Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:54:01 AM

I see the IPO is running full steam ahead so first congratulations are in order.

Keiretsu? Wow! I really have to say you know your finance stuff (or researched well). Most of crypto people would have been tongue tied answering the question with sensible arguments.

That said, first lets look at Keiretsu -- By definition it says different companies but by its working it is also about different promoters too. Here you are investing in your own assets that too borrowed from people. So it really isn't Keiretsu. Now you might say otherwise but one of the founding principles of Keiretsu is to lower risk for the companies too. In all of these assets there is one single biggest risk and that is YOU!!

JLH might be a "balanced fund" but now out of 9 assets it holds 4 of them have association with you - MgwLTC, MgwBTCD, Coinomat and NSC. On looking at trades I find it recently even held Nxtprivacy which was traded or transferred making it 50% (5 out of 10) in your own assets being held by jl777 (until yesterday):
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/13869109530637325948
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/18177681832696022121

Now the recipient account NXT-EVK5-KLZV-NHSZ-H4Z7R was first created on 5th and it doesn't show any bid order placements -- to buy NXTprivacy on an open market, so you have to wonder how it now owns 2.5% of the asset without any trades. Was it via some kind of trade/agreement? I don't know but makes you wonder for sure. The account received transactions from two NXT accounts:
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-ALP6-JWLS-K25S-DYTMB
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3

both of which again hold your assets (percentage wise)

I have just scratched the surface of your holdings and their transfer patterns. I am sure if I dig enough a pattern will emerge. To me it looks like an inter transfer to build up volume and price. This is possible because.............all transactions on NXT using 1 NXT as a fee instead of a percentage share (this is the achille's heel of NXT itself) , not really a big one if you can forge/get those back in the market, isnt?

Is there something fishy about your offering? Yes. Am I 100% sure about whats going on? No, cause I am not a full time auditor Tongue

So everyone buying this ICO (and saying "we have read the thread and understood") just be careful. JL777 has been kind enough to ask only 1 BTC if you doubt him, I would wager 0.01 BTC. But as I said in my original post, if you are being greedy, you will deserve what is coming.
All my accts are published
All my tx are on the blockchain
I do occasionally do market rate swaps to rebalance and focus a particular asset to a specific area
I dont have time to play games with the orderbook, so while you are more intelligent than most of the people accusing me of unethical behavior, the fact that you think mgwLTC is an asset of mine indicates you are not quite understanding of things

Now I have heard the many requests of people to better understand the assets. Since it sounds like you are already doing some analysis, do you want to work together so we can get some nice understandable documentation. I dont do GUI and I consider this sort of like a GUI, so I guess this is financial GUI.

If you are really interested in protecting people instead of just trying to smear my reputation, I expect an acceptance of this. We can do all the discussions of the internal transactions here, in the open. I have nothing to hide

James
Edited part of the quote.
Yes your accounts are published and yes they are on the blockchain. Problem is even with such an open book, it would require people to either not be really teary-eyed or be an excellent auditor to dig what is really happening.

MgwLTC is not your asset? Well honest mistake. If you think I am intelligent you certainly have to wonder how the mistake came about -- the answer is Nxt forum profile look up sucks, I can see your posts but not your opened threads. That makes it difficult to dig through all your assets you have issued. I assumed MgwLTC is similar to the BTC/BTCD offerings. So I do have understanding of things, its my digging which got hindered.

That said, I am certainly not out to smear or protect anyone. I don't have a horse in this race. If you remember, my initial question to you was "how come what you are doing is not a Ponzi", you said your asset formation is Keiretsu, along with me being lazy and what not, which it isnt. If you really are not doing anything wrong, answer these initial queries:

a. What is your holding pattern in each of the assets? This will clarify how much of your one asset is owned by another asset. ie answer the ponzi query clearly.

b. Even if you are consider these linked assets as Keiretsu, how do you mitigate the single point of risk - YOU. Not only from a scam point of view but also from unforeseen events too - say an IRL issues, many of us have those.

c. If your answer to above is "escrow", then who/what will be holding the "escrow". What are the terms? I have gone through the pdf and don't see the escrow terms.
It has been quite apparent from the syscoin, another IPO I bought into, that the escrow in crypto space is corrupt. slex has been changing terms for that escrow as and when he likes. worst part, his contention was wallet and blockchain, even in non-working form was enough for him to hold the coins.

That "suspicious" 2.5% of NXTprivacy was my donation to the BTCD community. We had a fund raiser to help pay for some bounties and I offered to match the value of the donations with some of my personal NXTprivacy. With the BTCD price going up about 3x from the time I made this offer last month, I decided to just send in the entire 25000 NXTprivacy I had allocated for this donation, before the BTCD price increase would prevent me from being able to match with the 25000 NXTprivacy.

I know I am just so evil

James

P.S. If you look at any NXT acct with more than 100K NXT in it, my guess is that they probably have at least one, if not many of my assets. For some reason, the fact that they have gained over 125 million NXT in the last 4 months has made them popular.
This post makes me wonder if you are actually two person Tongue (no smearing meant).

Read my initial post - " Was it via some kind of trade/agreement? I don't know but makes you wonder for sure" So no I dint say you were evil but yes it was surprising for an BTCD outsider. Wouldn't you agree?

As for the donation, you donated it out of the JHL asset (from what I can see on the blockchain) and not your personal account. So how come it is your personal NXTprivacy assets? Or have I missed some documentation where assets held by your own assets like JHL are your personal stash? Similar thing has happened with SuperNet, isnt it? You have allocated the 10% BBR held by sharkfund0 to this asset, maybe within your rights as a fund manager. then  you could do something similar next time too, couldnt you? Open another asset called SuperDuperNet and allocate 5-10% of Supernet to it..see where I am coming from?

If we were to talk about playing with the orderbook, please explain me this. Instadex (again another of your asset) was stuck at 40 NXT for quite a long time. You came up with the first draft of Supernet where you disclosed about the increasing ownership in Instadex. A market changing information, it actually broke the range and now is at a high of 57 NXT. Would you say this was correct in your part? Specially when yourself talk about "jl777 effect" and then pump your own asset, knowingly/unknowingly?

Anyways, I think I have posted enough proofs for people to look into. Its up to them to decide what they want to do. If giving you 10k BTC is their prerogative, so be it.
The mgwCOIN assets are issued by the MGW asset. They represent the COIN held in multisig deposit accts. so I did indirectly issue the mgwLTC asset, but this asset is 100% backed by LTC. That was my point. you keep saying my assets are vapor, and list mgw assets, which indicated you are not understanding as the mgw assets are 100% backed by the corresponding crypto

Please do not just make up something and present it like a fact.
txids 13869109530637325948 and 18177681832696022121 are for 500 and 24500 NXTprivacy assets from my personal acct NXT-DE2F-W76R-GL25-HMFPR into the BTCD donation acct NXT-DE2F-W76R-GL25-HMFPR
So you falsely accuse me of taking assets from the JLH account all the while pretending you are being factual.

I have not taken any BBR out of sharkfund0, that would be wrong. There has to be marketrate swaps to move assets between two different accts. I have been careful to always follow this. Please find a single case where I have taken anything from one assets holding to any other that was not done at marketrate. And please do not just state you stole this from this fund, without any proofs.

the plan is to put sharkfund0 assets that I own personally into SuperNET acct. since the BBR is in the sharkfund0 holdings if the sharkfund0 goes into the SuperNET, then the BBR is effectively inside SuperNET.

I have disclosed that I did not have so much InstantDEX (7%) and that this would not be able to match the other core assets. I saw that there was a meaningful amount of InstantDEX on the orderbooks and as I was consolidating the assets (I disclosed this also) I was able to increase my personal holdings of InstantDEX so it will most likely be able to be balanced with the other core assets. I did all this BEFORE any funds were raised and I am not doing any market actions during the offering.

So please dig up all these "proofs" of unethical behavior. I am confident I will refute every single one of your "proofs" as I hold myself to a higher ethical standard.

I presume you are declining my offer to do any real work, so this makes it clear you attempt was to smear my honor.
Thank you for revealing yourself so clearly to everyone.

My offer stands for you to help document all the transactions I have done. I predict you will either not return, or come up with some excuse, or more likely post more "proofs" about all my unethical shenanigans that dont exist.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:55:49 AM

Thanks for the quote. This https://altcoinherald.com/supernet-seeks-unify-warring-altcoin-states/ says what the purpose of SuperNET is but not how it works and the OP is a wall of text Smiley Could you direct me to the parts which describe how it is supposed to "unite all altcoins"?
https://www.github.com/jl777/libjl777 has the source code. I have posted technical details on how to interface coins.
I cannot answer a general question.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:58:10 AM

Hello James,

Is this coin yours too? jl777hodl  as it has the beginning of your name.

If so will this have an involvement in Supernetwork and how?

I know you have btcd but how can you work in so many proyect at the same time btcd, Supernetwork etc and write on this forum and others, how many hands and eyes do you have?

jl777hodl  is like a holding "company". It contains about 10% of all the assets James has created.

I know this question might sound stupid but I rather ask than no to understand it 100 per cent

So jll777hodl is like a holding "company". It contains about 10% of all the assets James has created. and supernetwork is disparate crypto communities into a single marketplace , so is not very similar jll777holdl contains assets and supernetwork will contains assets? please explain the difference
JLH is passive I just toss in new assets as I create them, if I am having the needed percentage. Like the NXTventure/Privatebet plan I posted, part of that plan has the 10% going into JLH. That's all JLH is, a "change jar" where I put in 10% slices of my assets I create and some percentage of other assets I buy.

SuperNET is totally different. Please read the paper on it

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:58:49 AM

I will not be checking this thread for some hours. PM me if anything is urgent. gotta do some debugging today

James

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:00:33 AM

James you are awesome keep up all your great visions and work.
The future is ours we just need Unity Cheesy

And never let the fudders get you down - there are more then just alot of people trusting and believing in you Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
delulo

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:01:59 AM

Thanks for the quote. This https://altcoinherald.com/supernet-seeks-unify-warring-altcoin-states/ says what the purpose of SuperNET is but not how it works and the OP is a wall of text Smiley Could you direct me to the parts which describe how it is supposed to "unite all altcoins"?
https://www.github.com/jl777/libjl777 has the source code. I have posted technical details on how to interface coins.
I cannot answer a general question.
There is not description how the goal outlined in the altcoinherald is supposed to be accomplished but the code itself? Smiley
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:03:51 AM

Hello James,

Is this coin yours too? jl777hodl  as it has the beginning of your name.

If so will this have an involvement in Supernetwork and how?

I know you have btcd but how can you work in so many proyect at the same time btcd, Supernetwork etc and write on this forum and others, how many hands and eyes do you have?

jl777hodl  is like a holding "company". It contains about 10% of all the assets James has created.

I know this question might sound stupid but I rather ask than no to understand it 100 per cent

So jll777hodl is like a holding "company". It contains about 10% of all the assets James has created. and supernetwork is disparate crypto communities into a single marketplace , so is not very similar jll777holdl contains assets and supernetwork will contains assets? please explain the difference
JLH is passive I just toss in new assets as I create them, if I am having the needed percentage. Like the NXTventure/Privatebet plan I posted, part of that plan has the 10% going into JLH. That's all JLH is, a "change jar" where I put in 10% slices of my assets I create and some percentage of other assets I buy.

SuperNET is totally different. Please read the paper on it

Totally understood , I was confused with what was exactly jll777holdl, Thanks
anglo byte

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:04:59 AM

no panic ,waiting for the dust settles,wait 48 hours and we will see what happens with this
smithAwesson

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:09:15 AM

shareholders will receive a dividend?
CLains

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:31:25 AM

Where can I see total donated to the ICO? Preferably in USD or BTC.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:32:15 AM

shareholders will receive a dividend?

Yes from memory that 50% of net profits will go to shareholders

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:33:53 AM

No where that you can get concrete numbers.

It is being sold on BTER and NXT AE.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:52:30 AM

https://bter.com/marketlist/NEW has 3
https://bter.com/marketlist/CNY has 1
http://nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM&c=USD just look at NXT total

so maybe someone can volunteer to do a daily total? convert to BTC
it would save me sometime

thanks!

James

P.S. I think its a bit over 3000 BTC now, CNY volume is picking up

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

http://nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM&c=USD just look at NXT total

thanks!

James

James wouldnt the BTER data only show the last 24 hours?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:05:50 PM

How 'bout we ease off on the direct questions to James, let him code a bit. Most people here can answer most questions. Jmho.
Dimays

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:14:24 PM

thanks!

James

Yes,
the other problem is that in 24hours trade volume is wrong because it's counted the arbitrage volume too. So it can be that a person bought 100'000 nxt of TOKEN and the he sold those token on BTC market. What does it mean? The volume is wrongly double even if only 100'000 nxt of token are created from 0.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:15:07 PM

thanks!

James

I think so, that is why someone needs to do it at 1400 GMT everyday

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:20:37 PM

i wonder if SSD will be added to this superNet, althou i dont fully understand how it all works or the basic's of it all lol....
_theone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:21:07 PM

is there a whitepaper somewhere?

zzz
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:23:15 PM

is there a whitepaper somewhere?

read the OP. Lots of info and links there.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: