Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam  (Read 69408 times)
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:14:45 PM

Hey..you should get Peter Todd to do it! Oh wait, I forgot...he already declined your kind invitation to become associated with the XMR community! LELE
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:17:36 PM

Don't lie. Everyone knows that NO development of any consequence has happened with Monero for a very long time.

The only one lying here is you.

"Everybody" in your quote must refer to people who are unable to use github.

which consists of pages and pages of commits by 32 contributors. See for yourself: https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master

Quantity does not imply QUALITY dumbarse.

Yes and I bet YOU are more qualified to judge the quality NOW than Peter Todd, etc. (who thinks it is "genuine crypto" and something his should buy some of).

ROFL.

Yes, and Peter Todd said that the quality was "awful", and "atrociously bad". Maybe you should get a proper review? But that will never happen, will it? QED

He said that previously without even looking at the code, just based on one small section (since rewritten) that was posted by someone else.

Later, in addition to backing away from his comments, after learning more, he said that it is "genuine crypto" and something he should buy.

Changing ones opinion after learning more is something intelligent people do. You might try it.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:21:41 PM

Don't lie. Everyone knows that NO development of any consequence has happened with Monero for a very long time.

The only one lying here is you.

"Everybody" in your quote must refer to people who are unable to use github.

which consists of pages and pages of commits by 32 contributors. See for yourself: https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master

Quantity does not imply QUALITY dumbarse.

Yes and I bet YOU are more qualified to judge the quality NOW than Peter Todd, etc. (who thinks it is "genuine crypto" and something his should buy some of).

ROFL.

Yes, and Peter Todd said that the quality was "awful", and "atrociously bad". Maybe you should get a proper review? But that will never happen, will it? QED

He said that previously without even looking at the code, just based on one small section (since rewritten) that was posted by someone else.

Later, in addition to backing away from his comments, after learning more, he said that it is "genuine crypto" and something he should buy.

Changing ones opinion after learning more is something intelligent people do. You might try it.

Yes he changed his opinion from "awful" to "atrociously bad". The quote is still up there, it hasn't been deleted or changed again by Peter. You should check it out.  Smiley
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:23:38 PM

"The Cryptonote/Bytecoin codebase #XMR is based on is atrociously bad, orders of magnitude worse than #Bitcoin. WTF" - Peter Todd.

So which is worse? "Awful". or "atrociousy bad'?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

That tweet is >1 year old. His opinion has changed since. Very reasonable thing for an intelligent person to do.

Maybe we should give his 2015 tweets a little more weight than his 2014 tweets.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:37:33 PM

That tweet is >1 year old. His opinion has changed since. Very reasonable thing for an intelligent person to do.

Hmm..looks like someone got to Peter! What a totally believable reversal of opinion! BTW I know you guys are not above hacking the accounts of trusted characters in the crypto-space. Remember the pro-Scamero Antonopoulos quote that he later denied, sayng that his account had been compromised? Checkmate.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:47:33 PM

Hmm..looks like someone got to Peter! What a totally believable reversal of opinion! BTW I know you guys are not above hacking the accounts of trusted characters in the crypto-space. Remember the pro-Scamero Antonopoulos quote that he later denied, sayng that his account had been compromised? Checkmate.

Peter Todd is still very active in crypto.
if his twitter would have been hacked he would have told use.

no arguments left?

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:48:37 PM

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:56:07 PM

Ad hominem attacks are only used by people not wanting to answer difficult questions imo. It's called deflection. But attacking-the-attacker is standard Monero goon-squad tactics, guys..you aren't fooling anyone. Scamero Undecided
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:00:41 PM

Ad hominem attacks are only used by people not wanting to answer difficult questions imo. It's called deflection. But attacking-the-attacker is standard Monero goon-squad tactics, guys..you aren't fooling anyone. Scamero Undecided

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASH RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:09:35 PM

lol the level of stupid in this thread from the dash supporters is EPIC!

It's like all the stupid people gravitate towards DASH.

Cheesy

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASHTARD RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue
Nope. I just don't trust the posts of someone who is known to have participated in co-ordinated FUD attacks by people known to be Monero shills, on what they think are their competitor coins. I have also witnessed you saying you were going to fund a "competitor" of DASH (DSH-Dashcoin) to the tune of 200 (!) XMR! Such underhand tactics and you are also a cheapskate, sir!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:11:21 PM

Cheesy

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASHTARD RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue
Nope. I just don't trust the posts of someone who is known to have participated in co-ordinated FUD attacks by people known to be Monero shills, on what they think are their competitor coins. I have also witnessed you saying you were going to fund a "competitor" of DASH (DSH-Dashcoin) to the tune of 200 (!) XMR! Such underhand tactics and you are also a cheapskate, sir!

Link?

Proof?

I'm pretty sure I never said any thing like that. But let's see you flail around to find where I "said" that.

Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:33:21 PM

smooth is a different person than smoothie.

#learn2read

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:36:20 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 10:47:06 PM by smooth

Cheesy

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASHTARD RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue

Thank you for the reminder. It's been a while since I donated to our cryptonote cousins over at The Real Dashcoin, but I'll be sure to make another donation soon, "in honor of volyova"
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:37:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.140 Scroll down guys before he deletes it! Edit: don't worry I saved it

Here's a better link for you. No need to delete anything.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.msg11260838#msg11260838
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:40:26 PM

smooth is a different person than smoothie.

#learn2read

Learn to comprehend BCT, as you are labouring under a delusion. I was accusing "smooth" (not. smoothie, he's just paranoid) of underhandedly funding a rival coin of DASH which was Dashcoin to the tune of 200 XMR. Hence...BURN!!!
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:05:46 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.140 Scroll down guys before he deletes it! Edit: don't worry I saved it

Why not offer to give Evan some XMR as well, if you are so generous?
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:23:20 PM

volyova....i think it is you should think this OVA (over)...you gave me an idea for a topic  Cool

i think i'll make a thread with minotaur26 (DASH team member) (business development) offered me in the forum an amount of dark and to be distributed to dashcoin community to silence dashcoin or bribe us....this will be fun  Grin  ...you are welcome there  Wink
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:38:45 PM

volyova....i think it is you should think this OVA (over)...you gave me an idea for a topic  Cool

i think i'll make a thread with minotaur26 (DASH team member) (business development) offered me in the forum an amount of dark and to be distributed to dashcoin community to silence dashcoin or bribe us....this will be fun  Grin  ...you are welcome there  Wink
I await the proof of your so-called "revelations" with baited breath. LOL it's easy to slander people with no evidence, but I know that that doesn't bother you. You'll prolly just post up a photo of some burned-up rats again....smh.

arielbit :-/
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:47:00 PM

volyova....i think it is you should think this OVA (over)...you gave me an idea for a topic  Cool

i think i'll make a thread with minotaur26 (DASH team member) (business development) offered me in the forum an amount of dark and to be distributed to dashcoin community to silence dashcoin or bribe us....this will be fun  Grin  ...you are welcome there  Wink
I await the proof of your so-called "revelations" with baited breath. LOL it's easy to slander people with no evidence, but I know that that doesn't bother you. You'll prolly just post up a photo of some burned-up rats again....smh.

arielbit :-/

HAHA...yes my dear..keep in touch, you see I'm not a professional spammer like qwizzie..I still got my hands full in one thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1282836.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: