Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:00:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845475 times)
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:58:28 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 05:10:41 AM by username18333

How about not executing anyone? How about executing religious fanatics?

These two statements are not consistent. How about we stick with just not executing anyone?
If you leave executors alive, they may execute. Should you spare all but those others that do not so spare, all (and, then, yourself) shall spare.

(That dilemma is comparable to that between pure and authoritarian anarchism.)

I emphasized the key word in your statement. You don't punish someone based on what they might do. Preemptive punishment is not legitimate.
(I emphasized an actual operative word, "executors.")

They are made to depart for their dispositions—nothing more, nothing less.

Or you could imprison them, that would stop them from killing again. I'd rather leave all the primitive ideas on 'justice killing' in the eras that made the world such a terrible place to live.
Your valuation of humanity is yet more "primitive."

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:08:23 AM

You valuation of humanity is yet more "primitive."

Sorry my worldview and unwillingness to accept killing doesn't satisfy your bloodlust. Also, the i know you are but what am I method of response doesn't make you look as smart as you apparently think.
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:09:53 AM

You valuation of humanity is yet more "primitive."

Sorry my worldview and unwillingness to accept killing doesn't satisfy your bloodlust. Also, the i know you are but what am I method of response doesn't make you look as smart as you apparently think.
The blood of one stricken calls out to me, as does that of those he struck.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:31:12 AM

Tangentially, I just noticed you and I are having a back-and-forth in three different threads.  I wasn't paying attention to forum names.

So, hello.

I'm bowing out of this one though. I've made my points, you've made yours. There's no sense further bashing our heads against the wall.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:39:21 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 08:54:33 AM by BADecker

Why are you guys arguing this?  It is the word of God - it cannot be questioned or used out of context!!

And the universe along with Heaven are the context!  Smiley

EDIT: 'Cause God spoke it all into existence. Word of God!

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:49:02 PM

Why are you guys arguing this?  It is the word of God - it cannot be questioned or used out of context!!

And the universe along with Heaven are the context!  Smiley

EDIT: 'Cause God spoke it all into existence. Word of God!

I know what existed before God Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker?  Answer: God.

How did I even miss this. This is a great example of the ridiculous nonsense that is written there.
Someone raped you? Oh I'll just make the offender marry you. Logic level: God.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:00:06 PM

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker?  Answer: God.

How did I even miss this. This is a great example of the ridiculous nonsense that is written there.
Someone raped you? Oh I'll just make the offender marry you. Logic level: God.  Roll Eyes

I like how the bible thumpers only quote the good ones.   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:24:40 PM

Feckin hell, go away for a while, come back and look at the depths of depravity this thread has sunk to!

There was a time when this inevitable conversation came up between myself, and son and daughter, and my lad asks, why is rape so bad? I answer in the best pc way I can think of, trying not to offend my daughter.. um.. The thing with sex bud, is that the womans body is designed to receive pleasure from the act of having sex, and this is why rape is so bad. And those who rape should be shot. My girl jumps in, and what if the girl gets pregnant? I say, well, touch wood it dont happen to you, but if it did, I'd like to think ma wee girl would get rid of it, since getting pregnant is nothing more than an act of pure love, and I'd hate to think you would want a rapists kid, for then you'd be admitting, you 'loved', and will continue to do so. It's a sad husband that sticks with a wife who keeps a rapists kid. You may like the idea that it's not the kid's fault. I agree. By even thinking it's acceptable to give birth to a rapists kid.. ouch.. glad am no a woman in this department, but then you know I'd get rid of it..

The problem with this kinda crap, is that, thanks to the gays, having a rapists kid is becoming more and more acceptable as woman dumps family, so that there are 10 women for every man (Albert Pike - Morals and Dogma) and becomes so desperate for sex, anything becomes acceptable, including paying men under the guise of 'friend's - with benefit's lol..

Thing is, what does this have to do with god?

Edit: Watch the japanese movie 'star of david'

Now tell me you'd have a rapist's kid? Sad!!
Daniel91 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:06:10 AM

Jim Stephens, author of 101 proofs for God blog, just wrote very interesting article about his motivation to start such blog, and why he decided  to write “101 Proofs For God for the Common Man.”
You can read full article here: http://appliedunificationism.com/2014/10/13/blogging-about-101-proofs-for-god/#more-3005
You don't need to agree with his scientific theories but I think we should really appreciate his effort to explain and prove God based on scientific facts only, without any theological arguments.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:33:34 PM

Kinda strange that someone who prays to god so much does'nt realise that the answers he seeks come from within his own heart, by praying to him up there, which there is really no proof of, he will never find the answers he seeks, for god exists within man, it's only the light that is above..

In a pitch black room, see your own light reflected Wink
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

Kinda strange that someone who prays to god so much does'nt realise that the answers he seeks come from within his own heart, by praying to him up there, which there is really no proof of, he will never find the answers he seeks, for god exists within man, it's only the light that is above..

In a pitch black room, see your own light reflected Wink

Indeed, but that Spirituality.
However Religion is exploiting Spirituality to make people actually do things, some of them good, others not at all, around imaginary Gods.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:47:39 PM

Now in this regard, I am a highly spiritual person..

Dont be thinking I'm dissin the dude, it's just strange that at 62, he still does'nt know that the light of god exists within, so why he would look up there when god is apparently everywhere.. hmmm...
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:45:30 PM

I like how the bible thumpers only quote the good ones.   Cheesy
I've asked my sister about this, since she is a believer (I do honestly have negative feelings towards my sister due to being ignorant). Her reply was: if I'm a believer it doesn't mean that I believe everything that is written in the Bible.
So yeah, let's just believe the magical picked out good things.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

thanks to the gays, having a rapists kid is becoming more and more acceptable as woman dumps family

Holy shit. I just want to emphasize that there are people who actually that think this way.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:56:02 PM

Feckin hell, go away for a while, come back and look at the depths of depravity this thread has sunk to!

There was a time when this inevitable conversation came up between myself, and son and daughter, and my lad asks, why is rape so bad? I answer in the best pc way I can think of, trying not to offend my daughter.. um.. The thing with sex bud, is that the womans body is designed to receive pleasure from the act of having sex, and this is why rape is so bad. And those who rape should be shot. My girl jumps in, and what if the girl gets pregnant? I say, well, touch wood it dont happen to you, but if it did, I'd like to think ma wee girl would get rid of it, since getting pregnant is nothing more than an act of pure love, and I'd hate to think you would want a rapists kid, for then you'd be admitting, you 'loved', and will continue to do so. It's a sad husband that sticks with a wife who keeps a rapists kid. You may like the idea that it's not the kid's fault. I agree. By even thinking it's acceptable to give birth to a rapists kid.. ouch.. glad am no a woman in this department, but then you know I'd get rid of it..

The problem with this kinda crap, is that, thanks to the gays, having a rapists kid is becoming more and more acceptable as woman dumps family, so that there are 10 women for every man (Albert Pike - Morals and Dogma) and becomes so desperate for sex, anything becomes acceptable, including paying men under the guise of 'friend's - with benefit's lol..

Whaaaa?  What in the living fuck does people being attracted to the same sex have to do with women having rapists' kids?!  If a child needs a home they might take one in, that doesn't mean they're contributing to it, just helping out a child that needs a home.  Condoms break too, is it gay people's fault that they aren't aborting?  There is no (and will be no) shortage of straight guys for women to fuck, and vice versa

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:13:25 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 04:24:02 PM by Decksperiment

Whaaaa?  What in the living fuck does people being attracted to the same sex have to do with women having rapists' kids?!  If a child needs a home they might take one in, that doesn't mean they're contributing to it, just helping out a child that needs a home.  Condoms break too, is it gay people's fault that they aren't aborting?  There is no (and will be no) shortage of straight guys for women to fuck, and vice versa

I have to admit, it's one thing trying to sell the idea of god and the straight path etc, it's another to know these things are so fuckin wrong, hence the decimation you witness before you, of all life on this planet. When sex cases become more wanted and defended than good old family values, we're all fucked.. yeah, it's harder to get the camel through the eye of a needle than walk the straight path..

I've personally got nowt against gays, was even at the first gay wedding in scotland, when my kids gran (not my mum) got, lol, married.. wtf? Even her laddie said it, it's so wrong, but what can we do?

And jump on the dude who started the rape stuff, I only answered my opinion of the time based on what I read, I'm sure god in his wisdom knows where I come from, but where do you fit in here?

Edit: It's been since gays were made 'acceptable' that the tide turned, and I'll write something I know of on facebook, though I'm not a member there, my cousin is model material, and in the eye's of others, sexy as fuck, the kinda chick you want in a nightclub knowing as long as she's there, the club will be packed, when her and her pals leave, the club empties to whatever after party she went to, now imagine this kinda chick turnin up at ministry of sound only to be told she's not allowed in because shes not gay, and it was'nt even a gay night..

I would back the church up anyday if they remembered the 13th century and killed all the dirty fuckers..

And no I'm not homophobic.. these cunts are nowt but sex cases period. I mean, c'mon, there was a time when men feared jail in case they got raped, now, they prob look forward to going for the free ride..
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:41:42 PM

I would back the church up anyday if they remembered the 13th century and killed all the dirty fuckers..

And no I'm not homophobic..

Does that sound not homophobic to you?

'Hey, I ain't got nothing against the gays, I'm just saying I would support an institution that killed all those dirty fuckers, you know what I mean? Cuz God 'n Jesus and stuff.'
cooldgamer
Legendary

Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

I have to admit, it's one thing trying to sell the idea of god and the straight path etc, it's another to know these things are so fuckin wrong, hence the decimation you witness before you, of all life on this planet. When sex cases become more wanted and defended than good old family values, we're all fucked.. yeah, it's harder to get the camel through the eye of a needle than walk the straight path..

I've personally got nowt against gays, was even at the first gay wedding in scotland, when my kids gran (not my mum) got, lol, married.. wtf? Even her laddie said it, it's so wrong, but what can we do?

And jump on the dude who started the rape stuff, I only answered my opinion of the time based on what I read, I'm sure god in his wisdom knows where I come from, but where do you fit in here?

Edit: It's been since gays were made 'acceptable' that the tide turned, and I'll write something I know of on facebook, though I'm not a member there, my cousin is model material, and in the eye's of others, sexy as fuck, the kinda chick you want in a nightclub knowing as long as she's there, the club will be packed, when her and her pals leave, the club empties to whatever after party she went to, now imagine this kinda chick turnin up at ministry of sound only to be told she's not allowed in because shes not gay, and it was'nt even a gay night..

And no I'm not homophobic.. these cunts are nowt but sex cases period. I mean, c'mon, there was a time when men feared jail in case they got raped, now, they prob look forward to going for the free ride..

Again, whaaaa?  Last time I checked they don't turn people away at the door gay or straight, gay nights are just more focused on them where it can be out in the open.  How would they even check for that at the door, a gaydar? Cheesy

There is nothing objectively wrong with being gay, who somebody chooses to love is their choice and they should have the same rights as straight people.  You can't go around killing people because they like to live differently than you.  I sincerely hope your children do not grow up to hate the same as you

You can't turn a gay guy straight, and you can't turn a straight guy gay.

As to where I fit in, I think that the unfortunate woman that was raped should be the only one making the calls on what to do with a child.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 04:42:40 PM

I'd like to point out I put Decksperiment on my ignore list a long time ago and his kind of comments are exactly why.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: