Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:59:11 PM

Gals you got scammed hard, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781323.msg8807178#msg8807178

Jl777 is nothing but a smart ultra scammer taking advantage of you guys' endless greed.

Skinnkavaj is right in everything he posted. Neglect it or get real. See you on the Monero side.
I tire of this troll blabber. If you are so sure it is a scam, just make big bets against SuperNET making top10 by year end

In your mind this is free money right? So where are all the big bets?
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-10-of-coinmarketcap/
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-5-of-coinmarketcap-before-2016/

Talk is cheap. If you are so convinced you are right, put your money where you mouth is. Otherwise, kindly leave.

James

This is silly. If you're scamming everyone and will eventually run away with thousands of BTC, putting up a few as a bet against you being a scammer is hardly convincing.

I'm not saying you necessarily are, but this is not adding you any points.

Reposting this:

Is the post ICO buywall going to be at the original price or at the 15% increase? I suggest at the original price if you're not looking for an immediate dump.
I am not making any bets on betfair, I already made a big bet on these outcomes!
I am suggesting the trolls to stop wasting time and bet against the SuperNET if they are so convinced it is no good

The buywall will be at the NAV of the crypto from the funding that came in.
This will be calculated by converting the non-BTC to BTC equivalent using coinmarketcap price
then dividing by the number of TOKEN

I did an example of this some posts back. I estimate it will be around 0.0105 but it will depend on the price of NXT to some degree.

SuperNET is backed by the deposits and this is the mechanism for this backing.

i will also publish a UNITY asset NAV, which will be different from the TOKEN NAV as this will include the SuperNET assets I get and also the assets that I put in, along with the estimated value of any other things that can be easily quantified, eg. the 25% coinevolve revenue share is matching 1 million coinevolve assets, so this is adding an asset NAV to the UNITY.

this UNITY NAV is just an advisory number and maybe the market will use it for their trading, or maybe no, just a useful metric to measure the progress of SuperNET.

James
I just purchased some SuperNet tokens. How many UNITY shares will I get for one token? I am not sure if it's going to be a one-to-one ratio.

Yes it's one to one ratio

Long Live James!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:03:47 PM

Gals you got scammed hard, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781323.msg8807178#msg8807178

Jl777 is nothing but a smart ultra scammer taking advantage of you guys' endless greed.

Skinnkavaj is right in everything he posted. Neglect it or get real. See you on the Monero side.
I tire of this troll blabber. If you are so sure it is a scam, just make big bets against SuperNET making top10 by year end

https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-10-of-coinmarketcap/
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-5-of-coinmarketcap-before-2016/

Talk is cheap. If you are so convinced you are right, put your money where you mouth is. Otherwise, kindly leave.

James

This is silly. If you're scamming everyone and will eventually run away with thousands of BTC, putting up a few as a bet against you being a scammer is hardly convincing.

Reposting this:

Is the post ICO buywall going to be at the original price or at the 15% increase? I suggest at the original price if you're not looking for an immediate dump.
I am not making any bets on betfair, I already made a big bet on these outcomes!
I am suggesting the trolls to stop wasting time and bet against the SuperNET if they are so convinced it is no good

This will be calculated by converting the non-BTC to BTC equivalent using coinmarketcap price

I did an example of this some posts back. I estimate it will be around 0.0105 but it will depend on the price of NXT to some degree.

i will also publish a UNITY asset NAV, which will be different from the TOKEN NAV as this will include the SuperNET assets I get and also the assets that I put in, along with the estimated value of any other things that can be easily quantified, eg. the 25% coinevolve revenue share is matching 1 million coinevolve assets, so this is adding an asset NAV to the UNITY.

this UNITY NAV is just an advisory number and maybe the market will use it for their trading, or maybe no, just a useful metric to measure the progress of SuperNET.

James
I just purchased some SuperNet tokens. How many UNITY shares will I get for one token? I am not sure if it's going to be a one-to-one ratio.

Yes it's one to one ratio

Long Live James!
Will I earn dividends from holding the UNITY shares? If so, how are dividends earned if you trade them back and forth? Is there a specific amount of time you must hold them in a wallet for earning dividends? Perhaps similar to staking?
Dimays

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

How many cryptocoins have said they will adopt SuperNET?
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:09:23 PM

SUCH SCAM SUCH USELESS SHADY ASSETS SUCH COMPLICATED UNEEDED STUFF SUCH JL777 PATHETIC HYPE
cryptodance

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:11:26 PM

James

Reposting this:

James
Tokens are now 0.0107 on Bter. This price is increasing daily. What's the advantage to buying at 0.0107 or higher if I can get them at 0.0105 from your buywall once the ICO is over?
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:17:09 PM

I tell you another stories about Trolls.

BTCD was sitting crying the death of boolberry in the river at the hands of the trolls, His other lovers nxtty, rootcoin and vericoin were with him trying to cheer him up. Then suddenly a troll's spaceship landed in the roof of supernetwork house. Two trolls stepped out.

Then they walked up to BTCD, their feet making squishy noises against the cold, wet ground. Then they said "Take me to your bathroom!"

BTCD took them back to his place and they locked him out. Then, they screwed nxtty, rootcoin and vericoin and drank his vodka. The trolls visitors had carnal knowledge of his coins companion and imbibed the entirety of his supply of Russian spirits.

Finally they painstakingly dismantled the whole supernetwork house, jubilating and returning to the mother ship with shouts of 'mission accomplished.

They stumbled out to their ship and got onboard with big smile faces. BTCD could see through the tiny window, one was waving goodbye with one finger whilst BTCD, nxtty, rootcoin and vericoin sat down on the ruins of supernetwork crying.

This story tell you what Trolls are like, they just like to destroy, create damage, pain.

Long Live James

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:19:14 PM

Buy wall, so you sell the tokens back at 0.0105 not sell wall where he will sell it to you at that price  Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cryptodance

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:21:24 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 10:32:41 PM by cryptodance

Buy wall, so you sell the tokens back at 0.0105 not sell wall where he will sell it to you at that price  Wink
Of course ... that makes sense. On a second note, I am still trying to understand if dividends are paid out for holding UNITY for long term. I picked up a large number of litecoindark coins a few days ago at 1300. LTCD is now at 2800 on Bittrex. I am trying to decide if I should cash out some of them to buy more SuperNet tokens. I need to first understand how the UNITY dividends will be paid out. Can anyone here add light on how the dividends payout will work?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 10:28:59 PM

James

Reposting this:

James
Tokens are now 0.0107 on Bter. This price is increasing daily. What's the advantage to buying at 0.0107 or higher if I can get them at 0.0105 from your buywall once the ICO is over?
it is hard to buy from a buywall
there will be no sell wall

buy wall means a BID to buy with at least 1% of capital
this is for liquidity so that people can cashout if they need to

with the price going from 0.0107 to 0.0115 the advantage is that 0.0107 is the lowest official price will be.
As to what price is available from sellers, this I cannot say as I am not going to be selling anytime soon
you will have to ask other TOKEN buyers what they will sell at.

last asset NAV was 0.0128 or so, maybe there will be TOKEN holders that will sell at asset NAV?

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
cryptodance

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:36:44 PM

James

Reposting this:

James
it is hard to buy from a buywall
there will be no sell wall

buy wall means a BID to buy with at least 1% of capital
this is for liquidity so that people can cashout if they need to

with the price going from 0.0107 to 0.0115 the advantage is that 0.0107 is the lowest official price will be.
As to what price is available from sellers, this I cannot say as I am not going to be selling anytime soon
you will have to ask other TOKEN buyers what they will sell at.

last asset NAV was 0.0128 or so, maybe there will be TOKEN holders that will sell at asset NAV?
I am still trying to understand if dividends are paid out for holding UNITY for long term. I picked up a large number of litecoindark coins a few days ago at 1300. LTCD is now at 2800 on Bittrex. I am trying to decide if I should cash out some of them to buy more SuperNet tokens. I need to first understand how the UNITY dividends will be paid out. Can anyone here add light on how the dividends payout will work?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:55:59 PM

I am still trying to understand if dividends are paid out for holding UNITY for long term. I picked up a large number of litecoindark coins a few days ago at 1300. LTCD is now at 2800 on Bittrex. I am trying to decide if I should cash out some of them to buy more SuperNet tokens. I need to first understand how the UNITY dividends will be paid out. Can anyone here add light on how the dividends payout will work?

Don't take this as gospel, but most NXT assets that pay dividends pay to the holders of record as of the BLOCK the dividend is paid based on. I expect this will work in a similar way.
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:58:11 PM

I tell you another stories about Trolls.

BTCD was sitting crying the death of boolberry in the river at the hands of the trolls, His other lovers nxtty, rootcoin and vericoin were with him trying to cheer him up. Then suddenly a troll's spaceship landed in the roof of supernetwork house. Two trolls stepped out.

Then they walked up to BTCD, their feet making squishy noises against the cold, wet ground. Then they said "Take me to your bathroom!"

BTCD took them back to his place and they locked him out. Then, they screwed nxtty, rootcoin and vericoin and drank his vodka. The trolls visitors had carnal knowledge of his coins companion and imbibed the entirety of his supply of Russian spirits.

Finally they painstakingly dismantled the whole supernetwork house, jubilating and returning to the mother ship with shouts of 'mission accomplished.

They stumbled out to their ship and got onboard with big smile faces. BTCD could see through the tiny window, one was waving goodbye with one finger whilst BTCD, nxtty, rootcoin and vericoin sat down on the ruins of supernetwork crying.

This story tell you what Trolls are like, they just like to destroy, create damage, pain.

Long Live James

You're like my crazy, genius uncle when he gets drunk at the family picnic.
"troll's spaceship," "'Take me to your bathroom!" "they screwed nxtty."
I love your stories!  Smiley

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:18:59 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 11:42:22 PM by CECVW

Now I will tell you a story how to become a coin in supernetwork.

There once was a coin named pesetacoin, she lives in Spain and used to be the Spanish currency before joining the Euro. And now its made as a crypto coin.

Pesetacoin always felt like an outcast because she did not have a special feature to join supernetwork. She could not be different as she was an utterly improvement of BTC and with lovely people supporting her trying to find an exchange to trade her, but only bittrex was her only exchange and felt was not good enough to be famous.

Sitting at home one morning and reminiscing of her childhood, she remembered an old fairy tale about a green coin that granted wishes.

Jobless and alone, Pesetacoin resolved to go in search of the green coin. So she packed her bags and set off toward...

Half the way through her journey she thought " Oh no! How will I ever make it to the unsafe land without any special feature?

Suddenly she saw a green coin flickering up ahead.

As she crept closer she soon realised it was the green coin that she had hoped to run into.

"Oh great magical green coin," Pesetacoin said, "please give me a special feature so I can join supernetwork."

The green coin granted her the wish and she was so happy with the results that Pesetacoin came back with her amazing Silicon fake boobs to meet BTCD

Pesetacoin knocked on the door of Supernetwork house and BTCD opened the door with big eyes.

BTCD: wow, you have amazing features.

Pesetacoin: Thanks, does it mean I can join the supernetwork?

BTCD: OH yeah!

You see this story tell you that if you have a special feature that not other coin have you have a big chance to join the supernetwork.

Long Live James.

luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:53:46 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 12:04:07 AM by luckygenough56

jl777 creates a new crap nxt asset each time he has a vision during his nightsleep lol

Next week, we'll get NXTprophecy and NXTgundam, be prepared, only backed by wind.

This is ridiculous.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:59:12 PM

jl777 creates a new crap nxt asset each time he has a vision during his nightsleep lol

Next week, we'll NXTprophecy and NXTgundam, be prepared, only backed by wind.

This is ridiculous.

Another troll in my ignore list

luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:03:35 AM

Suit yourself ostrich

And BTCD is just another crap useless gen1 coin that is pretending to be something else : "oh look it will be a mediator between nxt and alts in the superjoke network !"

mLOL
CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:12:16 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 06:23:55 AM by CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Suit yourself ostrich

And BTCD is just another crap useless gen1 coin that is pretending to be something else : "oh look it will be a mediator between nxt and alts in the superjoke network !"

mLOL

The BTCD wallet and NXT asset exchange are two of the most innovative things I have ever used.

Just because you missed the boat, don't understand them, don't have a clue what the Supernet is actually doing, and are probably a hired hand who makes chump-change and definitely doesn't know how to punctuate, you shouldn't knock a group of people who are pioneering crypto beyond its current limits; with plenty of code to prove it. It's clearly not beneath you to do so, but you probably couldn't find your floor if your life depended on it (though it's pretty clear to the rest of us where it is).

While you "blow wind," Supernet is already making acquisitions, including a large percentage of the "Fiver" of crypto and one of the best "Freelance" crypto sites on the net. There's new, verifiable news EVERYDAY, verified/legitimate escrow services involved in the giant amount raised, and I have a strong feeling your coins and assets aren't nearly as powerful, communicative, ballsy or profitable.

If you had any balls at all, you'd put your money where your mouth is and take James up on his generous bet offer. You likely can't afford to, however.

If you aren't a hired hand, you sadly didn't read far back enough through the GIANT tome of fully community-verified information readily available to even know what I am talking about.

Feel free to keep making a total fool of yourself. Wink
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 07:03:24 AM

small victory over the build process.
after almost 100 builds today, I finally got a small 3 node network talking to each other. Not really so impressive, but some small differences in the system libraries somehow created build problems. I have one server running ubuntu 13 and this never gave me troubles, but the other two with ubuntu 14 caused strange problems. After getting everything rebuilt, one server was happy and even though I think I got everything all the same, the third server is still having issues.

probably some mismatched system component I am using, but I took a shortcut for now and just copied the binary from the server that made a happy version

things are always slow when dealing with issues not in your own code.

So, it took a while but now I can finally start finding bugs in my own logic.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:48:08 AM

Suit yourself ostrich

mLOL

The BTCD wallet and NXT asset exchange are two of the most innovative things I have ever used.

Just because you missed the boat, don't understand them, don't have a clue what the Supernet is actually doing, and are probably a hired hand who makes chump-change and definitely doesn't know how to punctuate, you shouldn't knock a group of people who are pioneering crypto beyond its current limits; with plenty of code to prove it. It's clearly not beneath you to do so, but you probably couldn't find your floor if your life depended on it (though it's pretty clear to the rest of us where it is).

While you "blow wind," Supernet is already making acquisitions, including a large percentage of the "Fiver" of crypto and one of the best "Freelance" crypto sites on the net. There's new, verifiable news EVERYDAY, verified/legitimate escrow services involved in the giant amount raised, and I have a strong feeling your coins and assets aren't nearly as powerful, communicative, ballsy or profitable.

If you had any balls at all, you'd put your money where your mouth is and take James up on his generous bet offer. You likely can't afford to, however.

If you aren't a hired hand, you sadly didn't read far back enough through the GIANT tome of fully community-verified information readily available to even know what I am talking about.

Feel free to keep making a total fool of yourself. Wink

+1
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:09:24 AM

so someone is selling tokens/btc cheaper than ico price on BTER Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: