Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

This coin I observe from the first increase on 28 March 2017 to this day has pumped 3-4 times abruptly.
and that made me feel at home with BITS.
there is always a surprise.

The pumps just got smaller and smaller which sucks. Its not too difficult to pump a coin like BITS and make profit so I wonder why pumps arent bigger..
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:24:47 PM

New updates ?

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

This coin I observe from the first increase on 28 March 2017 to this day has pumped 3-4 times abruptly.

The pumps just got smaller and smaller which sucks. Its not too difficult to pump a coin like BITS and make profit so I wonder why pumps arent bigger..

Chechkout bitstar richlist here: http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/richlist

Top 1 address is batl burn address  and second address belongs to escrow with Supernet ATM deal but...  

Top 3 and top 4 addresses are accumulating heavily bits since from LAST MONTH!  So definatelly inside trading going on probably due preparing to wallet release or something to related that. Prices are  probaly going to explode for that.  Everyone hold your hats!
Mark81

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

There is now a lot more money going to these altcoins. 
Bitstar used to be on Top 100 at one point but now to get there coin have to have over 2.3Million dollar marketcap so definitely times have changed.
Babad00k

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:46:31 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 03:26:12 PM by Babad00k

Top 1 address is batl burn address  and second address belongs to escrow with Supernet ATM deal but...  

Top 3 and top 4 addresses are accumulating heavily bits since from LAST MONTH!  So definatelly inside trading going on probably due preparing to wallet release or something to related that. Prices are  probaly going to explode for that.  Everyone hold your hats!

Tempting...
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what exactely is the batl burn thing and how do you know who the second address belongs to?
Babad00k

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

Is there some news, or what is the reason for the sudden pump at poloniex?

And yeah, there was some news that caused the crazy spark.. it was a post from T3CLtd saying:
"The 'Chain' isn't under development at this point, the BATL coin network is simply operational as it is supposed to be.

The commercial App which will utilise BATL, however, is still under development and we will be releasing an update on this in the very near future. Thank you for your patience.

See link here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1520172.100
Mark81

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:07:46 PM

And yeah, there was some news that caused the crazy spark.. it was a post from T3CLtd saying:
"The 'Chain' isn't under development at this point, the BATL coin network is simply operational as it is supposed to be.

The commercial App which will utilise BATL, however, is still under development and we will be releasing an update on this in the very near future. Thank you for your patience.

Batl news shouldn't pump bits price upwards since swap is already done.  Also bits and batl are separate projects.  Only same people involved.
Babad00k

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

Batl news shouldn't pump bits price upwards since swap is already done.  Also bits and batl are separate projects.  Only same people involved.

I guess its not "news about BATL" but the "announcement of (some) news" that caused the pump.
Mark81

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

Tempting...
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what exactely is the batl burn thing and how do you know who the second address belongs to?

Quote from SuperNet newsletter #3

"ATM support and Bitstarcoin

Whale has negotiated a deal with BITS (Bitstarcoin), who will be deploying ATMs in Cyprus and will become a core component of SuperNET.

The deal is for 1 million BITS in return for 15 BTC (10 BTC + 5 BTC worth of NXT). A further 1 million BITS will be placed in escrow. 60 percent of these will be released to SuperNET if the price stays over 12,000 satoshis for a week. If BITS does not purchase ATMs, 40 percent of the escrow will also belong to SuperNET; if they do deploy them then the 40 percent will be returned to BITS.

This should provide a mutually-beneficial arrangement between SuperNET and BITS, protecting and rewarding each. There are currently 16 million BITS, so this deal reaches the 10 percent goal for SuperNET ownership."

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830942.0

Together 2 million coins that have been there since deal
Babad00k

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Tempting...

Whale has negotiated a deal with BITS (Bitstarcoin), who will be deploying ATMs in Cyprus and will become a core component of SuperNET.

The deal is for 1 million BITS in return for 15 BTC (10 BTC + 5 BTC worth of NXT). A further 1 million BITS will be placed in escrow. 60 percent of these will be released to SuperNET if the price stays over 12,000 satoshis for a week. If BITS does not purchase ATMs, 40 percent of the escrow will also belong to SuperNET; if they do deploy them then the 40 percent will be returned to BITS.

This should provide a mutually-beneficial arrangement between SuperNET and BITS, protecting and rewarding each. There are currently 16 million BITS, so this deal reaches the 10 percent goal for SuperNET ownership."

That was almost a year ago and no news since then.
Mark81

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Tempting...

Just an answer for your question how do i know that second address belongs to escrow address for deal that was made between snet and bits.  Nothing more.  Point was that top 3 and 4 addresdes are accumulateibg coins.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:01:30 PM

As far as I know this has never been pumped. If u cleaned ur eyes from remnants of tears u would notice that nothing is happening here at this time. Nothing is moving, nothing is bubbling coz money is far way from here. Yesterday I was outside and saw a monk-masochist with plethora of cuts and wounds all over his body, he told me crypto made him look so. U wanna be like him if u are hanging out here.

wsmolive

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:38:52 AM

I dont understand the comment..about   TOP 1.2.3and 4 addresses ,what excatly talking about??

Tempting...

wsmolive

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:40:18 AM

Tempting...

I dont understand the comment..about   TOP 1.2.3and 4 addresses ,what excatly talking about??

Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:02:12 AM

As far as I know this has never been pumped. If u cleaned ur eyes from remnants of tears u would notice that nothing is happening here at this time. Nothing is moving, nothing is bubbling coz money is far way from here. Yesterday I was outside and saw a monk-masochist with plethora of cuts and wounds all over his body, he told me crypto made him look so. U wanna be like him if u are hanging out here.
but I didn't experience it.
I have always held a significant advantage of this coin BITS.
Last time. I bought on price 2170 satoshi.

Mark81

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

Tempting...

I dont understand the comment..about   TOP 1.2.3and 4 addresses ,what excatly talking about??

Check transactions of those addresses.  There has been lots of incoming transactions.  I believe those two addresses at least are cumulating bitstar.
Infibite Nit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:12:15 AM

What sets bits apart from any other coin, what is it's function in the crypto space?
Babad00k

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:03:34 AM

What sets bits apart from any other coin, what is it's function in the crypto space?

Good question!

I checked the richlist and Mark81s right, some accounts have collected huge amounts of bits. Maybe that means something.

Ive noticed that there is someone with about 58 btc who keeps putting buy orders in, always waaaay below the current price so itll never get executed. Is that you Mark81  Grin
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

Good question!

I checked the richlist and Mark81s right, some accounts have collected huge amounts of bits. Maybe that means something.

Ive noticed that there is someone with about 58 btc who keeps putting buy orders in, always waaaay below the current price so itll never get executed. Is that you Mark81  Grin
whether the stock coin coin price slightly to guarantee that expensive ?
tp I observe another coin there is a much more in-stock but the price is declining, while the stock of coins slightly.
what it is because there is no demand ?

Mark81

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:47:26 PM

Good question!

I wish i had that kind of money  Grin but I'm not the one who is moving markets.  Sure I have been participating on bits market by liquidating some of my coins to btc but now that I am conspicuous of what is going on I'm more likely buying than selling. 

What comes to questions about bits function of proberties apart from other coins I can say that it have been for me and other early bits investors very good investment through generous staking rewards. And also very stable price range in usd terms.  It is very notable that price of bits have been on uptrend with bitcoin from last year may  in usd terms.  Also if it is believing what dev is saying there is coming some good progress on bits way. 
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: