Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:58:49 PM

James BONUS Targets are:

3X by end of 2015

10X by end of 2016

The 3x Bonus threshold is 5737.1589 * 3 = 17211.4767 before end of 2014
The 10x Bonus threshold is 57371.589 before end of 2015

James

[/quote]
[/quote]

Again this post shows clearly my statement to be in error or James' post which you include is mistaken.

I would think it is me that is incorrect

This is the third time in a week I've had to apologise for making statements on what I believe I have read.

I'm 67 years old. This leads me to the conclusion I may be losing my grip.

Again: I apologise for my apparent error

[/quote]
[/quote]

Kevondo, look at it in apositive way: now you´re pleasently surprised, that it will happen end of 2014/15, not in 2015/16, thats great, or not ?
It´s just like "Alzheimer" when every movie is new and exciting, even though you saw it 30 times allready, great, or not ? Well, maybe not for the others around you, but, nevertheless  Smiley
When I´ll be there, I think it´ll will be great, that the others in my family will have to put up with my bullshit, and not me with theirs anymore . .   Smiley

pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:00:39 PM

Troubling to see that millions were raised and James is willing to let the price fall below ICO. Buy support should be there, no excuses.

lol

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:00:53 PM

The idea behind SuperNet is great tho I'm not sure if it's codeable at all and how long it would take.

Is there any interest you gain from SuperNet shares/assets or whatever you call it?

And setting up a buy wall is a sign of weakness for me. I expect the price to drop below IPO.

I believe investors receive dividends equivalent to 50% of the superNET profits.

A lot of it is already coded. People are already testing the some of the networking involved as we speak.

There is still a lot of work to be done though for sure. Much of that from people other than James as well, like the UI design and such.

Unlike most IPOs the buy wall will be set at the raw net asset value of the currency held by superNET. Around 5700 BTC I believe(not to mention 3000+ BTC of added value from assets now). People who sell below book value are likely people who need their funds to pay bills or have emergencies that have come up in their lives. This is completely understandable and is bound to happen with any sufficiently large group of people.

Compared to your average 'coin' IPO where people are handing hundreds of thousands of dollars to a random group of people who've made promises and delivered nothing this is gold. Having both a large amount of code already as well as being fully backed by the money invested is unprecedented in crypto as far as I know.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:04:22 PM

Troubling to see that millions were raised and James is willing to let the price fall below ICO. Buy support should be there, no excuses.
NAV buywall is there on NXT AE, would be there at .0088 as soon as pending deposit is credited at bter

If the weak hands want to sell at liquidation value (that is what NAV is) then let them, they shouldnt have bought the TOKEN if their time window was 48 hours!

I do not artificially pump prices, if that is what you mean by "buy support". I work hard to increase value, see my previous post. I finally had what is a normal day for me yesterday, debugging, writing 500 lines, more debugging. This is what it takes to create large value in this biz. Not creating artificial buy support with fancy marketing stuff or active market operations.

I see there are mostly adults here and have properly put the trolls on ignore.

James

P.S. On the NXT AE, the lowest sell prices are around .012 and even on bter there is only around 10 BTC available below that for sale. This is 0.2% of what was raised. If people want to panic sell over this amount of selling, they have no business being in crypto at all. I suggest long term bank deposit notes for people like that.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

James
------------
Just to put this in easily comparable terms, James doesn't get his big bonus if the price of UNITY is less than ~.021BTC/UNITY.  This number simply comes from 17,211BTC/816,061UNITY.  

If we don't count James' bonus for the market cap before issuing, then we use 17,211/652,849 which bring us to an approximate price target of ~.026BTC/UNITY.

I'm not trying to pump the price, just stating the facts and am happily surprised that people are still selling so low.  Christmas will be especially good this year, me thinks. :-)

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:13:28 PM

The idea behind SuperNet is great tho I'm not sure if it's codeable at all and how long it would take.

Is there any interest you gain from SuperNet shares/assets or whatever you call it?

And setting up a buy wall is a sign of weakness for me. I expect the price to drop below IPO.

I believe investors receive dividends equivalent to 50% of the superNET profits.

A lot of it is already coded. People are already testing the some of the networking involved as we speak.

There is still a lot of work to be done though for sure. Much of that from people other than James as well, like the UI design and such.

Unlike most IPOs the buy wall will be set at the raw net asset value of the currency held by superNET. Around 5700 BTC I believe(not to mention 3000+ BTC of added value from assets now). People who sell below book value are likely people who need their funds to pay bills or have emergencies that have come up in their lives. This is completely understandable and is bound to happen with any sufficiently large group of people.

Compared to your average 'coin' IPO where people are handing hundreds of thousands of dollars to a random group of people who've made promises and delivered nothing this is gold. Having both a large amount of code already as well as being fully backed by the money invested is unprecedented in crypto as far as I know.
It will be 50% of revenues, not profits. I dont like basing things on profits as it always becomes a bit fuzzy what the costs are, so there will be transparent accounts where the revenues come in and half that will go to SuperNET assetholders.

I would say 95%+ of everything other than Privatebet is coded. However, the last 5% is always the toughest and going through deployment testing can take a while. I speak of my code, not about the GUI side.

With 10 BTC available below asset NAV, it does seem to be limited to people with short term cash needs.

I do believe SuperNET is offering an unprecedented risk/reward profile, and when the cool graphics that shows people more of what SuperNET is (really just translating my text to pictures), then I think it will get more people interested in SuperNET

James

P.S. If anybody can get coinmarketcap to fix the SuperNET to change from TOKEN to UNITY and use the SuperNET asset id, this will almost triple its marketcap and it should get to #2 on the asset marketcap. Then again, not doing this will allow more accumulation at these prices so I could understand letting this incorrect data be out there longer

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:16:59 PM

James
------------
Just to put this in easily comparable terms, James doesn't get his big bonus if the price of UNITY is less than ~.021BTC/UNITY.  This number simply comes from 17,211BTC/816,061UNITY.  

If we don't count James' bonus for the market cap before issuing, then we use 17,211/652,849 which bring us to an approximate price target of ~.026BTC/UNITY.

I'm not trying to pump the price, just stating the facts and am happily surprised that people are still selling so low.  Christmas will be especially good this year, me thinks. :-)
I think the proper divisor to use would be 90% of the issued UNITY (since the 5% + 5% is not tradeable) so
0.0234 BTC and 0.0703 BTC are the proper thresholds

This is a weekend and over half the money is on the sidelines during weekends.

James

sSHIT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:40:20 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 06:52:35 PM by sSHIT

BLA, BLA, BLA,  EMPTY WORDS, EMPTY PROMISES.

HOPE TO SEE YOUR SHITTY BUY WALL AT 0.088 OR ABOVE AS PROMISED BY TOMORROW, HOPEFULLY 800 BTC OR MORE TO COVER PEOPLE ASSES AS PROMISED.

OTHERWISE YOUR SHITTY PROMISES REMAIN A LIE AND UNREDEEMED.  800 BTC OR MORE AS BUY WALL BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY TOMORROW!

BTC TRANSACTIONS DO NOT TAKE THAT LONG!  BLAMING BTER IS A COWARDLY SHITTY ACT. SEEMS YOU ARE A SHITTY LIAR.

SO SHUT UP, CUT THE SHIT, PLACE THE SHITTY BUY WALL AS PROMISED, EAT YOUR SHIT AND MOVE THE SHIT! MORE ACTION AND LESS WORDS, MAN!

GET SOME TOILET PAPER AND CLEAN UP THE NON-WORKING UNUSABLE SHIT YOU HAVE CREATED, SHITTY LIAR!

MOVE THE SHIT NOW! STOP TALKING, SHITY BEGGAR AND TAKE SOME ACTION! EAT SHIT MAN! PUT THE WALL! TAKE BACK ALL YOUR SHIT!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 07:20:41 PM

This is a crock of shit, James. Do us all a favor: take your money, move to an island and stay out of crypto.

You're a fucking asshole.
Welcome to my ignore list

James

libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 07:24:59 PM

This is a crock of shit, James. Do us all a favor: take your money, move to an island and stay out of crypto.

Welcome to my ignore list

James

lol, nhrf has been on my ignore list for weeks.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
starfishi

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:27:15 PM

. . ole.

Wait, wait, I can`t keep up with updating my ignore - list. Smiley

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 07:46:03 PM

What prevents me from putting up a buywall on bter is that I do NOT have any BTC that was raised from the ICO. This is still held in escrow. noashh did get 2% (~114 BTC), half of that is for misc. expenses and the other half is waiting on deposit at bter and will put up a buy wall as soon as it clears.  I never actually got the 114 BTC, it was sent directly to noashh.

How do you suggest I put up a buy wall? I dont have that much BTC, mostly NXT. I guess I could sell some NXT for BTC and deposit the BTC in bter, but wait, they are having some issues with deposits, so how does this help?  So, it seems wiser to just wait for the deposit to clear at bter.

Now I did put up a 1% buywall on NXT AE exactly like I promised, this was a couple days ago. So far nobody has sold into it.

If you are so eager to sell UNITY at .0088 BTC when the asset NAV is at .013, then I am sure it can be accomodated. How much do you have to sell?

James

threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:53:01 PM

He is trolling. Buy wall is pointless. Lots of orders at 9x not getting filled.

Main importance for the buywall imo is because it was promised it should be there. But both these guys are just trying to fud the market down towards their bids.
starfishi

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:56:10 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 08:14:10 PM by starfishi

. . ole.

Wait, wait, I can`t keep up with updating my ignore - list. Smiley

Well, to tell the truth, I don`t ignore people. I just learned, to fly over their bullshit, but what if they regret, just before dying from stupidness, and they where sorry, for what they said, and then I wouldnt hear that . . ?

Well, but then again, some people here, welcome to my ..  lol

pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:01:48 PM

He is trolling. Buy wall is pointless. Lots of orders at 9x not getting filled.

Main importance for the buywall imo is because it was promised it should be there. But both these guys are just trying to fud the market down towards their bids.

+1

I was waiting for the buy wall just because it was promised by james, it is like another reliability test which he passed again successfully.

EDIT:
If no one will sell into that wall for few days I think you should raise the price a little bit.
Buy support should be at the market price more or less..
sSHIT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:15:23 PM

A BUY WALL AT NAV WAS PROMISED.

IT NOW SEEMS THAT SHITTY777 IS NOT KEEPING THIS OR ANY OTHER PROMISES. THEY ARE SHITTY LIES. HIS MOUTH IS FULL OF SHIT.

YOU BETTER PLACE THAT BUY WALL AT NAV, THAT IS AT .013 ACCORDING TO YOU, AS PROMISED MAN! OTHERWISE EVERYONE HERE ALREADY KNOWS YOU ARE A SHITTY LIAR AND YOUR WORDS ARE JUST SHIT.

AS YOU HAVE NOTICED PEOPLE IS ALREADY SELLING BELOW NAV, BECAUSE THE MARKET DOES NOT LIKE YOUR SHITTY, NON-WORKING, UNUSABLE SHIT.

NOW KEEP YOUR PROMISES, DIRTY MAN, AND PUT THE BUY WALL AT NAV AS PROMISED. ANY OTHER THING IS JUST MORE SHIT CREATED ON YOUR PART AND PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED THAT AND WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE SHIT COMING FROM YOUR ASS. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE IN FACT ALREADY SELLING AT A LOSS AS YOU SEE  YOU SHITTY STUFF JUST DOES NOT WORK AND PEOPLE IS NOT STUPID, SHITTY MAN! BUY THAT TOILET PAPER (AS OBVIOUSLY NEEDED SUPERSHIT EXPENSES) AND CLEAN YOUR SHIT, MAN! TOILET PAPER SHOULD BE YOUR FAVORITE TOOL FOR SUPERNET SHIT CLEANING, SHITTY 777 MAN!

IT IS A FACT THAT PEOPLE IS ALREADY LOSING MONEY ON YOUR SHIT. SO PUT THE WALL AND TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK, YES TAKE THE SHIT MAN!

PUT THE WALL MAN! EAT SHIT AND MOVE THE SHIT! PUT THE WALL MAN! 50 BTC IS NOT ENOUGH! YOU ARE A SHITTY SCAMMER MAN! TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK!

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:19:48 PM

I can't transfer ALL the TOKEN, i am stuck with 574 TOKEN that are not transferable within my NXT client, any ideas?

EDIT: this is the message i get inside my asset transfer dialogue: TOKEN - 0 available for transfer (574 total)

NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

If you purchased TOKEN from NXT AE, the above is the redemption address to transfer the TOKEN to.
when the redeem script is run, you will get the SuperNET asset sent. I think in about 12 hours the redeem will be run next by valarmg

If you have TOKEN on bter, it should already have been converted to UNITY and I think by tomorrow it will be possible to deposit/withdraw UNITY <-> SuperNET

James

I assume you have nxt in your account?

Is your wallet up to date, check against nxtexplorer.com.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

unfortunately some of investors are deaf and blind . They invest without doing the necessary research and therefore they get a negative result of all their investments.

Why do you think immediately after end of ICO  the price must be go up ?

How much past tense of receiving your assets ? 1 day ? 2 day ?

If you think  you will get double your investment  in a short time , So you're very stupid.

FUDs , trolls and enemies of SuperNET are very intelligent . when they realized that can not found any bug in James , with the purchase some of token in the first day of ICO to accomplish this purpose that they will create panic among stupid investors  By selling some of their tokens in low prices and In the following They write gossip and FUDs ... And again Stupid investors are coming to assistance them.

SuperNET Will conquer the peak of Cryptocurensies market cap list in the next two years and at that time smart investors are  Cheesy Grin Cheesy , stupid investors are  Cry Cry Cry and FUDs,trolls and enemies are  Angry Huh Angry

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:24:11 PM

THIS SHIT IT'S WORTH NOTHING, NOT A PENNY.  
IT WAS A SCAM FROM THE BEGINNING!

SELL THE SHIT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

WHERE'S IS THE BUY WALL, BASTARD?

EMPTY PROMISES, BLA, BLA, BLA... AND LOTS OF SHIT!

SELL THE SUPERSHIT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

SCAM ALERT! TO ALL THE COMMUNITY, SCAM ALERT!  

If you are all so altruistic and you truly think it is a SCAM, isn't your selling it to someone else make you just the same as the SCAMMER?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:24:43 PM

Awaiting an official response before I make judgement, but the buy wall needs to appear soon on BTER.

Why? The NAV is the NAV. Are you planning on selling?
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: