Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 01:34:49 PM

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Friday December 14, 2012

The question is not, 'How do you feel?' It is, 'How do you hope to be feeling soon?' Otherwise, it is a bit like asking someone on a train journey where they are. The place they are passing through is simply a reflection of the number of miles they have covered. What matters is where they are heading. Unless, that is, the train has broken down and it is now stuck near a city that the traveler doesn't particularly want to visit. You know what you are really aiming for this weekend. I'm here to tell you that you can get there.

So... Up, down or sideways.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 01:59:23 PM

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Friday December 14, 2012

The question is not, 'How do you feel?' It is, 'How do you hope to be feeling soon?' Otherwise, it is a bit like asking someone on a train journey where they are. The place they are passing through is simply a reflection of the number of miles they have covered. What matters is where they are heading. Unless, that is, the train has broken down and it is now stuck near a city that the traveler doesn't particularly want to visit. You know what you are really aiming for this weekend. I'm here to tell you that you can get there.

So... Up, down or sideways.

Is that a statement or a question?

Assuming it's a question and you just forgot the question mark (for the sake of basis for this time-wasting post):
The train certainly doesn't seem to be broken down.  So, any signs of being "stuck" I would interpret as false.  My personal translation is that this pretty much eliminates sideways as an option.
The remaining two options just depend on the usual (after asking yourself the "question" as above) -- Would you rather be in fiat or BTC right now?

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 12:37:40 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 04:23:54 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Monday December 17, 2012

Everything stays the same, until the moment that it changes. This causes us to develop a distorted idea about the pace at which life evolves. We think that certain situations will never alter. We look around and see clear signs of permanence. Yet in the blink of an eye, it can all be so very different. It's just that the eye in question may blink a thousand times - or a million times, before that occurs. Or it could happen in the very next blink. Just be aware that powerful forces are moving your life ahead now.

The Winter Solstice in the northern hemisphere, is the shortest day and the longest night of the year & so a turning point from Yin to Yang energies, it's when the sun moves across the Equinox into earthy, ambitious Capricorn (Bitcoin's sun sign) to stay for four weeks* & a good moment to look forward to what the following 12 months may bring with the next 6 months being a time for growth, development, healing, and new beginnings.

* It'll have a bumpy ride initially since it squares disruptive, no-compromise Uranus on the 26th Dec and then a blocked, trapped conjunction to Pluto in Capricorn on the 30th Dec (should lead to some revelations). So it'll be the kind of constant-change phase which we've got used to in recent times. Mars having been in go-ahead Capricorn for a few weeks moves into communicative and stubborn Aquarius on the 26th Dec so it may not be an entirely peaceful finish to the year. Especially since the rather leaden Saturn in Scorpio sextile Pluto makes its first connection on the 27th Dec. This usually hints at hard times and the need for perseverance.

January 2013 looks an all round easier month than late December and starts in sparkling form. Mars picks up Uranus on the 1st for a high spirited, experimental and definitely macho day. Three days later the trine to Jupiter brings good luck and positive action to bring successes all round. Chatty Mercury having moved into practical Capricorn on the final day of the old year meets a forceful conjunction to Pluto and a sensible sextile to Saturn on the 6th. So it'll be down to brass tacks to get better organised then.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:29:30 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:33:20 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of 18 December 2012 ~ Prognosis for Bitcoin in 2013, Part I

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot10.jpg   When he was 21, the Capricorn writer Jack London set off to prospect for gold in the 1897 Klondike Gold Rush. He had a rough time there. Malnourished, he suffered from scurvy and leg pain. To make matters worse, he didn't find much gold, and returned home broke. On the other hand, he met scores of adventure seekers who told him stories of their travels. These tales served as rich raw material for his novel The Call of the Wild, published in 1903. It made him famous and is generally regarded as his masterpiece. I'm guessing you will begin a similar trajectory in 2013, Bitcoin. Events that may at first seem less than successful will ultimately breed a big breakthrough.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:07:14 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:34:03 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of 25 December 2012 ~ Prognosis for Bitcoin in 2013, Part II

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot29.jpg   In 2013, I pledge to help you bring only the highest-quality influences and self-responsible people into your life. Together we will work to dispel any unconscious attraction you might have to demoralizing chaos or pathological melodrama. We will furthermore strive to ensure that as you deepen and fine-tune your self-discipline, it will not be motivated by self-denial or obsessive control-freak tendencies. Rather, it will be an act of love that you engage in so as to intensify your ability to express yourself freely and beautifully.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 06:18:56 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:34:47 PM by Otoh

Happy 4th birthday Bitcoin! Smiley

http://www.lawmemo.com/images/blog/birthday4.jpg

Or more exactly, Happy 4th birthday blockchain, as the first block was made on the 3rd Jan 2009, with today's aspect of Mercury square Uranus being one of the keys to your year ahead there will be a lot of inspiration, originality & invention but it will be hard to put this effectively in to practice unless attention is paid to practical advise & moving ahead at a steady pace. We have the new moon in Capricorn to look forward to on the 11th Jan when things should be clearer all round for you & expect good fortune around the 26th Jan. There's also influence now from tomorrow's very positive aspect of Mars trine Jupiter which helps with successful activity & starting new projects for you this next year.

http://www.freshcardsgifts.co.uk/images/_lib/happy-4th-birthday-handfinished-4th-birthday-card-3002604-0-1344698261000.jpg

Bitcoin's year to come 2013

If there’s a single phrase that sums up this year, it’s 'fresh perspective’. With your ruler Saturn accenting new plans or projects and those interesting and, often, unfamiliar individuals with whom you’ll be pursing these ideas or objectives until 2015, the more you explore, the better. This begins with the powerful Capricorn New Moon on 11 January. List your goals then, but ensure they’re flexible, as changes in circumstances but, more importantly, unexpected offers will transform your thinking. By August you’ll be in unfamiliar territory, and have to rely on others. Challenging as this is, by the year’s close, you’re instincts will be stronger and you’ll have learned to trust as never before.

http://www.partywizard.co.uk/user/products/large/badges/4th%20Birthday%20Badge%20Knight.jpg

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 03:43:03 PM

I see that there was some nice synchronicity between one of the Bitcoin birthday pics that I posted here on the 3rd Jan & the BitLotto result for the 4th Jan where I had recommended the Pirate Pool this month.

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Thursday January 10, 2013

Rural roads are often littered with the corpses of poor unfortunate creatures that have been mowed down by the passing traffic. This is not because a succession of vindictive motorists have made a special effort to seek out and destroy the local wildlife. It is, at least sometimes, because those animals freeze in terror. They don't know or understand how to get out of danger's way. A part of you now foresees problematic potential in a series of imminent events. But you don't have to just stand there and let them happen.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 07:20:23 PM

I see that there was some nice synchronicity between one of the Bitcoin birthday pics that I posted here on the 3rd Jan & the BitLotto result for the 4th Jan where I had recommended the Pirate Pool this month.

Bitcoin's horoscopes for Thursday January 10, 2013

Rural roads are often littered with the corpses of poor unfortunate creatures that have been mowed down by the passing traffic. This is not because a succession of vindictive motorists have made a special effort to seek out and destroy the local wildlife. It is, at least sometimes, because those animals freeze in terror. They don't know or understand how to get out of danger's way. A part of you now foresees problematic potential in a series of imminent events. But you don't have to just stand there and let them happen.

Are you short Otoh? Wink

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:59:43 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2013, 11:54:02 AM by Otoh

Are you short Otoh? Wink

Well, effectively yes I am - but mostly as just wishful thinking re timing, I wanted to buy back in a lot late last summer but didn't have the funds, I sent some things to auction & got an advance against them for about 1/4 of the expected proceeds which I spent on Bitcoins but only now have the balance cleared which is on it's way to Gox atm, in the mean time I've watched the price rise from $11 to over $14 so some correction in the next week or two would be fine by me but np if not - I think 2013 may be very bubbly with many chances to re-buy lower, like every 5 to 10% up or down then sell/buy 5 to 10% of one's holdings repeatedly - but always holding on to at least 50% of them what ever. Also I like Litecoin a lot Wink: http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LcLJUZtRyLTs9uNqfWZijo2mFnMbdoQTfb & plan to keep stacking there as could be much upside as things start to roll out for it this year.

Edit: I was also wondering if the potential problem/s were more about ASIC developments etc rather than the btc price at, I see that bASIC appears to be going/gone TU in true FU style https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=1041.msg3093

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 05:51:59 AM

update?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 04:05:56 PM

Bump.

Also, lets sticky this thread.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 04:17:07 PM

Many thanks for the interest & my apologies for the recent lack of updates, I'd started to prepare one on Bitcoin's Chinese rat astro sign in this just started new year of the snake but got side tracked by going off to the woods in the middle of nowhere to house/animals sit, will try & post more soon.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:39:08 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:36:00 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for week of February 28, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot30.jpg   "When you come right down to it," says religion writer Rabbi Marc Gellman, "there are only four basic prayers. Gimme! Thanks! Oops! and Wow!" Personally, I would add a fifth type of prayer to Gellman's list: "Do you need any assistance?" The Creator always needs collaborators to help implement the gritty details of the latest divine schemes. According to my analysis of the astrological omens, you would be an excellent choice to volunteer for that role right now -- especially in tasks that involve blending beautiful fragments, healing sad schisms, furthering peace negotiations, and overcoming seemingly irreconcilable differences.

Bitcoin's horoscope for Friday March 01, 2013

You can be highly persuasive, and exert a little subtle force and pressure to move companions into your way of thinking. There should not be too much resistance because you have right on your side, as well as a little nifty strategy. It's particularly good around the working situation. You're structured, you're self-disciplined, you've got an eye to the future. You can see what your goals ought to be, and you can see very clearly how you can get to where you want to be.

Event chart and Transits

https://i.imgur.com/MMaZtOz.gif

We've just enjoyed a bunch of planets (outer green ring at 2 o'clock) transiting Bitcoin's natal Venus, the Venus conjunct Venus being especially fortuitous & happy, now they are continuing their progression around anti-clockwise to do the same for Uranus so we should expect some surprises - in fact this has already begun with Mars & Mercury conjunct natal Venus. At the same time they will also form oppositions to Bitcoin's important natal Saturn.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 03:56:06 PM

Litecoin's Astro chart posted here

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:57:03 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday March 04, 2013

Saturn is now easily visible in the early hours and with a telescope, you can see its rings. They are currently at just the right angle for viewing - and this is not always the case. Saturn, of course, is the planet that rules your zodiac sign. Interestingly, you are currently making it easier for others to see parts of yourself that you often keep hidden. That, in turn, is making it easier for them to extend greater understanding and sympathy towards you. All of which bodes well for constructive co-operation this week.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:12:30 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday March 04, 2013

When people say 'no', we know where we stand with them. But what if they say 'yes'? Then we have to wait to assess their behaviour. Some folk are only too happy to offer their agreement but then prove reluctant to back this up with action. Others (for reasons best understood by professional psychotherapists) claim to be on our side but then secretly act as if their only mission is to thwart us at every turn. You just need to know that you have got genuine support from someone who truly can make a difference.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT

In his book Cosmos and Psyche, Richard Tarnas says the planets don't emit invisible forces that shape our destinies as if we were puppets. Rather, they are symbols of the unfolding evolutionary pattern. Just as clocks tell time but don't create it, the heavenly bodies show us the big picture but don't cause it.

Quoting Greek philosopher Plotinus, Tarnas writes, "The stars are like letters that inscribe themselves at every moment in the sky. Everything in the world is full of signs. All events are coordinated. All things depend on each other. Everything breathes together."

So it's not just the distant globes whose movements and relationships serve as divinatory clues. If you're sufficiently attuned to the gestalt of creation and pay close enough attention to its unfolding details, you can read the current mood of the universe in the arrangement of red onions in the grocery store bin or the fluttering of sunlight and shadow on the mimosa tree or the scatter of soap suds in your sink after you've finished washing the dishes.

Can you do it? Discern the signature of creation at this or any other perfect moment? Peer into the secret heart of the collective unconscious? Guess what the Goddess is thinking? Hint: You will have to switch on a dormant capacity, transforming your imagination from a mere fantasy-generator into an organ of perception.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 12:56:48 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week ahead, Sunday, 10 March 2013

Nothing you can do will make a current source of irritation go away. It is, for the time being at least, a part of your world and you may as well get used to it. But though you may not be able to lose it, you can lose the part of your own personality that has a bad reaction to this trigger. Will you be somehow selling yourself short if you suppress this side of your psyche? No, you'll be demonstrating crucial flexibility and proving that you won't let something silly spoil your enjoyment of an otherwise inviting and inspiring horizon.

I suspect that the current source of irritation may be SatoshiDice - but just guessing.

Happy New Moon all ~ for Monday 11th in Pisces

siulynot
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:04:22 PM

Nothing you can do will make a current source of irritation go away. It is, for the time being at least, a part of your world and you may as well get used to it. But though you may not be able to lose it, you can lose the part of your own personality that has a bad reaction to this trigger. Will you be somehow selling yourself short if you suppress this side of your psyche? No, you'll be demonstrating crucial flexibility and proving that you won't let something silly spoil your enjoyment of an otherwise inviting and inspiring horizon.

I suspect that the current source of irritation may be SatoshiDice - but just guessing.

Happy New Moon all ~ for Monday 11th in Pisces

"Selling yourself short" :p
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 12:24:56 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:36:24 PM by Otoh

Alert: chain fork caused by pre-0.8 clients dealing badly with large blocks Shocked

Summary: http://www.thebitcointrader.com/2013/03/breaking-blockchain-has-forked.html#comment-form

Bitcoin's horoscope for Tuesday March 12, 2013

There is an old saying, often employed by bargain hunters, 'If you buy cheap, you buy twice.' In other words, if you are too quick to settle for something that looks as if it will provide good value for money, without first subjecting it to some critical scrutiny, you may end up realising later, where the fatal flaw was hidden. The same principle applies when problem solving. The most immediately attractive solution isn't always the most reliable or desirable. Regardless of the pressure that you feel you are under, do a little more research today.

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of March 14, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot13.jpg   The theory of the "butterfly effect" proposes that a butterfly flapping its wings in China may ultimately impact the weather in New York. Here's how the writer Richard Bernstein explains it: "Very slight, nearly infinitesimal variations and the enormous multiplicity of interacting variables produce big differences in the end." That's why, he says, "the world is just too complicated to be predictable." I find this a tremendously liberating idea. It suggests that every little thing you do sends out ripples of influence that help shape the kind of world you live in. The coming week will be an excellent time to experiment with how this works in your daily life. Put loving care and intelligent attention into every little thing.

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2013, 03:08:38 PM

officially this post-hoc reasoning of course, but still a good fit.  Wink

There is an old saying, often employed by bargain hunters, 'If you buy cheap, you buy twice.' In other words, if you are too quick to settle for something that looks as if it will provide good value for money, without first subjecting it to some critical scrutiny, you may end up realising later, where the fatal flaw was hidden.

u mean SELL!??  Shocked

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: