Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:24:32 PM

Soo what the hell happened here? The Dev is gone? Pre-mine sold? :O

Brief sum up:
The dev TrollbyFire is missing. Litecoindark and Xircom are still here and trying to get a hold of him but without much succes so far. We're anxiously waiting for response about the missing dev. Worst case TrollbyFire stays dark and therefore the community is now talking things over to jump in if needed Smiley

you forgot the part about the premine dump.  Roll Eyes
OnetyOne

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:06:27 PM

Soo what the hell happened here? The Dev is gone? Pre-mine sold? :O

Brief sum up:
The dev TrollbyFire is missing. Litecoindark and Xircom are still here and trying to get a hold of him but without much succes so far. We're anxiously waiting for response about the missing dev. Worst case TrollbyFire stays dark and therefore the community is now talking things over to jump in if needed Smiley

you forgot the part about the premine dump.  Roll Eyes
Oh yes. Apparently the premine was traded to BTC for (marketing) purposes.
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:08:38 PM

Okay so  here's the skinny,

TrollbyFire will not be back based on Family issues... He will be sorely missed but he is not irreplaceable...

The main dev Robbert will be sticking around as the main dev and still supports this coin and community and is open to building a new dev team around him... He will also continue to hold the keys to the github which isn't a bad thing... We need someone to be the gate keeper and he does not want to give up on this coin and community which he has put so much work into already...

I am not sure about the status of Xircom... But we need a PR team anyway so it's probably best to build that out asap and to find a couple more coders to help Robbert move this coin forward developmentally... Xircom if you are still involved with this coin please stat as much now or we will have to assume you have sold out and moved on...

As far as I can tell the other dev that was hired with the premine is still working on the features that was previously announced... So there's that... So besides losing Troll and not keeping up with communications.. Not much has changed with the gameplan... We can get involved and help out... Despite what  others say about communities taking over and helping out... I have seen it work and it can work again... They need our help and that's what a good community does...

If I learn more about the situation I will let you guys know asap...

Cheers,

Ghosty
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:10:41 PM

Ok then but I would be grateful if Robbert became transaprent and at least show us how he looks.

I have done it myself and I encourage otehrs to to that too. Then we become something more than just nicknames here.

I would nominate aleckloss as one of our new devs, once he finishes the website. He said he will be also working on an extra wallet.

If he agrees to become one and become transparent with his photo posted and his first name.
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:12:13 PM

Lol if you really want to know who I am google me. I'm all over the webs. My screen name is my real name... Just separate it i.e. Alec Kloss

I've always been about transparency. I came from the UniversityCoin project where I first got my experience in crypto. When I had first joined that dying coin the developers had scammed the community with a pump and dump of the entire premine and never came back. So after that I really like seeing and knowing who my devs are.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:15:33 PM

Lol if you really want to know who I am google me. I'm all over the webs. My screen name is my real name...

Ok cool :-)

Ok lets finish the current poll about video and nominate the winners.

I would like community to start new poll about you being nominated for a dev role. Simple "Yes" or "No" voting

And I'm sorry about my angry posts last night. I got really pissed off
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

Yeah Robert was online today but posted nothing.
Also dont understand troll. Why is he leaving for some btc. Think was not more that 1 BTC.
Had good trust in this coin. But now questions over quesions.
Just left the boat until we get some news.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Ghost55

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:21:43 PM

Ok then but I would be grateful if Robbert became transaprent and at least show us how he looks.

I have done it myself and I encourage otehrs to to that too. Then we become something more than just nicknames here.

I would nominate aleckloss as one of our new devs, once he finishes the website. He said he will be also working on an extra wallet.

If he agrees to become one and become transparent with his photo posted and his first name.

I totally agree that all dev's be transparent and show who you are with pictures and such... Alex needs to put a section on the website to highlight the dev team... Don't want to show your face?? Then don't apply for the dev team... This can and will be done easily enough...
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:32:47 PM

I totally agree that all dev's be transparent and show who you are with pictures and such... Alex needs to put a section on the website to highlight the dev team... Don't want to show your face?? Then don't apply for the dev team... This can and will be done easily enough...

It would also be nice if we have extra thread moderator. I would nominate Ghosty for this role

Alec Kloss - New PR Manager and Web Developer

Ghosty - Thread moderator
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:11:32 PM

When will the Vid contest be done???

OnetyOne

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:31:38 PM

It would also be nice if we have extra thread moderator. I would nominate Ghosty for this role

Been reading trough the topic pages and it seems we're only missing the code for the 2nd gen crypto with the absence of TrollbyFire. Robert (LitecoinDark) should have access to Github. Aleckoss is still checking in regularly and working on the webdev/wallet. Xircom received his ASIC's yesterday and is probably toying around Cheesy

Anyone that can add info so we can get an insight into whats missing?
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

Been reading trough the topic pages and it seems we're only missing the code for the 2nd gen crypto with the absence of TrollbyFire. Robert (LitecoinDark) should have access to Github. Aleckoss is still checking in regularly and working on the webdev/wallet. Xircom received his ASIC's yesterday and is probably toying around Cheesy

Anyone that can add info so we can get an insight into whats missing?

You are right. We are probably missing 2nd gen and Troll.

There are 3 new features still on the way if paid developer manages to apply them. If he doesn't we will ask for ther refund and find someone else to do it.
Ghost55

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:41:31 PM

When will the Vid contest be done???

The video contest might have to be put on the back burner because we don't know about crypto 2.0 at this point so many of the videos would have to be adjusted to reflect this... Give some time for the community and Robbert to sort stuff out and get reorganized and re-focused...

Thanks for the nomination... I would do the job if selected...

I think we need to structure a committee...

Robbert as Committee Chairman and Core developer

Aleckloss as Website and Forum Administrator / PR

A couple more Core Developers

A couple people as moderators for the forums

Xircom?? as PR Manager with two under him as Public Relations

A marketing person

(Any other position you guy can think of?)

We fill these positions and we organize... We get the PR people to do weekly developmental updates to the community!!  These people need to be in touch with each other and they need to openly and freely share information... And a game plan set in place!!

If you want to be part of this team or you know someone who would be a good fit nominate them... We also need a couple Core developers to come on board as well... Some steps have been taken in this regard but this is of the highest priority... If you know of any good core devs please contact them and ask them to join this team!!

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:45:53 PM

I think the contest shoudl be finished adn winner rewarded regerdless of the content of the video. They deserve it. It's not their fault that 2nd gen is gone. We don't have to put their videos on the site
Ghost55

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:47:10 PM

I think the contest shoudl be finished adn winner rewarded regerdless of the content of the video. They deserve it. It's not their fault that 2nd gen is gone. We don't have to put their videos on the site

You are right... We can always hold another contest later but they should be rewarded for their work!!
Schurup

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:47:42 PM

...why am I always invest and believe in coins that fall on the ground at the end... or under the ground
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:50:01 PM

yes , they should be rewarded, it is not an easy job to do that video, the vid is pretty much good, and they spent alot of time to do that, so best option is to reward them regardless the 2nd gen issue

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:59:22 PM

30k for for the 4th video (15 votes)

10k for first video (5 votes)

10k for second video (4 votes)

Nothing for 3rd video (12 votes) because votes were unfairly acquired...
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:02:15 PM

hey guys but from where are coming the info that troll is gone and for 1 BTC ?
the last i read the situation was this by the root dev (litecoindark dev):

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:09:47 PM

We must find out if it's possible to apply POS to our coin. I think POS is a priority now if we want to save the coin. It was supposed to be done 2 months ago. I would like POS to be applied by the end of this month.

If we find developer to apply POS I wouldn't like us to pay 100% right away. Just 20% and when we we are shown progress in coding then we could pay another 30% of total payment and then the rest when POS is finished. In such case we make sure that we will get what we want and won't be cheated...

I'm willing to contribute 1btc to hiring and I hope other people will donate too. Maybe Vicvelcro etc.

I'm only willing to pay 1btc if we apply POS asap. I (we) have waited too long
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: