Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289617 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:05:36 AM

moonchaser, let's move on!. What's done is done. I'm sure LongAndShort will mellow soon  Wink

Sure man. I'm not here for a fight. I'm watching closely the evolution of Shadow and I expect good things to happen. Same as with other coins.

You are a piece of shit lier thats what you are! And you still have not shown me this proof of me "fudding" Its all in your sick little head.

Here is my proof! Notice how its real!?

Wow, I hold XST but no shadow....this thread is crazy man (espeiclly since they locked the other one).  At this rate no way I'm going to buy shadow and I think I will just sell my XST when it gets back up.  All this bullshit too much crazyiness for me and my limited btc.

Keep your XST...we are fighting this Shadow assholes.
They know XST is a threat to any other ano coin. There are 2 major holders of Shadow...waiting to dump their shadowshit on stupid buyers.
Stealth coin was in their way.
This is all is about in here. Two or 3 assholes trying to get rid of the competition so they can dump their shadow shit coin on others.
If this proves something is that STEALTH XST COMMUNITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER....WE DON"T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYBODY !!!
THE VALUE OF THE COIN IS BACKED BY ITS OWN COMMUNITY....HERE WE ARE !!!

Want more? Ok...

AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I DIDNT THINK THIS THREAD COULD GET MORE FUNNY! YOU'VE HIGHLIGHTED LONGANDSHORT'S SENT FEEDBACK AND TRIED TO USE IT AGAINST HIM. THE LEVEL OF READING COMPREHENSION IN THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS
Nope! I'm just fishing for new potential investors into your shitcoin, that doesn't pay attention to details.
Even if they are few new ones that buy it..I still hurt your shitcoin.
Everything goes. You are all trash.

Your intentions are clear as they always are. You are trying to lie about me, to somehow hurt Shadow. Something a 5 year old would think wise to do!
Feel free to stay away from this thread now. You are clearly not welcome unless you have a problem with the tech that needs fixing or you have something to contribute!
If you wish to apologise to me after you go through my post history and find that i, in fact do not fud and troll i will happily reconcile with you.

Until then, stfu and make a thread about me and stop making it about Shadow!
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:14:06 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 11:38:34 AM by Cornett

ha-ha-ha  Cheesy Cheesy LongAndShort is a bad guy in the shadow world. He likes drugs, sex, fights, swearing and rock'n'roll. But he truly loves SDC

I think that Moonchaser abandoned scammy XST crap any time ago, repented of his sins and joining the ranks of the true Shadow army now!  

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:20:20 AM

Look to the future Gentlemen!

Enough of these quarrels!

child_harold

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:30:21 AM

coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:37:28 AM

Guys, I'm new to shadow, bought 69k the other day, but I'm afraid to take my SDC off the exchange due to the wallet issues (synching/forking problems). I understand that you guys are fairly new and a work in progress, but this needs to be resolved ASAP with urgent priority. I can't leave 20 BTC worth of SDC on an exchange for long periods. Any timeline?
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:42:57 AM

Guys, I'm new to shadow, bought 69k the other day, but I'm afraid to take my SDC off the exchange due to the wallet issues (synching/forking problems). I understand that you guys are fairly new and a work in progress, but this needs to be resolved ASAP with urgent priority. I can't leave 20 BTC worth of SDC on an exchange for long periods. Any timeline?

Hey. I'm pretty sure you should not be afraid of holding your coins in your wallet, even with the recent issues. Those were minor bugs. If you take basic precaution it should be alright.
child_harold

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:11:29 PM

Hey. I'm pretty sure you should not be afraid of holding your coins in your wallet, even with the recent issues. Those were minor bugs. If you take basic precaution it should be alright.

I have had no such concerns and have been withdrawing happily. However I asked somebody with more weight (get it?) to add assurances.

Good to see you here btw. I remember seeing your posts in the early days of DRK.
Here we are again.

Cool

moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:14:57 PM

ha-ha-ha  Cheesy Cheesy LongAndShort is a bad guy in the shadow world. He likes drugs, sex, fights, swearing and rock'n'roll. But he truly loves SDC

I think that Moonchaser abandoned scammy XST crap any time ago, repented of his sins and joining the ranks of the true Shadow army now!  
Lol! Not quite. I still have a lot of XST. I'm not making girlfriends with coins. That doesn't stop me to trade in Shadow too and DRK and many others.
Hey! I'm also trading in doge  Grin Am I guilty of something ?
I did have little Shadow even when LongandShort was on XST thread for 3 long days. I have more Shadow now because this is what I do...invest in crypto! WTF ? Is this not why are we all here?
I just can stand seeing him all over other coins and frankly I don't see the point.
When the news are going to break about Shadow, all that members of other communities Fuded or "tecnically Fudded" by him are going to rush in here spreading FUD as a revenge.
The guy is hurting many of my investments and others. Wherever I look for an ano coin to invest in I see LongandShort with his endless technical mambo jambo "vaporware" "shitcoin" you name it,  for days and days.
Don't you ever sleep Huh?
This being said I'm out of here for a while, or LongandShort is going to hurt this thread more than any fudster is capable to.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:29:09 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 01:05:59 PM by LongAndShort

Yeah its a worry for some and i get that, the devs are aware of the issues because its inherited from the current blackcoin v1 pos system forking/node banning. I think its great you don't want to keep the coins on exchange that is a wise way to be. I just want to, however, try and put your mind at ease. There is currently no issues with key generation, wallet.dat creation. The wallet.dat holds your private keys to the blockchain where your coins actually reside. The current bugs within the client side have nothing to do with the blockchain itself but they pertain to the inherited pos code. So sending your coins to the address is, i believe, fine and perfectly safe.

There is no known issue with how the wallet creates keys. It is bitcoin code after all and is tried and true, so to speak. If something happens to the blockchian in your wallet and you send coins on a forked chain there is no problem because those coins will not have moved on the main chain. Am i making sense? The wallet.dat holds the keys to the blockchian where your coins reside. So as long as you have sufficient backup of those keys i am confident nothing will happen to them in the intrum of the devs smoothing out these bugs and finally a solid update to the pos system. But ill say it again they do know of the bugs, annoying thing was Shadow launched not long before blackcoin updated their pos system to v2.

Things you can do in the mean time if the chain stops syncing:
Firstly i encourage you to keep the wallet running/staking as long as you can (this happens far less when you keep your wallet client switched on.) It helps your investment by contributing to the security of the network.
Secondly you can download the bootstrap.dat(has guide). You can keep that in the folder and delete the chain every time it messes up and start again by renaming the bootstrap.dat.old back to bootstrap.dat to re-download the chain faster

Alternatively you can use the same wallet as a lite staking wallet following this guide

If ever you send coins on the forked chain and it keeps showing up in the wallet after you have fixed it. Then you can run these commands from the console to clear the transactions written in the wallet.dat file. It does not mess with the main blockchain. Its just the wallet.dat acts as a mini database and stores transactions on it but its only for convenience and nothing to do with the main chain.. Remember the core principle here, the wallet.dat is the keys to the blockchain where your coins are actually stored. When you transact your coins are signed by those keys so the rest of the chain accepts it and that is all mostly bitcoin code and its something that is not to do with the pos bugs we are experiencing. I say mostly because very soon that will change quite a lot when we have invisible money (zero knowledge).

Type help in your console you will see these commands.

Clear the wallet transactions (clears out any erroneous transactions made on a bugged chain)
Code:
clearwallettransactions

Once that is done and be warned it may take a sec. Run this command it will scan the actual blockchain for all the transactions you have ever made and write them back into your wallet.dat.
I suggest you think about the process here and do this when you know the chain you are on is the right one.
Just to make sure you get every transactions right.. Again this one may take some time.

Code:
scanforalltxns

Ultimately the decision is up to you. I will not be held accountable for any mishap you have along the way. What i have explained is why it (Shadow)  is used at all in the first place. If it was dangerous it would not be a working project.
blockchain vs exchange ill chose blockchain every time and i commend you for that reasoning too Smiley
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

Staking 24/7 I have not encountered any of the syncing or "ghost" forks as i call them. I regularly send amounts back and forth from the exchanges or different people and haven't had a lost coin yet. As longandshort said make sure you keep sufficient backups of your wallet.dat's (but thats just standard crypto practice now).

I'm glad the community is really coming out on here, its nice to see you each supporting each other while still being able to have creative differences.
Bitcoines

Activity: 592

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:05:56 PM

Staking 24/7 I have not encountered any of the syncing or "ghost" forks as i call them. I regularly send amounts back and forth from the exchanges or different people and haven't had a lost coin yet. As longandshort said make sure you keep sufficient backups of your wallet.dat's (but thats just standard crypto practice now).

I'm glad the community is really coming out on here, its nice to see you each supporting each other while still being able to have creative differences.

No issues here either, win wallet staking and sending/receiving fine, linux wallet working fine as well at the http://cryptodev.net/sdcgame/

And very well said, it is very nice to see different communities interacting and sharing.

Cheers.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
coinzcoinzcoinz

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:44:38 PM

Ok I get it, risk is not that big. That doesn't mean it is not a big issue. These are basic things that should work, issues like this will put off potential/new investors (like me!). How can the team be fully focused on Zsnarks when such basic wallet issues exist? This needs to be fixed with urgent priority, today or tomorrow. After it has been fixed, focus can go back to Zsnarks. I don't think I'm being unreasonable or over-reaction here, am I?
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:59:01 PM

Ok I get it, risk is not that big. That doesn't mean it is not a big issue. These are basic things that should work, issues like this will put off potential/new investors (like me!). How can the team be fully focused on Zsnarks when such basic wallet issues exist? This needs to be fixed with urgent priority, today or tomorrow. After it has been fixed, focus can go back to Zsnarks. I don't think I'm being unreasonable or over-reaction here, am I?

The "issue" has not affected most users (maybe 10 out of 1000's have posted about it). There is no chance of losing coins and there are ways the user can fix it if it does happen. It is a minor issue.
Fixing the issue will take an update to POS which means all the current features will need updating. It is a minor issue with a major change to fix it. Let the devs work...the issue is know and will be next in the line of projects after zk.
coinzcoinzcoinz

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:16:32 PM

Ok thanks for clarification, I will shut up now. I'll transfer the coins from the exchange to my wallet.
child_harold

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:28:50 PM

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:48:40 PM

there is no fork or any other problem with wallet....just sync takes time sometimes

i am using lite mode of the wallet at my old windows xp computer...it stakes and sync s perfectly

explorer works very well, u can follow anything from there also

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:01:47 PM

I usually open my wallet in this black suit and it syncs perfectly  Grin  Just don't wear other clothes when you're using shadow wallet

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

I dont know what the big deal is.

I leave lots of coins on the exchanges with no problems.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
child_harold

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:02:39 PM

Good one! You're kidding right? mtgox, mintgox, xgox…

LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:07:51 PM

You are just lucky or didn't use Gox, Rush, Market, Ex, Mint, also poloniEx and c-cex were hacked several times in past too.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: