Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:52:42 AM

James and I have been discussing both SuperNET and Bitmark extensively, to see how they may benefit the wider community together.

We have a gentleman's agreement that:

1. Our future extensive work on creating a public api which liberates the block chain and mounts it on the web will be applied in the future to supernet, once it is tested matured and proven, so all coins which implement supernet will benefit from our work.

2. Marking will be integrated in to the SuperNET GUI once ready to layer on additional functionality, such as voting where all candidates get a fair apportionment of reputation+money based on merit and demand, rather than traditional voting which entails picking a single winner.

3. Ongoing outreach and communication between both projects, to align work and vision, and drive the effort of consolidation together, with any other like minded projects who may share complimenting goals.

We will not be joining SuperNET as there is no benefit to either of us in doing so, but we will be joining in the spirit and working closely together.

I'd like to thank James for his time and understanding, he is a busy man but I believe he has best interests at heart, and critically some moral fiber.

Warm Regards,

Mark, on behalf of the Bitmark Community.
Thank you!

This is the purpose of SuperNET, so that each coin is able to determine how it is best to be interacting with SuperNET. My understanding (still learning!) of bitmark is that is providing many useful services and that it is possible to invoke them via the bitmark API, so like the SuperNET is using other API, it can use the bitmark API and when I add support for this in the Tradebots, any tradebot will be able to directly mark.

Anyway, the bitmark is operating in the web sphere and SuperNET has a web GUI, so this is a logical place for linking the two.

I have heard some fears that their coin will be "taken over" by SuperNET, which is kind of like saying the internet protocol will take over your browser. The SuperNET is to provide services, think of it like long distance telephone service. There are loose integrations all the way to compile time linkages, so it is all depending on the desires and needs of each coin community.

I hope that by the end of this month to have some reference examples on how to utilize SuperNET. this will make it easier for any coin to access the services offered by SuperNET.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:54:19 AM

Hey I need some help with Bter.  I want to make an account to buy some SuperNet tokens, but whenever I try to make account with a strong password(50+ char password generator), I get an error "The re-inputed password does not mismatch".  When I use a weak password to make an account it lets me... wth?  I don't want to use an account to hold SuperNet tokens with a weak password and get hacked.  Anyone know whats going on?

Use 50 chars, it's enough. as far as I recall BTER accepts max 50 char passwords.

ie
Code:
w2bu*9HBsBw3%8F=g3jx?/ztFX986w%GR{?m2P%ef]hFBLJei4

I just tried 50 chars, 45 chars, 40 chars and none worked.  Finally 30 chars worked.  Thx for help.  But why does Bter limit the password length? So we can get hacked easier?  This is the first exchange I used that actually has this limit.  Wish polo did the ICO instead of Bter.

Even 8 char is enough for online account where brute force is detectable -- forget 30 char. If ping time to bter server is only 10 millisecond (highly unlikely), it will take 25 thousand years to crack 8 char password , as the attacker cannot check more than 100 password with 10 milisecond ping time.  Why would you need 50 char password for online account? That's retarded.
nice to see you here!
you are like the password police Smiley
always with the good advices for passwords

Thank you. all these different passwords and sometimes it is this, other times that, enough to drive normal people crazy

James

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:21:35 AM

Thanks bter and thanks James, just got the tokens.
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:27:50 AM

James and I have been discussing both SuperNET and Bitmark extensively, to see how they may benefit the wider community together.

1. Our future extensive work on creating a public api which liberates the block chain and mounts it on the web will be applied in the future to supernet, once it is tested matured and proven, so all coins which implement supernet will benefit from our work.

2. Marking will be integrated in to the SuperNET GUI once ready to layer on additional functionality, such as voting where all candidates get a fair apportionment of reputation+money based on merit and demand, rather than traditional voting which entails picking a single winner.

3. Ongoing outreach and communication between both projects, to align work and vision, and drive the effort of consolidation together, with any other like minded projects who may share complimenting goals.

We will not be joining SuperNET as there is no benefit to either of us in doing so, but we will be joining in the spirit and working closely together.

I'd like to thank James for his time and understanding, he is a busy man but I believe he has best interests at heart, and critically some moral fiber.

Warm Regards,

Thank you!

This is the purpose of SuperNET, so that each coin is able to determine how it is best to be interacting with SuperNET. My understanding (still learning!) of bitmark is that is providing many useful services and that it is possible to invoke them via the bitmark API, so like the SuperNET is using other API, it can use the bitmark API and when I add support for this in the Tradebots, any tradebot will be able to directly mark.

Anyway, the bitmark is operating in the web sphere and SuperNET has a web GUI, so this is a logical place for linking the two.

I have heard some fears that their coin will be "taken over" by SuperNET, which is kind of like saying the internet protocol will take over your browser. The SuperNET is to provide services, think of it like long distance telephone service. There are loose integrations all the way to compile time linkages, so it is all depending on the desires and needs of each coin community.

I hope that by the end of this month to have some reference examples on how to utilize SuperNET. this will make it easier for any coin to access the services offered by SuperNET.

James

I just bought some bitmark, everytime James mention a coin it multiply by 10
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:39:01 AM

Hi.James.
How you think about the Blackcoin?
SuperNet would add to the Blackcoin?
Thanks.
ha ha ha

what? 

Did you mean Blackcoin woud add to the SuperNET ?  Grin Grin Grin
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:42:27 AM

Warm Regards,

Thank you!

James

I just bought some bitmark, everytime James mention a coin it multiply by 10

Hahaha I was right, wait for USA to wake up!

BTM/BTC +28.4%
trythisnow

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:51:41 AM

first difficult query to jl777 (or FUD if you may) - How is it that what you are doing is not akin to a Ponzi? The way I see it, you have too many of the "this invests in another asset" kind of assets. You have sharkfund0 which invests in your own assets, now you have jl777hodl which again is made of assets you issue and now Supernet.

So basically you open an asset, then open another asset which invests in the last one and then another which invests in the last one + 1, thereby building a chain. This along with a rather longish development cycle - till Dec for coding if I am not wrong + 6 mths to settle - 10 mths -- a really life long time, yep, nothing can go wrong here. Given the normal BCT crowd who greedily latch onto IPOs without regard for due diligence, this is a perfect fodder.

I wish you luck and hope you raise 10k BTC. So that once this goes belly up, people on this forum had learned their lesson.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiretsu

The assets represent ownership. proxy assets like JLH are to perform a single-throw multiple pull function, eg. buy one asset get two dozen. It is a convenience thing and like a sector fund, so you dont have to research all the assets to know which to buy. It wont get the best ROI compared to a single asset, but it also wont get the worst. It will get the capitalization weighed average

I am estimating year end to be done with debugging of all except Privatebet. most of the coding for the rest is done. I can only point to MGW for a project I have completed in the crypto space.

Since you are comparing SuperNET to ponzi, it is clear you dont understand it is asset backed. So when you actually understand something about SuperNET, then I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have.

James
I see the IPO is running full steam ahead so first congratulations are in order.

Keiretsu? Wow! I really have to say you know your finance stuff (or researched well). Most of crypto people would have been tongue tied answering the question with sensible arguments.

That said, first lets look at Keiretsu -- By definition it says different companies but by its working it is also about different promoters too. Here you are investing in your own assets that too borrowed from people. So it really isn't Keiretsu. Now you might say otherwise but one of the founding principles of Keiretsu is to lower risk for the companies too. In all of these assets there is one single biggest risk and that is YOU!!

JLH might be a "balanced fund" but now out of 9 assets it holds 4 of them have association with you - MgwLTC, MgwBTCD, Coinomat and NSC. On looking at trades I find it recently even held Nxtprivacy which was traded or transferred making it 50% (5 out of 10) in your own assets being held by jl777 (until yesterday):
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/13869109530637325948
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/18177681832696022121

Now the recipient account NXT-EVK5-KLZV-NHSZ-H4Z7R was first created on 5th and it doesn't show any bid order placements -- to buy NXTprivacy on an open market, so you have to wonder how it now owns 2.5% of the asset without any trades. Was it via some kind of trade/agreement? I don't know but makes you wonder for sure. The account received transactions from two NXT accounts:
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-ALP6-JWLS-K25S-DYTMB
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3

both of which again hold your assets (percentage wise)

I have just scratched the surface of your holdings and their transfer patterns. I am sure if I dig enough a pattern will emerge. To me it looks like an inter transfer to build up volume and price. This is possible because.............all transactions on NXT using 1 NXT as a fee instead of a percentage share (this is the achille's heel of NXT itself) , not really a big one if you can forge/get those back in the market, isnt?

Is there something fishy about your offering? Yes. Am I 100% sure about whats going on? No, cause I am not a full time auditor Tongue

So everyone buying this ICO (and saying "we have read the thread and understood") just be careful. JL777 has been kind enough to ask only 1 BTC if you doubt him, I would wager 0.01 BTC. But as I said in my original post, if you are being greedy, you will deserve what is coming.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:02:59 AM

first difficult query to jl777 (or FUD if you may) - How is it that what you are doing is not akin to a Ponzi? The way I see it, you have too many of the "this invests in another asset" kind of assets. You have sharkfund0 which invests in your own assets, now you have jl777hodl which again is made of assets you issue and now Supernet.

So basically you open an asset, then open another asset which invests in the last one and then another which invests in the last one + 1, thereby building a chain. This along with a rather longish development cycle - till Dec for coding if I am not wrong + 6 mths to settle - 10 mths -- a really life long time, yep, nothing can go wrong here. Given the normal BCT crowd who greedily latch onto IPOs without regard for due diligence, this is a perfect fodder.

I wish you luck and hope you raise 10k BTC. So that once this goes belly up, people on this forum had learned their lesson.

The assets represent ownership. proxy assets like JLH are to perform a single-throw multiple pull function, eg. buy one asset get two dozen. It is a convenience thing and like a sector fund, so you dont have to research all the assets to know which to buy. It wont get the best ROI compared to a single asset, but it also wont get the worst. It will get the capitalization weighed average

I am estimating year end to be done with debugging of all except Privatebet. most of the coding for the rest is done. I can only point to MGW for a project I have completed in the crypto space.

Since you are comparing SuperNET to ponzi, it is clear you dont understand it is asset backed. So when you actually understand something about SuperNET, then I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have.

James
I see the IPO is running full steam ahead so first congratulations are in order.

Keiretsu? Wow! I really have to say you know your finance stuff (or researched well). Most of crypto people would have been tongue tied answering the question with sensible arguments.

That said, first lets look at Keiretsu -- By definition it says different companies but by its working it is also about different promoters too. Here you are investing in your own assets that too borrowed from people. So it really isn't Keiretsu. Now you might say otherwise but one of the founding principles of Keiretsu is to lower risk for the companies too. In all of these assets there is one single biggest risk and that is YOU!!

JLH might be a "balanced fund" but now out of 9 assets it holds 4 of them have association with you - MgwLTC, MgwBTCD, Coinomat and NSC. On looking at trades I find it recently even held Nxtprivacy which was traded or transferred making it 50% (5 out of 10) in your own assets being held by jl777 (until yesterday):

Now the recipient account NXT-EVK5-KLZV-NHSZ-H4Z7R was first created on 5th and it doesn't show any bid order placements -- to buy NXTprivacy on an open market, so you have to wonder how it now owns 2.5% of the asset without any trades. Was it via some kind of trade/agreement? I don't know but makes you wonder for sure. The account received transactions from two NXT accounts:

I have just scratched the surface of your holdings and their transfer patterns. I am sure if I dig enough a pattern will emerge. To me it looks like an inter transfer to build up volume and price. This is possible because.............all transactions on NXT using 1 NXT as a fee instead of a percentage share (this is the achille's heel of NXT itself) , not really a big one if you can forge/get those back in the market, isnt?

Is there something fishy about your offering? Yes. Am I 100% sure about whats going on? No, cause I am not a full time auditor Tongue

So everyone buying this ICO (and saying "we have read the thread and understood") just be careful. JL777 has been kind enough to ask only 1 BTC if you doubt him, I would wager 0.01 BTC. But as I said in my original post, if you are being greedy, you will deserve what is coming.
All my accts are published
All my tx are on the blockchain
I do occasionally do market rate swaps to rebalance and focus a particular asset to a specific area
I dont have time to play games with the orderbook, so while you are more intelligent than most of the people accusing me of unethical behavior, the fact that you think mgwLTC is an asset of mine indicates you are not quite understanding of things

Now I have heard the many requests of people to better understand the assets. Since it sounds like you are already doing some analysis, do you want to work together so we can get some nice understandable documentation. I dont do GUI and I consider this sort of like a GUI, so I guess this is financial GUI.

If you are really interested in protecting people instead of just trying to smear my reputation, I expect an acceptance of this. We can do all the discussions of the internal transactions here, in the open. I have nothing to hide

James

victorteoh

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:06:56 AM

On the token selling, we do have a sharp community. People started arbitraging the 5% immediately, so we must disable the token selling or only allow it at 5% below the official price. So, this is out of necessity and if you need to cashout, if will be with a 5% fee. This is not great, but it doesnt seem so horrible

I just quickly went through the posts. Any specific questions?

James

I'm unable to sell and it's not permitted. I think i know why. The buy orders are stacked from 0.01. Even if i want to cash out at a slight loss at 0.095, i'm unable to because of the buy orders. A solution needs to be done for this
I think we will have to do this via a ticket
making trading live just opens up to all sorts of issues

Seriously jl777, I'm very very impressed with how u handle this situation with absolute calmness judging from all your posts. If I'm were your shoes, I would have flipped off. Anyway can I submit a ticket for this maybe  a week later?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:07:44 AM

James

That "suspicious" 2.5% of NXTprivacy was my donation to the BTCD community. We had a fund raiser to help pay for some bounties and I offered to match the value of the donations with some of my personal NXTprivacy. With the BTCD price going up about 3x from the time I made this offer last month, I decided to just send in the entire 25000 NXTprivacy I had allocated for this donation, before the BTCD price increase would prevent me from being able to match with the 25000 NXTprivacy.

I know I am just so evil

James

P.S. If you look at any NXT acct with more than 100K NXT in it, my guess is that they probably have at least one, if not many of my assets. For some reason, the fact that they have gained over 125 million NXT in the last 4 months has made them popular.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:08:38 AM

On the token selling, we do have a sharp community. People started arbitraging the 5% immediately, so we must disable the token selling or only allow it at 5% below the official price. So, this is out of necessity and if you need to cashout, if will be with a 5% fee. This is not great, but it doesnt seem so horrible

James

I'm unable to sell and it's not permitted. I think i know why. The buy orders are stacked from 0.01. Even if i want to cash out at a slight loss at 0.095, i'm unable to because of the buy orders. A solution needs to be done for this

Seriously jl777, I'm very very impressed with how u handle this situation with absolute calmness judging from all your posts. If I'm were your shoes, I would have flipped off. Anyway can I submit a ticket for this maybe  a week later?
submit it anytime
if it is taking too long, I can make it priority, I seem to have some influence there now

victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:11:24 AM

James

submit it anytime
if it is taking too long, I can make it priority, I seem to have some influence there now

The price would be 5% below current pricing?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:13:52 AM

Hi.James.
Thanks.
Please thinking reasonable.
To add a new coins to the SuperNET, must be devs of this coin register in thesupernet.org
To add a coin to the SuperNET , Can't decision making due to the thinking of every Shit Holders.
brownmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:17:16 AM

Hi.James.
Thanks.
To add a new coins to the SuperNET, must be devs of this coin register in thesupernet.org
To add a coin to the SuperNET , Can't decision making due to the thinking of every Shit Holders.

Blackcoin's hardly a shitcoin.  Blackcoin with BlackHalo has multisig and unbreakable contracts.

What coins are in the SuperNET now?  Is there a list?  And what coins are allied with it, besides BTM?
habraken

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:18:11 AM

Hi.James.
Thanks.

You probably didn't mean to shout. People that shout, get put on ignore.
Don't use big red fonts, it's annoying.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:20:40 AM

Hi.James.
Thanks.

Looks like a $hitcoin to me.  Looks like someone grabbed BTC and slapped a reskin on it.  

SuperNet was created so these $hitcoins and especially coins like Blackcoin would cease being blackholes sucking capital away from better projects like NXT and the SuperNet candidates (Boolberry, NEM, et cetera).  The more divided alternates are the easier we fall.  Consolidation is a natural occurrence in the business world and James' SuperNet is a move in the right direction.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:21:29 AM

Will you pump Viacoin? Wink
brownmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:24:51 AM

What a load of ignorant comments!

- The present wallet has a new skin available.
- Blackcoin is a pure proof of stake coin, whereas Bitcoin is proof of work.
- Blackcoin was derived from Peercoin, but with a faster blocktime making it more suitable for in-person transactions.

Blackcoin has CoinKite integration (a point of sale system) too, that's a plus.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:28:16 AM

Hi.James.
Thanks.

Looks like a $hitcoin to me.  Looks like someone grabbed BTC and slapped a reskin on it.  

SuperNet was created so these $hitcoins and especially coins like Blackcoin would cease being blackholes sucking capital away from better projects like NXT and the SuperNet candidates (Boolberry, NEM, et cetera).  The more divided alternates are the easier we fall.  Consolidation is a natural occurrence in the business world and James' SuperNet is a move in the right direction.

you forget to say that is just your f*cking opinion. Blackcoin is not shitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:28:40 AM

What a load of ignorant comments!

- The present wallet has a new skin available.
- Blackcoin is a pure proof of stake coin, whereas Bitcoin is proof of work.
- Blackcoin was derived from Peercoin, but with a faster blocktime making it more suitable for in-person transactions.

Blackcoin has CoinKite integration (a point of sale system) too, that's a plus.

Everyone and their mother's $hitcoin makes the same claim that their $hitcoin is a technical improvement or the next best thing since sliced bread, unfortunately this almost never matches with reality.

Reality is all these $hitcoins like BlackCoin, NameCoin, PeerCoin,  Quark,  et cetera, all must go - some of them may had offered something at one point but concurrently they're dead weight which sucks capital away from more innovative coins like NXT and BTCD.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: