Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 07:27:57 PM

I read the stars every night and they keep telling me the same thing, nothing at all.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 08:38:50 PM

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/

for starters, there's others but with the overtrolling this thread is getting that will have to do for now  Roll Eyes
Thanks, I´ll check it out.

Plus don´t worry too much about trolls. Poke some fun out of them, believe me it´s worth while.
Provided you have the appropriate kind of humor. Grin

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 08:42:34 PM

The bus that drives past you on the road has a greater gravitational affect on you then any planet apart from Earth so why wasn't the nearest bus included in that chart?
It´s just that buses are unreliable, they come late and you don´t know beforehand who is in.
Guess what astrology was invented a very few thousand before buses emerged on this planet.
Sometimes it´s really easy to explain why a certain factor is not in the equation, even if you don´ t know the equation itself.  Tongue

The problem is that never once in all of history has a horoscope predicted anything. To me this a good reason to assume that they never will.
As much agony aunt google taught me, horoscope are not meant to predicted anything. So yes you are absolutely correct in your assumption.
Could be I got it wrong, but aren´t it meant to help to judge strengths and weaknesses.

Is there an advisable website for horoscopes? Who is the expert to dare a recommendation?
I´d like to give it a trial on my personal experience.

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/

for starters, there's others but with the overtrolling this thread is getting that will have to do for now  Roll Eyes

I suggest posting as many updates as possible to counterbalance the trolling.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Kettenmonster

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 08:46:26 PM

I suggest posting as many updates as possible to counterbalance the trolling.
Guess you got my S/N ratio handling right!   Kiss

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
Kettenmonster

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 10:22:04 PM

I must admit this S/N less than 0dB didn´t really convince me.
So tried this suggested by agony aunt google and got slightly very truely absolutely amazed.

Birth Chart

This birth chart shows the positions of the planets of nickname
The planets in the signs
The position of the planets in the signs of the Zodiac has an influence on the character of the individual and these influences form a large part of the individual psyche.
blah blah blah ... but now

He has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. He is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious.
Weaknesses: nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.
Who the f*ck shows up to deny that?

He is sociable, intelligent and lucid. Thanks to great sociability, he has many friends. He is modern, original, inventive, non-conformist and brings new life.
Weaknesses: he is eccentric, with sharp mood swings. Complex love life.
uhm ... could be not so wrong at all.
The friends ... not so many, but that is on purpose. Guess what that´s coming later. (although I probably omit that part)

Fertile imagination, kind, good. Capable and flexible mind, but a little artificial.
Weaknesses: melancholy, gullibility. Tendency to illusions, fears and apprehensiveness.
Hey bugger, you can work on your weaknesses though, can´t you?
Me ... and ... gullibility ... hey damned maybe unawareness should pop up somewhere?!?

Amiability and fidelity. Likes to please and dress up. Earns a good living. He is generous but not extravagant. Affectionate, sensual and loving in nature, he likes the good things of Life, sensitive to beauty, melodious sounds, perfumes. Love arrives slowly, without passion but with force. Love is lasting.
Weaknesses: indolence, laziness, immoderate taste for pleasures of Life, gambling, entertainment and luxury.
... me dress up? Now come on! Perfumes? No way! Real Flowers or a Forest just after a heavy rain that´s ok with me.
But wait ... indolence in the sense of who cares for pain? What the f*ck is pain? ... rode my trycicle down the stairs when I was age 3 or so ... mom already hardend by some month of experience with me picked up her sewing kit and did the job. Saved me some boring hours at the medic, still thankful for her good job! ... just one story of that kind.
Oh no? Blame me for showing off? Guess what, just try it at home and .... learn how stupid a single human can be even without any help.

Aggression is quite simply repressed. He stores up the setbacks without letting it show, but too much can be difficult to support. Appreciates the Arts, beauty.
Weaknesses: he is quick to criticize the society in which he lives. He likes to please and plays on the affection of others.
You are the judge, and meant to shut up, aren´t you?

Peaceful, calm nature. Fertile imagination. Likes home life and material comforts. A good cook, because he is relatively greedy and takes pleasure in conjuring up little things that are good to eat.
Weakness: He likes to eat too much, likes own home and comfort too much and has the tendency to be a stay-at-home, going out without any pleasure because home is always best.
Peaceful, calm ... who dares to object? But when it comes to cooking my ambitiousness is legendary.
btw ignore those weaknesses! They are my strength! You dare to oppose? I´ll choose the weapon, whilst you choose place and time!

Exploration, investigation, research.
Weaknesses: defiance, uneasiness. He takes revenge and is indifferent.
As I just showed off! ... its my strength!

tl;dr? ... very true but such is science anyhow.
The rest is as well as the above. Might be correct, but hopefully isn´t so much as you might agree to it.

OK ... now the scientific thing!
We have a profound although slightly biased one-point-statistic!

Who dares to give another point?

Crypt_Current

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 05:38:27 AM

Is there an advisable website for horoscopes? Who is the expert to dare a recommendation?
I´d like to give it a trial on my personal experience.

My favorite is www.astrology-online.com

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 06:41:53 AM

chart made for noon local time, or can we get a closer approximation of when the first coin was created?

The Fisrt Block: http://blockexplorer.com/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Was Made at: Saturday, 3 January 2009 at 18:15:05 (UTC)

In Tokyo (Japan): Sunday, 4 January 2009 at 3:15:05 AM  (JST)

Smiley  Hope that Clears It Up!!

One off NP-Hard.
Crypt_Current

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 07:52:07 AM

chart made for noon local time, or can we get a closer approximation of when the first coin was created?

The Fisrt Block: http://blockexplorer.com/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Capricorns are natural born entrepreneurs ;-)

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 06:01:42 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2012, 06:13:34 PM by Otoh

Many thanks indeed! I've edited the OP to show a chart for if it was Tokyo & one for Dublin that seems the most likely atm & which gives a Leo Ascendant (Rising Sign)

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 06:57:48 PM

& for both the first Bitcoin block made plus release of the OS BTC client in to the wild we have in the Asian tradition that they are Yang Earth Rat

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/chinese-rat.html (there may be better sites, mostly I use books & my notes, but this is a fun write up, especially if you swap Blockchain or Bitcoin for Rat when reading it)

The Chinese Rat is a Sign of cleverness and charm. They are generous and fun to have as a trusted friend. They are imaginative and curious. They have a great deal of energy that may manifest itself as restlessness. You have to admit that Rats know how to get things moving. They are constantly thinking and planning. Their organization skills are phenomenal. They get more done in a day than most people do in a week. They trust their instincts and are self-confident. They can be a bit talkative, but most people don't mind because these people are so talented. While the Rat is not a romantic, they are very loving and protective.

The Chinese Rat usually has an agenda and they aren't afraid to push it. They can get downright aggressive at times. They are interested in money, and at times greed can be their undoing. When upset they become very nervous. They love a good bargain and will often buy things even if they don't need them just because the price was right. They tend to hoard mementos and souvenirs. They can be very manipulative with their powers of persuasion.

Rats have great memories. They make good writers and reporters, though they can be successful at anything they turn their hand to. They are extremely adaptable. One of their biggest faults is that they try to do too much at once. Their natural industry makes them hard workers. They are basically honest souls that will keep someone's information confidential, unless it happens to slip as a juicy piece of gossip.

Chinese Rats tend to be healthy, in part due to their active lifestyles. Exercising helps curb excess restlessness and tension, which could lead to health issues with time. They are excellent problem solvers.

The Chinese Rat's social charm helps them meet new people. They may have difficulty breaking off a relationship, however. They are very loving and loyal to their family, and make excellent parents. They can be the star attraction at parties and other gatherings, though they prefer more intimate get-togethers with close friends and family.

Chinese Rats tend to be most compatible with Chinese Dragons and Monkeys. They are least compatible with Horses, Rabbits and Sheep. Different years are assigned different elements, which can affect each sign. The five elements are metal, water, wood, fire and earth.

Earth Rats put down deep roots and offer their families stability. They prefer to live life at a slow, steady pace in most areas of their lives.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 01:47:56 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2012, 10:38:42 PM by Otoh

someone asked me to do some more like weekly astro listings a while back, I didn't get round to it, but anyway here's a couple of intermittent one's that will be mostly borrowed/adapted from other sources that I see as relevant - if you are allergic to mystic mumbo jumbo please ovoid these updates, otherwise enjoy, thanks

Bitcoin's horoscope for today May 30, 2012:

Being out in the centre of activities will find you absolutely in your element today. Your popularity is soaring so there is no sense in holding back. Allow yourself to step forward confidently with as much panache as you can muster.

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of May 31, 2012:

The state of Kansas has a law that seems more confusing than helpful. It says the following: "When two trains approach each other at a crossing, both shall come to a full stop and neither shall start up again until the other has gone." From what I can tell, Bitcoin, a similar situation has cropped up in your life. Two parties are in a stalemate, each waiting for the other to make the first move. At this rate, nothing will ever happen. May I suggest that you take the initiative?

Crypt_Current

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:51:10 PM

someone asked me to do some more like weekly astro listings a while back, I didn't get round to it, but anyway here's a couple of intermittent one's that will be mostly borrowed/adapted from other sources that I see as relevant - if you are allergic to mystic mumbo jumbo please ovoid these updates otherwise enjoy, thanks

Being out in the centre of activities will find you absolutely in your element today. Your popularity is soaring so there is no sense in holding back. Allow yourself to step forward confidently with as much panache as you can muster.

The state of Kansas has a law that seems more confusing than helpful. It says the following: "When two trains approach each other at a crossing, both shall come to a full stop and neither shall start up again until the other has gone." From what I can tell, Bitcoin, a similar situation has cropped up in your life. Two parties are in a stalemate, each waiting for the other to make the first move. At this rate, nothing will ever happen. May I suggest that you take the initiative?

Grin spot on

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 12:37:31 AM

Grin spot on

I'm not really into this type of thing, but 2nd'ed!  Smiley

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 11:56:47 AM

thanks guys  Smiley

Bitcoin's horoscope for today Friday June 1, 2012

You are allowing yourself to drift a little but only in the best company. It could also be important that you get together with people who can be financially beneficial to you. It's a great time for negotiating since you're being extremely charming. Your helpful suggestions at work are going down well now, except when you tramp on other people's corns as you point out their flaws. Try a little charm, and a few compliments before you wade in to criticise.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 08:10:31 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 03:39:28 PM by Otoh

Here's an important Transit of Bitcoin's Natal chart that I've been looking forward to ever since I first took a look at the charts, it is the same transit that was playing out for the first time back at the end of December 2011, it is the Transit of Mars (in green) energizing the crucial Natal Saturn position of Bitcoin's chart, here is the chart for the 25th of December 2011:

https://i.imgur.com/0WYDy.gif

Mars continued on round anticlockwise until the 24th of January 2012 when it went Retrograde, so then retracing it's steps back past the Natal Saturn position again & putting everything kind of on hold, in mid April 2012 it turned direct again & is once more energizing the Natal Saturn position as it hits it again, here is the chart for the 9th of June 2012:
https://i.imgur.com/YRUJi.gif

Here's a snap shot of the Bitcoin price action from the 11th of December 2011 to date:

https://i.imgur.com/DfeSu.png

My diary has had this current week marked as 'all in' for months  Tongue

cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 08:37:03 PM

Hmm, I don't put much stock into this astrology stuff. However, I do believe that sunspot activity and economic activity has been shown to be correlated.
arepo

Activity: 448

this statement is false

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 01:20:40 AM

Hmm, I don't put much stock into this astrology stuff. However, I do believe that sunspot activity and economic activity has been shown to be correlated.

either /sarcasm

or /irony

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 11:43:45 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 03:39:50 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of June 11, 2012

This week you may feel circumstances are pushing you in a way you don't want to go. But this is really a time for facing the bottom line and getting organized. You may have to backtrack and unpick mistakes.

Bitcoin's monthly horoscope for June, 2012

Jupiter moving into Gemini on the 11th for a year will be a boon for health (resistance to viruses etc) and work. There'll be more enthusiastic support around. You find that ailments disappear faster and you'll be bouncing with vitality. After the 20th your energy will feel less drained with more support around.

Bubbles

As there was speculation on if a bubble occurs then when will it burst, those looking at the astro charts would probably pick the 25th of June, give or take, it's a financial bubble bursting aspect for any bubbles out there - not just in Bitcoin land, I'm going to be cautious & maybe doing some profit taking hopefully before then.

Mostly because of Jupiter being in a square aspect to Neptune, 90 degrees, then but there's other stuff going on to make one cautious around then end of June & in to July, for instance the day before Sunday the 24th is a disruptive square of Uranus to Pluto which is very long term but comes in to sharp focus again then, it's been building up a head of steam over the last 2 years & goes on until 2016, it's echoed in the cancer Sun opposition Pluto square Uranus on June the 30th. So everything will be pushed and pulled by Uranus with it's demands for freedom at all costs; and Pluto with it's exact opposite need to cling on tight for control.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit, Saturday June 23rd: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rbs-admits-computer-problems-will-last-until-monday-as-natwest-customers-also-face-financial-chaos-7876393.html

Edit # 2 Major Mt. Gox outage, much speculation of what this may mean on the OTC channels

https://i.imgur.com/5tayQ.png

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 12:47:39 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2012, 08:54:59 AM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for today June 12, 2012

Pluto is now in your own sign, bringing with it a slow but complete transformation of your sense of personal identity and image. This can be one of the most useful influences you ever have.

Bitcoin's horoscope for today June 13, 2012

You are on a slow, but steady rise to success.

Bitcoin's horoscope for today June 15, 2012

It's a good time to be a little bit theatrical and dramatic. Even crack a few jokes. There's no sense in letting things slide by without making a definite statement in what you do. So allow yourself to be colourful, noisy and attention seeking. Be that popular and magnetic personality you really are. Put on the charm.

When there's just small updates - then I'll just edit the last post as here

LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2012, 08:47:03 AM

This is the dawning of the age of Acquireous!

The age of Acquireous!

Acquireous!

Acquireous!

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: