April 27, 2024, 07:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ...
. - 0 (0%)
.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigamining / Teramining  (Read 216391 times)
exahash

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:35:11 PM

I have only 16 bonds of gigamining.
In India, for legal works, which has to be done by timely & correctly, we need to bribe 1000+ INR.
For illegal or other works, then maybe up to 10 times or more.

When i bought gigamining shares for 1.6 BTC/share, no one told me that i have to give all these affidavit or Apostille or notary details to get back my dividends & shares.
While all other bond/contract issuers can give back dividends with out problem, but gigamining cant do it.
Gigamining is the biggest or highly priced shares, which is the 1st one to receive assets holders data.

A simple, bigger screwup done by nefario &, we, who are the assholes, believed that by buying bonds, we will get dividends, which wont even give the ROI, gave our hard earned/mined bitcoins to strangers, who know how to become millionaires or billionaires by other people money & can live happily.

All the laws are sleeping or lost or not even their, until a day before glbse crap shutdown.
After that every thing came alive.

I have seen/read about many piracy, anti piracy things about sharing movies or music..... & law cant punish any one, until the law is made. That made many early shares escape with out any punishment or fines, except bitcoin.

Seems all laws suddenly changes or contracts breached in bitcoin world, whose is now a days run by mafia's or corporates, whose only motto is suck money as much they can, even in dead bodies. 

So you must be thrilled that he's using a South Florida lawyer, who is not personally admitted to the Florida bar, who does not google very well if at all, and who is not listed on the website of the firm he claims to be affiliated with.  A firm, by the way, which appears to focus on defense of common criminal matters, not online/computer law, nor intellectual property, nor anything else remotely related to bitcoin or securities law.

What if giga fired his sketchy lawyer and got a smart one who advised him to transfer asset ownership and subrogate the gigamining contracts to a cook islands trust which would hire him as a contractor to manage the mining assets, then relist gigamining on a site like btct.co?  Would that make you feel better?  It would probably be a lot more expensive for you to sue him there than in the US, though.

IANAL of course. 

And I'm not sending my personal info to a sketchy unlisted "lawyer" in the area of the US with the highest rate of identity theft. See the second paragraph: http://www.justice.gov/usao/fls/PressReleases/121010-02.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:58:47 AM

I have only 16 bonds of gigamining.
In India, for legal works, which has to be done by timely & correctly, we need to bribe 1000+ INR.
For illegal or other works, then maybe up to 10 times or more.

When i bought gigamining shares for 1.6 BTC/share, no one told me that i have to give all these affidavit or Apostille or notary details to get back my dividends & shares.
While all other bond/contract issuers can give back dividends with out problem, but gigamining cant do it.
Gigamining is the biggest or highly priced shares, which is the 1st one to receive assets holders data.

A simple, bigger screwup done by nefario &, we, who are the assholes, believed that by buying bonds, we will get dividends, which wont even give the ROI, gave our hard earned/mined bitcoins to strangers, who know how to become millionaires or billionaires by other people money & can live happily.

All the laws are sleeping or lost or not even their, until a day before glbse crap shutdown.
After that every thing came alive.

I have seen/read about many piracy, anti piracy things about sharing movies or music..... & law cant punish any one, until the law is made. That made many early shares escape with out any punishment or fines, except bitcoin.

Seems all laws suddenly changes or contracts breached in bitcoin world, whose is now a days run by mafia's or corporates, whose only motto is suck money as much they can, even in dead bodies. 

So you must be thrilled that he's using a South Florida lawyer, who is not personally admitted to the Florida bar, who does not google very well if at all, and who is not listed on the website of the firm he claims to be affiliated with.  A firm, by the way, which appears to focus on defense of common criminal matters, not online/computer law, nor intellectual property, nor anything else remotely related to bitcoin or securities law.

What if giga fired his sketchy lawyer and got a smart one who advised him to transfer asset ownership and subrogate the gigamining contracts to a cook islands trust which would hire him as a contractor to manage the mining assets, then relist gigamining on a site like btct.co?  Would that make you feel better?  It would probably be a lot more expensive for you to sue him there than in the US, though.

IANAL of course. 

And I'm not sending my personal info to a sketchy unlisted "lawyer" in the area of the US with the highest rate of identity theft. See the second paragraph: http://www.justice.gov/usao/fls/PressReleases/121010-02.html

For me, the biggest problem is, that giga was a very good friend with pirateat40, who defrauded people with lots of bitcoins. Demanding that people send him their personal information is very strange. I wonder if anyone who has already sent him this info will ever see any of their bitcoins.

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 09:23:02 AM

My Advise:

Dont send your personal information!

You will al be screwed by the Tax and others who think they can get something out of you!

BEWARE!!!
Qbert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 03:49:30 PM

For me, the biggest problem is, that giga was a very good friend with pirateat40, who defrauded people with lots of bitcoins. Demanding that people send him their personal information is very strange. I wonder if anyone who has already sent him this info will ever see any of their bitcoins.

This got me to thinking. Isn't this also the tactic the pirateat40 also took?  He told all the passthrus that he wanted a bunch of information?  Those that submitted the info would be fine.  Those that did not would either be in trouble or not get a cent?

Not trying to judge one way or another.  Just thinking out loud.  It seems at least one or two other securities have been able to wade thru the glbse muck without this much paperwork and already operating on another exchange.
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 03:54:39 PM

It seems at least one or two other securities have been able to wade thru the glbse muck without this much paperwork and already operating on another exchange.

Most of securities, I want to add. I had "proper" outcomes on 4 different securities. This one unfortunately is drissled with bullshit.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:21:52 PM

So make him set a date or something. I have no idea why he does not have a scammer tag yet. Where is the proof he is doing a darn thing? Suing nefario for some stupid reason that was not needed? Shuffling paperwork?

More like fading away.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:36:17 PM

This got me to thinking. Isn't this also the tactic the pirateat40 also took?  He told all the passthrus that he wanted a bunch of information?  Those that submitted the info would be fine.  Those that did not would either be in trouble or not get a cent?

Not trying to judge one way or another.  Just thinking out loud.  It seems at least one or two other securities have been able to wade thru the glbse muck without this much paperwork and already operating on another exchange.

Unfortunately there are a couple glaring differences between pirateat40 and myself.

1. I am still here, developing software to register Gigaminers / make payments.
2. I actually have a law firm that specializes in both criminal defense and have subject matter experts on business / contract law.
3. I was, as far as I am aware, the only issuer to send certified mail to GLBSE demanding asset holder lists.
4. I have more than 200Gh of mining equipment running.
5. I have orders in for ASICs and am having the lawyers write the contract for Teramining which I should be reviewing in the next few minutes.

Many have quickly forgotten that Gigamining was the largest issuing on GLBSE. This brings inherent risk, hence why lawyers are involved at all. If you read back in this thread, there were multiple people asking me for to get lawyers.

While this process is not going quick, I am here to make sure that the combination of Gigamining/Teramining turns from GLBSE's disaster to win-win.

I will accept nothing less.
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:56:37 PM

If you read back in this t, there were multiple people asking me for to get lawyers.
Man, please spare the bullshit, people weren't asking for you to get lawyers to be gridlocked into crappy ass terms. You've taken advantage of the situation showing your lack of care for those who invested in you. That's how you are like pirate40. Go ahead and keep playing dumb it suits you.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:00:03 PM

Only an idiot would not figure out an exit strategy from giga/teramining. Why in the heck would you invest money with him to lose some of it and then allow him to make a substantial profit??? Look at his past history and what is going on right now.

Sigh. Some people, i guess, like the abuse. He has all the cards and yet people still want to sit down at the table with him and attempt to play "poker". This will end poorly except for the operator whose goal is to make money from you with bonds designed to never make back your investment.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:40:49 PM

To all Gigaminers:

I have spoken with Quentin and he has assured me that all requests have been replied to expect those over the last week. If you have not received a reply from Quentin and your email was sent to him longer than 5 days ago, please email him again at qpage@mylawyr.com. He is batching responses once per week so please be patient and don't expect an immediate response.

I also have a draft version of the Teramining contract and am currently reviewing it. As we get closer to the ASIC arrival date, which I'm presuming will be around Feb 1, it is imperative that you submit your claim so that it can be processed. This will allow all back payments to be paid and we can start the Teramining upgrade process.

Best,
James
2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 08:21:29 PM

To all Gigaminers:

I have spoken with Quentin and he has assured me that all requests have been replied to expect those over the last week. If you have not received a reply from Quentin and your email was sent to him longer than 5 days ago, please email him again at qpage@mylawyr.com. He is batching responses once per week so please be patient and don't expect an immediate response.

I also have a draft version of the Teramining contract and am currently reviewing it. As we get closer to the ASIC arrival date, which I'm presuming will be around Feb 1, it is imperative that you submit your claim so that it can be processed. This will allow all back payments to be paid and we can start the Teramining upgrade process.

Best,
James

What is the end date for claims, I'm having some difficulties around here with this apostille, and probably will not finish before 10th of January. And please tell me do we have to this again for the Teramining Contract - this is just a nightmare. Is there any progress with the Electronic Signature if that is an option will be great.

jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:58:12 PM

What is the end date for claims, I'm having some difficulties around here with this apostille, and probably will not finish before 10th of January.

There is no end date at this time for claims. The claims process started on Nov. 23, 2012 and a re-post of the claim will go out on Feb. 23, 2013. At that time, we'll look into how much longer to keep the claims process open.

And please tell me do we have to this again for the Teramining Contract - this is just a nightmare.

You will only need to sign a contract to upgrade to Teramining. The contract will be finished before the new year.

Is there any progress with the Electronic Signature if that is an option will be great.

There has not. The holiday season is slowing things down for Quentin but I will ask him again.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 12:41:46 PM

To all Gigaminers:

Below is a screen capture of what the users area of the new virtualprocessingsolutions.com site will look like. There has been a lot of progress on the site that most will never see. Specifically, these are the features for tracking claimants to users, making individual or bulk payments and general functionality to help VPS staff have a clear picture of what is going on.

https://i.imgur.com/24CJl.jpg

I am currently reviewing the site and making a final todo list so hopefully it will be live next week.

Best,
James
xXHannibalXx

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 11:12:45 AM

hi i am not an adult yet and therefore i can't go to a notary to notarize my signature. I have more then 200 Contracts, so what should i do?
occulta

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:26:00 PM

hi i am not an adult yet and therefore i can't go to a notary to notarize my signature. I have more then 200 Contracts, so what should i do?

This is all part of the issue, James entered into illegal contracts with minors and people from all over the world, and is trying now to make it all 'legal'. It cannot work for a proportion of the contract holders, and all we hear is silence on the issue, and repeat statements that do not cover all areas.

No doubt he will tell you to contact his lawyer, maybe you will need an adult representative to do this for you.

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:31:18 PM

Please contact Quentin at qpage@mylawyr.com for assistance. I will also bring this up when I speak with him this week.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:39:31 PM

and is trying now to make it all 'legal'

This is the only way to move forward in confidence that Gigamining/Teramining will stay around.

and all we hear is silence on the issue

I certainly have not been silent and try to reply to those who are not keyboard screaming.

No doubt he will tell you to contact his lawyer

I am not an expert on these matters, so yes, contact Quentin with your questions.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 04:11:25 PM

To all Gigaminers:

A second batch of emails have gone out to those who did not receive the first email request for claims.

Thanks to everyone who is or has filed claims. I will be reviewing the finalized claim submissions with Quentin hopefully near the end of the week.

Work continues to progress on the web system to enable all Gigaminers to easily keep track of their payments and to enable me and my staff to easily make payments.

If you have further questions about what to submit and how, please contact Quentin at the email below.

qpage@mylawyr.com

Happy holidays,
James
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 05:00:34 PM

Please contact Quentin at qpage@mylawyr.com for assistance. I will also bring this up when I speak with him this week.

You told a child that bought shares from YOU to contact your lawyer for assistance claiming them? Did I read that right?

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 05:18:50 PM

You told a child that bought shares from YOU through GLBSE from who knows who to contact your lawyer for assistance claiming them? Did I read that right?

Actually creativex, if you ever sold shares on GLBSE it could have been you that sold the shares to him...

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: