Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2012, 09:05:17 AM

It's a good time to be a little bit theatrical and dramatic.

And bubbly.

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 05:01:43 PM

This is the dawning of the age of Acquireous!

The age of Acquireous!

Acquireous!

Acquireous!

Aquarius?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 08:13:32 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week ahead ~ June 16, 2012

What's the rush? Why is someone in such a hurry? Is it truly essential that something happens before a particular moment has past? Or is this just a way of gaining power by applying pressure. Try not to get sucked into a drama that you really should stand back from. Don't be unco-operative. Avoid causing controversy. But, at the same time, keep your sense of perspective and be a little cautious of anyone who tries to suggest that if it doesn't happen, right here, right now, it will somehow all be too late.

@comments above ~ lol  Smiley

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2012, 08:33:01 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week ahead ~ June 16, 2012

What's the rush? Why is someone in such a hurry? Is it truly essential that something happens before a particular moment has past? Or is this just a way of gaining power by applying pressure. Try not to get sucked into a drama that you really should stand back from. Don't be unco-operative. Avoid causing controversy. But, at the same time, keep your sense of perspective and be a little cautious of anyone who tries to suggest that if it doesn't happen, right here, right now, it will somehow all be too late.

@comments above ~ lol  Smiley

That's incredibly apropos...almost suspiciously so...

This is the dawning of the age of Acquireous!

The age of Acquireous!

Acquireous!

Acquireous!

Aquarius?

Acquire us!

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2012, 10:39:55 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 08:01:09 AM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for today June 19, 2012

I'm always nervous about giving overly positive predictions to people born under your sign. I know that there is a natural Capricornian inclination towards caution. You tend to feel it is better to set a realistic goal and achieve it, than to develop a great expectation and end up disappointed. Somehow, when I wax too lyrical or seem to promise too much, I risk offending your sensibilities. Yet what am I suppose to say at a time like this? Your outlook is excellent. I'll leave you to decide whether to get excited.

New Moon in Gemini - focused, self sufficient, new beginnings

Bitcoin's horoscope for today June 20, 2012

Here comes the Sun's annual ingress into your opposite sign. And here comes the Solstice as well. Here comes change and here comes challenge.

dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:05:02 PM

Just tried a kabbalistic numerolgy website to see what we get on the word 'bitcoin'. I'm not really sure what system it actually uses (what is the hebrew for bitcoin?)

ego:

Bitcoin feels her/himself to be a HUMANITARIAN or simply someone who influences human culture, having a role for social change or cultural innovation, nurturing, empathetic, realizing dreams, perhaps to personal neglect, unable to change, with obsessive beliefs.
This personality is founded on self-appreciated needs or fears concerning intimacy and realism.

persona:

This person is seen as an IDEALIST, learned, compassionate and concerned for humanity, seeing the big picture, but prone to be too attached to others, issues and the past, and so to feeling depressed, being careless with one's own health and finances, and troubled by success.

self:

This person is potentially, or at best, a HUMANITARIAN or simply someone who influences human culture, having a role for social change or cultural innovation, nurturing, empathetic, realizing dreams, perhaps to personal neglect, unable to change, with obsessive beliefs.
This is driven by concerns about pleasure.

I'm pretty well spooked out by this (but I'm spooked when I see a cloud that looks like an elephant).

http://www.alphanuma.com/calculators/

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:09:38 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2012, 10:18:45 PM by Otoh

Just tried a kabbalistic numerolgy website to see what we get on the word 'bitcoin'. I'm not really sure what system it actually uses (what is the hebrew for bitcoin?)

bitshekel Grin

edit: someone should register the domain if it isn't already  Wink

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 04:11:14 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2012, 11:51:53 AM by Otoh

The week ahead in general, June 23, 2012

Saturn and Venus have both been retrograde for some while. This week, they both change direction. There's always a distinctly discernible change of atmosphere at times like this. It is as if, instinctively, we sense that the brakes are coming off, the restrictions are lifting and the opportunities are starting to arise once more. Mercury, meanwhile, moves on into a new sector of the sky. This too, can be intepreted as an energy boost for the world. If you're feeling frustrated by recent lack of progress in a key enterprise or endeavour, expect things to move on pleasingly soon.

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of June 23, 2012

Saturn, your ruler, has been retrograde for some while. This week, it appears to stand still in the sky for a while, just before it moves off in the right direction once more. There. That's all the analogy you need. You, somehow, are stopping for a while and standing still. You are reviewing a plan, policy or commitment. You are reserving your right to change your mind about this and to head off into the future along a somewhat different path. Don't feel obliged to stick with what you have started. It may no longer be appropriate.

Edit: Just a reminder about this weekend & Monday from a previous post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75955.msg954848#msg954848

Bitcoin's horoscope for Sunday June 24, 2012

Certain controlling people are not going to be your most popular people, because they will limit you and try to hold you down.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 12:01:06 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of July 02, 2012

The annual Full Moon in your sign Capricorn. That's one of the most auspicious omens you ever get to see - or be influenced by. That's your promise of salvation, redemption, relief and reassurance. Actually, it is more than that. It is a celestial suggestion of an almost alchemical process, suggesting the imminent ability to turn some kind of lead into some kind of gold.

herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2012, 09:38:34 AM

Bitcoin is Alchemy 2.0, this idea came to my mind last night as well, before I read that.  Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP01DGAgr5A

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 07:02:14 PM

Rules of the Right Angles

The Moon is full, Mars is changing signs and the world is still reeling from the first of seven right angles between Pluto and Uranus. This took place on June 24. The next culminates around September 19. There will be two more next year, in May and November. Yet another two will come in April and December of 2014. The last one occurs in March 2015. These are part of the same sequence. Then there won't be another 'square' or right angle till 2073. Before our eyes, the old rules of how the world runs are being rewritten!

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday July 03, 2012

Mars, planet of dynamic energy is in your chart area which rules career and reputation, so you are hugely ambitious, very determined at the moment and intend to work hard to gain your ends. From close partnerships, you really want more support than you are getting, and indeed the freedom to please yourself. It may be unreasonable but that's the way you feel. Maybe it would be best to back off just briefly until you have a clearer idea of what you can sensibly expect.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 01:49:42 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2012, 12:56:43 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for Thursday July 05, 2012

Did any alchemist in history ever truly succeed in turning lead into gold? How do we know? Those who managed it would surely never have advertised the fact. They would have been besieged by people trying to make them share their secret. If you had such powers, what would you do? I venture to suggest you would just quietly get on with the process of transformation and find a cover story to explain your new- found wealth. Something, somewhere surprisingly nearby to you, is potentially worth far more than you think.

Uranus today gives you the feeling that you want to take risks and have thrills. But a few days later you may look back and wish you hadn't been so impulsive. So you have to watch that you're not going too over the top.

Bitcoin's horoscope for Wednesday July 11, 2012

There is no short cut to achievement. It will come through perseverance and self discipline and you will gain the respect of other people. There is a real chance that your reputation will be solidly established now.

Bitcoin's horoscope for Friday July 13, 2012

You may be acting rather unpredictably at home at the moment, maybe because you feel controlled in some way. You don't want to be stuck in routines and are looking for more adventure. But what you want at the moment may not be what you want later on, when you settle back down. So don't go too far out on a limb. Maybe you do need to talk through money matters with close partners. Everyone has to be clear what the agreements are.

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday July 16, 2012

Disciplined Saturn is now in your chart area which rules career so your work ambitions are the most important thing in your life. Status is vital to your self esteem now so redouble your efforts to gain the praise of those whose judgement you really trust.

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of July 16, 2012

If you can co-operate you will achieve a great deal. Try and find new solutions to old problems. This requires ingenuity and maybe more subtlety than will come naturally in the heat of the moment. Try to avoid crashing your way ahead.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 03:27:07 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of July 23, 2012 - yep a bit late I know

Hugely resourceful at the moment, you are able to stand rock solid at work when everyone else is flapping. You want to be around other people and help to give them a little bit of a morale boost. This week you will want to be concentrating on confidential matters, both financial and emotional. With Uranus emphasised now it will be a very inspired kind of time. There could be money coming your way, brilliant new ideas flashing into your mind.

Bitcoin's monthly horoscope for August, 2012

August brings a reassuring development. Things are moving in the right direction at last and they are going to keep on moving until they get you just where you need to be.

You will be working hard, pushing your ambitions ahead though you'll need to expect one glitch mid month when Saturn collides with Mars. Pause, grit your teeth, backtrack if necessary to unpick mistakes and then move ahead. In the final week you'll feel more enthusiastic with energetic friends around to give you support.

Mercury ends it's retrograde phase which is good for things that have seemed stuck & the arrival of Venus in Cancer will ensure a lighter mood in general all round.

herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 01:30:52 PM

August brings a reassuring development. Things are moving in the right direction at last and they are going to keep on moving until they get you just where you need to be.

Shocked

You will be working hard, pushing your ambitions ahead though you'll need to expect one glitch mid month when Saturn collides with Mars. Pause, grit your teeth, backtrack if necessary to unpick mistakes and then move ahead.

pirateat40:

Quote from: pirateat40
Don’t concede the wager and chance the outcome of Aug 14th.

Shocked

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 07:05:07 PM

& if you wish to wish upon a falling star for a rally then the annual Perseids meteor showers have just began, 9th to 14th Aug, peaking on the 12th - 13th (or 13th - 14th check your time zone) with about 1 per min or more Tongue http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids

Best viewing at the pre-dawn hours, so stay up & party weekend Grin

We've been having some nice but confusing Venus trine Neptune rally/goxery today Wink

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 07:11:37 PM

& if you wish to wish upon a falling star for a rally then the annual Perseids meteor showers have just began, 9th to 14th Aug, peaking on the 12th - 13th (or 13th - 14th check your time zone) with about 1 per min or more Tongue http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids

best vieing at the pre-dawn hours, so stay up & party weekend Grin

when i wish on a shooting star i wish for less ways to wish for, and more ways to work toward it.
Wink

herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2012, 10:03:55 PM

Shocked

You will be working hard, pushing your ambitions ahead though you'll need to expect one glitch mid month when Saturn collides with Mars. Pause, grit your teeth, backtrack if necessary to unpick mistakes and then move ahead.

pirateat40:

Shocked

aghori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 10:45:08 PM

Awesome thread!

More horoscopes Otoh??
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:29:36 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 03:41:35 PM by Otoh

Shocked

pirateat40:

Shocked
http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

nice! Wink

Awesome thread!

More horoscopes Otoh??

coming right up... Smiley

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 11:46:06 AM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday August 20, 2012

Passengers on an underground train can't always tell how far they are traveling. They can see no signs of progress through the window. They just have to count the number of stations they have passed through and hope that the vehicle is not deviating from its route. How do they know they are not just sitting in one place being shaken by some great machine? They can only really tell when they disembark and climb up towards their destination. You are now surprisingly near to where you want to be, even if it doesn't much look like it.

In another month or two we get to the point when Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn & hence Bitcoin moves in to a new zodiac sign & that begins the start of a different era for Bitcoins, which means that right now we are edging towards the end of an era and it's often the case that just when things are about to change they become at their most intense, the contrast gets cranked right up.

In November Bitcoin's ruler Saturn moves into a new position, triggering a series of events which encourage a review of restrictions you’d once accepted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: