Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
Windoze

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:03:55 PM

in the meantime this offers a chance for people to make some gains by trading between these assets

If you're really as anti-troll as you're claiming, then please address this issue below. Nobody knows if it's FUD trolling or fact, and I figured someone of your potential would be able to address this. My concern is that BBR is a CN coin, and would have the same fatal flaw:

* I have found very specific exploits in CN that have not been fixed that would be successful on XMR. Most are what I call annoyance attacks, that would be fixed and the coin would probably survive, but one is a coin killer. In XMR there exist a flaw involving the keyrings that under the right conditions will allow an attacker to steal your wallets and hijack your addresses. To fix this, anonymity will need to be sacrificed. These exploits are why two top exchanges who have asked for my opinion have not added XMR.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

There are hundreds of coins out there sitting in their fat mansions on their piles for money..ready for the pump and ready to dump and run away. We don't have a warranty who is here to stay or go. Now with supernetwork we have a warranty not shit coins will join the network as it will have to pass a credibility test and only the best will be on this supernetwork. This will be like football, you have first, second and third division. Supernet will be the first division of crypto.

Long Live James!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 08:23:23 PM

in the meantime this offers a chance for people to make some gains by trading between these assets

If you're really as anti-troll as you're claiming, then please address this issue below. Nobody knows if it's FUD trolling or fact, and I figured someone of your potential would be able to address this. My concern is that BBR is a CN coin, and would have the same fatal flaw:

* I have found very specific exploits in CN that have not been fixed that would be successful on XMR. Most are what I call annoyance attacks, that would be fixed and the coin would probably survive, but one is a coin killer. In XMR there exist a flaw involving the keyrings that under the right conditions will allow an attacker to steal your wallets and hijack your addresses. To fix this, anonymity will need to be sacrificed. These exploits are why two top exchanges who have asked for my opinion have not added XMR.

This is a claim that has not been verified.

I find it unlikely that there is a flaw that allows an attacker to steal a wallet that is only on your local computer and not on the blockchain. Of course, if by "right conditions" he means that if you are publishing your wallet on an unencrypted website, then the possibility does exist. Since the wallets are encrypted locally and the privatekey for wallets are not published, to be able to steal a wallet implies that this encryption is cracked. This is unlikely.

So, until this is backed up with actual details, I would not put much weight to it. If he is whitehat, he should be communicating with the devs and from what I can tell, he is not doing this. If he is blackhat, he wouldnt be posting this. So, why is he posting this? To create a cryptonote panic? I have no idea his history vs cryptonote/XMR so I dont know if he is someone that would want to make FUD

I hope that he will cooperate with the cryptonote devs (all of them) and disclose this attack vector. until then this certainly does not have the status of "fact"

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Parano

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:00:52 PM

Suit yourself ostrich

And BTCD is just another crap useless gen1 coin that is pretending to be something else : "oh look it will be a mediator between nxt and alts in the superjoke network !"

mLOL

The BTCD wallet and NXT asset exchange are two of the most innovative things I have ever used.

Just because you missed the boat, don't understand them, don't have a clue what the Supernet is actually doing, and are probably a hired hand who makes chump-change and definitely doesn't know how to punctuate, you shouldn't knock a group of people who are pioneering crypto beyond its current limits; with plenty of code to prove it. It's clearly not beneath you to do so, but you probably couldn't find your floor if your life depended on it (though it's pretty clear to the rest of us where it is).

While you "blow wind," Supernet is already making acquisitions, including a large percentage of the "Fiver" of crypto and one of the best "Freelance" crypto sites on the net. There's new, verifiable news EVERYDAY, verified/legitimate escrow services involved in the giant amount raised, and I have a strong feeling your coins and assets aren't nearly as powerful, communicative, ballsy or profitable.

If you had any balls at all, you'd put your money where your mouth is and take James up on his generous bet offer. You likely can't afford to, however.

If you aren't a hired hand, you sadly didn't read far back enough through the GIANT tome of fully community-verified information readily available to even know what I am talking about.

Feel free to keep making a total fool of yourself. Wink

+1

How is the BTCD wallet innovative ? it's just a friggin' basic qt with promises Roll Eyes
Nxt asset exchange is innovative yes.

I don't say that James has wrong ideas, but rather that he has too many, he's flooding and diluting crypto money with his countless assets just based on promises at indecent prices while nothing is done yet.

Did you have received an invitation for investing in SuperNET or BTCD ?
You are doing a repetitive  pointless discussions . If this is your impression of super NET and BTCD , please leave this page.

I am working on a project, I am building a spaceship where I can put in all the undesirable trolls and send them into the deep space towards a blackhole and lose these idiots forever!

Long Live James!

Working on this project don't come cheap and building this spaceship to send all these troll into a black hole will cost me money, I will appreciate a donation for me to accomplish this huge project.

I leave my BTC address below:

1NmpMQc2avLi6RP8NZcLbE7VBVCKwAPkiU

Any amount will be highly appreciate, thanks in advance!

Long Live James!

How is your project doing? Smiley

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:05:41 PM

James you could consider making the bonus depend on an absolute value. So, if we reach $25m you get the 5%, $50m you get the 10%, etc. Holders could vote after the ico has finished and it could be expressed in terms of a gain from initial value. So if $3m is raised, the targets could be (for example) $30m for a 10x gain and 5% bonus, $45m for the remaining 5%, etc. You could also consider pricing in btc instead of USD. Just something to consider. This approach might make it more objective as well.
In my mind the triggers correlated to 5% bonus at 3x TOKEN sold and another 5% at 10x TOKEN sold

Pricing in BTC would indeed remove the USD variable, but the top10/top5 also removes that and also accounts for new competition.

However, I do like that your proposal is very objective and is very clear as to whether it is achieved or not. Thank you for the excellent suggestion!

I think I will use this idea of 3x and 10x, which is what everyone probably did when assessing the top10/top5 thresholds anyway.

#### Proposed voting ballot description
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

James

I suggest the bonus is always available, rather than time-limited. So when SuperNET reaches 3x TOKEN market cap, that triggers the bonus, regardless of when it happens. It could be argued that the extra time would allow James to slack off, but I don't think that's going to be an issue. It would also be a shame to miss it by 1 day for some reason out of anyone's control. In any case, if it does take year after year, the loss of confidence will cause holders to sell, driving down the price and making it even less likely, which should provide some kind of intrinsic incentive.
This suggestion won't be to everyone's liking, but that can be catered for with a 2-part vote:
1) jl777 should receive a 5% bonus when the market cap hits 3x TOKEN value.
2) Any bonus is limited to 2014 only.
Answer yes to both and you have the original proposal. Yes to the first only and you have what I just suggested.

Another question: SuperTrader payroll compounds, starting at ~1000 BTC I think. At what point will that fund be used to start paying dividends or going to other purposes? Or does it simply compound forever (within reason) and boost the SuperNET nav?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:12:25 PM

James you could consider making the bonus depend on an absolute value. So, if we reach $25m you get the 5%, $50m you get the 10%, etc. Holders could vote after the ico has finished and it could be expressed in terms of a gain from initial value. So if $3m is raised, the targets could be (for example) $30m for a 10x gain and 5% bonus, $45m for the remaining 5%, etc. You could also consider pricing in btc instead of USD. Just something to consider. This approach might make it more objective as well.
In my mind the triggers correlated to 5% bonus at 3x TOKEN sold and another 5% at 10x TOKEN sold

Pricing in BTC would indeed remove the USD variable, but the top10/top5 also removes that and also accounts for new competition.

However, I do like that your proposal is very objective and is very clear as to whether it is achieved or not. Thank you for the excellent suggestion!

I think I will use this idea of 3x and 10x, which is what everyone probably did when assessing the top10/top5 thresholds anyway.

#### Proposed voting ballot description
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

James

I suggest the bonus is always available, rather than time-limited. So when SuperNET reaches 3x TOKEN market cap, that triggers the bonus, regardless of when it happens. It could be argued that the extra time would allow James to slack off, but I don't think that's going to be an issue. It would also be a shame to miss it by 1 day for some reason out of anyone's control. In any case, if it does take year after year, the loss of confidence will cause holders to sell, driving down the price and making it even less likely, which should provide some kind of intrinsic incentive.
This suggestion won't be to everyone's liking, but that can be catered for with a 2-part vote:
1) jl777 should receive a 5% bonus when the market cap hits 3x TOKEN value.
2) Any bonus is limited to 2014 only.
Answer yes to both and you have the original proposal. Yes to the first only and you have what I just suggested.

Another question: SuperTrader payroll compounds, starting at ~1000 BTC I think. At what point will that fund be used to start paying dividends or going to other purposes? Or does it simply compound forever (within reason) and boost the SuperNET nav?
I dont mind the time limits and I prefer to reach closure on the outcome without it dragging on. If SuperNET fails to get 3x book value within a few months, then this is not exactly a failure but I would be disappointed. As to the 10x by end of 2015, this is quite a bit more ambitious and a 9x by year end 2015 would miss the bonus, but that's how things go sometime. It is always possible for the SuperNET assetholders to vote for an extension or anything else, so if this is an issue it has a mechanism to be corrected.

by the Supertrader payroll, I assume you meant bankroll. I want the supertraders to compound the 10% until it is becoming giant multiples of starting book value! So, if they are making the big gains, let them keep compounding it. It would be cool if the NAV growth will rival the operating company valuations

James

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:18:45 PM

by the Supertrader payroll, I assume you meant bankroll. I want the supertraders to compound the 10% until it is becoming giant multiples of starting book value! So, if they are making the big gains, let them keep compounding it. It would be cool if the NAV growth will rival the operating company valuations

James

Yes, I meant bankroll.
There must come a point at which a vast bankroll starts causing problems moving markets and it's no longer possible to use all of it to trade. I've no idea where that point is or if it's ever likely to be reached, but thousands of BTC (millions of USD) is a lot when there's only $2m daily volume for BTC.

Fair enough to the time limits on bonuses. I don't think it's going to be an issue in either case anyway, especially for the first one.
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:26:30 PM

I think the time element is important. Markets like certainty. Having a clear framework boosts the confidence of all involved. Win-win for everyone.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:30:55 PM

i cant invest in any JL777 assets because they're so high and they have to drop soon. iv'e been saying this to myself for a week now. STOP SO I CAN GET IN OH GOD
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:32:30 PM

i cant invest in any JL777 assets because they're so high and they have to drop soon. iv'e been saying this to myself for a week now. STOP SO I CAN GET IN OH GOD
TOKEN is still selling close to book value

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:37:40 PM

James

Yes, I meant bankroll.
There must come a point at which a vast bankroll starts causing problems moving markets and it's no longer possible to use all of it to trade. I've no idea where that point is or if it's ever likely to be reached, but thousands of BTC (millions of USD) is a lot when there's only $2m daily volume for BTC.

Fair enough to the time limits on bonuses. I don't think it's going to be an issue in either case anyway, especially for the first one.
If we are starting to become too big of a player in the tiny crypto markets, there is always http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

With high accuracy SVM predictors and experienced and proven traders, we will be able to be successful in trading markets beyond crypto, though our edge will not be as big. Too much success is one of those "good problems" to have!

As crypto grows to include more and more of the "real world", the distinction will blur. SuperNET will thus be competing with some real world fiat based companies in the future years. 1% of GDP in the crypto economy by decades end does not seem to be so far fetched now.

James

P.S. I spent 6 years prior to crypto on a realtime SVM based forex trading system and this will be ported into SuperNET framework next year.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

TOKEN is still selling close to book value
yeah but i already have token. i want the ones that are going up now! i never read into them previously and am regretting it big time. thinking about ATOMIC before the same thing happens without me
coinsolidation

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:43:19 PM

P.S. I spent 6 years prior to crypto on a realtime SVM based forex trading system and this will be ported into SuperNET framework next year.

The application of automated machine learning to trading on crypto markets with expert domain knowledge rationally puts SuperNET managed funds ahead of the curve.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:43:33 PM

James

Yes, I meant bankroll.

If we are starting to become too big of a player in the tiny crypto markets, there is always http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

With high accuracy SVM predictors and experienced and proven traders, we will be able to be successful in trading markets beyond crypto, though our edge will not be as big. Too much success is one of those "good problems" to have!

As crypto grows to include more and more of the "real world", the distinction will blur. SuperNET will thus be competing with some real world fiat based companies in the future years. 1% of GDP in the crypto economy by decades end does not seem to be so far fetched now.

James

That would be encouraging. Anything to help the flow of wealth from fiat to crypto.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:11:58 PM

Hello James,

There are many new people who read and watch this thread and some don't know there are already two coins in Supernetwork like BTCD that was the first one to join the network and after BTCD's girlfriend Boolberry.

Please can you let us know how you decided to chose Boolberry to join Supernetwork, What did BTCD saw in Boolberry? I am not asking you where BTDC take boolberry for dinner or what they do after that, Only what is so good about Boolberry. I guess boolberry would like to hear compliments like every woman does.

Long Live James!
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-reduces-blockchain-bloat

This one too. Smiley

http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

BBR is pretty cool and hasn't really gotten much attention at all.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:18:59 PM

Hello James,

There are many new people who read and watch this thread and some don't know there are already two coins in Supernetwork like BTCD that was the first one to join the network and after BTCD's girlfriend Boolberry.

Please can you let us know how you decided to chose Boolberry to join Supernetwork, What did BTCD saw in Boolberry? I am not asking you where BTDC take boolberry for dinner or what they do after that, Only what is so good about Boolberry. I guess boolberry would like to hear compliments like every woman does.

Long Live James!
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-reduces-blockchain-bloat

This one too. Smiley

http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

BBR is pretty cool and hasn't really gotten much attention at all.

Hello my Supernet brothers and sisters,

The Boolberry brand is being retired. We feel like we have stronger options for branding and have been wanting to rebrand for a while. We now have 3 options approved and endorsed by Crypto-Zoidberg and other leaders in the community.

If you are a supporter of Boolberry, and we hope you are Wink please join us to pick the new brand name for the (formerly known as Boolberry) coin and technology!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786527.msg8866215#msg8866215
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:53:27 AM

Not supernet but maybe useful for supernet projects, btcd or james:

https://github.com/coinbase/toshi/

Thanks; bookmarked.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:56:26 AM

So, until this is backed up with actual details, I would not put much weight to it. If he is whitehat, he should be communicating with the devs and from what I can tell, he is not doing this. If he is blackhat, he wouldnt be posting this. So, why is he posting this?

Because he got ticked off by the Monero threads and because he likes to "stress test" alts he doesn't like. Also, he's a bit of a hothead when he gets his dander up.

And of course, he has fans...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:09:35 AM

So, until this is backed up with actual details, I would not put much weight to it. If he is whitehat, he should be communicating with the devs and from what I can tell, he is not doing this. If he is blackhat, he wouldnt be posting this. So, why is he posting this?

Because he got ticked off by the Monero threads and because he likes to "stress test" alts he doesn't like. Also, he's a bit of a hothead when he gets his dander up.

And of course, he has fans...

To be fair, he has a big and long record of making waves, tidal waves that wipe out coins.  It seems like this is following his usual pattern.  I am taking him serious. 

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 04:51:56 AM

I got the low level routing streamlined and rewritten. It supports both the public IP privacyServer method and also the probabilistic routing. Still not sure about the traffic management. If anybody is able to do a code review of the networking code, it would help, its less than 1000 lines, but a bit tricky.

Now need to get the initial conditions setup and then test the new routing. Once this works, SuperNET API JSON will be able to be sent from any node to any other within the entire SuperNET and the rest of the debugging will be more like application software debugging than system software.

James

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: