Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:52:27 AM

Too hard to get a refund, last month i email, today i call them,  next week i will fly to US to see them maybe. Angry

Does anyone know how to sue a company from oversea?

Isn't Black Arrow in China though?

Address:
801, Building 2, Huangduguangchang, Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P. R. China, Postcode: 518048

The question of where Black Arrow are located has been vociferously debated for at least the last three months on this thread.

It's easy really, if they were legit they'd publish where they are located but they don't, do they?

Sad

LennonNZ

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Geek

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:12:38 AM

The question of where Black Arrow are located has been vociferously debated for at least the last three months on this thread.

It's easy really, if they were legit they'd publish where they are located but they don't, do they?

Sad

If people check their invoice they got it says they are a Hong Kong Company called Black Arrow Limited

Black Arrow Software
Room 1701, 17/F, Henan Building, No. 90-92 Jaffe Road
Wanchai, N/A
PHONE:   +852 8199 0849
EMAIL:   sales@blackarrowsoftware.com

but they moved to :

Room C, 21/F CMA Building, No .64 Connaugh Road, Central, Hong Kong.

Checking the companies office in Hong Kong they are owned by..

Merlion Holdings Limited, TMF Place, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Black Arrow has Director of:

Alexandru Ion Sovu - 24 Branksome Court, Propect Street, Reading, RGI 7XR, Berskshire, UK
who is Romanian

Links to PDF's from Hong Kong Companies Office coming soon..

LennonNZ

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Geek

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:23:09 AM

You can check the Searches of the Hong Kong Companies Office of Black Arrow  @

http://www.kiwi.nz/blackarrow/

slap254

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:09:46 AM

Sad

If people check their invoice they got it says they are a Hong Kong Company called Black Arrow Limited

Black Arrow Software
Room 1701, 17/F, Henan Building, No. 90-92 Jaffe Road
Wanchai, N/A
PHONE:   +852 8199 0849
EMAIL:   sales@blackarrowsoftware.com

but they moved to :

Room C, 21/F CMA Building, No .64 Connaugh Road, Central, Hong Kong.

Checking the companies office in Hong Kong they are owned by..

Merlion Holdings Limited, TMF Place, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Black Arrow has Director of:

Alexandru Ion Sovu - 24 Branksome Court, Propect Street, Reading, RGI 7XR, Berskshire, UK
who is Romanian

Links to PDF's from Hong Kong Companies Office coming soon..

Very good LennonNZ So am i right to say that Alexandru Ion Sovu is the guy that is in control of my hard earned cash and he lives in that address in the uk !
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

Bitcoin Miners progress update – 13 March 2014

1.We have approved the 2nd review of the Minion substrate and it has been taped out. Chip packaging is on schedule.
2.We have encountered roadblocks in the X1 and X3 case design due to not all parts being in hand, we are working with 2 factories to solve them.
3.We have received and partially assembled the control board and X1 backplane board. We have received today the X1 hashboard and we will start assembling it.
4.Based on reviews we have made some schematics changes to the current boards therefore new boards are on pipeline.
5.We have visited the heatsink factory. We have paid and started manufacturing the heatsinks for all current orders.
6.We have received the PSU for X1, visited the PSU factory and have paid today the X1 PSUs. X3 PSU sample is scheduled to be delivered after 1 week. X1 PSU: Image1Image 2Image 3
7.Automatic BTC payment system is still under review. We are taking extra time to review the code to ensure that we’re not losing coins.
8.Customer support:
a.We are still lagging behind and have a queue of 700 tickets. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience please bear with us until we get this sorted. Our most experienced agent (Julia) is in maternal leave, the next experienced one (Alexey) is working on the case half time and the 3rd one (Sylvia) is in training. We have one other agent (Matt) working part time, remotely, but his limited time does not allow him to make much progress.
b.Customers must understand that our headquarters from China do not have access to Facebook. This account is maintained from abroad and they are unable to access any customer support issues.
c.Few customers have requested refunds. Please rest assured that we will refund the USD in May and we are trying to refund BTCs sooner but we are waiting for a legal document which was not returned yet. Please note that customers opening more tickets will just get you back to the end of the queue as we reply the tickets in the reverse order of activity.

Gallery

Pics look nice

Question about the X1

You guys are going with the top with max airflow and not the design with holes only in the shape of an X correct?

Looks like Alex forgot that he has two Matt's taking care of tickets, not just one.

Them pics are amazing. Question: How do they make them miners float in the air like that? Answer: Photoshop. You see, they take pics of their wonderful units/cases/whatever, then instead of just cropping out the surrounding noise, they opt to go through great expense to just showcase the floating case. At least that's what I would do to perpetuate the scam as long as possible.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:07:16 PM

nice - sexy renders. i'll buy 12trillion. can I print them off at home?

Only if you have a Photonic Mining Printer.
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:51:46 PM

Those are obviously very elaborate and sophisticated renders!

/s

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
goozman96

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:47:11 PM

Those are obviously very elaborate and sophisticated renders!

/s

nah, those are created using a 3d printer

:p
Well, the case in the third picture technically is. Tongue

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:07:24 PM

Sell ​​my preorder of 10 Prospero X-1 for 5.5btc (or make me an offer). Full paid in December. PM me if interested.

I see that unlike some other commentators on this thread you weren't exactly happy by the oversize pictures trying to hide the stated six week delay and you've immediately shouted "Sell!" after the update announcement.

Hardly a vote of confidence in the BA offering.

But anyway, for those others who prefer staring at renders and non-mining while they wait, hope you liked the pics.

Wink

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:03:17 PM

Any update on cash refunds, BA? My support ticket has gone unanswered for over a week now..   Undecided

from the last BA progress update:

8.Customer support:
a.We are still lagging behind and have a queue of 700 tickets. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience please bear with us until we get this sorted. Our most experienced agent (Julia) is in maternal leave, the next experienced one (Alexey) is working on the case half time and the 3rd one (Sylvia) is in training. We have one other agent (Matt) working part time, remotely, but his limited time does not allow him to make much progress.
b.Customers must understand that our headquarters from China do not have access to Facebook. This account is maintained from abroad and they are unable to access any customer support issues.
c.Few customers have requested refunds. Please rest assured that we will refund the USD in May and we are trying to refund BTCs sooner but we are waiting for a legal document which was not returned yet. Please note that customers opening more tickets will just get you back to the end of the queue as we reply the tickets in the reverse order of activity.

My sister addresses 300-400 emails a day from truckers, not an easy crowd to address. Also, during her 8 hour shift, she books hotel rooms and places calls to convenience stores making them aware of What Nut (inside joke--see AMT if curious). Her initial training period was 3 days after leaving the warehouse floor. She has no formal education to perform said tasks.

These assholes are lying!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:00:10 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 02:31:55 PM by DebitMe

The heat is on, someone is going to get burned.

All Batch 1 and 2 customers perhaps?  Remember, BA just manufactures hardware, whether or not you can achieve a positive ROI is no concern of theirs.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:14:58 PM

bobsag3 would you mind answering a few question's ? You have been to London and have met with Blackarrow........

Yes he has gone there and will again when the units are ready to ship,he took photos of what he could at the time, go back to around page 40 of the topic and work your up you will find the discussion at the time.ecointalk has lots of photos in the gallery and is bit easier to read through. Don't worry about all negative shit you see posted here by the 4-5 trolls,they get their jollies by highjacking forum topics with one hand,tug'n their funny bone with the other.One in particular would likely abuse himself to death he erver lost is internet for more than an hour.

I bet you're talking about me. BTW, AMT and Bitmine have bit the dust. Know what else? DZ is MIA, thus no more Hawaiian Vetting Service. Don't worry, though. There's a new bitcoin miner seller up and running to order from and jack off on all the shinny renditions.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:30:58 AM

bobsag3 would you mind answering a few question's ? You have been to London and have met with Blackarrow........

Yes he has gone there and will again when the units are ready to ship,he took photos of what he could at the time, go back to around page 40 of the topic and work your up you will find the discussion at the time.ecointalk has lots of photos in the gallery and is bit easier to read through. Don't worry about all negative shit you see posted here by the 4-5 trolls,they get their jollies by highjacking forum topics with one hand,tug'n their funny bone with the other.One in particular would likely abuse himself to death he erver lost is internet for more than an hour.

I bet you're talking about me. BTW, AMT and Bitmine have bit the dust. Know what else? DZ is MIA, thus no more Hawaiian Vetting Service. Don't worry, though. There's a new bitcoin miner seller up and running to order from and jack off on all the shinny renditions.

Hey PG, why don't you go do some investigative reports on something like this instead:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.0

They could probably use your talents over on that thread.  I think we got it under control with BA for now.

Name:   ChuckBuck
Activity:   98
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   December 30, 2013, 05:56:15 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:26:15 PM

Sure, whatever you say, bud. Just remember cocksuskers, I'm the one that spent 100s of hours in supplying you crazy fucks the information needed when these fuckers go AWOL.

BTW, DZ, the almighty vetter, is already gone.
goozman96

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:42:19 AM

I learned about you in class..

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 04:54:22 AM

I learned about you in class..

I've been vetted!  Grin I've used this moniker since the day after the following was born: Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter Moder (b. 2004). I just learnt that I was a bastard during the Bible days: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phinehas.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:03:12 PM

Interesting Developments in the ASIC manufacturing marketplace.

Alpha t has had pre-orders for Scrypt based mining units going since January or so.  Price ~ €5950 for 25 MH units.

Today KnC comes out and says it's offering 100 MH units for 9995.00 US

Within hours Alpha publishes the following:

"We would like to assure you we are very aware of our competitors hash rates and pricing and intend to match them, we started development in May 2013 and are on schedule to ship in July giving us the clear lead. During development we decided to make our units larger and upgradable so we could accommodate increased hash rates with ease, we gave ourselves this leeway for a variety of reasons. And the announcement of Scrypt miners from competitors was of course one such reason that we anticipated and planned for. A full announcement with details on our new batch 1 hash rates will be released very soon!"

My points are twofold as pertaining to this ongoing debacle with BA.

1.  The others realize that not competing with their competition would be detrimental to their businesses.  The others are not doing this for the fun of it, but because the actions of their competitors dictate it.  By not matching their competitors' delay based compensation packages, BA is setting itself up for disaster.

2.  There's plenty of profit in these things.  Alpha is seemingly promising a 3-4 fold increase in hashing power relative to what people paid for - and they came to this conclusion literally overnight.  This claim that 'this is the best we can do' w/r/t to BA's cloud mining offer is flat out BS, if the way the rest of the market is acting is any indication of what the real profit margins look like in this business.

I doesn't seem to me that BA is in this for the long term, as their decisions seem extremely flawed if that is the case.  Competition is developing at a rapid pace and it seems to me that they continue to act as if they're operating in a bubble.....
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:44:13 PM

Well we will know what they have up their sleeves soon.  I would estimate that in the next month or so, the S2 will drop under the current BA offering and we will see a huge increase of refunds requests, that is the point that I am looking towards anyway.  It will be interesting to see how BA responds to competitors selling cheaper (albeit higher power consumption) but I am guessing AsicMiner will start shipping in about a month as well, with lower consumption.  I think that will be the real test for BA, as their equipment will become outdated before they even ship.

They better start announcing what their secret upgrade they mentioned once is (if it adds any value to the end user that is), or start rethinking their pricing/compensation strategy as the current road makes it seem that their equipment will become outdated 1 month or so before they even begin to ship.

Also, we should be seeing a weekly update either today or tomorrow.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:56:57 PM

Looks like things are going south fast Sad

Do I hear the word "absconded"  Huh

Hopefully not, eh?

Roll Eyes

Pentax

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:22:44 PM

16. Front End for the LTC chip is now stable. We’re starting the back end as soon as possible and we’re going to start pre-orders soon.

Where did the money come from for this development if compensation for batch 1 customers is maxed out?   

No money for refunds.  No money for proper compensation, much hand-wringing over how this the absolute best they can do aaaaaaaaaaaaand.....................here's our new scrypt miner!  Getyer pre-orders in!

Using funds generated from pre-orders to develop new products while the customers that sent those funds in are taking a total bath, and BA is claiming they're absolutely maxed out,  is just the latest evidence that the level of importance given to customers is just above that of a cockroach scuttling across the office floor, and only because a cockroach doesn't carry a wallet.

Anyone that pre-orders anything more complex than a pizza from these people after watching this unfold has a fucking brain tumor.....
Pentax

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:31:53 PM

Here's how it's done BA:

http://alpha-t.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/20th-march-20144.jpg

not because it gives you the warm fuzzies, but because it's good business. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: