Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:26:46 PM

Someone need's to tell them bible bashers how many tree's died to show us the bible is an inanimate object, and cannot be 'alive', that's like saying god existed before everything else, including non-existance.. Ps, dont mention or ask where the water came from, the water god moved OVER the face of, before the earth was formed  Wink

How the fuck god moved over the FACE of the water which had ZERO ground to keep it in place.. yet this water was clearly contained enough to reflect that which moved over it's (deep) face..

And just as I was about to make coffee, god say's.. remind them I am the light.. created in the third day Wink

Before then it was dark.

Decky, you have a lot of things backward, but you are giving me the opportunity to say something about the atheists that I have always wanted to say.

An atheist is a person who can look up at the sky, anytime, and see that it is blue. But the moment that some scientist proves, mathematically or scientifically, that the sky is red, or it is green, or it is yellow, or that it doesn't have any color at all, then that is the thing the atheist will spout from now on... even though he can look up at any time and see it is blue.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:44:36 PM

Someone need's to tell them bible bashers how many tree's died to show us the bible is an inanimate object, and cannot be 'alive', that's like saying god existed before everything else, including non-existance.. Ps, dont mention or ask where the water came from, the water god moved OVER the face of, before the earth was formed  Wink

How the fuck god moved over the FACE of the water which had ZERO ground to keep it in place.. yet this water was clearly contained enough to reflect that which moved over it's (deep) face..

And just as I was about to make coffee, god say's.. remind them I am the light.. created in the third day Wink

Before then it was dark.

Decky, you have a lot of things backward, but you are giving me the opportunity to say something about the atheists that I have always wanted to say.

An atheist is a person who can look up at the sky, anytime, and see that it is blue. But the moment that some scientist proves, mathematically or scientifically, that the sky is red, or it is green, or it is yellow, or that it doesn't have any color at all, then that is the thing the atheist will spout from now on... even though he can look up at any time and see it is blue.

Smiley

"Blue" is a hallucination. (Blue is a wavelength of photon.)

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:47:34 PM

Before then it was dark.

Smiley
"Blue" is a hallucination.

Scientists hallucinate a lot!  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Huh? The scientific proof of God is in the fact that we found the Higgs Boson. Now that we have found this elusive, little particle, just ask Steven Hawking what he calls it. The God particle. It'll be an interesting day if they ever find two of them at the same time. There probably is only ONE in the whole universe.

Smiley

And it just happened that out of the billions and billions of stars/planets everywhere that this god particle just happened to be found here? That's a laugh in itself, I mean, can this boson/particle speak?

Did'nt think so..

Can it vibrate enough to create ripples throughout the vastness of the void that may be left if all else just imploded?

Did'nt think so.. Wink

It was forced (it did not "just [happen]").

At last.. 'Force' implies 2 Wink

Those are "very, very, very small [Big Bangs]."

From nothing that moved over the deep we can surmise 4 thing's existed before god:

Depth (of whatever deep) and width

Space (to move)

Time (to get over that deep)

So, where did god come into it?

Seem's that whenever we get to the nitty gritty, no-one can answer where god actually came from, never mind where he got the resource's to do anything..

Oh, and it took my 16 year old daughter to point out that the right's of mithras held in the pyramid's 64.000 years ago, are to be found in the book of enoch Wink

See this following:

Since it could not, prior limakasidian entropism, be conclusively demonstrated that anything existed beyond one's own mind, scientific evidence was accepted by faith and, therefore, was not proof.

However, as revealed below, one may now proceed beyond solipsism unto a belief in a literal everything without yielding unto faith.

These are interesting perspectives; however, it would seem His entropism has not been heard.

Entropism, dervied from solipsism, starts at the belief that nothing exists beyond one's own mind. From their, it then proceeds to assert that the sentience of that mind deomonstrates the existence of that required for it - some tendancy or tendancy to become less orderly, the consciousness occupied another state. From there, it is then postulated that this/these tendencies, begetting entropy, could, in having propagated a state of a mind out of nothing, are sufficient for some form of ex nihilo generation.

From this, entropism proceeds unto an absolute tendancy to become less orderly. In considering this, and the capabilities of those tendancies previously mentioned, it is determined that absolute entropy of this tendancy would prove sufficient for ex nihilo generation of everything, including its own self.

From that, it is determined, within entropism, that, by an absolute tendancy to become less orderly, the sum of existence is absolute entropy.

Nae disrespect mate, I like your simple sentence's, and bypass the crap, there's only one thing worse than a bible basher who cant explain where god came from, and that's someone trying to do same in a way that serve's no reasonably sane purpose for what's left of life.

Whilst we can pray god keeps life going, what can entropy do when your half dead hoping to live?

Fuck all..

entropy is LAZINESS

Have sustained your "liv[ing]."

Notice you still dont make any sense? I could use you, your a good dictionary, shame you dont know how to communicate normally.. just think, if I replaced my foul mouthed lingo with your's, we'd make quite a team lol..

"Living" requires change, which implies entropy; therefore, it is by entropy that you have lived (that is, knew "living").

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:55:21 PM

"God wrote the universe in the language of mathematics."
      -- Galileo
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

Before then it was dark.

Smiley

First off, do you read anything that is not in the bible? In particular, my earlier post's that clearly state I am not an athiest? I am a searcher. I have yet to choose. I believe in god, but not YOURS. Mine is superior in that he allows me to show you, your bible is the one that is in fact backwards. I mean c'mon.. God is the light, yet light existed only after how many other event's of actualisation, or day's? You try to belittle me, whenever I come up with a genuine scientific FACT that MAY prove or disprove the existance of god.

In that when I speak for god, your right there preaching with me, but when I point out all the things that existed before god, like the WATER god moved over, you call me an athiest? You dont understand the reason people like me dont go to church is not fear of god, but people like you who just wont acknowledge that god's light is staring you in the face, and you deny him?

When I said god said to remind them (people like you) that he is the light, all that happened here in my house, is I went to make coffee, and the thought occured to me that if god is the light, then he was created in the 3rd sentence of genesis. The fact he SAW the light prove's he cannot BE the light, for then light would exist. I like these argument's/debates with you, and hhope you can be just as thorough in your defense of god, just dont use the book, cause as I said.. for me to ask you, god must also work through me too, in order to point out these thing's no? What if god really did speak though me to ask you these points personally?

It seems,  and not only to me, that when things are from the bible, your there, but if it's not the christian bible, then it's crap?

Let's try my style without making you cry:

Genesis:

1    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Fair call, so they say etc..

2    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Earth (soil/dust) clearly existed, it just had no form, and hence is negated. darkness was on the face of the deep. This state's that the deep reflected darkness on it's face like a mirror. Now here if god was/is the light, he could not, scientifically exist. Note the 'spirit' of god, but NOT god, moved upon the face of the water. Now unless that water was 'contained', it would be spread over so vast a space that scot's mist would be a downpour compared to how fine the water particle's would be.. to move ON the water is to suggest the water was either ICE or CONTAINED.

3    And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Proving no light existed previous to the act of the eternal thought that grew in the abyss, which evolved into SOUND.

Now, how's about stopping trying to belittle someone with a greater understanding of SCIENCE in this search for YOUR god, that even YOU probably need, just to comprehend that YOUR god answer's to mine?
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:03:17 PM

I'd also like to show you the internal colour's of an old tv, red, green and blue. Now if the sky does not actually exist, it cannot be blue. And grass is not green. Explain the science that makes me say this?

How do these three primary colours make grass APPEAR green, and the sky APPEAR blue?
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:03:49 PM

"God wrote the universe in the language of mathematics."
      -- Galileo

See this following:

I will quote some math from that page; below are some axioms, both mathematical and philosophical.

Please say nice things or ask good questions; otherwise you Let the crucifixion of the messengers cointinue.

Quote from: Osho
[K]nowledge that is not your own is dangerous, more dangerous than ignorance, because it is a hidden ignorance, and you will not be able to see that you are deceiving yourself. You are carrying false coins and thinking that you are a rich man. Sooner or later your poverty will be revealed. Then you will be shocked.

I never suspect for a single moment their good intentions. Whatever these people are doing, they are doing with good intentions; but the questions is not of good intentions, the question is: What is the result?
"You may murder me with good intentions, but your good intentions cannot justify my murder.

They have no awareness of a different dimension of knowing, so whatever they are doing is done in deep sleep."

First: knowledge is borrowed, realise this. The very realisation becomes a dropping of it.... Learning means being responsive to whatsoever is around you.... This is a great learning, but not knowledge.

Become the truth
There is no way to find truth — except through finding it. There is simply no way unless you are without any mind within you — because mind is like a breeze, continuously flowing, and the flame goes on wavering. When mind is not there, the breeze stops, and the flame becomes unmoving. When your consciousness is an unmoving flame, you know the truth. You have to learn how not to follow the mind.

Nobody can give you the truth, nobody, not even a Buddha, a Jesus, a Krishna.... It is beautiful that truth is not transferable in any way. Unless you reach it, you cannot reach. Unless you become it, you never have it.

Quote from: Kurt Gödel
"A set is a unity of which its elements are the constituents. It is a fundamental property of the mind to comprehend multitudes into unities. Sets are multitudes which are also unities. A multitude is the opposite of a unity. How can anything be both a multitude and a unity? Yet a set is just that. It is a seemingly contradictory fact that sets exist."

"To arrive at the totality of integers involves a jump. Overviewing it presupposes an infinite intuition. What is given is a psychological analysis. The point is whether it produces objective conviction."

"We do not analyze intuition to see a proof but by intuition we see something without a proof."

"Reason and understanding concern two levels of concept. Dialectics and feelings are involved in reason."

noun
plural noun: axioms

A statement or proposition that is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true. A statement or proposition on which an abstractly defined structure is based.

When Kurt Gödel tells you what a set is, that is the verbal transmission of an axiom.

You really think that the truth value of the following can never be determined?

"A set is a unity of which its elements are the constituents."

On what grounds do you deny this self-evident nature of sets?

"Integer" is an Aristotelian "natural kind" whereof individual "integers" are absolutely partial manifestations. (Indeed, negative zero is the only true "Integer." [Remember, "−0 ÷ x = −0 ⇔ x ≠ −0".])

Zero (0) implies "nothing;" -0 implies "everything," the whole universe and all the dimensions.  Smiley

The opposite of "nothing" is not "everything," but rather "not nothing."

The complement of the universal set (that is, the empty set) is its logical not—not an element hereof.

graves

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

Once man, now god.

We are all a manifestation of some long heritage, so yea your ancestors probably were a friend of jesus.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:07:04 PM

I'd also like to show you the internal colour's of an old tv, red, green and blue. Now if the sky does not actually exist, it cannot be blue. And grass is not green. Explain the science that makes me say this?

How do these three primary colours make grass APPEAR green, and the sky APPEAR blue?

Those incidentally direct relatively specific electromagnetic radiation into one's eyes.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:08:58 PM

Before then it was dark.

Smiley
That would never happen short of all of humanity being in a mass hallucination, as science is nothing but observations of the world around us.  Meanwhile, a religious person says the sky is pink because their holy book said so

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:11:11 PM

Those incidentally direct relatively specific electromagnetic radiation into one's eyes.

Your a fuckin nutjob pal, spoiling this thread all on your own.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:14:55 PM

Imagine "black" with "things" in it (that "make sense")—that's a "rough sketch" of "the" universe.

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:19:13 PM

I think it's obvious I know just a wee bit more than the copy n paste man.. how many thread's did you scout from this site alone just to copy n paste useless information, in particular, information we've heard over and over? I wish I was mod here, cause I'd delete 85% of your crap just to keep READERS on track..!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:22:29 PM

Before then it was dark.

Smiley

First off, do you read anything that is not in the bible? In particular, my earlier post's that clearly state I am not an athiest? I am a searcher. I have yet to choose. I believe in god, but not YOURS. Mine is superior in that he allows me to show you, your bible is the one that is in fact backwards. I mean c'mon.. God is the light, yet light existed only after how many other event's of actualisation, or day's? You try to belittle me, whenever I come up with a genuine scientific FACT that MAY prove or disprove the existance of god.

In that when I speak for god, your right there preaching with me, but when I point out all the things that existed before god, like the WATER god moved over, you call me an athiest? You dont understand the reason people like me dont go to church is not fear of god, but people like you who just wont acknowledge that god's light is staring you in the face, and you deny him?

When I said god said to remind them (people like you) that he is the light, all that happened here in my house, is I went to make coffee, and the thought occured to me that if god is the light, then he was created in the 3rd sentence of genesis. The fact he SAW the light prove's he cannot BE the light, for then light would exist. I like these argument's/debates with you, and hhope you can be just as thorough in your defense of god, just dont use the book, cause as I said.. for me to ask you, god must also work through me too, in order to point out these thing's no? What if god really did speak though me to ask you these points personally?

It seems,  and not only to me, that when things are from the bible, your there, but if it's not the christian bible, then it's crap?

Genesis:

2    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Earth (soil/dust) clearly existed, it just had no form, and hence is negated. darkness was on the face of the deep. This state's that the deep reflected darkness on it's face like a mirror. Now here if god was/is the light, he could not, scientifically exist. Note the 'spirit' of god, but NOT god, moved upon the face of the water. Now unless that water was 'contained', it would be spread over so vast a space that scot's mist would be a downpour compared to how fine the water particle's would be.. to move ON the water is to suggest the water was either ICE or CONTAINED.

Proving no light existed previous to the act of the eternal thought that grew in the abyss, which evolved into SOUND.

Now, how's about stopping trying to belittle someone with a greater understanding of SCIENCE in this search for YOUR god, that even YOU probably need, just to comprehend that YOUR god answer's to mine?

Relax, Decky. You are way ahead of the atheists, simply by recognizing that God exists!  Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:26:06 PM

Before then it was dark.

Smiley
That would never happen short of all of humanity being in a mass hallucination, as science is nothing but observations of the world around us.  Meanwhile, a religious person says the sky is pink because their holy book said so

That would be one thing if every observer of a scientists writings expressed only what the scientist said. Or if the many non-scientists understood what the scientist meant. But this doesn't happen the majority of the time.

Because of this, the atheists are more to be pitied than all other propagandized people.

Smiley

username18333

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:26:30 PM

Imagine "black" with "things" in it (that "make sense")—that's a "rough sketch" of "the" universe.

I think it's obvious I know just a wee bit more than the copy n paste man.. how many thread's did you scout from this site alone just to copy n paste useless information, in particular, information we've heard over and over? I wish I was mod here, cause I'd delete 85% of your crap just to keep READERS on track..!

What matter is "know[ledge]‽" These are matter of external accuracy (that is, "truth").

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:28:44 PM

Before then it was dark.

Smiley

Genesis:

Relax, Decky. You are way ahead of the atheists, simply by recognizing that God exists!  Smiley

Sfunny.. am way ahead of genesis already.. I better put your book away.. just dont be taking anything I say personally.. But I did get ya all with the light..
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:31:16 PM

God and 'the light' are 2 seperate entities, one creating the other.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:33:59 PM

Before then it was dark.

Smiley

Genesis:

Sfunny.. am way ahead of genesis already.. I better put your book away.. just dont be taking anything I say personally.. But I did get ya all with the light..

No, Decky. All it proves is that you can read and think some. I realize how hard it is to hold a lot of thoughts together at the same time, and try to juggle where they fit. Keep trying, though. You just might make it sometime.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: