Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:00:39 PM

Arch Crawford has won the market timing award more times than most people, by using financial astrology. Equally Roger Nelson discovered for RCA that planetary aspects affect radio propagation; and there's Gauqelin's work, as already mentioned. There's available hard evidence out there as to astrology's efficacy, if your mind is not closed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:26:54 PM

Arch Crawford has won the market timing award more times than most people, by using financial astrology. Equally Roger Nelson discovered for RCA that planetary aspects affect radio propagation; and there's Gauqelin's work, as already mentioned. There's available hard evidence out there as to astrology's efficacy, if your mind is not closed.

Thanks for adding that!

The western mind wants to know how something works and if it can't understand "how", then it often either "isn't possible" or "must be something else" - LOL.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:27:41 PM

I assure you with 100% scientific certainty; if anything interesting happens around those dates, either with Bitcoin or anything else in the world, it is a coincidence and in no way related to Pluto or any other planet.  You will always find something for any date.  If you don't, have another look.  This entire thread is entirely a waste of time, unless you are amused by reading bullshit.  I wish there was a way to unwatch topics I have posted in…
I wish there was a way to re-open your mind...
Gullible is not the same as open minded.  My mind is open to any verifiable scientific proofs and conjectures you may present.  I am not easily fooled, however.
You would have to search for the studies, but the two studies that stand out are:
1 - Correlation between Mars falling on the main angles in the charts of professional athletes. This was incredible to read.
2 - The STRONG correlation between people with "mental issues" and strong 12 houses (e.g. many planets in there). I have actually come across this with quite a few acquaintance's while giving them readings.
Too bad you don't know what strong correlation means. 

Strong correlations shows up at random all the time.  This is why we look at the data from different angles, and what do we find?  No correlation.  False positive.  There is, however, a small correlation between some mental illnesses and the time of year a person was born, especially far north and far south, but this can be easier explained by simpler means.  Like how much daylight there is at different times during the first few years.

If I was to try to "prove" astrology, I wouldn't rely on scientific method per say.
Really.  What is a proof to you then?  I'm sure there are Nobel prices waiting for people who can find better ways to prove something.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:34:14 PM

Arch Crawford has won the market timing award more times than most people, by using financial astrology.
Never heard of him.
Equally Roger Nelson discovered for RCA that planetary aspects affect radio propagation
And the link to astrology is?  Ham radio operators have been using moon bounce since the 1940ies.
There's available hard evidence out there as to astrology's efficacy, if your mind is not closed.
Please find some.  Someone winning a timing award is not hard evidence.  He will have to do a blind test with people using other methods, to make sure his predictions isn't influenced by other factors.  Like the charts.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:41:08 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 06:02:13 PM by notme

I assure you with 100% scientific certainty; if anything interesting happens around those dates, either with Bitcoin or anything else in the world, it is a coincidence and in no way related to Pluto or any other planet.  You will always find something for any date.  If you don't, have another look.  This entire thread is entirely a waste of time, unless you are amused by reading bullshit.  I wish there was a way to unwatch topics I have posted in…
I wish there was a way to re-open your mind...
Gullible is not the same as open minded.  My mind is open to any verifiable scientific proofs and conjectures you may present.  I am not easily fooled, however.
You would have to search for the studies, but the two studies that stand out are:
1 - Correlation between Mars falling on the main angles in the charts of professional athletes. This was incredible to read.
2 - The STRONG correlation between people with "mental issues" and strong 12 houses (e.g. many planets in there). I have actually come across this with quite a few acquaintance's while giving them readings.
Too bad you don't know what strong correlation means.  

Strong correlations shows up at random all the time.  This is why we look at the data from different angles, and what do we find?  No correlation.  False positive.  There is, however, a small correlation between some mental illnesses and the time of year a person was born, especially far north and far south, but this can be easier explained by simpler means.  Like how much daylight there is at different times during the first few years.

If I was to try to "prove" astrology, I wouldn't rely on scientific method per say.
Really.  What is a proof to you then?  I'm sure there are Nobel prices waiting for people who can find better ways to prove something.

If you believe science proves anything in the positive you are in the minority.  Science is generally considered to only proves things in the negative.  From the wikipedia article on science:
A scientific theory is empirical, and is always open to falsification if new evidence is presented. That is, no theory is ever considered strictly certain as science accepts the concept of fallibilism. The philosopher of science Karl Popper sharply distinguishes truth from certainty. He writes that scientific knowledge "consists in the search for truth", but it "is not the search for certainty ... All human knowledge is fallible and therefore uncertain."

As for your "simpler explanation" argument, two paragraphs down we have this:
Stanovich also asserts that science avoids searching for a "magic bullet"; it avoids the single-cause fallacy. This means a scientist would not ask merely "What is the cause of ...", but rather "What are the most significant causes of ...". This is especially the case in the more macroscopic fields of science (e.g. psychology, cosmology).

So it would seem your beliefs about science are different from the mainstream.

As a more mainstream scientist, I ask you: Can you prove false the hypothesis that the relative positions of the nearby heavenly bodies influence our thoughts and actions?  Evidence that it does has been presented, we await your evidence.  You don't have any, because this hypothesis falls outside the realm of science at this point in time.  We may one day be able to move people to different planets, which would enable a real study.  But our current technology does not allow us to conduct the experiments necessary to falsify astrology.  As such, the tools of science can be applied to study correlations, but no proof can be had.

Clinging to the idea that you if you can't prove it, then it is not real is very dogmatic.  I used to be the same when I was a teenager, but then I opened my mind and found a much bigger world.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:48:20 PM

Arch Crawford has won the market timing award more times than most people, by using financial astrology.
Never heard of him.
Equally Roger Nelson discovered for RCA that planetary aspects affect radio propagation
And the link to astrology is?  Ham radio operators have been using moon bounce since the 1940ies.
There's available hard evidence out there as to astrology's efficacy, if your mind is not closed.
Please find some.  Someone winning a timing award is not hard evidence.  He will have to do a blind test with people using other methods, to make sure his predictions isn't influenced by other factors.  Like the charts.

You've been given names and descriptions of studies.... if you are a scientist, finding the research mentioned should be something you could do in your sleep.  Unless you're one of the "scientists" that is too wrapped up in their own mind to consider the work of others, in which case you might not be familiar with the tools and techniques of literature review.

You're going back to "only one explanation" again.  Sometimes, things are a bit more complicated.  You can't always separate everything out neatly.  But the fact that Crawford has beat out thousands of people who were using all the same methods EXCEPT astrology indicates there may be something to it.  Of course, it is just one small indication, but all science is built on a mass of small indications.

sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 09:44:39 PM

Never heard of him.
And the link to astrology is?  Ham radio operators have been using moon bounce since the 1940ies.
Please find some.  Someone winning a timing award is not hard evidence.  He will have to do a blind test with people using other methods, to make sure his predictions isn't influenced by other factors.  Like the charts.
You've been given names and descriptions of studies.... if you are a scientist, finding the research mentioned should be something you could do in your sleep.
If it was real research published in reputable journals, yes.

For Roger Nelson's "planetary aspects affect radio propagation", I can't find the original article.  When I search for it, i only find references to it along with claims that other people have been unable to replicate his results.  This is probably the reason why I never heard about him.  I am not going to waste more of my time on this unless you can provide links to real peer reviewed articles confirming his claims. Same for the other "research".

Unless you're one of the "scientists" that is too wrapped up in their own mind to consider the work of others, in which case you might not be familiar with the tools and techniques of literature review.
You just mentioned the radio propagation articles without mentioning the fact that nobody else have been able to replicate it.  This shows some neglect for yourself in this regard, doesn't it?  You will find plenty random false positive finds in science, and plenty sensational findings.  Those are worthless as long as nobody else are able to replicate the results.  Remember cold fusion?

You're going back to "only one explanation" again.  Sometimes, things are a bit more complicated.  You can't always separate everything out neatly.  But the fact that Crawford has beat out thousands of people who were using all the same methods EXCEPT astrology indicates there may be something to it.
No.  Really.  Not at all.  If he can do better than the market based on astrology only there may be something to it.  Otherwise it is just a question about good or bad feelings.  Some people have a better intuition for this than others.  Some people use their podagra to predict the market.  If one person who uses his podagra as a market indicator does better than other people, does that mean his podagra influence the market?  Or perhaps his feelings influence his podagra?  Or, most likely, he unconciously ignores his podagra alltogether but use it as an excuse for his decisions because he is unable to give a rational explanation?

If astrology had any bearing whatsoever, you should write a trading bot which recalculates the planet positions every minute and trade based on it.  If you beat the market, you may have something.

Of course, it is just one small indication, but all science is built on a mass of small indications.
Astrology has absolutely no relation with science.

sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 10:28:02 PM

Really.  What is a proof to you then?  I'm sure there are Nobel prices waiting for people who can find better ways to prove something.
If you believe science proves anything in the positive you are in the minority.  Science is generally considered to only proves things in the negative.
That's the whole point of it.  A scientific hypothesis is required to be testable.  This usually means falsifiable.  If the test fails, the hypothesis has been proven to be false.  So far every scientific hypothesis claiming astrology to work has been proven false.  Astrology has been proven wrong in every thinkable way.

So it would seem your beliefs about science are different from the mainstream.
No.

As a more mainstream scientist, I ask you: Can you prove false the hypothesis that the relative positions of the nearby heavenly bodies influence our thoughts and actions?  Evidence that it does has been presented, we await your evidence.
I haven't seen any evidence that it does.  Please give just one real peer-reviewed scientific article which shows this, and which has been successfully replicated by others.  Your hypothesis is useless btw, because it isn't testable.

There is absolutely no indication whatsoever that nearby or far away have any influence whatsoever on people other than the occasional hobby astronomer who stays up late to photograph Saturn or Jupiter. There is even scribblings about Pluto here, and the thousands of satellites moving around Earth at have far higher gravitational and electromagnetic influence on earthlings than Pluto!  It is easier to find a geostationary satellite with a small telescope than spotting Pluto on the sky.  If you keep your eyes on the sky you will see the satellites in polar orbits passing by all the time using only your naked eye.  Let us start with a very simple task: Find a peer reviewed scientific article showing evidence that the position of Pluto in the sky influence life on Earth in any meaningful way.

You don't have any, because this hypothesis falls outside the realm of science at this point in time.
I don't have any because it isn't a hypothesis.  It is nothing but a nonsensical claim.

We may one day be able to move people to different planets, which would enable a real study.  But our current technology does not allow us to conduct the experiments necessary to falsify astrology.  As such, the tools of science can be applied to study correlations, but no proof can be had.
Eh?  There are plenty of ways to test astrology on Earth.  If the positions of planets had any influence on e.g. the bitcoin market, you could easily write a bot using astrology to do better than the market.  This would be easily testable by others, and a great way to test if astrology influence the bitcoin market or not.  If it works and can be replicated, it would serve as a good proof that planets have an influence.  Just an example.

Clinging to the idea that you if you can't prove it, then it is not real is very dogmatic.  I used to be the same when I was a teenager, but then I opened my mind and found a much bigger world.
When there is no indication whatsoever that it is real, it is very dogmatic to believe in it.  I used to think astrology could work until I became a teenager and opened my mind to the scientific method.

notme
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:51:55 PM

Just because you haven't seen any indication doesn't mean I haven't.  Clearly others have as well, but continue to reject it if you wish.  It certainly won't restrict me in any way.  Now why don't you go to a TA thread and complain about drawing lines on charts.  That's pretty sketchy too, but it seems to work for some people.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:15:04 PM

Just because you haven't seen any indication doesn't mean I haven't.  Clearly others have as well, but continue to reject it if you wish.  It certainly won't restrict me in any way.  Now why don't you go to a TA thread and complain about drawing lines on charts.  That's pretty sketchy too, but it seems to work for some people.

I've gone quite deep into astrology. Deeper than I care to share online but suffice to say, look an ye shall find. But you got to go deep.
Can be quite the shocker, Enlightener, etc.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
uranian

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:45:28 AM

Apologies if I've helped turn this into yet another discussion of whether astrology works or not. I don't need to convince anyone, so lets turn this back into a discussion of bitcoin and astrology. The next interesting aspect I can see to the BTC natal chart is Jupiter contraparallel then opposing the Sun, 10th to 20th January. Final pass of that aspect.
sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 10:50:36 AM

Just because you haven't seen any indication doesn't mean I haven't.  Clearly others have as well, but continue to reject it if you wish.  It certainly won't restrict me in any way.
If you really want to see indications, you will find them.  That's how the human mind works.  It doesn't mean it is real.

Now why don't you go to a TA thread and complain about drawing lines on charts.  That's pretty sketchy too, but it seems to work for some people.
Yep, most of the methods TA people use for seeing the future is pure bs and doesn't work.  It doesn't matter for them, because they will just see new lines which they "missed" when the price goes in another direction than they wanted.  The methods that work only sees e.g. trend reversals after it happened, and most people should be able to see it with their naked eyes long before.

I have got my own method based on a testable hypothesis which I have tested over two years using a real bot.  It actually works.  It works very well, and much better than bots using TA.  It started with about 400 NOK and made me a millionaire in less than two years.  Try that using astrology.  Or TA.  Human intuition (neural network) can be better after some training, but takes work and needs sleep.  Human intuition is what most people claiming to use TA really use.  TA is just a method they use to find reasons for their actions.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 01:02:30 PM

Well March 25th and May 5th are interesting transits for Bitcoin (transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun); if we some some serious developments around those dates, I'll pay much more attention to astrology and cryptocurrencies. I've had a look at the transits over the past couple of years and couldn't see any obvious connections between transits and price in all honesty; transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun is about as full on a transit as is possible, so I'll be lurking on this thread keeping an eye out until March.

Didn't read much else after this, but perhaps it's not all about price (which is simply a reflection of the current market) but more the various developments and lessons bitcoin has to live through in order to realize itself fully. These events/transits will not be immediately correlable in price.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 01:12:52 PM

Apologies if I've helped turn this into yet another discussion of whether astrology works or not. I don't need to convince anyone, so lets turn this back into a discussion of bitcoin and astrology. The next interesting aspect I can see to the BTC natal chart is Jupiter contraparallel then opposing the Sun, 10th to 20th January. Final pass of that aspect.

I think people just attack astrology and so it is natural to sometimes defend it. Some good exchange in the meantime as well as those attacking it just keep the thread up high for others to see. Benefits everyone.  Grin

Let me touch on something once again, that you are alluding to. BTC's rising sign is Leo. It is ruled by the Sun. Anything having to do with BTC's Sun is potentially big. I say potentially because it depends on the individual that BTC is, what it has already been through, what it needs to work on, etc. I will approach it like a person. When you look at your chart, key planets that stand out in the birth chart, often stand out during transits (if issues haven't been worked out).

During the meteoric rise last year - 2013 (first one in March mostly, say March 12th on), the Sun was going through Aries - another fire sign, an aggressive one! When you look at BTC's chart (http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60zczsg2013-02-01zeg2013-05-31ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zi1gMACDzi2gSStochzi3gMFIzi4gStochRSIzv) the big rise started a few days after March 12th. And the pop at the top, started around 5 or so days before the Suns move out of Aries.

Perhaps of more or less equal significance, Pluto "in the sky" was starting to conjunct BTC's Sun. (Within around 2 degrees). Pluto, as we know is about death, rebirth, re-generation, etc. One might say it is symbolic of the 8th house, which is also about money quite often. The crash started around the time that Pluto went stationary, then retrograde over BTC's sun. Again, this is relative, if whatever this energy symbolized by BTC's Sun means and it changes, then the next time this transit happens it might be the same, less, more, etc. It is hard to analyze a Bitcoin. It is not a person to interact with. But we can still collect date for future use. AND we can look to these key dates as times to be careful and go with the trend (if trading). Personally I use astrology with TA. TA I rely on more, but I still listen to the astrology.

Anyway, Pluto is once again closing in on BTC's Sun right now. So what does it mean? If it follows last year, it will mean a rise and then a drop. But we don't know what energy has already been worked through and what needs to be worked through. But Pluto, to me, is THE most powerful planets (even though it is a planetoid if you wish) and should be watched. Pluto will be at 11°35' on Jan 10th. That is the same spot that Pluto was at last year to top things off and start the crash. Not saying it happens again, for their are other planets at work here.

In BTC's birth chart Pluto is conjunct (4 degrees) Mars (symbolic of Aries). Right now, Mars is on BTC's IC (3rd/4th house Cusp) - a powerful place.

Uranian, with regard to your Jupiter call, yes, spot on. Jupiter magnifies what ever it touches and generally is the most benevolent of the planets. You want it in tough places, it helps swing things around, potentially anyway. (Jupiter is also in BTC's 6th house, an important house in light of BTC's service to society.) I'll give the opposition from Jan 5th to the first week of February though. It mostly is sitting on 13 degrees (BTC's sun) that whole time, but I'll give it 2 degrees to each side. I think this is very good (in and of itself), but we will see. But it is adding to this Pluto transit, but I think it is softening it. It isn't Mars per say, where that would just straight out magnify Pluto, it is after all it's lower vibration in many circles.

If I were to guess I would expect fireworks soon. Pluto likes to stamp out things like Greed and I see a lot of that on the forums. Jupiter benevolizes what it touches. Interesting they are both hitting the sun at the same time. What will it mean? What will give?  I agree with Vokains post btw...

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
uranian

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:46:08 PM

Some things I wonder about in regard to these aspects (agreed that it's naive to want to see obvious price action from aspects) are something making it easier/harder to actually transact in BTC in the physical world, and obvious inflation in fiat money.

I failed today to find the date that the first federal reserve note was printed, beyond that it was as part of what they refer to as "series 14" (issued 1914, just after the fed's christmas creation in 1913), it might be interesting to compare the charts of these 2 currencies. I'm on board with the belief that BTC could turn into a functioning alternative to the kleptocratic (to put it extremely mildly) banking system we have now; the Pluto aspects might see some interesting developments around that, of BTC in the real world, as well as virtual. I see today news that the first BTC fund is coming; and it's interesting that despite the huge volatility of the past couple of months, I believe it's around 80% of all BTC in existence haven't been used in any transaction, i.e. there are some strong hands holding on to the great majority of BTC. I think it's a great idea, decentralised banking, anonymous's answer to Andrew Jackson, and the new slayer of  dens vipers, I hope.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:14:42 PM

Some things I wonder about in regard to these aspects (agreed that it's naive to want to see obvious price action from aspects) are something making it easier/harder to actually transact in BTC in the physical world, and obvious inflation in fiat money.

The central aspect in BTC's birth chart is the Saturn in Virgo in the 3rd house opposition to Uranus in Pisces in the 9th. I think, in mid to large part, there in lies your answer.
I do think BTC will come around but according to that opposition, we have a bit of a battle on our hands (and we are in it.)

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:02:00 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:49:34 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin, Your Birthday Horoscope for 2014 01 03 is...

http://thinkspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/5thbday.jpg

IF ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY your year ahead will be ambitious, bossy, a time to get cracking and make everyone around you sit up as well. There will be sudden changes at home which you'll handle better if you stay calm and don't leap to conclusions. Old, loyal friends will be a great support as will one close partner. You'll be sharing more activities and interests together. From mid year your finances will improve with generosity coming your way and more intimacy with loved ones.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:51:19 PM

Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from 6th January

You can look for a good break or a light at the end of one tunnel. This is definitely your lucky week in however small a way. There will be a lilt in your step and a twinkle in your eye. Just don't over-tax yourself, bite off more than you can chew or over-commit yourself. If you can keep yourself under a certain amount of control then you'll be pleased with the end result of your activities. You will be in a high flying, real dynamo of a mood.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 03:30:47 AM

Does Bitcoin ever even have to try? What a wonderful construct.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:28:52 AM

Bitcoin, Your Birthday Horoscope for 2013 01 03 is...

IF ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY your year ahead will be ambitious, bossy, a time to get cracking and make everyone around you sit up as well. There will be sudden changes at home which you'll handle better if you stay calm and don't leap to conclusions. Old, loyal friends will be a great support as will one close partner. You'll be sharing more activities and interests together. From mid year your finances will improve with generosity coming your way and more intimacy with loved ones.

2013? your a year late... Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: