Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI  (Read 142098 times)
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:29:09 AM

Anyone here? Cool

Yep, lots of people here  Grin

great good to know just checking in Cool
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptowerkz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:31:14 AM

I've got some Netcoins, and have been staking them for awhile. There are some significant things going on for this coin:

a) My last stake balance has over 23,000 confirmations.  A dead chain will never see that many confirmations. This coin is alive and well. Its development might be sleeping at the current time, but there are tons of Netcoin wallets out there doing confirmations.

b) The name Netcoin, and exchange symbol NET gives it worth. If at anytime the community wants to fire the devs, and relaunch the coin, the symbol and coin name itself is worth the trouble.

c) Any new developer looking for a good chain to buy into while it is down before producing something, I think Netcoin would be an ideal candidate.  This isn't BCX or Battlecoin.  It's NET and Netcoin.  Big difference!!

d) I read the announce on this forum. Talking about shaggy beards, or even netcoin.io website -- look at it. It has really weird things like this in the FAQ:

"How can I get NET?  The easiest method of obtaining NET at the present time is by asking for some Smiley  We’ll gladly get you set up if you ask (with your own wallet and Netcoins)."

WHAT?Huh? Just ask for some? This is the promotion plan?

e) It is obvious that Netcoin was obviously created by high school students (or uneducated adults), but I don't fault it for that... What I do think is that this chain is ready for a community take over.  You'll hear from one of the Netcoin founders come in here and flame me for my opinion.  My advice to him, is buy more, and let the community take over happen.

We need Netcoin, we need the symbol NET.  We need investment.  We also need forum controversy to talk about the benefits of Netcoin so some real developers looking for a chain can find us.

Let's hear ideas here. Let's hear the dev defend himself. Let's get some posts going. Let's get awake and stop sleeping and waiting.  We need a heartbeat and we need to hear things every single week.

I believe the Netcoin core was letting the coin go to sleep, so they could keep buying it up before announcing some new developments on the horizon. Not only is that dishonest, you're going to get pushed out of your own coin by the community pretty quick. 

All Netcoin holders:
It is time to create a stir and excitement in here. It's a very good name, its a very good trading symbol, and its at a price that is easily affordable.

Let's get something going here!!! I am also talking to ****YOU**** the person who reads the forums but rarely posts.  If you hold netcoin or realize its potential, say something!

We have just as much right to Netcoin as the devs, because we invested in it.  This is not a game of buy in, and wait and see what happens. Protect your investment. Get involved, even if it just an opinion!!!!

We could achieve a github release in a few weeks that recognizes the Netcoin chain and then if we want, hard forks in a few months.  Remember, exchanges want volume. If we dev the coin, and cause action, we become the main chain.  The sky is the limit here.

Dev might have over estimated how long we're willing to wait to see this coin move. Current trading volume is tiny.  I want to change that.....

I bought a whole crapload of Netcoin with intentions that if no one else shows some action, I'll dev it myself by paying coders to do it.

Wake up!!  Don't tolerate this any longer!

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 07:40:08 AM

I've got some Netcoins, and have been staking them for awhile. There are some significant things going on for this coin:

a) My last stake balance has over 23,000 confirmations.  A dead chain will never see that many confirmations. This coin is alive and well. Its development might be sleeping at the current time, but there are tons of Netcoin wallets out there doing confirmations.

b) The name Netcoin, and exchange symbol NET gives it worth. If at anytime the community wants to fire the devs, and relaunch the coin, the symbol and coin name itself is worth the trouble.

c) Any new developer looking for a good chain to buy into while it is down before producing something, I think Netcoin would be an ideal candidate.  This isn't BCX or Battlecoin.  It's NET and Netcoin.  Big difference!!

d) I read the announce on this forum. Talking about shaggy beards, or even netcoin.io website -- look at it. It has really weird things like this in the FAQ:

"How can I get NET?  The easiest method of obtaining NET at the present time is by asking for some Smiley  We’ll gladly get you set up if you ask (with your own wallet and Netcoins)."

e) It is obvious that Netcoin was obviously created by high school students (or uneducated adults), but I don't fault it for that... What I do think is that this chain is ready for a community take over.  You'll hear from one of the Netcoin founders come in here and flame me for my opinion.  My advice to him, is buy more, and let the community take over happen.

We need Netcoin, we need the symbol NET.  We need investment.  We also need forum controversy to talk about the benefits of Netcoin so some real developers looking for a chain can find us.

Let's hear ideas here. Let's hear the dev defend himself. Let's get some posts going. Let's get awake and stop sleeping and waiting.  We need a heartbeat and we need to hear things every single week.

I believe the Netcoin core was letting the coin go to sleep, so they could keep buying it up before announcing some new developments on the horizon. Not only is that dishonest, you're going to get pushed out of your own coin by the community pretty quick. 

All Netcoin holders:
It is time to create a stir and excitement in here. It's a very good name, its a very good trading symbol, and its at a price that is easily affordable.

Let's get something going here!!! I am also talking to ****YOU**** the person who reads the forums but rarely posts.  If you hold netcoin or realize its potential, say something!

We have just as much right to Netcoin as the devs, because we invested in it.  This is not a game of buy in, and wait and see what happens. Protect your investment. Get involved, even if it just an opinion!!!!

We could achieve a github release in a few weeks that recognizes the Netcoin chain and then if we want, hard forks in a few months.  Remember, exchanges want volume. If we dev the coin, and cause action, we become the main chain.  The sky is the limit here.

Dev might have over estimated how long we're willing to wait to see this coin move. Current trading volume is tiny.  I want to change that.....

I bought a whole crapload of Netcoin with intentions that if no one else shows some action, I'll dev it myself by paying coders to do it.

Wake up!!  Don't tolerate this any longer!

i completely agree with you sir. Net needs a takeover and i need to have some netcoins. i will now send you an inbox message.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:08:16 PM

a) My last stake balance has over 23,000 confirmations.  A dead chain will never see that many confirmations. This coin is alive and well. Its development might be sleeping at the current time, but there are tons of Netcoin wallets out there doing confirmations.

c) Any new developer looking for a good chain to buy into while it is down before producing something, I think Netcoin would be an ideal candidate.  This isn't BCX or Battlecoin.  It's NET and Netcoin.  Big difference!!

"How can I get NET?  The easiest method of obtaining NET at the present time is by asking for some Smiley  We’ll gladly get you set up if you ask (with your own wallet and Netcoins)."

e) It is obvious that Netcoin was obviously created by high school students (or uneducated adults), but I don't fault it for that... What I do think is that this chain is ready for a community take over.  You'll hear from one of the Netcoin founders come in here and flame me for my opinion.  My advice to him, is buy more, and let the community take over happen.

We need Netcoin, we need the symbol NET.  We need investment.  We also need forum controversy to talk about the benefits of Netcoin so some real developers looking for a chain can find us.

Let's hear ideas here. Let's hear the dev defend himself. Let's get some posts going. Let's get awake and stop sleeping and waiting.  We need a heartbeat and we need to hear things every single week.

All Netcoin holders:

Let's get something going here!!! I am also talking to ****YOU**** the person who reads the forums but rarely posts.  If you hold netcoin or realize its potential, say something!

We have just as much right to Netcoin as the devs, because we invested in it.  This is not a game of buy in, and wait and see what happens. Protect your investment. Get involved, even if it just an opinion!!!!

We could achieve a github release in a few weeks that recognizes the Netcoin chain and then if we want, hard forks in a few months.  Remember, exchanges want volume. If we dev the coin, and cause action, we become the main chain.  The sky is the limit here.

Dev might have over estimated how long we're willing to wait to see this coin move. Current trading volume is tiny.  I want to change that.....

Wake up!!  Don't tolerate this any longer!

What are you going on about... the skype channel for it is active and arjan is still doing dev for it. There is a release in testing at the moment. Drop into the skype and talk to them. The coin is functioning fine at present so im not sure what dev work you are referring to? What additional features etc. The staking mechanism it uses was originally coded by who i believe and he was a married adult so im not sure what the high school remark was about.

Its very active in skype though thats probably the place to join and start or hit the forums up on the official site for the coin. I don't believe too many posts are made here in this thread. its just an announce thread not the main news part.

It was submitted to bittrex and approved on it now by the netcoin crew and cryptopia. I doubt exchanges will accept any alteration if its not the main chain and probably silly to attempt a fork. You could fork the code under a new coin name but im not sure what changes you are proposing.
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:11:32 PM

Yes, Netcoin is still going strong... Go NET!

Some high volume trading on bittrex these past days.

wolverine5pl

Activity: 427

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:34:29 PM

anyone has wallet link?

,,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ,.               
           ,╔▄▓▓██████████████▓▄▄,           
        ╓╗▓▓██████████████████████▓▄µ       
      ╔▄████████████████████████████▓▓╦     
    ╔╣▓████████▀` ▀███████▀` ╙█████████▌m   
   ╔▓████████▌`     ▀██▓▀      ▐████████▓N   
  ╔▓██████████▓▄      └      ,███████████▓N 
 ╔▓█████▓▀▀█████▓▄         ╓██████▓`▓█████▓H
 ╫█████╨   `█████▀         ▓████▀     ▀████▒
,╫████▄      `▓▀             ▀▀      ,▓████▌H
:╣██████▄           ,▓██           ╓███████▓H
 ╫████████K        ▓█████Ñ        ╫████████▌`
 ╠▓█████▀`          ╙██▓           `▀██████Ñ
 `╫███▀`      ▄▄            ,▄▄       ▀███▌`
  `╣██▓▄    ▄████▄        ,▓████▄    ,▄██▌` 
   `╨███▓▄▓████████▌    ╓█████████▄▄▄███▀`   
     ╙▀██████████████▌▄███████████████▀╨     
       ╙▀██████████████████████████▓▀╨`     
         `╨▀▓███████████████████▓▀╨`         
            ``╨▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀╨``           
                   ```````
AdultChain
   ██   
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
   ██   
Discord
ANN
       ████▓▄▄▐████╒▄▄▓███▌
       `██████▐████▐█████▀
          ╙▀▀▀▐████`▀▀▀`
              ▐████
        ▄▓████▐████▐███▓▄
       ▓██████▐████▐██████▄
       ████    ▀▓▀┘   ▓████
       ████    ███    ▓████
       ████   ▐███▄   ▓████
       ████  ║█████M  ▓████
       ████  ▐M███▌   ▓████
       ████  ▄████    ▓████
       ████  ████▓    ▓████     
       ████  ▓█ ▀█▌   ▓████
       ████  ▓█  ╙█∩  ▓████
       ████  █▌   ▀█  ▓████
       ████  ▀⌐    ▀▄ ▓████
       ████  ║▌    ╓█ ▓████
       ███████████████████▀
        ▀▓██████████████▀
   ██   
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
yerar

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 02:03:19 PM

anyone has wallet link?

http://netcoin.io/wallets/  V 2.3.1.0
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:49:12 PM

dev, details, reps of NET
General POS coin question from ChrisHaefner
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416464.0

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:12:59 PM

Hi. I am making a webpage for Netcoin at

https://www.2bacco.com/crowdfunding/index.html

The page is titled 'Where or How To Buy Netcoins'

I thought I would check here, and ask you where I can find that information.

Please post a link or webpage url, where I can find information

about where or how to buy Netcoins.

I will give attribution and link(s) to the website(s) or author(s).

Thank you

PM Leroy. If he doesn't respond, try one of his socks. Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745323.msg12143964#msg12143964

2bacco

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:54:30 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 11:59:09 AM by 2bacco

Hi. I am making a webpage for Netcoin at

http://www.2bacco.com/crowdfunding/index.html

The page is titled 'Where or How To Buy Netcoins'

I thought I would check here, and ask you where I can find that information.

Please post a link or webpage url, where I can find information

about where or how to buy Netcoins.

I will give attribution and link(s) to the website(s) or author(s).

Thank you

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 02:11:20 PM

Hello again, Netcoiners!  Smiley

I am in the process of trying to get money via crowdfunding

to upgrade the 2bacco coin wallet.

I like the netcoin net wallet so much,

that I am using the netcoin net wallet as an example of what

I want to see for upgrades with the 2bacco coin wallet

Here is a link to my post showing the netcoin net wallet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693.msg14659597#msg14659597

any help from netcoin and netcoiners is appreciated, thank you Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

Hello again, Netcoiners!  Smiley

I am in the process of trying to get money via crowdfunding

to upgrade the 2bacco coin wallet.

I like the netcoin net wallet so much,

that I am using the netcoin net wallet as an example of what

I want to see for upgrades with the 2bacco coin wallet

Here is a link to my post showing the netcoin net wallet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693.msg14659597#msg14659597

any help from netcoin and netcoiners is appreciated, thank you Smiley

Just ask the wise and all knowing dev meeh/Crestington ! lol

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:20:22 PM

CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and Netcoin (NET) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452559.msg14681575#msg14681575

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
2bacco

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 01:13:39 PM

Netcoin Net Wallet Is Being Showcased As An Example Smiley

2bacco coin needs a software developer(s) to upgrade the 2bacco(scrypt) wallet to POS/POW.

I am showcasing the Netcoin Net wallet as an example of what I would like to see in the upgraded 2bacco coin wallet,
you can see this at this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693.msg14699219#msg14699219

Who better to do the work, than the developer(S) who did the upgrades for Netcoin Net?
That is why I am asking Netcoin Net , if there is anyone with netcoin who is interested to do this job for 2bacco coin

2bacco is trying to raise funds via crowdfunding to pay develper(S) to do the work to upgrade the 2bacco wallet,
you can see at this link:
http://www.2bacco.com/crowdfunding/index.html

PM me or post to let me know if someone at Netcoin Net is interested, thank you

2bacco coin aims to Help Smokers, it is Smoker Friendly Smiley

bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:55:12 PM

Hi Netcoiners! I created a Netcoin page at internetcoin.wordpress.com

The netcoin links on that page are mostly the netcoin social links I found when I was searching.

I mainly refer people to http://www.netcoin.io

Netcoin Net Page
https://internetcoin.wordpress.com/netcoin-net/

Having a page like that for netcoin net gives netcoin more exposure than a normal post at the blog,
because that netcoin net page link menu, is displayed on all the pages or posts at the site. Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:06:48 PM

Hi, in addition to all the free netcoin advertising I do,
you are still getting some residual Netcoin Net advertising here at bitcointalk.org Smiley

Here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273148.msg10557143#msg10557143

Here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1463319.0

And Here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1463311.0

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:39:02 PM

hi guys so i just found about netcoin recently. would anyone be kind enough to spot me a few so i can try staking? here is my netcoin address nGRCy5wV2JY8YznMzR9tm8pwyBq1V8KwkD thanks a lot.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:24:12 AM

hi guys so i just found about netcoin recently. would anyone be kind enough to spot me a few so i can try staking? here is my netcoin address nGRCy5wV2JY8YznMzR9tm8pwyBq1V8KwkD thanks a lot.

Buy some like the rest of us...NET is VERY cheap right now.
ccminer.cf

Activity: 286

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:25:22 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 11:25:28 AM by ccminer.cf

Hi,

the last post from the delvelopment team was december the 9th. Is this project still on or it has been abbandoned?
on thier forum here http://forum.netcoin.io/ the last post was January

______BITCOIN INVESTMENT SINCE APRIL 2015______
Netcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 194

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 11:48:20 AM

Hi,

the last post from the delvelopment team was december the 9th. Is this project still on or it has been abbandoned?
on thier forum here http://forum.netcoin.io/ the last post was January

Hey There,

Nope!  Net has not been abandoned.  New wallet updates are being worked on (we were updating the coin core and that's taken longer than expected).

Additionally, we're in the very preliminary stages of roadmapping out the next phases for NET. 

Thanks for reaching out!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: