Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:13:59 PM

You may be right about SuperNet. I also received a reply from James:

"It is up to your team to come up with the useful tech that users will want. if you have such things then I am happy to make it available to the SuperNET users.

You can use the SuperNET with no strings attached. This is different than becoming part of the core.

James!"

It would be great to get hold of the code for 2nd generation from Troll and then maybe we could try to find someone trustful to finish it for us.

since its troll's baby, i'm not too confident we ever will be able to, untill he suddenly returns and continues working on it.
litecoindarkevo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:20:55 PM

i have contacted a merchant to make a deal to have his shop accept LTCD
but now i'm not sure of the situation ,
were will be a mac wallet and an update with pos for LTCD
this week ?

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:25:54 PM

i have contacted a merchant to make a deal to have his shop accept LTCD
but now i'm not sure of the situation ,
were will be a mac wallet and an update with pos for LTCD
this week ?

Mac wallet will be this week.

About POS, we need to find out someone who will do it for us.

Thanks for contacting the merchant
aleckloss

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:35:02 PM

Oh boy,

well keep in mind that I'm not fluent in C++ or any crypto related code. I'm just a humble web developer. But Ill do my best to serve the community.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:25:44 PM

Oh boy,

well keep in mind that I'm not fluent in C++ or any crypto related code. I'm just a humble web developer. But Ill do my best to serve the community.

You don't need coding skills to be on the PR team...  And we could use a team not just one guy in that department for sure... 
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:53:33 AM

You guys have to figure out what can make Ltcd different from most coins in the crypto world. A Lite Dark coin doesn't cut it, Gen 2.0.... we don't know what it is yet. SuperNET and BlockNET are not the answers. POS in wallet.... big deal. You have make it do something that will work with Bitcoin or challenge Bitcoin. You guys have to think outside the box.
TonyHill

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:24:08 AM

oh yeah. I finally sold my SHIT LTCD coins. I finally sold it to the wretched f~cking shit.
People - a fucking scam. Everyone who comes to this topic - do not even try to read carefully and look for some information.
I as a member of the community (you can see on the main page) declare that the developers are halfwits fucked in all respects.
The level of programming skills is a multiple of 1 main course Developer Technical University, and the level of human qualities 16 years of polygamous teenager. To fuck you! I spent so much time and money to watch you nothing did not and give all the third party.
You main developer? You even can not insert an icon in pissing purse, even info for /About/ replace can not. Clown and you are not a programmer.
Do you even fucking site could not impose a month. MONTH (Oh God, how I laugh). 2 gen cryptocurrency fucking. You pissing forum transferred week. God, I am a web designer and you speak better programming than you. I am sorry.

This coin has nothing except the name, the herds have believed hamsters disputes and blunt armless developer.
Interviews and conversations show off, and it seems that there is something valuable. But in fact, the main developer - not a developer. This maximalist school, which is not responsible for their words and who can not even install the blockchain on the VPS. It is not surprising that you DDoS. You're a fucking idiot who wastes people's time! A person generally trollbyfire nowhere that even describe the essence of his work and a half months can not.
Empty promises, irrational statements level of school age, 1000% irresponsible attitude, 1000% complete incompetence (just totally, my grandmother programs the better), disrespect to the community, based on their own selfish purposes.

To fuck you! pissing developers - if you want to experiment or study, do it in your virtual machine or server and not waste people's time! Students fucking fuck!
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:41:21 AM

I guess I'm not the Bad Guy Anymore, been trying to tell you guys for months Now! Best to try and get the Community to come together and see what can be done to save the coin. Many community member has contact, that might be able to help. I know its hard that so many has lost a lot of money. If we don't get some sort of insight on how things will be done, to let other know there still hope. In 10 hours the price will probably hit 100sat. We need features and a good Mac wallet asap. The Community been great, it wasn't the community that had the problem, you all work together well.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:04:16 AM

Tony if you could please remove you last statement, give the Community a chance to overcome this. Thanks again Tony for all the help you put in to the Community.
TonyHill

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:17:20 AM

Tony if you could please remove you last statement, give the Community a chance to overcome this. Thanks again Tony for all the help you put in to the Community.

I did not delete the message, because people have a right to know the truth. and I advise you not to puff his brains, and sell, while there is time. or for you to do more. I'm not talking about the state of the market, but primarily describes the state of the community and the level of development, from which the market condition and terms.
this shitcoin with the shitdevs. who did nothing but as cattle sold last coin, instead of something to invent and create.
all large investors have turned away, read the thread carefully.
coin already dead.
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:20:18 AM

In other news we lost another pissed off investor. I am incredibly mad. Don't get me wrong. I put in $900 of the money I don't have as a broke college student. Guess what, my LTCD are now worth less than $200.

You don't get to be mad because here I am with no money to my name trying to make a difference in this community. I have now spent $240 more of my hard earned money to buy web design software so I can finally stop using a web based CMS that has restrictions and wouldn't allow us to even use HTML widgets.

Weak hands in the community good riddance. I'm here to contribute what I can instead of posting negative things and ruining the currency that people have worked hard to build up.

With all of that I give you my alpha phase of the website. I haven't started work with the tablet and phone reformatting so only be looking at the index.html in the master file. Save me the embarrassment Tongue

You can download and test it natively here. Just Click on the right side and download the entire file.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!l8dmwSKZ!WH26Ko659wT7waTtRWfMHw

If you want to contribute to my side of the project here is my LTCD Donation address: LgP8h8faMNjDZtrJDM3oriVykgzuP925CG

I appreciate each and every one of you community members and I'll do my best with the website. I will be continuing to make edits as the week goes on.

Have a good night,

-Alec

TonyHill

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:26:08 AM

In other news we lost another pissed off investor. I am incredibly mad. Don't get me wrong. I put in $900 of the money I don't have as a broke college student. Guess what, my LTCD are now worth less than $200.

You don't get to be mad because here I am with no money to my name trying to make a difference in this community. I have now spent $240 more of my hard earned money to buy web design software so I can finally stop using a web based CMS that has restrictions and wouldn't allow us to even use HTML widgets.

Weak hands in the community good riddance. I'm here to contribute what I can instead of posting negative things and ruining the currency that people have worked hard to build up.

With all of that I give you my alpha phase of the website. I haven't started work with the tablet and phone reformatting so only be looking at the index.html in the master file. Save me the embarrassment Tongue

You can download and test it natively here. Just Click on the right side and download the entire file.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!l8dmwSKZ!WH26Ko659wT7waTtRWfMHw

If you want to contribute to my side of the project here is my LTCD Donation address: LgP8h8faMNjDZtrJDM3oriVykgzuP925CG

I appreciate each and every one of you community members and I'll do my best with the website. I will be continuing to make edits as the week goes on.

Have a good night,

-Alec

you spend time not in the project, buddy. Finally open your eyes already. or do you allow yourself to cheat a hobby?
If you want to do something good - go and plant a tree, put the grandmother across the street, feed the stray animals come up with some useful thing, but do not allow yourself to cheat.

it is a regular piece of amateur shit.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:32:58 AM

oh yeah. I finally sold my SHIT LTCD coins. I finally sold it to the wretched f~cking shit.
People - a fucking scam. Everyone who comes to this topic - do not even try to read carefully and look for some information.
I as a member of the community (you can see on the main page) declare that the developers are halfwits fucked in all respects.
The level of programming skills is a multiple of 1 main course Developer Technical University, and the level of human qualities 16 years of polygamous teenager. To fuck you! I spent so much time and money to watch you nothing did not and give all the third party.
You main developer? You even can not insert an icon in pissing purse, even info for /About/ replace can not. Clown and you are not a programmer.
Do you even fucking site could not impose a month. MONTH (Oh God, how I laugh). 2 gen cryptocurrency fucking. You pissing forum transferred week. God, I am a web designer and you speak better programming than you. I am sorry.

This coin has nothing except the name, the herds have believed hamsters disputes and blunt armless developer.
Interviews and conversations show off, and it seems that there is something valuable. But in fact, the main developer - not a developer. This maximalist school, which is not responsible for their words and who can not even install the blockchain on the VPS. It is not surprising that you DDoS. You're a fucking idiot who wastes people's time! A person generally trollbyfire nowhere that even describe the essence of his work and a half months can not.
Empty promises, irrational statements level of school age, 1000% irresponsible attitude, 1000% complete incompetence (just totally, my grandmother programs the better), disrespect to the community, based on their own selfish purposes.

To fuck you! pissing developers - if you want to experiment or study, do it in your virtual machine or server and not waste people's time! Students fucking fuck!

Content and agreement/disagreement aside, this is one of the most spectacular and entertaining rants I've read in a good while. 
TonyHill

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:43:39 AM

Dev withdrawn money from a purse without telling anyone. This is not an oversight. He repeatedly went to the forum to check the situation, besides making the announcement allegedly potential changes.
brought to the exchange> quietly sold.
everything. coin dead. they decided that they deserve all at once just because one page written blunt text compiled purse, made minor changes to the code litekoin and forced hundreds of people to lose their money.
Nice!
you did a 3% premine but none of the people who took part in the competitions received no more ridiculous pittance 10-20k (less beer bottle fucking). People have been doing this for thanks. you bitches could not even thank them for their support. for the support they provided to a loss of a bitch bastards dickhead!
You fucking do not deserve and are ordinary thieves because you fucking students, who from the first day crying about his lack of professionalism.
In short - go fucking animals!
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:46:06 AM

Tony we still haven't heard from Trollbyfire, 2 Gen is not a lost yet, the community is trying to work together to get other feature in place till we hear from Trollbyfire. We still have Difficulty Shield and Fast transaction. Another Dev is onboard to put some other feature in place, Mac wallet is coming. We have a Multipool, the coin has a lot going for it. We just have bad communication from the DEV. I do understand to rant and you being upset, and I'm one that don't like to be mislead or used either. Be mad at the Dev, but the community didn't do this. And if you read back acouple pages there are some member trying to get other Dev to help. I for one am not trying to mislead anyone.
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:51:08 AM

TonyHill,

I get your frustration but I think I can speak for the community here... Good Riddance. Believe me, my eyes are open. I do much more than develop this website. But again, I don't have anything to lose and I have lost it all. This coin is not dead. The developers have not left.

TonyHill

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:53:15 AM

Tony we still haven't heard from Trollbyfire, 2 Gen is not a lost yet, the community is trying to work together to get other feature in place till we hear from Trollbyfire. We still have Difficulty Shield and Fast transaction. Another Dev is onboard to put some other feature in place, Mac wallet is coming. We have a Multipool, the coin has a lot going for it. We just have bad communication from the DEV. I do understand to rant and you being upset, and I'm one that don't like to be mislead or used either. Be mad at the Dev, but the community didn't do this. And if you read back acouple pages there are some member trying to get other Dev to help. I for one am not trying to mislead anyone.

https://i.imgur.com/xGgBddg.png

There will be no 2 gen.
people who can not impose any website in the past month innovation does not come up.
it's obvious! enough to allow their brains to powder. do not be fooled. this circus and deception on the trust of people.

in altcoin-s section every second fork declares that he 2 MEGA SUPER VERY next generation cryptocurrency. wake up. this childishness
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:00:05 AM

Can you stop posting so that I can get some genuine feedback on my hard work for the website...

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:04:08 AM

Tony I have heard enuff from you, there been many times I came forth to get things on track, where were you. Read my past post, I been trying to get these communication issue resolved months ago. 3 weeks ago I  was asking what happen to the pre-mine and was trying to get answer then, again where were you. Vic attack me and other when I try to protect the Community, again where were you. I was on top of things since the first Roadmap wasn't being follow as plan..  I'm glad ppl are waking up, finally. Lets see if the member of the community can work it out. Now that the community is coming together anything can happen.
Gravy

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:04:19 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: