Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 01:17:55 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2013, 06:42:10 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for Wednesday March 13, 2013

Decisions that we make in haste are often the ones that we then find ourselves repenting at leisure. But haste is generally born of pressure. Pressure is no easy thing to ignore. If we don't take it seriously, friends and relations draw our attention to it. And if we continue to ignore it long enough, even strangers consider themselves entitled to take an interest in our affairs and apply that pressure to us. But none of that constitutes a reason for you to speed up a process that needs to take time. Don't dawdle; but don't rush, either.

Also I like Litecoin a lot Wink: http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LcLJUZtRyLTs9uNqfWZijo2mFnMbdoQTfb & plan to keep stacking there as could be much upside as things start to roll out for it this year.

http://www.ltc-charts.com/period-charts.php?period=3-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-btc&market=btc-e

http://www.ltc-charts.com/period-charts.php?period=3-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-usd&market=btc-e

2013 01 10   LTC = $0.07 ~ 0.005 BTC

2013 03 12   LTC = $0.65 ~ 0.015 BTC (value is up more than nine times in $ & three times in BTC over the last 2 months)

Edit: I'm long term long LTC, but short term short just atm, as I attempt to get my average bought in price down a little.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:26:48 AM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Thursday March 14, 2013

Imagine planting a seed in the perfect position, just at the right temperature, at the ideal time of year. So far, so appropriate - as an investment for future growth. Now, suppose you draw up a chair next to your seedling and sit over it with a megaphone yelling, 'Hurry up and get going'. No matter how much you may wish that you could reap the fruit of a harvest, you just can't make the process happen a moment faster than it naturally needs to take. You have now done all you can to move a process on. Relax.

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 05:25:06 PM

This is the speculation forum, not the make-believe fantasy forum.

what's the difference?  Huh

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 05:52:32 PM

TA has been predicting a crash in BTC prices ever since it hit $5 ~ go figure

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:52:41 AM

This is my personal opinion, but I personally consider this forum is as the "BTC trading/investing analysis" forum. Maybe others don't share the same view.

There are a few interesting discussions, but most of what you read here should be considered cheer leading.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:14:31 AM

This is my personal opinion, but I personally consider this forum is as the "BTC trading/investing analysis" forum. Maybe others don't share the same view.

The Gamblers' Fallacy Forum

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 10:53:56 AM

anyway, now back to...

Bitcoin's horoscope for Friday March 15, 2013

Sometimes, trains and planes can't depart on schedule. The pilots and the drivers have to do their best to make up the missing time on the journey. Thankfully, Spaceship Earth doesn't have such problems as it hurtles through the cosmos. We don't find that some months will have to be shorter than others because we must speed up to compensate for slower progress earlier in the year. Next week, tense angles to Saturn (your ruler) will come from Mars and Jupiter but a process is unfolding perfectly, naturally.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 10:30:34 AM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week ahead ~ March 16, 2013

Expect the unexpected. There you go. The most useless advice you will ever get. How can you benefit from that? If you know what to expect, it will no longer be unexpected! And if you don't know what to expect... how can you prepare for it? You are not sure what to make of a situation. Every time you think things through, you reach a different conclusion. Every time you talk them over, you hear a different opinion. Yet it is not the unexpected that is eluding you now. It is the obvious! As soon, rather delightfully, you'll see.

Sunday, 2013 03 17: Mercury direct - communications delays disappear, we should expect to see some movement again.

Wednesday, 2013 03 20: Sun in to Aries for four weeks - pro-active, assertive, non-stop-go. Astronomical Spring Equinox ~ turns 11.02 GMT/UTC.

thefiniteidea

Activity: 509
Merit: 564

"In Us We Trust"

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 05:37:02 PM

Sunday, 2013 03 17: Mercury direct - communications delays disappear, we should expect to see some movement again.

Wednesday, 2013 03 20: Sun in to Aries for four weeks - pro-active, assertive, non-stop-go. Astronomical Spring Equinox ~ turns 11.02 GMT/UTC.

I like this thread. Just saying. I think the sun and its energy has a lot to do with the way people behave and react.

Astrology may be reflective of these energies.

Wouldn't be surprised if this analysis was more accurate than TA.

In any case, taken into consideration.
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:42:55 PM

I like this thread. Just saying. I think the sun and its energy has a lot to do with the way people behave and react.

Astrology may be reflective of these energies.

Wouldn't be surprised if this analysis was more accurate than TA.

In any case, taken into consideration.

Word ^

My general defense regarding astrology ties into the big bang theory:  If everything (the entire universe) was once all one thing, then everything is intimately related ... at least at one point.  So... why wouldn't everything still be intimately related?

in other words:  “Now a curse upon Because and his kin! May Because be accursed for ever! If Will stops and cries Why, invoking Because, then Will stops & does nought. If Power asks why, then is Power weakness. Also reason is a lie; for there is a factor infinite & unknown; & all their words are skew-wise. Enough of Because! Be he damned for a dog! But ye, o my people, rise up & awake!”

-The Book of the Law II:28-34

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 09:23:31 PM

A good explanation of astrology is that it isn't Mercury and other planets that influence our moods and our fate.

It's rather that both are effects of the same cause, i.e. they're correlated. Indeed correlation does not imply causation, but that's no argument against astrology then.

So what could that correlation be then? Everything in nature follows certain numbers, patterns, rhythmics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA

And maybe our will is not as free as we'd like to believe it is.

So what ancients astrologers did is they watched patterns in the sky as well as in human behavior and society throughout centuries, recording correlations, and trying to distill all this into written down characteristics and principles. Remember they had no internet, so they had plenty of time.

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
scatha

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 07:28:16 PM

Another possible explanation is - ancient astrologers have been watching the stars for ages and since they were linked to their deities (which represent archetypes in the oversoul) they have linked the rhythms of planetary movement to rhythms in common unconscious, meaning a part of the psychic earth sphere has been made pulsating in the rhythm of planetary movements THROUGH and BECAUSE OF observation and analogy.

So, astrology has been *created* by mankind by belief, and now it works.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 05:42:53 PM

Everything is intimately related, with varying degrees. That statement has no bearing on whether or not the motions of the stars can help predict the price of the digitcal currency called bitcoin. Here's a thought to ponder: If a duck quacks in Canada, will I hit all the green lights on the way to work?

Astrology is considered a pseudoscience for a reason, my friends. I don't mean to offend, just to enlighten.

Astrology is considered a science for a reason, my friends.  I don't mean to offend, just to enlighten.

Your beliefs aren't the only ones that matter.

Oh, and I'll just repeat this one more time:
“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”
― J.P. Morgan

pera

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:10:10 PM

This.

I like where all this is going, we are more like a cult now: we've a prophet (Satoshi), there is an old and new testament (cypherpunks b-money.txt and bitcoin.pdf), we've an oracle (Otoh and his thread, that should be pinned) and also there is paganism in our community (technical analysis).

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
notme
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:08:04 PM

Everything is intimately related, with varying degrees. That statement has no bearing on whether or not the motions of the stars can help predict the price of the digitcal currency called bitcoin. Here's a thought to ponder: If a duck quacks in Canada, will I hit all the green lights on the way to work?

Astrology is considered a pseudoscience for a reason, my friends. I don't mean to offend, just to enlighten.

Astrology is considered a science for a reason, my friends.  I don't mean to offend, just to enlighten.

Your beliefs aren't the only ones that matter.

Oh, and I'll just repeat this one more time:
“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”
― J.P. Morgan

It's not about belief. It's about testable hypotheses, and the outcome of such tests.

Thanks for your help, now please go away.

And as for provable statements, please learn
Gödel's incompleteness theorem before you claim unprovable = false.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:18:41 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Wednesday March 20, 2013

I remember as a child being given a magic wallet. You put a note in it, close it, open it again and, voila, the money was gone. Actually, I've still got a wallet that works like that. And whenever I see wealthy people out shopping, a part of me always assumes that they must have got the wallet that did the trick the other way round. I can't, sadly, promise you a magic wallet today. But I can promise you the ability to appreciate the real magic that's going on in your life now. Once you start to see that, it won't just be your wallet that fills up.

Happy Spring Equinox today & the start of the astrological year with the sun moving in to Aries for 4 weeks & tomorrow the solar feast of Eostre a time of fertility, renewal & new beginnings.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:15:35 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:38:03 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from 25th March

There could be communication or travel muddles if you don't keep your eye on the ball. This is definitely your lucky week in however small a way. There will be a lilt in your step and a twinkle in your eye. Look out for a good break or a light at the end of one tunnel.

In other news

https://i.imgur.com/6a0QujR.png

http://stats.grok.se/en/latest90/Bitcoin

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:54:14 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:38:16 PM by Otoh

I've added this clearer chart pic to the OP which shows the exact UTC & also local time of the first block made if the location was Dublin, Ireland which seems the most probable correct birth chart for Bitcoin atm.

https://i.imgur.com/4c6Pb90.gif

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:19:40 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:38:31 PM by Otoh

In general, aspects atm

For today we have Mars sextile Jupiter - confident, lucky, high energy & for tomorrow a rather intense 'monster' full moon in Libra, along with Mars square Pluto which won't be a whole lot of fun.

Bitcoin's horoscope for Tuesday March 26, 2013

Don't over-tax yourself, bite off more than you can chew or over commit yourself. If you can keep yourself under a certain amount of control, put down a few limits, then you will be really pleased with the end results of your activities. You will be in a high flying, real dynamo of a mood, and it's just wise not to get ahead of yourself and lose some really good opportunities.

Inauguracion - Synchronicity

This morning I received an invite to a private view, it has a minotaur on it about to ravish an unsuspecting naked sleeping lady who I guessed must synchronicitly represent either the $80 or $100 bitcoin price, quite appropriate - part man and part bull which used to hang out in the southern Mediterranean island of Crete, near enough to Cyprus. If anyone in Barcelona wishes to go it's Thursday evening the 4th April btw, just let me know.

http://www.citylife.sk/sites/default/files/blog/333_0.jpg

Edited: to put correct date for art show & it seems to be a horny fawn rather than a minotaur.

pera

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:48:53 AM

I want to believe

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: