Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:14:23 PM

by the by, what do you mean, time of the dragon

Was a confirmation of Otoh's report the page before. Give it all another read through:
An old Chinese poem tells us that "the true measure of a mountain's greatness is not its height but whether it is charming enough to attract dragons." You and I know there are no such things as dragons, so we can't take this literally. But what if we treat it as we might a fairy tale? I suggest we draw a metaphorical meaning from it and apply it to your life. Let's say that you shouldn't be impressed with how big and strong anything is; you shouldn't give your mojo to people or institutions simply because they have worldly power. Rather, you will be best served by aligning yourself with what's mysterious and fabulous. You're more likely to have fun and generate good fortune for yourself by seeking out stories that appeal to your soul instead of your ego.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 11:48:17 PM

For the week of August 3, 2013
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: In the game of Monopoly, there's a 'Get out of jail free' card. How strange, given that this board game is supposed to emulate the transactions and exchanges of daily life. None of us can really claim such an exemption. Even the rich and powerful can't stay above the law forever. Who, now, is using you as their ace in the hole? Ought they not to be taking responsibility for their own decisions? How will they learn if they never take the consequences of their choices? It may not be wise to be too forgiving now.

For Monday, August 5 2013:
Even the world's most gifted clairvoyants don't waste their powers on mundane matters. A psychic, wondering what might be available for breakfast, won't go into a trance. They will just open the cupboard or the fridge. Esoteric arts and supernatural gifts are best employed in situations where all other, more obvious, avenues are closed. Much the same can be said about miracles. Too many of us wishing for one of those when all we really need is a good idea. Getting what you need this week, will prove easier than you imagine.

Had to look up what it means, but, an ace in the hole means "an advantage that you have that other people do not know about".

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:50:44 PM

Someone gave me a video the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7pYHN9iC9I

Its about a mind reader. If you haven't watch this before wait for the great reveal  Cheesy

Even the world's most gifted clairvoyants don't waste their powers on mundane matters.. Esoteric arts and supernatural gifts are best employed in situations where all other, more obvious, avenues are closed. Much the same can be said about miracles. Too many of us wishing for one of those when all we really need is a good idea. Getting what you need this week, will prove easier than you imagine.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 11:54:02 PM

Its about a mind reader. If you haven't watch this before wait for the great reveal  Cheesy

yeah, you can look up people's facebook info to great effect as well.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:55:57 PM

Its about a mind reader. If you haven't watch this before wait for the great reveal  Cheesy

yeah, you can look up people's facebook info to great effect as well.

I forgot the add the quote at the bottom I just was helping make the prophecy come true  Grin

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:23:45 AM

For the week of August 3, 2013
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: In the game of Monopoly, there's a 'Get out of jail free' card. How strange, given that this board game is supposed to emulate the transactions and exchanges of daily life. None of us can really claim such an exemption. Even the rich and powerful can't stay above the law forever. Who, now, is using you as their ace in the hole? Ought they not to be taking responsibility for their own decisions? How will they learn if they never take the consequences of their choices? It may not be wise to be too forgiving now.

Even the world's most gifted clairvoyants don't waste their powers on mundane matters. A psychic, wondering what might be available for breakfast, won't go into a trance. They will just open the cupboard or the fridge. Esoteric arts and supernatural gifts are best employed in situations where all other, more obvious, avenues are closed. Much the same can be said about miracles. Too many of us wishing for one of those when all we really need is a good idea. Getting what you need this week, will prove easier than you imagine.

Had to look up what it means, but, an ace in the hole means "an advantage that you have that other people do not know about".

Thanks for sharing Vokain. I'm curious where you got these from (or how you created them) and were there any references to planets in particular? I ask because applying general "personal" readings to BTC is a bit of a tricky thing. In addition, when one looks at BTC's birth chart, you can see planets that I would term critical. Now, when these planets are involved in transiting the birth chart or are hit in the birth chart during transits, general interpretations go out the window. Sort of like how I gave more importance to the Sun in BTC's transits, when for most people, you wouldn't even mention a transiting sun (only the birth sun hit in transit.)

Now you got me curious about this weeks transits, especially in light of some TA people have been mentioning on the forums. Hmmm....

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 03:35:42 PM

hehe you tell me about me about the transits! I don't have the birth info and can't be bothered to look toooo deep into Bitcoin's charts, especially since they're not certain (originating location), but, they're fun Smiley

I got this from Jonathan Cainer for general Capricorns btw
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 04:50:04 PM

We have got some potential excitement coming this week. As long as what I will write is, understand, this is still pretty simplistic. I'm not going very deep, just throwing out some ideas.

First, remember, Uranus is coming back over the Midheavan (which relates to work). It is it's second pass so generally not as strong. It will be exact on August 23rd, so things should build to then. But, synergistically things look to be building this week.

On Wed - Fri (August 7-9th) we have Venus conjuncting Saturn (Govt, regulations, physical reality, structure, etc.). It also will oppose Uranus (the disruptor, shocker, rebel), as remember in BTC's chart how there is a TOUGH opposition between Uranus and Saturn. Now, Venus is a quick transit but it adds a bit of grace where ever it goes and considering the tough opposition in BTC's chart, I'm wondering if it will be the beneficiary of some good news. Venus is in Scorpio - That is depth, that is killing/transforming what is no longer needed. It brings something nice to those government structures (Saturn) and adds a bit of ease to BTC's explosive nature (opposing Uranus) - I hope! Also, venus is in the 3rd house, that is symbolic of what Mercury represents, so it adds what I am going to state below to this transit. (Mercury is symbolized also by the 3rd house and the sign Gemini in the astrology I studied.)

Also, relating to the above "Good News" perspective we have Mercury moving out of the 12th house (Sa/Sun - Aug 10/11 and on for a bit), conjuncting the Ascendant and then of course going into the first house. Mercury is about communication, how we (BTC) process information, etc. Well, it's coming out of an internal processing time, spiritual time (12th house) which also might have brought some difficulties to the surface. When it hits that Ascendant, the way we see BTC, in a communicative way, thought provoking way, might change. Further as it goes through that first house (the self) communication might come to the forefront for BTC. Mercury is in Leo and that is about self expression, ego, etc. - this just adds fire to what I've already said in a sense. The world will see BTC strongly as it goes through Leo and through the 1st house. The problem is, that on the 10th, give or take a day or 2, My Gann chart looks to be hitting significant resistance. TA or astrology... who wins here?...

So, we have 3 transits happening around the same time, all could be argued to deal with communication, public perception (via the government), etc. I consider this Auspicious but we are all learning how BTC reacts to transits.

We still have Mars and Jupiter going through the 12th house, so are defenses might be a bit down and naivety up, but let's see...

BTC = Black Swan.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 04:55:21 PM

Well, my 21st birthday is on the 12th so perhaps it's my time to shine too Cheesy
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:44:53 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 01:04:57 PM by Otoh

Happy 21st Birthday vokain! Smiley

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast for Tuesday, 13 August 2013

After you have climbed a mountain, what can you do? There's no choice. You've got to come back down it again. And then what? Well, you can sit around for a while reveling in the triumph of your mountain-conquering experience. But sooner or later, you're going to have to go out and climb another mountain. The same mountain again won't suffice. Well, not unless you try it blindfold with one hand tied behind your back. You now seek a challenge. You now seek a fresh, inspiring challenge. Don't worry; it is seeking you as we speak.

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of August 15, 2013

The Paris Review interviewed novelist William Gass. "If someone asks me, 'Why do you write?'," he said, "I can reply by pointing out that it is a very dumb question. Nevertheless, there is an answer. I write because I hate. A lot. Hard." In other words, Gass's primary motivations for expressing himself creatively were loathing, malice, and hostility. I beg you not to use him as your role model, Bitcoin. Not now. Not ever. But especially now. It is essential to your long-term health and wealth that you not be driven by hate in the coming weeks. Just the opposite, in fact: The more you are driven by love and generosity, the better chance you will have of launching a lucky streak that will last quite a while.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:23:38 AM

For future reference, trying to understand the recent move up, I can only surmise the following:

On August 14th, the Sun moved into BTC's 2nd house (A fire sign). The 2nd house is often thought to be about money. The sun was key during BTC's last bubble up, and also in a fire sign (Aries). It is nearing the end of Leo (Aug 23), but will be in the 2nd till Aug 30th.

Uranus is only 7 minutes from retrograding directly back over the Midheaven. Will be exact on August 23/24. (See above regarding that date.)
Jupiter square midheaven also. A bit of a rocky push to personal success... (Volatility)

Jupiter just started yesterday opposing BTC's sun. That is like adding energy to it, expansive energy. The Sun is key with BTC. (Exact on Aug 29th) - aaahhh, that date again.

Small - Today and tomorrow Venus is opposing BTC's moon - a bit of emotional upset here.

We might be in store for an interesting 2nd half to August. Not a lot of BTC's available on Gox...

BTC = Black Swan.
XXthetimeisnowXX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:41:10 PM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of August 15, 2013

The Paris Review interviewed novelist William Gass. "If someone asks me, 'Why do you write?'," he said, "I can reply by pointing out that it is a very dumb question. Nevertheless, there is an answer. I write because I hate. A lot. Hard." In other words, Gass's primary motivations for expressing himself creatively were loathing, malice, and hostility. I beg you not to use him as your role model, Bitcoin. Not now. Not ever. But especially now. It is essential to your long-term health and wealth that you not be driven by hate in the coming weeks. Just the opposite, in fact: The more you are driven by love and generosity, the better chance you will have of launching a lucky streak that will last quite a while.
[/quote]

bitcoin is a virgo from slcc? city weekly
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 03:05:08 PM

Otoh told me Capricorn :/
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:59:42 PM

Most definately a Capricorn as the charts in the OP show.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 06:35:52 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:46:28 PM by Otoh

Sorry I've been neglecting this for a while, anyway here's:

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot8.jpg   Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of October 10, 2013

Capricorn innovator Jeff Bezos built Amazon.com from the ground up. He now owns The Washington Post, one of America's leading newspapers. It's safe to say he might have something to teach us about translating big dreams into practical realities. "We are stubborn on vision," he says about his team. "We are flexible in details." In other words, he knows exactly what he wants to create, but is willing to change his mind and be adaptable as he carries out the specific work that fulfills his goals. That's excellent advice for you, Bitcoin, as you enter the next phase of implementing your master plan.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:47:52 PM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of October 24, 2013

Have you thought about launching a crowdfunding campaign for your pet project? The coming weeks might be a good time. Have you fantasized about getting involved in an organization that will help save the world even as it feeds your dreams to become what you wish to be? Do it! Would you consider hatching a benevolent conspiracy that will serve as an antidote to an evil conspiracy? Now is the time. You're in a phase of your astrological cycle when you have more power than usual to build alliances. Your specialties between now and December 1st will be to mobilize group energy, round up supporters and translate high ideals into practical actions.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:00:09 PM

Hey Otoh, long time.

I would like to mention, transitting mars entered BTC's 2nd house (personal finance in this case) on Oct 2nd or so.
That is the day of the silk road drop and it hast not really stopped going up since. Mars will move out of the 2nd and into the third house on Nov 5/6th.

Of course things are more complicated than that, but it caught my eye more than anything. Remember, the rise in March/April earlier this year
coincided with BTC's Sun moving through aries. (BTC's chart is a Leo rising, ruled by the sun - very significant). Mars is another fire planet and significant in BTC's birth chart.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:29:05 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:47:02 PM by Otoh

Cool IAS, many thanks, also for some general (non astro) news picks - I post these on my charity fund site if you're interested: https://sites.google.com/site/hannahlogo/screen-shots-5

https://i.imgur.com/FRQppwD.png

Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:04:35 PM

How many chevrons do we have to lock?  Does Anubus know about bitcoin ?

we should consider setting up a BC-1 Team to spread Bitcoin in the galaxy...
the people have the right to use money which the system lords cant control!
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 07:37:00 AM

How many chevrons do we have to lock?  Does Anubus know about bitcoin ?

we should consider setting up a BC-1 Team to spread Bitcoin in the galaxy...
the people have the right to use money which the system lords cant control!

I always wanted to go to space...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: