May 04, 2024, 06:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ...
. - 0 (0%)
.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigamining / Teramining  (Read 216396 times)
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 05:03:07 PM

I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GET NOTARIZATION AND APOSTILLE.

You could probably get an advance/loan on the dividends you will receive upon claiming your bonds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vrtrasura

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 07:07:12 PM

You could probably get an advance/loan on the dividends you will receive upon claiming your bonds.

He shouldn't have to.  Some of us want a refund.  The original contract has been broken, and we don't want to participate with the new.  With BTC going up and up and some point I might have to swallow my ideals and file, but I'd rather have a refund.  I'd accept a buy back with a loss, even if it was based on equivalent USD at the time of GLBSE folded, but I don't want to give my identity to this venture.  I suspect most people are just afraid to complain because gagamining seemed like the most stable fund on GLBSE so it had a lot of big investors.  Only us little guys can afford to complain and write off our loss if it doesn't work out.  I'm in the too heavily invested to complain position with some other GLBSE funds unfortunately.
toffoo

Activity: 408
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 07:43:41 PM

Getting mad and screaming through your keyboard isn't going to change anything.

No, but getting you tagged a scammer here might.

You're fucking over your bondholders to protect your own interests, and apparently getting away with it.  You're asking people to do things no other former GLBSE listing asked people to do.  And you're arbitrarily altering a business contract to suit yourself.

Your bondholders are rightfully pissed.  And you and everyone else here needs to hear it.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 09:21:43 PM

Actually this is a problem. If there was no agreement before, stating that a notarization and apostille would be necessary to claim funds, Gigamining should reimburse the costs of this paperwork and inconveniences. I am glad I have not invested in this venture.

Signature space available for rent.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:16:35 PM

Actually this is a problem. If there was no agreement before, stating that a notarization and apostille would be necessary to claim funds, Gigamining should reimburse the costs of this paperwork and inconveniences. I am glad I have not invested in this venture.

Not to mention the fact that the title of this thread *STILL* says "Perpetual mining contract".

Perpetual = Adjective
Never ending or changing.

Yet this contract was changed and without bondholder consent near as I can tell. This is as much a scam as pirate's ponzi despite James' polished demeanor and blather about legalese. Breach of contract = restitution or a scammer tag.

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:18:52 PM

Also there are other, cheaper ways (digital signature!) to proove who you are. Gigavps has not responded and only delays/waits.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:21:44 PM

Not to mention the fact that the title of this thread *STILL* says "Perpetual mining contract".

Perpetual = Adjective
Never ending or changing.

Yet this contract was changed and without bondholder consent near as I can tell. This is as much a scam as pirate's ponzi despite James' polished demeanor and blather about legalese. Breach of contract = restitution or a scammer tag.

I want restitution for my 117 Gigamining shares, I am not planning to send my personal data towards gigavps or his lawyer due to Identity theft and such.
I still think a refund is the best way to go.
Naelr

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 02:31:38 AM

Just look back some posts & pages, anyone will clearly know what happened who sent claims, certificates, documents....

WHY THE HELL I NEED TO SEND MY PERSONAL DETAILS, WHICH YOU DIDNT ASKED, WHEN I BOUGHT GIGAVPS MINING SHARES?
WHY THE HELL I NEED TO TRUST YOU & SEND MY PERSONAL DETAILS, GIGAVPS, WHEN YOU ALREADY CHEATED ME?
HOW MANY TIMES YOU FURTHER WANT TO CHEAT ME?
HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO CHEAT INVESTORS?

Hi dishwara,

Otoh has been paid all back payments owed. Naelr is still in the process and should be taken care of as soon as he gets me some documentation.

Have things gone perfectly with the claims process? NO.
Have there been delays in paperwork being processed? YES.

Getting mad and screaming through your keyboard isn't going to change anything. I have laid out a clear path for Gigaminers to claim and continue with Gigamining/Teramining. Plently of people have claimed and have been paid so it is now impossible to make statements that I am not paying out claims as they come in. This can also be proven with block chain transactions should the need arise.

Please follow the claims process and you will be paid.

Best,
James

On that note .. a copy has been emailed to you James...

Naelr

Join me in hosted mining.  And always use 2 Factor Auth whenever possible.
CEX.IO hosting mining
Naelr

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 02:39:32 AM

To James and all those wanting to not participate anymore in Gigamining:

Perhaps there is a way people can sell their bonds to someone who wants to buy them.  We could use the blockchain to verify they are who they claim to be through the information James got from GLBSE he can verify they are who they say they are and someone like me could send a payment to that payout address for said number of shares at an agreed upon price, verify it in the blockchain and James can transfer those bonds to the new owners.  Those who want to remain anonymous or can't afford the proper documentation due to whatever reason in  their country get out of the contract get what they want and I get more bonds...  Then people can stop screaming in the forums about what went wrong, or how they feel they are getting cheated?  We are all in some kind of shitty ass fucked up GLBSE screwup so lets stop whining about it and put our fucking collective heads together and come up with a damn solution. 

By the way I emailed James and in the time it too me to type this out he sent me my payment.. and I can type 80 wpm.

Thanks james and please consider something like this to help us through this transition.

Naelr

Join me in hosted mining.  And always use 2 Factor Auth whenever possible.
CEX.IO hosting mining
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:42:33 AM

On that note .. a copy has been emailed to you James...

Naelr

VPS account created and back payments sent. Thanks for working through the closure of GLBSE with me and sorry for the delays.

Best,
James
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:42:59 AM

You could theoretically also simply lie in your claim and claim that you owned these shares (that you bought on the "black market") were from a second GLBSE account with a different e-mail of yours. You then get these shares added to your account as the seller just forwards your claim through his/her mail address and everybody is happy. Roll Eyes

As long as you don't try to combine dozens of "your" accounts, I guess that might work without too much hassle. Anyways, I still want to claim my 4 shares but even with 40 USD per coin nowadays it is NOT even covering the expected payout over the next few years of a perpetual share and definitely not the expected payout of a limited time "Teramining" contract.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:57:06 AM

I don't want to continue business with you, gigavps/james.
Take back my shares & give me refund.

I don't want to travel with you on your GREEDY journey of cheating others, to suck money.

As the first Bitcoin mining company owner, which went publicly, in the name of DISHWARA, I proved, I am genuine to this community.
I paid WEEKLY DIVIDENDS for DISHWARA shares & when i can't able to pay dividend, i shut down "DISHWARA" properly. 
I bought back my(DISHWARA) shares & everyone went happy.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5750.msg104953#msg104953

So far with your actions you proved to be a cheat.

Just refund & finish it off.
You already have my Bitcoin address & email address from GLBSE.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:48:01 PM

I don't want to continue business with you, gigavps/james.
Take back my shares & give me refund.

I don't want to travel with you on your GREEDY journey of cheating others, to suck money.

As the first Bitcoin mining company owner, which went publicly, in the name of DISHWARA, I proved, I am genuine to this community.
I paid WEEKLY DIVIDENDS for DISHWARA shares & when i can't able to pay dividend, i shut down "DISHWARA" properly.  
I bought back my(DISHWARA) shares & everyone went happy.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5750.msg104953#msg104953

So far with your actions you proved to be a cheat.

Just refund finish it off.
You already have my Bitcoin address & email address from GLBSE.

Disclaimer:
Just a joke!
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:54:42 PM

I am very serious.

@thymos, mods, admins
What is the qualification needed to get scammer tag?
Why even though every one knows what gigavps doing is wrong, FOR WHAT MODS WAITING FOR?

MODS, CAN YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENING WITH GIGAVPS?
boonies4u

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 04:00:27 PM

I am very serious.

@thymos, mods, admins
What is the qualification needed to get scammer tag?
Why even though every one knows what gigavps doing is wrong, FOR WHAT MODS WAITING FOR?

MODS, CAN YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENING WITH GIGAVPS?

Perhaps you should move this discussion to here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127488.0
chromaticcr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 04:14:47 PM

Okay, I got 2 shares of GIGA. Even if I dont care "sharing" out my sensitive information to the whole friggin world. With like about 4USD worth of Bitcoin accumilated per share. I cant even get myself a roundtrip from my home to a lawyer office. Albeit their signature.
If this is really not a scam, why wouldn't just work like how ASICMINER did, have everyone happy. Perhaps have your shares easily verified with some simple information, and some guys gladly put pass through of your bond on some markets.
I can't get my coins, I can't get my shares, I can't have the privilege to upgrade to the Terramining in the future if possible.

And I remmebered that GIGA you somehow mentions the ownership right protection for having this mad process. But really, can you just have my get back my shares, and get those months of dividend. I dont care if my share if anyhow protected. It is just stupid US laws anyway, I am in Hong Kong!

I WANT MY SHARES BACK WITHOUT DARN LAWYERS!
smaynard

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:23:16 PM

If the shares can be transfered I would not mind buying a few.

+1
boonies4u

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:49:17 PM

If the shares can be transfered I would not mind buying a few.

+1

I would have a lot more fun if I had a few shares. HEHEHEHEHEHEH >:3
vrtrasura

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:35:16 PM

To James and all those wanting to not participate anymore in Gigamining:

Perhaps there is a way people can sell their bonds to someone who wants to buy them.  We could use the blockchain to verify they are who they claim to be through the information James got from GLBSE he can verify they are who they say they are and someone like me could send a payment to that payout address for said number of shares at an agreed upon price, verify it in the blockchain and James can transfer those bonds to the new owners.  Those who want to remain anonymous or can't afford the proper documentation due to whatever reason in  their country get out of the contract get what they want and I get more bonds...  Then people can stop screaming in the forums about what went wrong, or how they feel they are getting cheated?  We are all in some kind of shitty ass fucked up GLBSE screwup so lets stop whining about it and put our fucking collective heads together and come up with a damn solution. 

By the way I emailed James and in the time it too me to type this out he sent me my payment.. and I can type 80 wpm.

Thanks james and please consider something like this to help us through this transition.

Naelr

I would be happy with selling my rights to my claim, but it was expressly stated that would be not be honored by Giga.  I wouldn't be complaining if there was any other solution offered, but everything suggested has been expressly shut down already.  This is me compromising: I understand that BTC has gone up in price since we bought, I understand our funds were most likely converted to USD to buy hardware.  That's why I personally would be fine with taking a USD equivalent of my investment rather than the actual BTC as a refund.  I think James has been pretty clear that going through the claim is the only thing he will accept.  I expect a reply to this with a "make a claim you will get paid" post.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:12:30 PM

I would be happy with selling my rights to my claim, but it was expressly stated that would be not be honored by Giga.  I wouldn't be complaining if there was any other solution offered, but everything suggested has been expressly shut down already.  This is me compromising: I understand that BTC has gone up in price since we bought, I understand our funds were most likely converted to USD to buy hardware.  That's why I personally would be fine with taking a USD equivalent of my investment rather than the actual BTC as a refund.  I think James has been pretty clear that going through the claim is the only thing he will accept.  I expect a reply to this with a "make a claim you will get paid" post.

I will be publishing a few things in the next couple of weeks that will demonstrate both what has happened to date, my thoughts on the situation and how we will move forward. I have wanted to give time for the claims process to work, which has happened, and I will be giving more suggestions for the way forward.

Not a single day goes by that I do not think about the past months and the heartache that it has caused those who cannot or have not claimed. It is my top priority to make sure gigamining and teramining remain intact so that plans can be made for a day when the regulatory environment is better understood.

Please bear with me as this is the busiest time in my businesses short history.

Best,
James
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: