then.

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:54:01 PM

Where was Jesus?

Well, maybe if you hadn't called God a "dick" the van He sent would have come sooner?   Grin

Nah, the timing was perfect, I love the rain and the outdours, but it's fuckin embarassin pushin a 3 grand mountain bike Wink

Edit: But it did teach me someone was listening Wink
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:56:54 PM

Where was Jesus?

Nah, the timing was perfect, I love the rain and the outdours, but it's fuckin embarassin pushin a 3 grand mountain bike Wink

Next time instead of shouting at God and being angry when difficulties come (which they will come)  just pray and ask for His help and see what happens then. 

Zohan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Where was Jesus?

Next time instead of shouting at God and being angry when difficulties come (which they will come)  just pray and ask for His help and see what happens then. 

Everytime I pray, I get no response. i hope "HE" heard me and wait for change Huh
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:59:00 PM

Where was Jesus?

Next time instead of shouting at God and being angry when difficulties come (which they will come)  just pray and ask for His help and see what happens then.  

I'm more likely to call him a dick again knowing I'll at least get his attention that way lol..

Edit: Insult, confirm, be humble.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:03:44 PM

Where was Jesus?

Next time instead of shouting at God and being angry when difficulties come (which they will come)  just pray and ask for His help and see what happens then.  

I'm more likely to call him a dick again knowing I'll at least get his attention that way lol..

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  I would be cautious if I were you, it is not a wise thing to insult God.  Although God is merciful and patient, He does have a limit and I wouldn't want to test Him.

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:07:23 PM

Where was Jesus?

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  I would be cautious if I were you, it is not a wise thing to insult God.  Although God is merciful and patient, He does have a limit and I wouldn't want to test Him.

He put me on this earth to test EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.. and in my current opinion, right now, I'd rather humanity was wiped out just so every other life form can be saved. After all, if there is another 'coming', then why not?
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

Can it really be that both these things are true?

"You need do nothing. You are not responsible."
--AND--
"You will EARN your way by standing responsible for self"

My discernment tells me that these two are contradictory.

I do not wish to post any further on this point, but you may contact me privately.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:52:58 PM

--AND--

I do not wish to post any further on this point, but you may contact me privately.

It's one thing to talk to yourself dude, but to show the world you quote yourself?
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:57:49 PM

--AND--

It's one thing to talk to yourself dude, but to show the world you quote yourself?
I do not want to speak for anyone else's discernment. The link to my post/question is embedded in the quote, which I have modified to fit the context.

I have been thinking about it, and I do not want to post any more on this point. Please contact me privately and clarify what you are asking of me.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:09:17 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 10:21:03 PM by Decksperiment

But no-ones asking?

You are quoting yourself.. never tried emailing myself..

I know I should be responsible for my ship, but why should I when it's on autopilot?

Edit: Fuck it, I'm going that way Cool
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:35:33 AM

By thermodynamics, existence, which is an isolated system, would "spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium, the configuration with maximum entropy" (Wikipedia).

Nothing, then, is lost to everything.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 04:25:23 AM

Stop plagarising, and say what your trying to say in YOUR OWN words, not a site everyone usually avoid's..

lol - the irony of that statement in this thread is immense.

When has a brainwashed person EVER used their own words?  It's ALWAYS words written by drunk people over two thousand years ago.

"It was written 2,000 years ago so it MUST be true!"   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 04:35:50 AM

Did what he wrote make sense to you?

Nah, when gullible people start spewing about their gods, it's best to ignore them.  No one has ever shown any proof that there is some magical being that we cannot see.  After 20 years on the net, I've seen the same arguements hundreds of times.  There has been no new evidence in over 2,000 years - why are people still being brainwashed?    Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: