Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368512 times)
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:54:45 AM

true and i also dont think they sold it to cash in and run away. just wanted to say that to avoid fud like this they should have communicated.

this coin cant use things like this at the moment as buy support is already this low

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:47:14 AM

I see!?

There was + 500k LTCD transfered from Pre-mine address yesterday:
http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/Ld9RUxoDZcrr54kx8rz2fxb55QxYtC7WcX

200k to some address which isn't on the richlist (quite some possibly exchange address)

http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/Ld8oYEx31UToMbKRPeJPZNtPq69Uz7df4F

and

300k transfered to one of the big hoarder addresses

http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/LQRzko5XJB1c9kf4hAAgrHdNp3hEAGFgsa

Could devs, please explain why community wasn't informed about this? Why there is no transparency?
It's a second time within 3 weeks that LTCD pre-mine wallet had changes, without making it exactly transparent to community about where/to who LTCD was transfered.

I can understand one mistake but not when it happens over again.

It looks peculiar, considering your recent news about Troll By Fire being sick and new developer being hired.
Has Troll By Fire given up development?

What about 2nd generation now?
If Troll has not given up, when 2nd generation is going to be finished, please?
Also, who is the new developer?

I'm sorry but considering all these recent events, even me, big supporter of LTCD has started questioning what's been happening...

- LTCD disappears from pre-mine address with no information.

- There is no proper website. The one we have now is amateur and embarrassing.
If we are going to get proper one now, that's because some community member offered help, not devs.

- All features like POS, TOR etc, have been postponed under (logical of course) argument that 2nd generation would need to be finished first, but no final date of release of 2nd generation has been given.

- The interview has been cancelled.

Bascially, there is little progress, despite some wallet updates, some change to block reward and releasing different wallet versions.
(actually Windows, Mac, Linux wallets should had been ready when the coin was released - that's what most of other cryptocoins usually had upon release)

It seems like atm, all community is living on hopes about 2nd generation and all they have got are promises...

I'm not in particular satisfied about all these so I'm going to rest from this community now and hold up my activity. I will carefully see where it all goes to within next few weeks...

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:02:22 AM

Dev will you please update us with pre-mine txn Huh? now this coin doing same as other shitcoin  Undecided

Dev we need your reply
TonyHill

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:33:58 AM

Dear Community,

Unfortunately TrollbyFire is sick and was not able to do the interview. Soon he gets well again he wil do the interview. We have also some good news about upcoming new features. We have hired a developer to do some work for LitecoinDark. This week there will be a wallet update with:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Ofcourse after the new wallet is delivered we must do some testing. Keep up the spirit!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Give already the answer to what is happening here.
We are all waiting. Are you kidding or what?
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:36:39 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 09:46:56 AM by J9901

lmao website is offline too.

do I need to spell out what's really happening here?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Russell1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:38:05 AM

I have been very patient but I think I am going to sell. Maybe it's the wrong thing to do, but so be it

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:42:09 AM

I have been very patient but I think I am going to sell. Maybe it's the wrong thing to do, but so be it

I have sold to many coins at a low point, that I think it is too risky. Have had a couple of those +400% encounters after I just sold. I'd rather lose another 80% then miss out on a +400% Smiley

We'll see...

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
TonyHill

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:50:15 AM

lmao website is offline too.

do I need to spell out what's really happening here?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/uVQgFzW.png

in this thread, I was the biggest skeptic, so hardly you will discover something new.
but try to explain, ok
Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:07:21 PM

Yes, and also it is finally time to make the website Professionally
away with these strange Photos of insurance agents.
the first way for open and transparent should be which displays the whole Dev Team be
presents with your own pictures
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:29:05 PM

im out as well. luckely i hadnt bought much.

no response from dev after all these rumours is a very bad thing. i have seen to many devs leave and coins fail, so sorry but im gone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

Spreading FUD doesn't help anyone except those who are trying to shake the coins from weak hands... The buy pressure still is greater than the sells so that tells me to hold my ground... Look at the facts people and don't let a few spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt effect your decisions...

There is a new developer coming on board to help out, there are more people being brought in to help with the PR side of things which is a good move because lets face it PR is not their strong point... They are good developers and skilled at coding... They just need to expand the team and bring people on board that are skilled in the business side of things!! I think they are finally realizing they can't do it all and are getting the help they need. They also need a bit of time to sort that out... I am sure an announcement will be coming soon with regards to your concerns...

As I have stated before... I will be holding onto my coins no matter how low they drive the price down because you have to know that those who are manipulating the price will want to eventually push it up to reap the profits... It's a roller coaster ride that has yet to see a large peak... It's coming you can bet on that!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

Spreading FUD doesn't help anyone except those who are trying to shake the coins from weak hands... The buy pressure still is greater than the sells so that tells me to hold my ground... Look at the facts people and don't let a few spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt effect your decisions...

There is a new developer coming on board to help out, there are more people being brought in to help with the PR side of things which is a good move because lets face it PR is not their strong point... They are good developers and skilled at coding... They just need to expand the team and bring people on board that are skilled in the business side of things!! I think they are finally realizing they can't do it all and are getting the help they need. They also need a bit of time to sort that out... I am sure an announcement will be coming soon with regards to your concerns...

As I have stated before... I will be holding onto my coins no matter how low they drive the price down because you have to know that those who are manipulating the price will want to eventually push it up to reap the profits... It's a roller coaster ride that has yet to see a large peak... It's coming you can bet on that!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

its too good to be abandoned anyway, LTCD is gaining such fame that its such a waste to leave anyway, still holding my coins too, i believe its just price manipulatons

Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:01:48 PM

Dear Community,

I think everybody knows how much time we put into this project and I really wanna see this project take off. However we are dependent of code developers.

Development
Like you all know we are busy to hire other developers. This has some reasons what I will explain more futher in this annoucement. Right know a other dev than TrollbyFire is busy with Encrypted messaging and Stealth wallet addresses. However this dev is running into some issues regarding the code. Normally it was already done but I will keep push him since I already have paid. If the community know good developers tell me!

TrollbyFire
I think TrollbyFire has the skills to make a 2nd gen I serious don’t doubt about this. However he promised me and Xircom 4 weeks ago the whitepaper regarding the 2gen. Till today I didn’t recieve anything and he didn’t response on emails or messages from our side. I think is more than fair to tell the community this. The question if Troll is still on board or when he bring to 2gen? I really don’t know. What I know is that Troll have some problems regarding his family and we can only hope he can fix this.

Premine
I see there is a lott of questions about the premine. My goal is to keep LitecoinDark going. To achieve this I need btc to hire developers. I sold 80% of the coins for btc and have left 20% for the website and video bounty. Also from perspective with negotiations with other devs about prices don’t help with such premine. I hope everybody understands this. I will keep doing my work regarding LitecoinDark and keep supporting this project since I have good intesions.

I hope I have provide the community enough information and hope that the community still keep supporting LitecoinDark.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:05:11 PM

Dear Community,

I think everybody knows how much time we put into this project and I really wanna see this project take off. However we are dependent of code developers.

Development
Like you all know we are busy to hire other developers. This has some reasons what I will explain more futher in this annoucement. Right know a other dev than TrollbyFire is busy with Encrypted messaging and Stealth wallet addresses. However this dev is running into some issues regarding the code. Normally it was already done but I will keep push him since I already have paid. If the community know good developers tell me!

TrollbyFire
I think TrollbyFire has the skills to make a 2nd gen I serious don’t doubt about this. However he promised me and Xircom 4 weeks ago the whitepaper regarding the 2gen. Till today I didn’t recieve anything and he didn’t response on emails or messages from our side. I think is more than fair to tell the community this. The question if Troll is still on board or when he bring to 2gen? I really don’t know. What I know is that Troll have some problems regarding his family and we can only hope he can fix this.

Premine
I see there is a lott of questions about the premine. My goal is to keep LitecoinDark going. To achieve this I need btc to hire developers. I sold 80% of the coins for btc and have left 20% for the website and video bounty. Also from perspective with negotiations with other devs about prices don’t help with such premine. I hope everybody understands this. I will keep doing my work regarding LitecoinDark and keep supporting this project since I have good intesions.

I hope I have provide the community enough information and hope that the community still keep supporting LitecoinDark.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Have you got access to all the 2nd gen code which Troll has written?
If so, would new dev be able to finish it?
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:06:07 PM

Dear Community,

Development

TrollbyFire

Premine

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Have you got access to all the 2nd gen code which Troll has written?
If so, would new dev be able to finish it?

No I don't have acces to the code. We can only wait and see what Troll does. I am very sorry for the bad news but I think the community deserve the right to know what is going on.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:07:20 PM

Premine

This is understanding and explains the drop in price.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:09:33 PM

Premine

This is understanding and explains the drop in price.

It is sold into small sell walls, so I serious doubt about this.

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:33:52 PM

You said you have not heard from Troll for few weeks but he was on the forum a week ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9515422#msg9515422
okman007

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:38:13 PM

Grin Grin Grin nice ltcd
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:47:03 PM

You said you have not heard from Troll for few weeks but he was on the forum a week ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9515422#msg9515422

We asked him to show his face into the forum. But after more than 10 emails no response anymore....

Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: