Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:27:43 AM

This level of incompetence is fucking impossible.

You guys leave no doubt that this is a scam. Communist assholes! 
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:48:27 AM

Bitcoin Difficulty:   10,455,720,138
Estimated Next Difficulty:   12,084,667,216 (+15.58%)
Adjust time:   After 1944 Blocks, About 13.4 days

In lieu of a shipping date I propose to use the difficulty adjustment jumps as milestones for the delay train.

Next stop June 7th.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:30:27 AM

Bitcoin Difficulty:   10,455,720,138
Estimated Next Difficulty:   12,084,667,216 (+15.58%)
Adjust time:   After 1944 Blocks, About 13.4 days

In lieu of a shipping date I propose to use the difficulty adjustment jumps as milestones for the delay train.

Next stop June 7th.
Then you need to ignore the estimates until they happen.
At this point in the 2016 - no estimate is going to be more than a guess.

Bitcoin Difficulty:   8,853,416,309
Estimated Next Difficulty:   10,136,609,467 (+14.49%)
Adjust time:   After 1573 Blocks, About 10.1 days

It's called an estimate, looks pretty fucking close to me. In contrast Black Arrows shipping date of FEBRUARY 24th is way the fuck off.
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:57:23 AM

BA may not be very efficient at answering important questions from their important customers but I can tell you that they are very efficient at letting you know they have your money!  Just got notification that my payment for PSUs ordered for compensation units has been received.  Sent it last Monday so I would imagine they got it this morning.

Now... Still don't know if they will be shipped straight away or with my actual order because we still haven't had an answer to this simple question that was asked multiple times many weeks ago !
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:24:11 AM

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp10-dawson-may-second-batch

"shipping from stock" 1.4TH/s $2795

Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:29:03 AM

Did they give a ship out date ?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:43:09 AM

Black Arrow ows it's customers 6Th/s per X-3 for the February 24th lie.
Craige288

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:26:52 AM

Black Arrow ows it's customers 6Th/s per X-3 for the February 24th lie.

I think the more disturbing lie is a few pages back, where a someone posted the refusal of a refund request because they were "in production".

If I take a fan and plug it into a board (that doesn't work!) then that's in production isn't it??? LOL.

Seriously though.  I think what they mean is that some parts are in production i.e. hash boards and that takes money.  Unfortunately we still have to wait for the other parts to arrive (working) so that the production process can be completed.  It would be nice to know how long this will be but alas I don't think it's very close right now. SOB!
Craige288

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:49:01 PM

WARNING : Posts being deleted on BFL Forum to ensure BFL doesn't look bad. Craige288 posted in reply to a conversation, regarding refunds, about a house and two cars that Josh recently purchased and got kicked for trolling and all posts deleted.

This post will also no doubt be deleted quickly and my account removed but I can create new email addresses quickly so I will keep posting this and anything else I find about this company that should be heard by everybody without them filtering what people see.

Free speech is a privilege and I'll be damned if I'll let someone click that away !

If you have anything you would like to put to BFL (repeatedly) then please email me FlyByNight@edwatech.com as I'm pretty sure I'll be gone before you get a chance to PM me ! But I'll be back !!!

I'll start with this as it's pretty much home truth that we've been scammed and our BTC is now in their pockets ! Make sure you read all of it !

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/we-need-to-talk-about-butterfly-labs/2014/05/15

Call me a Troll or just someone who wants the 'Truth' for myself and others!

Our Monarchs live!! but not at our houses !!
Craige288

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

Update!  Just went to post on BFL Forum but get a message that the post will be reviewed by moderators before being allowed!  Hmmmmm, I wonder why!!!  Maybe hit a soft spot???
Craige288

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:18:21 PM

WARNING : Posts being deleted on BFL Forum to ensure BFL doesn't look bad. Craige288 posted in reply to a conversation, regarding refunds, about a house and two cars that Josh recently purchased and got kicked for trolling and all posts deleted.

This post will also no doubt be deleted quickly and my account removed but I can create new email addresses quickly so I will keep posting this and anything else I find about this company that should be heard by everybody without them filtering what people see.

Free speech is a privilege and I'll be damned if I'll let someone click that away !

If you have anything you would like to put to BFL (repeatedly) then please email me FlyByNight@edwatech.com as I'm pretty sure I'll be gone before you get a chance to PM me ! But I'll be back !!!

I'll start with this as it's pretty much home truth that we've been scammed and our BTC is now in their pockets ! Make sure you read all of it !

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/we-need-to-talk-about-butterfly-labs/2014/05/15

Call me a Troll or just someone who wants the 'Truth' for myself and others!

Our Monarchs live!! but not at our houses !!

This isn't BFL bro, its Black Arrow.

Damn!!! So angry with both BFL & BA that I slipped up Smiley SOZ !
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:33:02 AM

No one is getting refunds directly from Black Arrow yet. Here is why.

I requested a refund on 22nd of May. I paid in USD. On 23rd I received a reply:

"We have removed your order from shipping queue and placed it on refunds queue.

If you wish to proceed with the refund, please understand and agree with the following:
1. We can only pay the same way the payment was made, Black Arrow is not an investment or insurance company and cannot accept to be taken advantage of.
2. A refund request is final. We will not accept to reinstate your order if you change your mind later.
3. As per agreed terms and conditions of sale, we are not obliged to issue you with a refund and this delay is acceptable. However, we are doing our best to keep everyone happy and we'll issue the refund.
4. To cover time used to refund this order, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

The date for all FIAT refunds is after we are able to ship our products. We will be able to issue refunds after we start shipping our products as at that time we can allocate personnel to process this type of refunds.

We will do our best to start FIAT refunds at an earlier date if we will have available personnel.

Unfortunately we cannot provide refund in FIAT currencies at the earlier date. If you wish refund for more than one order, we will refund all orders in one transfer to minimize the costs.

We apologize for inconvenience it may cause to you.

Please feel free to contact us if you will have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Sylvia
"

I asked to elaborate what they mean by "As per agreed terms and conditions of sale, we are not obliged to issue you with a refund".

"However, we are doing our best to keep everyone happy and we'll issue the refund".
This sounds like they are doing my a favour that they are willing to give me my money back. Very inconsiderate and patronizing statement if not just plain rude.

I also asked about my refund queue and aproximate date when they start shipping/refunding.

I have not yet received a reply since.

I cannot really understand what being capable to process refunds has to do with starting their shipment of Prospero X3. They use lack of personnel as an excuse. It is a really bizzare excuse. Allocationg one or two people would be enough to deal with the refunds. Also, once they start production and shipment then they will be really busy so the best time to deal with refunds is before that.

It sounded to more like because of some reason they do not wan to use their budget now to finance the refunds and use lack of personnel as an excuse.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:02:40 AM

No one is getting refunds directly from Black Arrow yet. Here is why.

I requested a refund on 22nd of May. I paid in USD. On 23rd I received a reply:

"We have removed your order from shipping queue and placed it on refunds queue.

If you wish to proceed with the refund, please understand and agree with the following:
1. We can only pay the same way the payment was made, Black Arrow is not an investment or insurance company and cannot accept to be taken advantage of.
2. A refund request is final. We will not accept to reinstate your order if you change your mind later.
3. As per agreed terms and conditions of sale, we are not obliged to issue you with a refund and this delay is acceptable. However, we are doing our best to keep everyone happy and we'll issue the refund.
4. To cover time used to refund this order, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

The date for all FIAT refunds is after we are able to ship our products. We will be able to issue refunds after we start shipping our products as at that time we can allocate personnel to process this type of refunds.

We will do our best to start FIAT refunds at an earlier date if we will have available personnel.

Unfortunately we cannot provide refund in FIAT currencies at the earlier date. If you wish refund for more than one order, we will refund all orders in one transfer to minimize the costs.

We apologize for inconvenience it may cause to you.

Please feel free to contact us if you will have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Sylvia
"

I asked to elaborate what they mean by "As per agreed terms and conditions of sale, we are not obliged to issue you with a refund".

"However, we are doing our best to keep everyone happy and we'll issue the refund".
This sounds like they are doing my a favour that they are willing to give me my money back. Very inconsiderate and patronizing statement if not just harshly unpleasant .

I also asked about my refund queue and aproximate date when they start shipping/refunding.

I have not yet received a reply since.

I cannot really understand what being capable to process refunds has to do with starting their shipment of Prospero X3. They use lack of personnel as an excuse. It is a really bizzare excuse. Allocationg one or two people would be enough to deal with the refunds. Also, once they start production and shipment then they will be really busy so the best time to deal with refunds is before that.

It sounded to more like because of some reason they do not wan to use their budget now to finance the refunds and use lack of personnel as an excuse.
Craige288

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:25:49 AM

LOL Sylvia is obviously BAs version of Apples Siri !  Ask her a question and you'll most likely get useless information back!
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:01:27 PM

In such case I have got a bad feeling that it all may turn into HashFast. With the difference that there is no way you can proceed with any disputes. That's what happenes when you order something from company on the other side of the globe in the country which is legally unreachable...
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:06:42 PM

In such case I have got a bad feeling that it all may turn into HashFast. With the difference that there is no way you can proceed with any disputes. That's what happenes when you order something from company on the other side of the globe in the country which is legally unreachable...

I bet Bobsag is sweating at this point, he's on the hook being US based.
Yeah, thank god i ordered through minersource. This is starting to look really dreadful, especially with the lies that the x-1 could "ship now caseless" yeah and that the case X-1 would ship early this week. I am just concerned about it actually coming during my July vacation because obviously it isn't coming in May.

I am concerned about it coming in my December vacation, sure would hate to miss Hawaii to plug in the extra 200 X-1's I get as compensation at that time.

Also, I doubt ordering through MinerSource will help that much.  Surely, Bobsag has the company set up as a LLC, and I doubt that they have much assets left as most money was probably used to refund the people he could.  So, probably a few thousand in the bank and maybe some miners as assets, but by the time litigation gets around, these will have shipped, you might recover some compensation, but you would destroy the company for anyone else who ordered,  and in truth, probably spend more going to court than you would get out.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:10:27 AM

I smell some scam here.
BA delay shipping many times with many reason.

I have a lession that DON'T WORK WITH CHINESE. Because they will f**k your ass

The guy calling the shots appears to be a Romanian living in the UK.
Craige288

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:59:35 AM

"The whole thing was always about money and there is no friend here for customers, but customers are still our friends" Smiley

Yep, that about sums it up!  We are their friends because we've given them a huge amount of money and we don't have a friend in them because they're not going to ship us any hardware.

These weekly updates are really getting to me now.  I wonder what amazing delay story they will come up with this time.

Time to find out exactly where the owner of this operation is living and if it's not China then we start action together.

The last payment I made for my compensation PSUs was to a bank account in the UK.
Craige288

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:25:03 AM

I posted a while ago regarding the ownership of BlackArrow but BlackArrow removed it due to not liking me posting public Documents on here.

They've removed many of my posts too and even banned me from the forum under one account but I have another now so that was a pointless exercise on their behalf.

Basic rule if it's the truth and they don't like what is said then they'll take it away real quickly before anyone sees it... and I mean really quickly!  Shame they're not that quick to answer simple but important questions.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

Breaking News!

Delay Train passenger suspects he's getting railroaded.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: