Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:24:53 PM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Monday, February 10th

Great adventure movies often involve a battle against seemingly impossible odds, while the villains are doing all they can to thwart the progress of the hero or heroine. If the directors know what's good for the commercial success of their film, they will ensure that, by the final scene, victory has been attained. But that's just Hollywood, isn't it? Wouldn't we be ill advised to imagine that our own luck, in real life, would hold good for that long? This week will yet bring you proof that your story is following this formula.

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Tuesday, February 11th

What constitutes true courage? We all love to hear tales of bravery. They confirm our own inherent faith in the triumph of persistence over adversity. Many might argue that to have real inner strength, we must develop a willingness to face facts and accept the realities we cannot alter. It is true that optimism alone will not keep wolves from doors and other invading enemies at bay. But realism does not automatically equate to pessimism. Life is now asking you to find enough courage to believe in a hopeful solution. You can do this!

Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from Monday 10th February

You may be in at risk of turning a molehill into a mountain, if you do not hold back, and take a more considered approach. Don't leap to conclusions and say the first thing that comes to mind. Think about the likely consequences of your comments on close companions, otherwise you will get a speedy response. At one point you'll push yourself to get down to brass tacks and do what needs to be done. You won't expect others to do the hard chores.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:35:45 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:51:22 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Tuesday, February 11th

The old saying about not mending what isn't broken has another side. When something needs fixed, there is no time like the present. Dithering around, putting it off or looking the other way hoping that someone else will do, is not going to work. Get cracking, push yourself over your resistance and then you will glow with satisfaction at the result. You may find group activities or friendships test your patience. Try not to be too reserved.

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of February 13, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot34.jpg "People think a soul mate is your perfect fit," says author Elizabeth Gilbert. "But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back . . . They tear down your walls and smack you awake. . . shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you . . . transform your life." Does that sound like the kind of person you want in your life, Bitcoin? Or do you prefer someone who likes what you like, appreciates you just as you are, and makes your life more secure and comfortable? This Valentine season is a good time to make or renew your commitment to one choice or the other. Whatever you decide, you're likely to experience it on a richer, deeper level during the next 12 months.

Kramerc

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:39:21 PM

Hehe, this is epic. Seems to correlate perfectly with everything that's going on. Are you making this stuff up on the spot? Wink
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 09:40:25 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 06:18:05 AM by vokain

Hehe, this is epic.

right??? this and then astrology in general caught my interest after a prognostication coincided with the pirate@40 default

and I believe I've become a better person for it Smiley THANK YOU OTOH

though i do not base trading off it, I learned much more about myself

so fun  Cheesy

Are you making this stuff up on the spot? Wink

http://www.star4cast.com/index2f.asp?page=horoscope.asp

see: Capricorn's daily for today

Monthly outlook
Now you're through your birthday month you'll be settling down to the proper business of the year ahead, knocking your finances into shape. You'll be spending happily as well but since your ambitious and determined push to stay on top of your situation will be paying dividends you'll deserve the odd treat. One friendship may hit a sticky, rather chilly patch so try not to get too critical or negative. Wait till you're clearer about the reasons for the tensions before making any firm decisions. Your dynamic approach will waken everyone up but there are those who may not appreciate being bossed around so tone down your demands if you can. In the final days your feet will hardly hit the deck since you'll be running fast. Some confusion is likely with Neptune around so double check all messages and try to be clear in what you say.

Cheesy
Kramerc

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:02:33 PM

Monthly outlook
Now you're through your birthday month you'll be settling down to the proper business of the year ahead, knocking your finances into shape. You'll be spending happily as well but since your ambitious and determined push to stay on top of your situation will be paying dividends you'll deserve the odd treat. One friendship may hit a sticky, rather chilly patch so try not to get too critical or negative. Wait till you're clearer about the reasons for the tensions before making any firm decisions. Your dynamic approach will waken everyone up but there are those who may not appreciate being bossed around so tone down your demands if you can. In the final days your feet will hardly hit the deck since you'll be running fast. Some confusion is likely with Neptune around so double check all messages and try to be clear in what you say.

Cheesy

Of course I wasn't serious about making stuff up on the spot.

This is really interesting, first bolded part - maybe the Gox friendship?

The second bolded part reinforces my belief that we're going to have a crazy half-month ahead of us.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 06:15:27 AM

Monthly outlook

Cheesy

Of course I wasn't serious about making stuff up on the spot.

This is really interesting, first bolded part - maybe the Gox friendship?

The second bolded part reinforces my belief that we're going to have a crazy half-month ahead of us.

well, we shook off quite a bit of bearish pressure since December (damn, I forgot all the good news we had since, too). Since gmaxwell released an update yesterday with a fix, I could expect a nice correction
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:45:27 PM

Many thanks for the informative & interesting comments guys!

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Friday, February 21st

Don't cut yourself off and sit behind a brick wall, since others will feel you are too self sufficient or self contained, and not offer help. Maybe you could try to break the ice by expressing your feelings more openly though it will not be easy. Pluto is around in your own sign, bringing with it a slow but complete transformation of your sense of personal identity and image. This can be one of the most useful influences though it is not always easy.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:40:38 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:51:41 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of February 27, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot35.jpg   What words bring the most points in the game of Scrabble? Expert Christopher Swenson says that among the top scorers are "piezoelectrical" and "ubiquitarianism" -- assuming favorable placements on the board that bring double letter and triple word scores. The first word can potentially net 1,107 points, and the second 1,053. There are metaphorical clues here, Capricorn, for how you might achieve maximum success in the next phase of the game of life. You should be well-informed about the rules, including their unusual corollaries and loopholes. Be ready to call on expert help and specialized knowledge. Assume that your luck will be greatest if you are willing to plan nonstandard gambits and try bold tricks.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracle below is excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:
How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.

"The people of future generations will win many a liberty of which we do not yet even feel the want," said German philosopher Max Stirner. See if you can become aware of an interesting freedom that has not previously been on your radar screen.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:11:45 AM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Wednesday, February 26th

What once seemed like a chaotic situation is now starting to look like a stable, sensible scenario. There is still an element of disruption in your life, and you may feel that you have problems which are hard to get to grips with. So, don't even try. The faster you run, the faster success will run away from you. The more you struggle, the more you will get caught up in a sticky web of complication. Just continue to stay calm and have faith. You are being blessed with the ability to draw towards you all the help that you need.

There could be money coming your way. Jupiter Uranus tends to bring windfalls or bonuses or the better things of life, and that clearly is going to put you in a much happier frame of mind than you've been. You'll have that sparkling look about you, which is good news. But sometimes you can lose by being too reckless and leaping ahead too fast. Certain people may find you a little threatening as you obviously intend to take over the decision making role.

cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:23:21 AM

Hi Otoh, i was enjoying the pleasures of the sweet skin of my girlfriend one day and i saw the moon shine through the window just as i exploded in her, i thought it was funny as there was no moon light just before that. As i took off the condom to go wash up i looked at my laptop's screen and i saw the news ticker tell me that Mark Karpeles was walking in tokyo holding a frappucino, Bitcoin's price tanked 20% right after that.

Do you think the movement of the moon that day, the timing of my ejaculation, Mark Karpeles and his frappucino are all connected? Do you think these events induced a butterfly effect that forged a new time-space in the universe that cause Bitcoin's price to crash?

Also, do you think i should be worried that my girlfriend would cheat on me with Jupiter ? (I hear Human-to-planet sex is the new trend)

Would love to know your feedback, as i got a flashback once i read your latest post thanks.

bitrider

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:03:13 AM

wow. What an amazing reading today. Thanks as always for posting!
bitrider

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:06:25 AM

And Cosmo, I'm quite sure it has been established that you are indeed the center of the Mutliverse. ...Of course, so am I. Cool
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:28:30 PM

Hi Otoh, i was enjoying the pleasures of the sweet skin of my girlfriend one day and i saw the moon shine through the window just as i exploded in her, i thought it was funny as there was no moon light just before that. As i took off the condom to go wash up i looked at my laptop's screen and i saw the news ticker tell me that Mark Karpeles was walking in tokyo holding a frappucino, Bitcoin's price tanked 20% right after that.

Do you think the movement of the moon that day, the timing of my ejaculation, Mark Karpeles and his frappucino are all connected? Do you think these events induced a butterfly effect that forged a new time-space in the universe that cause Bitcoin's price to crash?

Also, do you think i should be worried that my girlfriend would cheat on me with Jupiter ? (I hear Human-to-planet sex is the new trend)

Would love to know your feedback, as i got a flashback once i read your latest post thanks.

I know what you need... a life is what you need.
IamComrade

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:37:46 PM

LMAO
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

^^this might one of the few remaining threads left i bother to check on bct  lol
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:35:13 PM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Wednesday, February 26th

What once seemed like a chaotic situation is now starting to look like a stable, sensible scenario. There is still an element of disruption in your life, and you may feel that you have problems which are hard to get to grips with. So, don't even try. The faster you run, the faster success will run away from you. The more you struggle, the more you will get caught up in a sticky web of complication. Just continue to stay calm and have faith. You are being blessed with the ability to draw towards you all the help that you need.

There could be money coming your way. Jupiter Uranus tends to bring windfalls or bonuses or the better things of life, and that clearly is going to put you in a much happier frame of mind than you've been. You'll have that sparkling look about you, which is good news. But sometimes you can lose by being too reckless and leaping ahead too fast. Certain people may find you a little threatening as you obviously intend to take over the decision making role.
So you're telling me to buy more GOXBTC hmmmm.
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:58:49 PM

^^this might one of the few remaining threads left i bother to check on bct  lol

I hope you were able to analyze what I went through

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:51:34 AM

Smiley Many thanks for the positive feedback Smiley

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Thursday, February 27th

What goes up must come down. Or so they say. That, though, is no reason to stay on the ground. And anyway, if it is true, so is the opposite. Once you reach bottom, the only place to go is up. That's no reason, though, to descend to some deeply depressing depth in order to test the assertion. What matters now, is not whether you are high or low. Nor, frankly, does it matter whether your path through life is rising or falling. What matters is the real reason you are making a particular choice. If that is good, all will be well.

You seem preoccupied with money matters at the moment, but all to good end. This is the time to be singing for your supper. The more you talk the more you will earn. You will certainly not be keen to deprive yourself, but if you can force yourself to look at the paperwork and get the budget in order, then you can spend with a clear conscience. Then you'll be able to give yourself things that smell nice, feel nice, taste nice, look nice.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:56:32 AM

Smiley Many thanks for the positive feedback Smiley

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Thursday, February 27th

What goes up must come down. Or so they say. That, though, is no reason to stay on the ground. And anyway, if it is true, so is the opposite. Once you reach bottom, the only place to go is up. That's no reason, though, to descend to some deeply depressing depth in order to test the assertion. What matters now, is not whether you are high or low. Nor, frankly, does it matter whether your path through life is rising or falling. What matters is the real reason you are making a particular choice. If that is good, all will be well.

You seem preoccupied with money matters at the moment, but all to good end. This is the time to be singing for your supper. The more you talk the more you will earn. You will certainly not be keen to deprive yourself, but if you can force yourself to look at the paperwork and get the budget in order, then you can spend with a clear conscience. Then you'll be able to give yourself things that smell nice, feel nice, taste nice, look nice.

Interesting, this is one of the few times I understand your encrypted posts, so we will go down but we will shoot up and it is maybe good for Bitcoin !!! lets see how that plays out...
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:13:40 AM

Mr Buffett added: “A bull market is like sex. It feels best just before it ends.”

He advised investors to “keep things simple” by “accumulating bitcoins over a long period, and never sell when the news is bad and bitcoins are well off their highs”. FTFY

Mr Buffett also revealed the best purchase he ever made: a copy of The Intelligent Investor, written by British-born investor Benjamin Graham.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: