Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:30:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:05:46 AM

I don't even get a t-shirt, KnC is still looking good from my point of view.

Who cares about some shit-shirts? :-)
Why would someone want to be walking advertisement, playing a faithul and obedient consumer and pay even more with their consumerist loyalty with free advertising. Especially for such a greedy and inconsiderate company :-)

I still have hope of making this mining venture worthwhile, I've set my block eruptors to solo mine BTC... 25 BTC on its way!

You must have a lot of block erupters then haha Nice :-)
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:08:24 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 12:04:52 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

I don't even get a t-shirt, KnC is still looking good from my point of view.

Who cares about some shit-shirts? :-)
Why would someone want to be walking advertisement, playing a faithul and obedient consumer and pay even more with their mindless consumerist loyalty with free advertising. Especially for such a greedy and inconsiderate company :-)

They are still far better than Black Arrow fraudsters

I still have hope of making this mining venture worthwhile, I've set my block eruptors to solo mine BTC... 25 BTC on its way!

You must have a lot of block erupters then haha Nice :-)
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

Glass half full kinda guy eh?  Wink

greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:14:37 PM

Matt, tell us your suitcase is going to be full of X3s on your trip back!

Like everyone one else "involved" in this "project" he's in a purpetual state of being "tired" having just "gotten off a plane" so they can't get back to you about anything. David at this point is goddamn Phileas Fogg. Nobody involved in this project is willing to take responsibility for anything whatsoever when it comes to keeping customers even vaguely apprised of the situation
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:08:55 PM

thanks for bumping this to the top BA by deleting it.  Burn in hell you pricks...
Are these asshole scammers back to deleting posts? You do know it isn'tworth it to ddelete posts after a couple of days sinc everyone has already seen them.  Well just for good measure. Never order from BA. They are incompetent idiots who I wouldn't trust to serve my fries at McDonalds. Lying scamming pieces of shit, the lot of them. I hope karma meets up with you pricks and your facilities burn and your wives leave you for a more competent man.

Make sure you neg rep them everyone!
to start, a companies ToS means absolutely nothing.  They can write whatever they want in it, but if they violate the government laws, they may have as well written them in the sand on a beach, because they are worthless.  Now BA has decided to business in the U.S., the U.K., as well as a slew of other companies whose laws protect the consumer from unfair business practices such as this.  In the U.S. for example, you are allowed to request a refund even after the product is delivered for some period of time (someone can correct me on the exact length of days here as I am unsure off the top of my head) no questions asked.

Now, if a refund request was submitted prior to shipping, it is on the companies responsibility to oblige the request, and shipping the product blatantly ignores that.  Any judge will easily award the customer the lawsuit and make the seller refund for the product.  He should just make sure he has copies of all emails sent to and from BA, as well as copies of when his shipping notice was received and the tracking info.  Now being in China, that complicates things, and a rejected package will probably have a very hard time getting retribution even though the law is very clear.  This is because it can get messy when going international.  But the fact remains, that he has the right to request a refund at any point, regardless of what any ToS say on BA's.

Also, it can be proven that BA very clearly violated their own ToS many times.  The one I am referring to is when they said they needed to cash out the order money to pay for production.  There are many people who have tracked their bitcoins and they are still sitting in the same address that they were sent to, obviously not cashed out by BA.  Just another instance where the scum of the earth company has lied about what they are doing.
Quote from: sorehammer on July 23, 2014, 03:59:59 PM
You make BA sound like the knight from Monty Pythons Holy Grail lol

except instead of people laughing their asses off, they are tired and beaten at this sack of shit that lay before them.

EDIT:  Haven't tried to make their engineers cry in a while, so just so they don't forget, any person who has the balls to call themselves an engineer at BA is a fraud and should have any licensing that they may have to attain flushed down the toilet, where it can join the crap that used to own it.
How worthless is that Ipad looking "LCD" case?  Why would anyone need to google or search the internet from an X-1 or X-3?  What a waste of time, money, and energy to get that working.  Also look at it, there is no mention of the software working on it.  They have a picture of a log in screen (that a 3rd grader could code), but nothing of the actual unit stats.  Highly doubt they have them working with the units yet.
They were going on and on about how the power supply was custom made for them, and that the company was designing it based on their needs.  Looks like that was another lie, and they just bought this one and worked their design to fit with it.  And, on top of that, they are selling them to you at over twice what they paid for it (probably more than that as I am sure they got a large discount for ordering so many).

All this, and they keep saying they can't afford to give anything more as compensation, has anyone actually received any compensation in the first place?  It looks to me like the only thing that has shipped (poorly might I add) are originally ordered units, in the amount originally ordered.

Looks like the scum of the earth strikes again, showing that they only care about putting money in their pockets.
The joke of a company is BA, I especially like those wires that have to run all the way across the heatsinks to the other side of the board because someone didn't put fan connectors on both sides (sure hope they don't get too hot and melt).  Were the fans that were supposed to be in a push pull set up scrapped.  fans probably cost too much money and they had to leave one side out for better costs.

Still no LCD btw, wasn't that supposed to be in by now?

They must be done self mining and finally getting those all packaged up for you guys.

Make sure you neg rep these scammers here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=105804

Help me ensure they never receive another dollar of anyone's money again!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

Quote from: DebitMe on July 16, 2014, 07:29:55 PM
Quote from: david105396 on July 16, 2014, 07:29:06 PM
Quote from: mahowi on July 16, 2014, 02:39:37 PM
david105396 even doesn't answer on ecointalk. No responses and updates from BA now for 10 days.

Interesting. Guess you haven't really been reading the forum.

I guess you really haven't been shipping.

I can help you out David if you aren't seeing all of the complaints over on, "the forum"?  Would you like me to post some of the ones that stand out over here?  I just looked through the most recent page, and I would say that at least 75% of the posts are cursing your companies name and are hating their guts.  While the other 25% are things like. "+1" or "yea".  Sounds like things are going real smoothly.  Also not X-3 STILL!  That backplane sure worked out didn't it?  Oh what?  It did work and they are all currently running in house...who woulda thought?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:12:14 PM

Quote from: DebitMe on July 28, 2014, 01:33:00 PM
I, as well as a select group of individuals, will make it our work here on this forum to ensure that you never receive another dollar of anyone's money to piss away.  You are a sorry excuse for a company.

At least do me the courtesy and tell me how many bitcoins you have made mining on customer equipment this entire time while feeding lies about delays.

I am not sure why you are so upset. We have worked around all issues and we are currently shipping X1 and X3. If you are one of our customers you will receive your order shortly.
If you want me to look into your order, please let me know your order number and email address.

Regards!

AH HAHA, I got this yesterday in a PM.  How insolent, stupid, and incompetent do you have to be to really not understand why everyone, quite literally, hates your guts?  Currently shipping my ass.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:13:44 PM

I hope karma catches up to you guys and you and your facilities literally burn (but let bobsag know so he can get out in time).  This sorry excuse of a company is bringing down what bitcoin stands for and does nothing but to hurt its image.  Luckily, they aren't even competent enough to drive the difficulty up.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:39:06 PM

It's fairly obvious why BA themselves are not saying anything and using Matt Carson as a proxy, since he is not (at least officially) affiliated with BA, they can deny every single thing he says. This is very pertinent at this point because having failed to deliver, completely abandoned their ticketing system, and abandoned customer service altogether, everything they say officially is going to fall under scrutiny by Hong Kong and Shenzhen SAR business licensing officials because official complaints are already in process.

Good, I hope they are thrown so far under a bus.  Whatever happens to them is too good for what they deserve.  This company and every single one of their employees is shit.

greenlion

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

If I were BA I would immediately start deleting everything to do with the X3 compensation PSU situation, because that is some serious fraudulent solicitation of funds stuff going on right there.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:58:15 PM

Hey BA, just popped over to your forum as I haven't been there in a while.  Although, it seems I didn't miss much as everyone is still complaining and bitching about what fuck ups you guys are.  Way to really come through and deliver, you really seem to have this process down.  Oh wait, you haven't.  You have had chips for over 2 months, and absolutely nothing to show for it.  You couldn't engineer your way out of a paper bag.

Don't you think its kind of telling that a company has to delete almost every single post in their threads because people hate them so much?  Really good job with the compensation btw, still not a single person has gotten a compensation unit.  So that 50% compensation, yea thats basically worthless now.  And just in time for AsicMiner to announce they will about double the current network speed.  Way to go BA, lining your own pockets at the expense of your customers, not a good business plan, trust me.

greenlion

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:57:37 PM

I'm currently in the process of collecting information for initiating some official complaints to the appropriate government regulatory channels. It's basically done at this point, Black Arrow has acted only in bad faith failing to perform even the most obligatory communications outside of simply collecting our money.

This situation has deteriorated to the point where the only recourse will be had once they realize that we can hurt them badly going after them.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:48:35 PM

I'm currently in the process of collecting information for initiating some official complaints to the appropriate government regulatory channels. It's basically done at this point, Black Arrow has acted only in bad faith failing to perform even the most obligatory communications outside of simply collecting our money.

This situation has deteriorated to the point where the only recourse will be had once they realize that we can hurt them badly going after them.

OK, let's start with the basics. What is the name of the registered company? If you know that I can bring some documents to help you. It is a Honk Kong registered company?

Here's the annual report:

http://www.kiwi.nz/blackarrow/PS300015776549_01.pdf

Registered as Black Arrow Limited. 

Hong Kong registration.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:54:31 PM

I bet they think that these are empty words until they will be suddenly surprised. Same way as Hashfast, BFL, Bitimine and Virtual Mining Corporation were
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:02:16 PM

thanks for bumping this to the top BA by deleting it.  Burn in hell you pricks...
Are these asshole scammers back to deleting posts? You do know it isn'tworth it to ddelete posts after a couple of days sinc everyone has already seen them.  Well just for good measure. Never order from BA. They are incompetent idiots who I wouldn't trust to serve my fries at McDonalds. Lying scamming pieces of shit, the lot of them. I hope karma meets up with you pricks and your facilities burn and your wives leave you for a more competent man.

Make sure you neg rep them everyone!
to start, a companies ToS means absolutely nothing.  They can write whatever they want in it, but if they violate the government laws, they may have as well written them in the sand on a beach, because they are worthless.  Now BA has decided to business in the U.S., the U.K., as well as a slew of other companies whose laws protect the consumer from unfair business practices such as this.  In the U.S. for example, you are allowed to request a refund even after the product is delivered for some period of time (someone can correct me on the exact length of days here as I am unsure off the top of my head) no questions asked.

Now, if a refund request was submitted prior to shipping, it is on the companies responsibility to oblige the request, and shipping the product blatantly ignores that.  Any judge will easily award the customer the lawsuit and make the seller refund for the product.  He should just make sure he has copies of all emails sent to and from BA, as well as copies of when his shipping notice was received and the tracking info.  Now being in China, that complicates things, and a rejected package will probably have a very hard time getting retribution even though the law is very clear.  This is because it can get messy when going international.  But the fact remains, that he has the right to request a refund at any point, regardless of what any ToS say on BA's.

Also, it can be proven that BA very clearly violated their own ToS many times.  The one I am referring to is when they said they needed to cash out the order money to pay for production.  There are many people who have tracked their bitcoins and they are still sitting in the same address that they were sent to, obviously not cashed out by BA.  Just another instance where the scum of the earth company has lied about what they are doing.
Quote from: sorehammer on July 23, 2014, 03:59:59 PM
You make BA sound like the knight from Monty Pythons Holy Grail lol

except instead of people laughing their asses off, they are tired and beaten at this sack of shit that lay before them.

EDIT:  Haven't tried to make their engineers cry in a while, so just so they don't forget, any person who has the balls to call themselves an engineer at BA is a fraud and should have any licensing that they may have to attain flushed down the toilet, where it can join the crap that used to own it.
How worthless is that Ipad looking "LCD" case?  Why would anyone need to google or search the internet from an X-1 or X-3?  What a waste of time, money, and energy to get that working.  Also look at it, there is no mention of the software working on it.  They have a picture of a log in screen (that a 3rd grader could code), but nothing of the actual unit stats.  Highly doubt they have them working with the units yet.
They were going on and on about how the power supply was custom made for them, and that the company was designing it based on their needs.  Looks like that was another lie, and they just bought this one and worked their design to fit with it.  And, on top of that, they are selling them to you at over twice what they paid for it (probably more than that as I am sure they got a large discount for ordering so many).

All this, and they keep saying they can't afford to give anything more as compensation, has anyone actually received any compensation in the first place?  It looks to me like the only thing that has shipped (poorly might I add) are originally ordered units, in the amount originally ordered.

Looks like the scum of the earth strikes again, showing that they only care about putting money in their pockets.
The joke of a company is BA, I especially like those wires that have to run all the way across the heatsinks to the other side of the board because someone didn't put fan connectors on both sides (sure hope they don't get too hot and melt).  Were the fans that were supposed to be in a push pull set up scrapped.  fans probably cost too much money and they had to leave one side out for better costs.

Still no LCD btw, wasn't that supposed to be in by now?

They must be done self mining and finally getting those all packaged up for you guys.

Make sure you neg rep these scammers here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=105804

Help me ensure they never receive another dollar of anyone's money again!

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

Hey BA, just popped over to your forum as I haven't been there in a while.  Although, it seems I didn't miss much as everyone is still complaining and bitching about what fuck ups you guys are.  Way to really come through and deliver, you really seem to have this process down.  Oh wait, you haven't.  You have had chips for over 2 months, and absolutely nothing to show for it.  You couldn't engineer your way out of a paper bag.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

Don't you think its kind of telling that a company has to delete almost every single post in their threads because people hate them so much?  Really good job with the compensation btw, still not a single person has gotten a compensation unit.  So that 50% compensation, yea thats basically worthless now.  And just in time for AsicMiner to announce they will about double the current network speed.  Way to go BA, lining your own pockets at the expense of your customers, not a good business plan, trust me.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:02:43 PM

Quote from: greenlion on Today at 01:28:55 PM
It's fairly obvious why BA themselves are not saying anything and using Matt Carson as a proxy, since he is not (at least officially) affiliated with BA, they can deny every single thing he says. This is very pertinent at this point because having failed to deliver, completely abandoned their ticketing system, and abandoned customer service altogether, everything they say officially is going to fall under scrutiny by Hong Kong and Shenzhen SAR business licensing officials because official complaints are already in process.

Good, I hope they are thrown so far under a bus.  Whatever happens to them is too good for what they deserve.  This company and every single one of their employees is shit.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:02:58 PM

I, as well as a select group of individuals, will make it our work here on this forum to ensure that you never receive another dollar of anyone's money to piss away.  You are a sorry excuse for a company.

At least do me the courtesy and tell me how many bitcoins you have made mining on customer equipment this entire time while feeding lies about delays.

I am not sure why you are so upset. We have worked around all issues and we are currently shipping X1 and X3. If you are one of our customers you will receive your order shortly.
If you want me to look into your order, please let me know your order number and email address.

Regards!

AH HAHA, I got this yesterday in a PM.  How insolent, stupid, and incompetent do you have to be to really not understand why everyone, quite literally, hates your guts?  Currently shipping my ass.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:07:50 PM

Regards!

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: