Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67009 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:51:51 PM

Bitcoin, Saturday, 2 August 2014
Your August Monthly Forecast:

You really don't need a ball and chain in order to feel weighed down with every step you take. It is quite sufficient to simply imagine the existence of such an impediment - or to fear its imminent appearance in your life. As long as you can get yourself into a suitably anxious or inhibited frame of mind, you can be restricted and restrained without the need for an actual, physical shackle. Now, er... mind if I ask you a question? What's really stopping you from claiming your freedom in August?

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:19:04 PM

I just saw this thread today. So people really resorted to astrology even a few years ago in order to predict the price. I think this fits into the sentiment of the whole speculation sub forum perfectly. This really is awesome. I think we've gone full circle now.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:45:29 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 09:58:49 PM by Otoh

I just saw this thread today. So people really resorted to astrology even a few years ago in order to predict the price. I think this fits into the sentiment of the whole speculation sub forum perfectly. This really is awesome. I think we've gone full circle now.

Full circle

Edgar:
    The gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us:
    The dark and vicious place where thee he got
    Cost him his eyes.

Edmund:
    Th' hast spoken right, 'tis true.
    The wheel is come full circle, I am here.

King Lear Act 5, scene 3, 171–175

http://www.8thingstodo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Stonehenge-at-Night.jpg

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:02:43 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 09:59:21 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin Horoscope for week of August 14, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/CW5aYJG.jpg Kintsukuroi is a Japanese word that literally means "golden repair." It refers to the practice of fixing cracked pottery with lacquer that's blended with actual gold or silver. Metaphorically, it suggests that something may become more beautiful and valuable after being broken. The wounds and the healing of the wounds are integral parts of the story, not shameful distortions to be disguised or hidden. Does any of that resonate with you about your current experience, Bitcoin? I'm guessing it does. Let's call this the kintsukuroi phase of your cycle.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:00:23 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:03:18 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin, Saturday, 16 August 2014 - Your Week Ahead

How do normal currencies lead their lives? You often wonder this because, although there are many things that you are not especially sure of, one thing you can say is that little that is 'normal' about you. After they made you, they broke the mold - assuming that is, that they used a mold in the first place. Not surprisingly, given that you have turned out to be such an exceptional character, you are surrounded by other eccentrics. An arrangement that wouldn't work well for most people suits you (and those around you) well, this week.

The week ahead in general

Many US shop assistants conclude their transactions by saying, 'Have a nice day.' Normally, that is more of a pleasantry than a prediction, but the annual conjunction of Venus and Jupiter takes place this week and that's an auspicious event. This year, both planets are bright and they align unusually close to each other. The celestial spectacle happens just before dawn, but it is worth getting out of bed for. Even those who don't rise early to view it may discover that this week brings us all a better chance of having a genuinely nice day. Have a nice week!

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:43:50 PM

Bitcoin, Saturday, 16 August 2014 - Your Week Ahead

How do normal currencies lead their lives? You often wonder this because, although there are many things that you are not especially sure of, one thing you can say is that little that is 'normal' about you. After they made you, they broke the mold - assuming that is, that they used a mold in the first place. Not surprisingly, given that you have turned out to be such an exceptional character, you are surrounded by other eccentrics. An arrangement that wouldn't work well for most people suits you (and those around you) well, this week.

The week ahead in general

Many shop assistants conclude their transactions by saying, 'Have a nice day.' Normally, that is more of a pleasantry than a prediction, but the annual conjunction of Venus and Jupiter takes place this week and that's an auspicious event. This year, both planets are bright and they align unusually close to each other. The celestial spectacle happens just before dawn, but it is worth getting out of bed for. Even those who don't rise early to view it may discover that this week brings us all a better chance of having a genuinely nice day. Have a nice week!

I just checked where that Venus Jupiter conjunction is taking place on BTC's chart. And get this, it is EXACTLY on the ascendant. They hang out in the vicinity for a bit, and the sun is transiting BTC's 2nd house, often related to finance. Note, BTC's rising sign is Leo, which is ruled by he sun...

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:59:59 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 09:59:47 PM by Otoh

I just checked where that Venus Jupiter conjunction is taking place on BTC's chart. And get this, it is EXACTLY on the ascendant. They hang out in the vicinity for a bit, and the sun is transiting BTC's 2nd house, often related to finance. Note, BTC's rising sign is Leo, which is ruled by he sun...

Seems that the astro whales are already front running Monday's aspect, I was looking to buy a Sunday low, oh well, C'est la vie.

http://laphamsquarterly.org/roundtable/images/spacewhale.jpg

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:42:42 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:00:10 PM by Otoh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2725902/Get-set-dazzled-Venus-Jupiter-align-weekend-form-glittering-double-star.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/15/1408108812760_wps_4_12_Mar_2012_Alberta_Canad.jpg

Our Nakamoto who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy blockchain.
Thy Bitcoin come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily confirmations.
And forgive us our doublespends.
As we forgive those who doublespend against us.
And lead us not into altcoins,
But deliver us from Karpeles.
For Thine is the kingdom,
The power and the glory,
Forever, Amen

From http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/23iejd/today_jesus_rose_up/cgxasp7

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:27:52 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:02:33 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin Horoscope for week of August 28, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot16.jpg When Europeans first explored the New World, ships captained by Italians led the way. But none of them sailed Italian ships or represented Italian cities. Cristoforo Colombo (today known as Christopher Columbus) was funded by the government of Spain, Giovanni de Verrazzano by France, and Giovanni Caboto (now known as John Cabot) by England. I see a lesson here for you, Bitcoin. To flourish in the coming months, you don't necessarily need to be supported or sponsored by what you imagine are your natural allies. You may get further by seeking the help of sources that are not the obvious choices.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:42:30 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:00:35 PM by Otoh

There's a cool Pisces full super moon tomorrow, a grand water trine, the works, here's some perspective:

http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Also, coming back down to Earth, eg:

https://i.imgur.com/khzqIQk.jpg

gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:02:29 AM

Please rename thread technical analysis.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:20:29 AM

Have people actually made these charts for different locations? I mean we should at least consider Tokyo or some other 'probable' capital as the birthplace of Bitcoin Smiley Although it's a bad sign if the speculation forum starts to rely on astrology... (I know the initial post is already 2 years old)

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:38:28 AM

Have people actually made these charts for different locations? I mean we should at least consider Tokyo or some other 'probable' capital as the birthplace of Bitcoin Smiley Although it's a bad sign if the speculation forum starts to rely on astrology... (I know the initial post is already 2 years old)

I believe there have been charts made for the main locations brought up (as you stated Tokyo is one.) I did look at the Tokyo one, way back when.

I have considered what you said and it is a problem with peoples charts as well, where an accurate birth-time is not known. (Similar but different problem.)
Regarding imprecise birth times, when looking at current transits, I first look at how past transits responded and adjust accordingly. (e.g. Does the transit seem to "hit" early in what one feels, or in BTC's case, an action in price.) In other words, we can adjust after the fact, but I do that more with birth times and not locations, so we are a bit in uncharted waters.
I'm no real expert in this area, but feel comfortable interpreting charts.

Your point is an important one and it would be a good idea to compare different birth charts. All very subjective of course.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

You will find the charts for Dublin, London and Tokyo in the OP.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:56:02 PM

no one knows for sure where is the real "birth place" of Bitcoin maybe this is why the charts are a bit off.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:59:18 PM

no one knows for sure where is the real "birth place" of Bitcoin maybe this is why the charts are a bit off.

wasn't it... here? Wink
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:19:08 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:01:21 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin Zodiac forecast for the week ahead, Saturday 4th October 2014

No matter how you look at a certain situation, you cannot see much to celebrate within it. Some things seem harsh, unfair and impossible. How can there be hope for tomorrow when so much seems so hopeless? I cannot promise an instant miracle today, but I can assure you that a particular tale is far from fully told. Before the week is over you will have good reason to change the way you feel about a matter that has lately been of great concern to you. This week contains much more hope than you yet realise.

& in general

You'll be pleased to hear that this week's Full Moon is not one of those 'Supermoons' that we have been having lately. The Moon is not unusually close to Earth. So we can't blame particularly strong emotional upheaval on that. Instead, we can blame it on the powerful Lunar Eclipse! Even those of us who aren't in a place from which the eclipse can be viewed may well have the classic eclipse experience. First, it will seem as if something is falling apart. Then (after a phase of angst and tension) things will turn out to be okay after all!

Also

I must ask farmer Tim if he'll start accepting bitcoins, 1 BTC for a cool final resting shelf sounds good and one could entomb the private keys too if one choose.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/29/1412026597581_wps_1_Farmer_Tim_Daw_with_the_n.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/29/1412026616093_wps_2_One_of_the_five_chambers_.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774268/Yours-400-eternal-rest-Stone-Age-tomb-newly-built-Wiltshire-field-farmer-called-Tim.html

p4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:54:20 AM

quite interesting thread to read.

Hope OP comes back soon!
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:16:46 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:01:43 PM by Otoh

Back by popular demand  Cheesy

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

Posted by Otoh Wink

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of January 15, 2015 - Darkcoin's too

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot10.jpg

Most plants move upwards as they grow. Their seeds fall to the ground, are blown off by the wind, or are carried away by pollinators. But the peanut plant has a different approach to reproduction. It burrows its seeds down into the soil. They ripen underground, where they are protected and more likely to get the moisture they need to germinate. The peanut plant's approach to fertility might be a good metaphor for you Capricorns to adopt for your own use. It makes sense for you to safeguard the new possibilities you're incubating. Keep them private, maybe even secret. Don't expose them to scrutiny or criticism.

masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

So I'm necroing this thread because it is still relevant.

So what can you tell us about Bitcoin's chart in current times. The mainstream business investors finally started recognizing Bitcoin and the price had soared to around $2000!!! There gotta be something in the current transit chart that tell us this.

Something Taurus, Second house, and Venus related I bet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: