Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312571 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Johnny Mnemonic

Activity: 795
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:08:44 PM

24 hour volume under 10k btc... next wave imminent.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:15:11 PM

Question in regards it to a cold wallet, moneroaddress.

When depositing coins to your cold wallet, you can check to see if you received them. You just have to enter the view key, public address, and tx id on xmr.llcoins.

Now, how can I check if there have been any transactions since you've initially deposited them? Verifying that there hasn't been a hack on your wallet>
There is currently no easy way to do this. However, in the future there might:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/51i0n7/solved_it_hopefully_heres_how_we_can_make_the/
What would be the best currently available (though not easy) way to do this?

First, you'd have to fully sync the blockchain on an online computer. Second, copy simplewallet, bitmonerod, and the blockchain to an USB and plug that into the offline computer. Third, use bitmonerod in offline modus (--offline flag) and it should use the blockchain you have already synced on the online computer. Fourth, use --restore-deterministic-wallet to create a wallet with your seed offline. Lastly, use refresh to sync your wallet. It will refresh up to the last block you have synced online. It should then show all the transactions (both incoming and outgoing) of your offline wallet up to that block.

That's quite an ordeal. I think someone (moneromooo?) was working on a way of getting the key image from a transaction so you can check the spent status using Moneroblocks API... (like Luigi's coin checker)

Note if you are already checking arrival of funds via the checktx page, there's a rather simple way you could generate the key image offline for just the output(s) you care about. This would take only a minute or two and not require syncing the chain or restoring a wallet.

I would need to set up the code to do it though.  Cheesy
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:23:28 PM

I'm a bit afraid that the dev team made their cash and are not so much in business to develope the GUI.

I mean i could do this with java in 2 days. I dont unterstand whats their problem here...they have had now 2 years.

Lol epic!!

What movie is this from?

I speculate that monero goes sideways.

Given the world is on the cusp of a financial recession (in my opinion), monero, btc, and precious metals will be a safe haven.

Lots of developments for XMR and with the current stewards of the project I am confident in the direction the project is going in.

GUI or not...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 11:13:23 PM

24 hour volume under 10k btc... next wave imminent.

Great catch, we haven't had a day this slow since Aug 21.

And Aug 22 was the beginning of the XMR mega-boom, err I mean, fundamental value based repricing event.   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:18:53 PM

In other news:

https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/1074

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:39:14 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 01:01:09 AM by tifozi

Looks like 0.016 is being defended well. Don't see .015 re-entry especially with all the news coming out of everywhere. Ideally the new floor from this whole DNM run should have been 0.02 to give XMR a lot more visibility and welcoming merchants, but this coin has attracted more greedy regulars than any coin I have seen in my time in Bitcointalk.

Like Adam Sandler said "What is wrong with you people"?  Lips sealed

Who exactly are you accusing?  Markets market.  We would rather have that than the opposite.  Greedy regulars are not causing this correction.  >500℅ rise over a few weeks is.

I didn't mean you and it's OK to feel defensive. No one should feel defensive. You know you have contributed a lot to Monero in terms of this thread, so there is nothing to feel guilty about and hey if some moron wants to be taken advantage of, then you should help them, right? I am not sure but I think you have contributed to the development of Monero in terms of contributing to the codebase, helping newcomers, donating to the development, bringing awareness etc etc. You probably have shined the most in terms of helping noobs not lose their money by giving free trading advice, posting charts and telling this thread what needs to be done in terms of trading. I don't know why the entire thread is not saying they are indebted to you forever.

You know XMR didn't have to rise by 500%, if *that* is the reason that there "needs" to be a correction. Plenty of scamcoins didn't have any reason to but with the rise in prices by a disciplined community they were able to attract developers, marketeers and a thriving community while Monero was busy staying in the gutter. At that time no one was here to help the newbies  Cry

phishead

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:59:26 AM

Lol epic!!

What movie is this from?

One of my favorites... Caddy Shack
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:51:47 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 02:13:10 AM by explorer

Looks like 0.016 is being defended well. Don't see .015 re-entry especially with all the news coming out of everywhere. Ideally the new floor from this whole DNM run should have been 0.02 to give XMR a lot more visibility and welcoming merchants, but this coin has attracted more greedy regulars than any coin I have seen in my time in Bitcointalk.

Like Adam Sandler said "What is wrong with you people"?  Lips sealed

Who exactly are you accusing?  Markets market.  We would rather have that than the opposite.  Greedy regulars are not causing this correction.  >500℅ rise over a few weeks is.

I didn't mean you and it's OK to feel defensive. No one should feel defensive. You know you have contributed a lot to Monero in terms of this thread, so there is nothing to feel guilty about and hey if some moron wants to be taken advantage of, then you should help them, right? I am not sure but I think you have contributed to the development of Monero in terms of contributing to the codebase, helping newcomers, donating to the development, bringing awareness etc etc. You probably have shined the most in terms of helping noobs not lose their money by giving free trading advice, posting charts and telling this thread what needs to be done in terms of trading. I don't know why the entire thread is not saying they are indebted to you forever.

You know XMR didn't have to rise by 500%, if *that* is the reason that there "needs" to be a correction. Plenty of scamcoins didn't have any reason to but with the rise in prices by a disciplined community they were able to attract developers, marketeers and a thriving community while Monero was busy staying in the gutter. At that time no one was here to help the newbies  Cry

Monero did need to rise by 500%.  Did it have to do it overnight?  No, it should have done it gradually over the last year or two to be ready on time.  Sometimes when running late, one must go faster in order to catch up.  When going faster, often a breather is required before resuming faster.  Eventually, when going faster, one overshoots the destination.  That's not yet, BTW.

Volume (heart rate?) under 7500.  Seems a fairly deep correction off of 115000.  Ready to start running again?  I know it's not the weekend, but...

edit:

Shorters starting to do their thing again...
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:21:31 AM

Who exactly are you accusing?  Markets market.  We would rather have that than the opposite.  Greedy regulars are not causing this correction.  >500℅ rise over a few weeks is.

Monero did need to rise by 500%.  Did it have to do it overnight?  No, it should have done it gradually over the last year or two to be ready on time.  Sometimes when running late, one must go faster in order to catch up.  When going faster, often a breather is required before resuming faster.  Eventually, when going faster, one overshoots the destination.  That's not yet, BTW.

Volume (heart rate?) under 7500.  Seems a fairly deep correction off of 115000.  Ready to start running again?  I know it's not the weekend, but...

edit:

Yah "they" will do their thing. Seems like something *you* have never done before  Roll Eyes

Good idea to really have some DASH/Darkcoin on the side till this settles down if only because the number of "they" is a LOT less than this pile of gold here that need not be missed.

I am surprised that the entirety of DNM hasn't decided to get rid of Monero just yet, but will not be surprised if it happens.
opennux

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:43:38 AM

When Monero reaches the parity with bitcoin and goes beyond, please do not come here to post bearish posts.

1. I'd be way too rich if that happens
2. I'm not making bearish posts

It's a risky game you are playing. Your calls are gambling, nothing else. I think many with the same mindset were locked out for good after selling at 008 thinking that this was for sure the top and they would rebuy lower.

I hope the same happens to you, cuz I don't like your condescending tone towards investors/holders, you need to accept that not everyone is a trader.
And nobody gives a fuck about the success of your trades, so take your boasting somewhere else.

Agreed, but when you have 90% permabulls someone needs to balance things out. And I'm not even bearish on monero longterm

+1
As somewhat monero (quiet)  supporter almost from the begining, I really appreciate your posts here to temper the somewhat over-enthousiast tone.

In the beginning of the thread I was being called out for "trolling against Monero" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.msg8506015#msg8506015 .

I'm extremely positive about Monero (only crypto I hold next to Bitcoin.  in total I only ever held 4 different cryptos (PPC and LTC are the others)). I was just calling out that even Monero is pseudo-anonymous (although vastly better than Bitcoin) and that theoretically zo-proof theorems are superior (although there isn't yet a practical way to initialize in a trust-less manner).

It happens when people get over enthusiastic and overly attacked by retards. They start to think that every counter argument is bad.

That doesn't really count when you see who the poster who replied to you was. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:50:27 AM

The dumps are causing more harm to Monero than benefit. The fact that as someon farts and the price drops 30-40 % as a result is caused by mass human psychology.
The arguments the bears are giving are only two: 1) "Price rose XXX% it has to drop" or 2) "The GUI is postponed, time to dump".

While the arguments of bulls are: More markets are now accepting Monero. More Moneros has been mined than never before until this very moment and thus the inflation is dropping..
Which arguments are stronger - you be the judge.

BUY BUY SELL SELL PHOTO

I don't think the arguments are mutually exclusive. The bear argument in your example is a trader's argument who is trying to use the volatility to scalp profits. There is no law that forces the price to move a certain way when it rises XXX% or vice versa, but there are thousands of traders who are looking at the same chart and using the same indicators to make their moves, it kind of creates a self fulling prophecy that moves these markets in a somewhat predictable fashion-- I'm using somewhat loosely, to say it's predictable would be a lie. The same person who thinks the price will drop over the next week can also think the price will be significantly higher next year. So the bear vs bull argument isn't black/white. If you are a long term holder who doesn't care about the short term fluctuations then you have nothing to worry about.

I kind of get you.
Personally I am for the long haul so the short term fluctuations do not matter that much anymore. That being said, if it matters others (such as the merchants and market adaption, I am very much against creating panic and mass hysteria).
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:38:35 AM

I don't think you'll find many times I've given trading advice.  I do occasionally post my own speculations.  My current insight is I think monero may be finishing a textbook Elliott wave cycle.  It looks to me like were at the end of the "c" wave.  Up or down next, I dunno.

The last spot I picked to push my play money back in was frankly dismal and I am stuck like 15%.  If you scroll up enough you'll see where I did it.

I'm vaguely sorry that you seem to think I'm some kind of greedy con artist, but not all that terribly sorry.  You can think what you like. Its a free internet.

And please don't mistake that for defensiveness... I have nothing to defend.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:08:09 AM

edit:

Yah "they" will do their thing. Seems like something *you* have never done before  Roll Eyes

Good idea to really have some DASH/Darkcoin on the side till this settles down if only because the number of "they" is a LOT less than this pile of gold here that need not be missed.

I am surprised that the entirety of DNM hasn't decided to get rid of Monero just yet, but will not be surprised if it happens.

Why would they get rid of Monero? They just started accepting it.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:57:03 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 05:25:17 AM by aminorex

I have little emotional attachment to coins and currencies in general these days

Good. In principle, you should be able to reason the more clearly for it.  There is yet more work to done, to that end, however.

Is there anything to refute this:

"There is nothing else on the planet which qualifies as money. Nothing else is fungible, private, and liquid. There can be only one.  The market has chosen, and what we think isn't going to matter one bit."

there can be more than one, there can be a healthy trading economy & different payment options.    

Yes, but then that's not nearly so interesting as are the consequences of an efficient market, where a natural monopoly controls.  In the short-range, locally, there can be diversity.  But throughout human history, there has always been a global reserve, a fiscal lingua franca, which dominates the backbone of commerce, forms the glue which knits together the limbs of the body oikonomian.  And the efficiency argument seems trivial to me.  In any natural trading domain, or "universe" there should be a corresponding medium of exchange.  It's inherent in the very concept of a medium of exchange.  It's only when there are imposed boundaries or frictions that one domain is split from another, and local conditions can dominate.

I can't consider contradiction to be refutation, but I do invite your refutation - non-beligerently, collegially even.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
aminorex
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:00:59 AM

And please don't mistake that for defensiveness... I have nothing to defend.

Yeah, we are all airing our dirty laundry on the intertubes.  But you are doing it in pretty good style, sir ( or madam, or mutt, as the case may be ).

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
aminorex
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:02:07 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 05:42:04 AM by aminorex

Why would they get rid of Monero? They just started accepting it.

I suspect tifozi got some bad grain.  There is a sort of malaise that can infect the trackers when a market behaves paradoxically (as markets are wont to do, being composed of diverse impulses in stochastic ensemble), a sort of nausea borne of crossing Ising glass domains.

smfuser

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:04:27 AM

When depositing coins to your cold wallet, you can check to see if you received them. You just have to enter the view key, public address, and tx id on xmr.llcoins.

Now, how can I check if there have been any transactions since you've initially deposited them? Verifying that there hasn't been a hack on your wallet>

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/51i0n7/solved_it_hopefully_heres_how_we_can_make_the/
First, you'd have to fully sync the blockchain on an online computer. Second, copy simplewallet, bitmonerod, and the blockchain to an USB and plug that into the offline computer. Third, use bitmonerod in offline modus (--offline flag) and it should use the blockchain you have already synced on the online computer. Fourth, use --restore-deterministic-wallet to create a wallet with your seed offline. Lastly, use refresh to sync your wallet. It will refresh up to the last block you have synced online. It should then show all the transactions (both incoming and outgoing) of your offline wallet up to that block.
That's quite an ordeal. I think someone (moneromooo?) was working on a way of getting the key image from a transaction so you can check the spent status using Moneroblocks API... (like Luigi's coin checker)
Note if you are already checking arrival of funds via the checktx page, there's a rather simple way you could generate the key image offline for just the output(s) you care about. This would take only a minute or two and not require syncing the chain or restoring a wallet.

I would need to set up the code to do it though.  Cheesy
That sounds potentially very useful. What information would be required on the offline computer to generate the key images in that simple way without restoring a wallet or syncing the chain?
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:26:14 AM

Yes, but then that's not nearly so interesting as are the consequences of an efficient market, where a natural monopoly controls.  In the short-range, locally, there can be diversity.  But throughout human history, there has always been a global reserve, a fiscal lingua franca, which dominates the backbone of commerce, forms the glue which knits together the limbs of the body oikonomian.

I can't think of any global reserve that has been around throughout human history. perhaps 'value' as such, but that is more of a given measure. do you mean gold? or do you mean the history of the western world? in that case we can perhaps start with greek drachma. Only currency i can think of today that comes close to a 'natural monopoly' is USD. Local diversity in currencies is a good starting point if you want to have global currency trade and money changing.
A lingua franca of money is build more from bottom up rather than from top to bottom. Global monetary authority has to be gained by dominance first.  

It's only when there are imposed boundaries or frictions that one domain is split from another, and local conditions can dominate.

divide et impera? Roll Eyes

I can't consider contradiction to be refutation, but I do invite your refutation - non-beligerently, collegially even.

Thank you. I do, as do many others, appreciate your thoughts and your value here at one of the smartest threads in cryptoland.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:46:09 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 08:05:46 AM by smoothie

I would need to set up the code to do it though.  Cheesy
That sounds potentially very useful. What information would be required on the offline computer to generate the key images in that simple way without restoring a wallet or syncing the chain?

You can generate the key images with the account keys, tx_public_key, and real_output_index (for each output).

You would have to feed your offline machine this information to allow the generate_key_image_helper function to generate the KIs.

The generate_key_image_helper function has a few steps in the KI creation where it calls the base generate_key_image function below:

Code:
void crypto_ops::generate_key_image(const public_key &pub, const secret_key &sec, key_image &image) {
    ge_p3 point;
    ge_p2 point2;
    assert(sc_check(&sec) == 0);
    hash_to_ec(pub, point);
    ge_scalarmult(&point2, &sec, &point);
    ge_tobytes(&image, &point2);
  }

generate_key_image_helper code:

Code:
bool generate_key_image_helper(const account_keys& ack, const crypto::public_key& tx_public_key, size_t real_output_index, keypair& in_ephemeral, crypto::key_image& ki)
  {
    crypto::key_derivation recv_derivation = AUTO_VAL_INIT(recv_derivation);
    bool r = crypto::generate_key_derivation(tx_public_key, ack.m_view_secret_key, recv_derivation);
    CHECK_AND_ASSERT_MES(r, false, "key image helper: failed to generate_key_derivation(" << tx_public_key << ", " << ack.m_view_secret_key << ")");

r = crypto::derive_public_key(recv_derivation, real_output_index, ack.m_account_address.m_spend_public_key, in_ephemeral.pub);
    CHECK_AND_ASSERT_MES(r, false, "key image helper: failed to derive_public_key(" << recv_derivation << ", " << real_output_index <<  ", " << ack.m_account_address.m_spend_public_key << ")");

crypto::derive_secret_key(recv_derivation, real_output_index, ack.m_spend_secret_key, in_ephemeral.sec);

crypto::generate_key_image(in_ephemeral.pub, in_ephemeral.sec, ki);
    return true;
  }

Sorry for quoting the code, I needed to post it for myself as a refresher given it's been a bit since I looked at these functions.

i speculate c++ code.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:58:41 AM

Thanks for pointing that out. The devs must be stupid not to have at least hundreds of thousands coins or more stored.

Most people sell after their investment or whatever is up several times what they bought for. There's a reason why people like Roger Ver became "famous" you know? Not many have the bravery to hold after a massive increase and generally speaking most of the time they'd be right not to.

I simply cannot believe that super smart people like the Monero Devs did not take any chance of accumulating a good amount of coins themselves.
There is nothing wrong about that in my opinion.
They have/had the perfect circumstances to buy coins when they were cheap and also know the upside potential. (therefore not sellout everything)

If Monero continues to rise and one of the Devs missed out I'll gladly hook them up with some coins..

Seems likely that some Bitcoin core developers don't own that many Bitcoins either. I don't care if they do or don't.

One could argue that hoarding the coins yourself could have an negative impact on the development of the economy perhaps not even allowing it to grow. Sometimes less become more like with equity.

That's bullshit. The incentives should be aligned.

I know the Keynesians have tried to brainwash you but hoarding is never bad for the economy. That's a retarded notion.

Sure all economies are the same. Anyway how did that work out for Bytecoin?

Bytecoin failed due to crappy fundamentals (like most cryptos which are carbon copies)
Pages: « 1 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: