Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 11:42:49 AM

• Click the receive tab to get a list of your addresses and amounts
  • Then visit http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com and search the address, make sure its correct both in the search and in the richlist
  • Then confirm on here that all look good.
Is it possible to explain how to do these steps with the command line, please?

type "bitstard listaccounts"
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:11:43 PM

Quick wallet swap update

We are still working on a couple of ways to do a wallet upgrade, first off would be a new chain but using existing private keys and wallet.dat, we have tested this and have it working, the second way would be to get our current chain working on a new code base, we have made this partially work but are still working on this.

While we still have two choices still on the table, the added benefits of going onto a new chain is faster performance, smaller chain size and we can fully remove the burned coins, please let us know your thoughts on this.

If we do the new chain we need to make sure our explorer and richlist data is correct, this is how we will send the right coins back to the right account, please could you all follow the steps below to check your addresses have the right amount listed.

• Then visit http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com and search the address, make sure its correct both in the search and in the richlist

Many thanks

Here everything looks correct. Addresses shows right balances. I'm in favor to take step torwards new chain so we have these new benefits from it. Also this would be good showcase for bitstar team to show to their professionalism. So lets do it!
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 01:16:44 PM

Quick wallet swap update

We are still working on a couple of ways to do a wallet upgrade, first off would be a new chain but using existing private keys and wallet.dat, we have tested this and have it working, the second way would be to get our current chain working on a new code base, we have made this partially work but are still working on this.

While we still have two choices still on the table, the added benefits of going onto a new chain is faster performance, smaller chain size and we can fully remove the burned coins, please let us know your thoughts on this.

If we do the new chain we need to make sure our explorer and richlist data is correct, this is how we will send the right coins back to the right account, please could you all follow the steps below to check your addresses have the right amount listed.

Many thanks

Here everything looks correct. Addresses shows right balances. I'm in favor to take step torwards new chain so we have these new benefits from it. Also this would be good showcase for bitstar team to show to their professionalism. So lets do it!

Thanks Mark81
satoutaka6612

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:43:30 PM

A splendid team! My balance does not have any problem.

I think that new code base is good.
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:17:42 AM

Quick wallet swap update

Many thanks

I have a discrepancy but I think it may be because I was staking. I've locked the wallet and stopped staking but the 24397.069186 BITS that I was staking still shows on the overview page. The TOTAL of my two active BITS addresses seems to match up though. How do I get the amount I was staking to go back to the "pool" of stored BITS? Do I have to do more than stop staking? The wallet shows I'm up-to-date. (I've also done repairwallet in the console and everything checks out OK.)

I still vote that we move forward to a new blockchain with improved tech (and I hope working SuperNET interoperbility again) and burn the BITS spent on BATL.
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:15:12 AM

I checked the address,and the balance is right.    i prefer to " using existing private keys and wallet.dat" Smiley
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 09:20:56 AM

Quick wallet swap update

Many thanks

I have a discrepancy but I think it may be because I was staking. I've locked the wallet and stopped staking but the 24397.069186 BITS that I was staking still shows on the overview page. The TOTAL of my two active BITS addresses seems to match up though. How do I get the amount I was staking to go back to the "pool" of stored BITS? Do I have to do more than stop staking? The wallet shows I'm up-to-date. (I've also done repairwallet in the console and everything checks out OK.)

I still vote that we move forward to a new blockchain with improved tech (and I hope working SuperNET interoperbility again) and burn the BITS spent on BATL.

We are working to get back on supernet platform already, they have totally changed the code base again so it should work again soon
QuadraQ

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:06:59 PM

Quick wallet swap update

Many thanks

We are working to get back on supernet platform already, they have totally changed the code base again so it should work again soon

Good. OK after turning off staking and letting all my transactions get confirmed, I now have an exact match for one of my wallet addresses. The other matches the whole BITS exactly, but not the partial BITS. Not sure why there's a small variance, although the blockchain explorer is reporting a slightly higher number of partial bits than my wallet (.05574400 vs .017332). I ran repairwallet in the debug console but that passed OK without any changes. Thoughts?
QuadraQ

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:13:54 PM

Just checked my BITS address on BlockExperts BitStar bockchain explorer and they are showing a higher balance than my wallet, or the official http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com explorer. Any idea as to why?
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:02:30 PM

Been having problems getting the wallet synced, it is working but very very slow, so far over 24 hours and only at 24% or so.

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
Mark81

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:06:25 AM

Been having problems getting the wallet synced, it is working but very very slow, so far over 24 hours and only at 24% or so.

Mine wallet had gone out of sync with 22 peers connected to it. Just downloaded latest faststart pack from dev and starting to catch up with network...
Mark81

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:44:22 AM

Mine wallet had gone out of sync with 22 peers connected to it. Just downloaded latest faststart pack from dev and starting to catch up with network...

Didn't manage to get wallet even starting to sync.. Dev, could you check if seeds are ok and if possible to upload new fast start pack...
Edit: gets 14 connections nut doesnt dowload chain...
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 11:12:11 AM

Didn't manage to get wallet even starting to sync.. Dev, could you check if seeds are ok and if possible to upload new fast start pack...

All seems fine here, I think we had a while without a block which the wallet says no connection.  Will do a new fast start one later anyway.
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:30:03 AM

My balance is correct.  sync sometimes  one connection,  sometimes three or four connections.  mature block is very   very  .....slow. it takes me a long time to update it .And i have to open the computer day and night. Shocked
Mark81

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:51:29 AM

All seems fine here, I think we had a while without a block which the wallet says no connection.  Will do a new fast start one later anyway.

My wallet got synced by over night from last start pack. Thanks anyway dev!
Mark81

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:58:12 AM

My balance is correct.  sync sometimes  one connection,  sometimes three or four connections.  mature block is very   very  .....slow. it takes me a long time to update it .And i have to open the computer day and night. Shocked

For connection issues: goto console and type getpeerinfo --> check if any your connections have 'inpound' field set to true. If not then it's false and you wont get connected not more than 8 peer in maxinum. This means youre not openned P2P port for your client that you have configured in config file. Or if you have your ISP is preventing by its Nat connection directly. You should get by right configuration 14-22 connections to bitstar network.
zahidpervez

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:55:34 AM

Any news on BITS ?? it seems like picking some value last few weeks
okarpov

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:53:39 AM

hello,

where I can download chain to not wait for syncing for days?

Thank you
Graphique

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 06:38:48 AM

hello,

where I can download chain to not wait for syncing for days?

Thank you

Fast start pack for 1.4.0.0 windows wallet:

faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar

MD5 hash of file faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar:
0c16e5e6540bd6138ad26656d0e4d7b0

Download, unpack and place contents in your %appdata%/roaming/Bitstar folder. Make sure the wallet is not running at the time.

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:26:59 PM

With supernet this coin will fly to the moon. Smiley That's for sure.. I'm buying. Hope we will see 10k+ this year.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: