Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:23:39 PM

Hmm, I wonder if buying at 127 on the AE was a dumb idea. How low will this thing go?

Depends. If NXT goes to da moon buying in a couple of days would be wiser. If it stays or falls buying now is better.

But doesn't SuperNET contain NXT within it? If NXT rises wouldn't the value of the SuperNET basket of currencies also rise?

Hahahaha you guys haven't even informed yourself about what you are buying but you burned 2,000+ BTC into it, hillarious! Really thanks, I needed a good laugh.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

From reading this thread I think it's pretty safe to say not more then 3 or 4 people understand what this is at all, and one of them *might* be jl777.

Agree... First I wanted to buy. But this is a mess. And without a fixed total-Amount I don't understand why the price should increase after the ICO. Maybe in a few months, if than it should be really clear what SuperNet will be and if it will work as promised. But I think, all this is to much rushing and too little thought through. An ICO with enabled trading at the same time... Don't understand why.  
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:25:56 PM

jl777

I would like to know, after the ICO, Token owners will get what? Coin? Specific? Or what is worth buying token?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
every TOKEN -> SuperNET asset this will be freely tradeable and transferable. the trading symbol will be UNITY
bter Why sell off the window? Or open the window more active! What is the connection between NXT and BTCD with Supernet will be?
For purchase AE occurred in 0.02BTC users, it is very bad zombie? Or is there a better compensation?
For purchase AE occurred in 0.02BTC users, it is very bad zombie? Or is there a better compensation?

lol what?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:27:08 PM

Yes subSTRATA. Everyone here is very stupid. The creator and those (including me) investing a few bucks over here.

Creator is a very smart guy (one gotta know the job very well to pack craps into seemingly valuable deal and also promote it as such), it is most of you others who are stupid.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:27:42 PM

Hmm, I wonder if buying at 127 on the AE was a dumb idea. How low will this thing go?

Depends. If NXT goes to da moon buying in a couple of days would be wiser. If it stays or falls buying now is better.

But doesn't SuperNET contain NXT within it? If NXT rises wouldn't the value of the SuperNET basket of currencies also rise?

Hahahaha you guys haven't even informed yourself about what you are buying but you burned 2,000+ BTC into it, hillarious! Really thanks, I needed a good laugh.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TBH the whole thing is pretty convoluted which is why I only bought 100 TOKEN. I read everything there is to read but still found it to be rather confusing. The SuperNET itself sounds like a good idea which is why I bought some. Not saying I regret my decision. I think everything could be made a bit more clear though, really.

The truth is you people gave 2,000+ BTC to guy who invented yet another stupid shit asset value of which is related to other stupid shit assets and some other stupid shits.

Totally agree.

hellobilljoygo

Activity: 321

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:27:59 PM

jl777

I would like to know, after the ICO, Token owners will get what? Coin? Specific? Or what is worth buying token?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
every TOKEN -> SuperNET asset this will be freely tradeable and transferable. the trading symbol will be UNITY
bter Why sell off the window? Or open the window more active! What is the connection between NXT and BTCD with Supernet will be?

lol what?
0.02B buy user! Bad! What happens?
r3animation

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:28:59 PM

jl777

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol what?

Are you asking about compensation?
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:29:24 PM

arguably buying with NXT and BTCD are wise investments as james stated that these coins from ico will be held rather than used (unlike the btc which to my understanding will be used for development purposes) -- correct? So assuming you hold nxt and btcd and didnt spend it all on UNTIY tokens then it still has a great potential to help your portfolio

hellobilljoygo

Activity: 321

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:29:44 PM

jl777

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol what?

Are you asking about compensation?
yes
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

Yes subSTRATA. Everyone here is very stupid. The creator and those (including me) investing a few bucks over here.

Creator is a very smart guy (one gotta know the job very well to pack craps into seemingly valuable deal and also promote it as such), it is most of you others who are stupid.

If you really want to try and prove a point about something, then providing more information beyond "it's shit and you are stupid for investing in it" is required. Your argument is that of a child who can't formulate an actual argument, so they resort to insults instead.

I'd honestly be interested in some sort of actual, rational debate as to why this whole thing is a bad idea other than "it's a crap asset of bundled crap", because that does not actually make any sense to me.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:36:37 PM

Me thinks most buying will be over in the first 2 days

Jon

Edit make that 2 hours

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:38:27 PM

If you really want to try and prove a point about something, then providing more information beyond "it's shit and you are stupid for investing in it" is required. Your argument is that of a child who can't formulate an actual argument, so they resort to insults instead.

I'd honestly be interested in some sort of actual, rational debate as to why this whole thing is a bad idea other than "it's a crap asset of bundled crap", because that does not actually make any sense to me.

There is nothing rational in the crypto world.   What should make sense doesn't, what should fail succeeds, what should succeed fails.  One has to just toss logic to the wind and go with your gut.  
Azeh

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

Agreed.  Stick to facts.  Or else you just make yourself look stupid.  You sure have to me, and I'm certain i'm not the only one.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:39:49 PM

You first must know what exactly you have bought into.

http://www.weebly.com/uploads/3/8/5/6/38564127/supernet.pdf

There is nothing rational in the crypto world.   What should make sense doesn't, what should fail succeeds, what should succeed fails.  One has to just toss logic to the wind and go with your gut. 

That is true only if you look at the things (very) short term.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
r3animation

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:41:58 PM

So you have no proof to back you up again.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:42:25 PM

jl777

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
plz contact bter support if you paid 0.02 BTC
they will credit your acct

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Hotmetal

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

The first price was.  0.01000038

Stick to that

Are you sure?

Time                                  Type Pair                Price                          Amount                Total
2014-09-06 22:01:19   Sell   NXT/TOKEN   0.00783863 TOKEN   19,990.934200 NXT   156.7015 TOKEN
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:50:05 PM

The Problem I see is: The really good projects probably will not want to be part of the Supernet. And if the SuperNet itself shouldn't be a great success and technically complete stable, it involves risks for all participating projects. So, in the end it could be a SuperNet-Coin-Comunity of mediocre Coins.

I like the theoretical idea. But everytime I think about all aspects that could follow, included much Power in the hand of just a few people if it should be a success, I'm not sure I like it. And this ICO-mess is not really great PR.

I will watch, but... I think I won't buy until I see first real steps.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:51:47 PM

The Problem I see is: The really good projects probably will not want to be part of the Supernet. And if the SuperNet itself shouldn't be a great success and technically complete stable, it involves risks for all participating projects. So, in the end it could be a SuperNet-Coin-Comunity of mediocre Coins.

I like the theoretical idea. But everytime I think about all aspects that could follow, included much Power in the hand of just a few people if it should be a success, I'm not sure I like it. And this ICO-mess is not really great PR.

I will watch, but... I think I won't buy until I see first real steps.

No serious coin will ever join this scam...
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:55:12 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:57:35 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

Perfect.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: