Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 02:31:22 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2012, 02:43:16 PM by interlagos

Bitcoin it's true that you have been facing challenging celestial circumstances. But let me say that you are now only a few weeks away from a tremendously positive, long-term change in the cosmic climate.

Before that however Bitcoin I suspect you may soon be invited or coaxed to engage in what amounts to some tainted behavior. Don't do it. Make an extra effort to be incorruptible.

Enjoy this weekend's new moon & the fresh perspectives that it gives.

I'm wondering what that "tainted behavior" might be... Is it the involvement in a recent tax returns extortion?
Or is it the creation of The Bitcoin Foundation, which I personally believe is a great thing for Bitcoin, but many think will lead to centralization and eventual corruption?

Astrology wise tomorrow is rough & Saturday is dire with a full moon to top it all off on Sunday, I will be amazed if we don't have a weekend of doom - but hey it's bitcoin & manipulations rules Grin

September 28th is the deadline for the stolen tax returns release, wonder if that will cause the sh*t storm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
interlagos

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 02:41:57 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday August 20, 2012
In November Bitcoin's ruler Saturn moves into a new position, triggering a series of events which encourage a review of restrictions you’d once accepted.

Alternatively to a supposed positive resolution on Bitcoin's legal status, this could mean a removal of 1Mb per block restriction currently in place.

I'm now inclined to think that The Bitcoin Foundation announced recently, while being a good thing, doesn't really remove any restrictions and changing 1Mb per block limit in November seems too early as it would require a hard fork.

So my next best guess for the November event is the ability to transact safely without a need to wait for confirmations:
http://www.ethlife.ethz.ch/archive_articles/120924_Neuer_Globe_Bitcoin_fw/index_EN
“We are already in talks with the operators of the Bitcoin network and have proposed a concrete solution, which is now due to be imple­mented.”
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:06:53 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday August 20, 2012
In November Bitcoin's ruler Saturn moves into a new position, triggering a series of events which encourage a review of restrictions you’d once accepted.

Alternatively to a supposed positive resolution on Bitcoin's legal status, this could mean a removal of 1Mb per block restriction currently in place.

I'm now inclined to think that The Bitcoin Foundation announced recently, while being a good thing, doesn't really remove any restrictions and changing 1Mb per block limit in November seems too early as it would require a hard fork.

So my next best guess for the November event is the ability to transact safely without a need to wait for confirmations:
http://www.ethlife.ethz.ch/archive_articles/120924_Neuer_Globe_Bitcoin_fw/index_EN
“We are already in talks with the operators of the Bitcoin network and have proposed a concrete solution, which is now due to be imple­mented.”

That article was useless.  What is the solution?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 04:47:23 PM

This morning a non-bitcoin friend sent me this video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4xueqvdb-8 & as a great believed in synchronicity I was interested to see if it will reflect in the bitcoin price charts. It's a scene about a bear cub that gets stalked, hunted, mauled by a big cat but is then rescued by a really large bear.

If someone were to eat the bids building up at 12 & leave a big ask there that to me would reflect the clip nicely imo, do I think it will happen - probably not quite like that but I'm pretty sure that there is one very big grizzly out there watching & waiting for his moment.

Disclaimer: all my liquid coins are in USD atm.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:24:20 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2012, 11:44:37 AM by Otoh

Comet Trailer

There's a comet coming! A big, bright one. It won't do damage. It won't come anywhere nearly close enough to have the slightest physical impact on Earth. But it will have a psychological effect on us all. Night after night, towards the end of 2013, this stunning omen of change is due to be as compelling as the Full Moon. This is breaking news. The official calculations have only just been made and, as with all such discoveries, there is a slight chance that it won't be quite so spectacular. But I've got a feeling about this one!

Bitcoin's monthly horoscope for November, 2012

On top form socially you'll be charming all the right people and looking great. Friends will be all around so you'll not be left to your own devices. This is very much the time to widen your circle of acquaintances and to lay down your plans for the longer term. The Scorpio Solar Eclipse is says look ahead and ensure you know where you are going and how to get there. There will be some delays and frustrations up to the 17th but thereafter you'll be forging ahead sweeping obstacles and slow coaches to one side. Just have a care that you are not too hasty since certain situations will require a more determined patience to sort out. Hashing and crashing ahead won't bring you the results you need.

sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 01:53:31 PM

Astrology wise tomorrow is rough & Saturday is dire with a full moon to top it all off on Sunday, I will be amazed if we don't have a weekend of doom - but hey it's bitcoin & manipulations rules Grin
Do you actually believe in any of this?  I just read contradictions, mispredictions and completely irrelevant text everywhere.  It says "full on" in the Subject, and I wonder what that means, because from what I've seen this is something from a different planet.  Perhaps this proves Satoshi is from one of the moons of Jupiter, and Bitcoin must have been born there? :-)

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 03:19:18 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2012, 05:46:31 PM by Otoh

@sturle, you can just treat it as entertainment or ignore it if it irritates you np, the aspects over the weekend were in general & not specifically connected to Bitcoin, I assumed that as things would seem tough for everyone then there may well have been a lack of optimism & a sell off - especially as most TA indicators have been forecasting this for a while now, as it happened my interpretation/timing was incorrect [Edit: the $2 sell off was the following weekend] & in future I shall look more specifically at Bitcoin's chart before making such predictions.

I went all in again yesterday btw, which is where I feel happiest anyway as I see a bright future for Bitcoin & a great public awareness of what it uniquely offers by 2017. Re: "full on" Urban Dictionary has it as meaning:

•fully ecstatically wondrous

•beyond joyfully amazing

•intensely orgasmically blissful

amongst other things, hope this helps Wink

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 02:16:00 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Thursday October 04, 2012

Changes of the nature that we're now seeing in the sky don't come along every day - or even every year. The movement of Saturn into a new sector of the sky is particularly important for you as a Capricorn. Saturn traditionally governs your sign. You're reaching what can be best described as the end of an era. Think, for example, of how things alter once you climb off a train that you have been traveling on and start to explore a new destination. That's about the size of the difference that you're about to encounter.

Saturn moves in to Scorpio tomorrow & stays there until 2015.

Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 02:19:00 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Thursday October 04, 2012

Changes of the nature that we're now seeing in the sky don't come along every day - or even every year. The movement of Saturn into a new sector of the sky is particularly important for you as a Capricorn. Saturn traditionally governs your sign. You're reaching what can be best described as the end of an era. Think, for example, of how things alter once you climb off a train that you have been traveling on and start to explore a new destination. That's about the size of the difference that you're about to encounter.

Saturn moves in to Scorpio tomorrow & stays there until 2015.

Lol BUY!  Grin
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 01:37:55 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2012, 10:58:45 AM by Otoh

The week ahead in general

Saturn now returns to a sector of the sky that it has not occupied since the early 1980s. Jupiter, meanwhile, begins a retrograde phase. That speaks of people, all over the world, reconsidering their limits, boundaries and restrictions. It implies the need for a review of personal ethics and moral principles. It also suggests that wherever there's lately been a lack of integrity, there's now a chance to introduce adjustments that involve greater honesty and allow for making amends for previous injustices. This is likely to be a slow process. But many profound personal journeys begin this week.

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Saturday October 06, 2012

Today don't let discouragement get you down if you feel cold-shouldered in team efforts. Only by facing up to difficulties can you hope to establish better relationships out in the world. The people you choose as friends now may be older or more career oriented. At times you won't be happy with their rather critical advice, but it is solidly based and well meant. They are prompting you to be more serious about your long-term plans.

But not forgetting that:

While you appreciate those who base their decisions on far flung dreams, as an earth sign, you focus on realistic goals and on taking whatever steps you must to achieve them. Still, with your ruler Saturn newly positioned and brilliantly aspecting the visionary Neptune, even you might dare to embrace distant dreams.

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week ahead, October 06, 2012

This is the week you've been waiting for. For how long? Well, for at least two and a half years and, arguably, for the whole of your life so far. This is the bit where what's been bad starts to get good again. This is the bit where what's been seemingly hopeless starts to well up with fresh, positive possibility. This is the bit where Saturn moves on into a new sign, taking away that sense of constantly needing to cope with a challenge and introducing a series of real reasons to feel as if life, from now on, can be easier.

Bitcoin's stars for the week beginning 07 October 2012

Because your ruling planet, Saturn, changes signs only rarely, last Friday`s move to accent new ventures and those with whom you`d be pursuing them begins an entirely new cycle. While some of what`s coming will be immediately clear, other developments will take time to surface. Knowing that, for now, focus on disentangling yourself from arrangements that are swiftly becoming part of the past, thereby freeing yourself for what`s next.

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Tuesday October 09, 2012

When I was a naughty little boy, I'd keep a constant eye out for empty escalators. Whenever my parents took me to a shopping centre or a station, I'd race off to see if by running as fast as possible, I could get all the way down the one that was going up... or up the one that was going down. It was good (if dangerous) fun. But even I wouldn't have wanted to face such a challenge permanently. Of late, your experience of life has been most frustrating. But now the path beneath your feet is starting to take you just where you want to go.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 12:56:16 PM

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Thursday October 11, 2012

In countries where there is often a lot of snow, drivers carry chains to place around their tyres. This gives them the traction they require to stop slipping and sliding around. Saturn's arrival in a new sector of the sky has effectively begun to bless you with a greater grip. You understand more about how to deal with a difficult situation and you feel less as if you must be constantly on guard for unexpected and unnerving developments. Today's events will do much to increase and strengthen that sense of confidence.

SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 01:06:30 PM

In countries where there is often a lot of snow, drivers carry chains to place around their tyres. This gives them the traction they require to stop slipping and sliding around. Saturn's arrival in a new sector of the sky has effectively begun to bless you with a greater grip. You understand more about how to deal with a difficult situation and you feel less as if you must be constantly on guard for unexpected and unnerving developments. Today's events will do much to increase and strengthen that sense of confidence.

I gotta admit that these make me smile big sometimes.  Grin
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 04:55:55 PM

I gotta admit that these make me smile big sometimes.  Grin

Meeeee too.
Glad I'm not the only one -- "buying in" to such non-scientific speculations (I usually prefer a bunch of straight lines, preferably in different colors according to some scheme, wherein the more complex and approaching child-like quality, the better) was STARTING to make me feel like I'm going CRAZY!   Roll Eyes  Tongue  Cheesy  Wink

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:08:21 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:31:07 PM by Otoh

Incoming Smiley

Most astrological aspects are very predictable for thousands of years in advance, but every so often there comes literally a bolt out of the blue, one such is the comet C2012/1 ISON that should be very visible around Christmastime 2013, imagine something in the sky that's brighter than the moon, visible by day and more impressive than anyone alive has ever seen, it may well be & I feel that it will be a very hopeful sign for those of us that do see and experience it.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1210/ison_rolando_960.jpg

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 12:09:38 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week ahead, October 13, 2012

Things aren't the way they used to be. If that statement makes you feel sad or sorry, there may be some aspect of a recent change that you have not yet got used to - or that you don't fully understand. You are leaving nothing behind in the past that you need to take with you. All you're moving on from is a frustrating situation that you should feel blessed to be free of. It is time to review your list of things that won't work/can't happen/aren't viable. Now Saturn is in a new sector of the sky, you've got a whole new set of powers!

notme
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 06:16:03 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week ahead, October 13, 2012

Things aren't the way they used to be. If that statement makes you feel sad or sorry, there may be some aspect of a recent change that you have not yet got used to - or that you don't fully understand. You are leaving nothing behind in the past that you need to take with you. All you're moving on from is a frustrating situation that you should feel blessed to be free of. It is time to review your list of things that won't work/can't happen/aren't viable. Now Saturn is in a new sector of the sky, you've got a whole new set of powers!

Doing business with strangers over the internet in the absence of any contract enforcement mechanism.
Storing private keys for large organizations on internet connected computers.
Instant sales of expensive items.

Not to be completely negative, here is what works well:
Performing trades with existing business relationships, using bitcoin as a transaction medium.
Encrypted wallets for regular users, offline storage for large organizations.
Instant sales of inexpensive items, 1 hour sales of expensive items.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 11:22:38 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:31:27 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of October 18, 2012

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot27.jpg   Everyone has some kind of power. What's yours? In the coming days, I suspect there will be some crisis and opportunity regarding how you use it. Maybe you will be invited to assume more authority or exercise greater influence. Maybe your ability to wield your particular clout will be questioned or doubted, and you will be challenged to either stand up and express it with more integrity and purpose, or else relinquish it. For best results, take a moment right now to visualize the precise power you would love to command.

DanielBTC

Activity: 788
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2012, 05:06:46 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2012, 07:40:36 PM by DanielBTC

Really nice topic!
 Smiley

The people must know the power of astrology.

We don't the exactly time bitcoin born. So we need to ignora the
ASC and the houses right?

[Daniel BTC] - 9 AB (after bitcoin)
http://www.usandobitcoin.com.br - Bitcoin para Iniciantes
OTC: DanielBTC Bitrated user: DanielBTC.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 04:13:30 PM

Really nice topic!
 Smiley

The people must know the power of astrology.

We don't the exactly time bitcoin born. So we need to ignora the
ASC and the houses right?

We do know the exact time if you believe the timestamp on the first block.  What we're missing is the location.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 11:31:59 AM

The week ahead

The annual conjunction of the Sun and Saturn happens this week. Saturn/Sun conjunctions are all about facing facts, from next Thursday one can now make commitments with more certainty. The fact that this happens in Scorpio which the sun moves in to on Tuesday will highlight these trends - emotional, intense, possessive, secretive which we have already been seeing plenty of with the GLBSE fiasco.

So for those who need to get stuff sorted out next week could seem rather serious, even somber at times with setbacks & requiring perseverance, but necessary & by month's end things should look brighter and more back in control as hurdles are gotten over & one can be getting it all together again. Just in time to prepare for the challenges of next month's eclipses where one will need to be open to adapt to new & different ways of doing things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: