Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:07:22 PM

has blackarrow account being hijacked? that's not the way to deal with customers, even if they may not be real customers..

Still not sure why anyone in this thread is being called a non-customer.  BA is basing that off of assumptions because we won't tell them order information because they have threatened in the past to withhold compensation or move troublemakers to the back of the order line.  So any sane person would keep that completely hidden.

And yes, you are correct, that is no way to deal with customers.  Then again, BA is barely a real company, so it kind of makes sense in a backwards kind of way.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:43:44 PM

has blackarrow account being hijacked? that's not the way to deal with customers, even if they may not be real customers..

Still not sure why anyone in this thread is being called a non-customer.  BA is basing that off of assumptions because we won't tell them order information because they have threatened in the past to withhold compensation or move troublemakers to the back of the order line.  So any sane person would keep that completely hidden.

simply because that is seemingly the excuse to delete posts.  they concocted an excuse and used it, seems to me.  oldest trick on the planet.

and you're right, not handing over an order number is not evidence that you are not a customer, it is evidence that you've been paying attention to their behavior and statements. 
btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:22:55 PM

We are currently improving ... and will be trying to ... during the following months.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

We have always been upfront and never lied to our customers. We always kept them up to date with what is going on.
This are two lies!

You told me via PM "we'll ship it to you shortly." on May 15, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294197.msg6747280#msg6747280

Today is July 30, 2014: NOTHING HAPPEND. NO X3 Shipping. NOTHING!

There you go BA, someone you have verified as a customer, outright showing a lie coming straight from your account.  Care to make a comment?

greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:28:06 AM

Ready for a real "conspiration" theory?

There is no actual "company" per se. The "blackarrow" user account is just the criminal Mr. Sovu himself sitting in England. The entire thing is crudely outsourced on a very ad hoc basis without any real management to speak of, hence the lack of updates and the ridiculous things like 3 separate "teams" working on the SPI issue.
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1032

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:07:33 AM

There is no actual "company" per se. The "blackarrow" user account is just the criminal Mr. Sovu himself sitting in England. The entire thing is crudely outsourced on a very ad hoc basis without any real management to speak of, hence the lack of updates and the ridiculous things like 3 separate "teams" working on the SPI issue.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:35:54 AM

Well I have asked time and time again, what has BA actually done?  They have told us that the chip was designed by a group at I think it was Versilicon then sent off for manufacturing.  The backplanes had to have other teams come in to fix the issues because BA wasn't competent enough to even do that.  They have outsourced every single other part, so basically, there only job has been to receive units, write software, assemble, and ship.

Now they have said, there are many factories around that they can use to assemble, and yet, this has been a total shit storm as they can't seem to get it right.

Receive parts, it has taken at least 5 different LCD companies and who knows how many companies to get the case designed (still never figured out what happened to the plastic ones).  Then power supplies have had major screw ups, and apparently, now the control board (which I guess they didn't even design) isn't right.  Sure doesn't sound like they got this part right.

Write software...well, look at past posts.  They have continuously said that it will take "x" number of weeks to have whatever piece of software written.  Units ship, and software is buggy, things don't seem to work properly, and the "surprise" which apparently is just being able to daisy chain them together (which is worthless since they didn't tell us this and anyone expecting any number of these units probably already has the infrastructure in place to handle multiple units.), still has not been released.  So they can't even write software in a timely manner.

Ship...Don't even need to write anything here as I think it is pretty self evident they have fallen flat on their asses on this one.

So, that leaves customer service as what they are actually doing.  I think their customer service can pretty much be classified as a joke at this point.  You have a known criminal running this shady operation, and doesn't have anything better to do than counter legitimate questions with nonsense on these forums.

So I would have to say, that everything about BA has been a fail.  They can barely assemble a device, much less a properly working one.  I must agree with Dogie on his "F" rating of this failure of an endeavor.

Oh and BA, you keep asking me to stop and go away.  Well you must not have read my terms when you accepted my order.  They clearly state, that in the event of nondelivery or utter incompetence on the part of the manufacturer, I am entitled to do whatever I want, as long as it doesn't stray from the truth, in calling them out as much as necessary, up until a time that I am either satisfied or paid a bribe of 10 bitcoins.  Now obviously, it is much more cleaner than that, but you get the gist.  So I wish I could go away and forget you stupid asses, but since we both must abide by our ToS, it just doesn't seem like I am able to.

Good morning (I assume its your morning about now), I hope your chi isn't too effected by the utter shit storm you have created for yourselves.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:42:49 AM

Oh and BA, you keep asking me to stop and go away.  Well you must not have read my terms when you accepted my order.  They clearly state, that in the event of nondelivery or utter incompetence on the part of the manufacturer, I am entitled to do whatever I want, as long as it doesn't stray from the truth, in calling them out as much as necessary, up until a time that I am either satisfied or paid a bribe of 10 bitcoins.  Now obviously, it is much more cleaner than that, but you get the gist.  So I wish I could go away and forget you stupid asses, but since we both must abide by our ToS, it just doesn't seem like I am able to.

Good morning (I assume its your morning about now), I hope your chi isn't too effected by the utter shit storm you have created for yourselves.

You been talking to Phinny boy,ain't cha!!!  Cheesy  You got to meet them in PERSON to get the 10 BTC,there may be other requirements too,PM Phin for the details  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:47:15 AM

Well I have asked time and time again, what has BA actually done?  They have told us that the chip was designed by a group at I think it was Versilicon then sent off for manufacturing.  The backplanes had to have other teams come in to fix the issues because BA wasn't competent enough to even do that.  They have outsourced every single other part, so basically, there only job has been to receive units, write software, assemble, and ship.

Now they have said, there are many factories around that they can use to assemble, and yet, this has been a total shit storm as they can't seem to get it right.

Receive parts, it has taken at least 5 different LCD companies and who knows how many companies to get the case designed (still never figured out what happened to the plastic ones).  Then power supplies have had major screw ups, and apparently, now the control board (which I guess they didn't even design) isn't right.  Sure doesn't sound like they got this part right.

Write software...well, look at past posts.  They have continuously said that it will take "x" number of weeks to have whatever piece of software written.  Units ship, and software is buggy, things don't seem to work properly, and the "surprise" which apparently is just being able to daisy chain them together (which is worthless since they didn't tell us this and anyone expecting any number of these units probably already has the infrastructure in place to handle multiple units.), still has not been released.  So they can't even write software in a timely manner.

Ship...Don't even need to write anything here as I think it is pretty self evident they have fallen flat on their asses on this one.

So, that leaves customer service as what they are actually doing.  I think their customer service can pretty much be classified as a joke at this point.  You have a known criminal running this shady operation, and doesn't have anything better to do than counter legitimate questions with nonsense on these forums.

So I would have to say, that everything about BA has been a fail.  They can barely assemble a device, much less a properly working one.  I must agree with Dogie on his "F" rating of this failure of an endeavor.

+1, tour de force of common sense.

How about collectng money? Surely they at least did that competently?
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:49:02 AM

You been talking to Phinny boy,ain't cha!!!  Cheesy  You got to meet them in PERSON to get the 10 BTC,there may be other requirements too,PM Phin for the details  Cheesy

Haha I don't really want their money, just thought that would be funny in a BS ToS, also I don't expect them to pay me anything.  Also I dont want to meet them in person, I probably would hate them even more as they are probably as scummy as they are behind a internet account, but with a lot less balls would be my guess.

That being said, I am not sure what my price point would be to go away, why not make me an offer BA?

notbatman
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:06:44 AM

Every day I'm reminded what an idiot I am for pre-ordering from Black Arrow. These last 8 months have been one of the most negative experiences of my entire life.

I made a huge financial decision based on their lies and now I have to deal with the bullshit they caused for me every day. I really hate this fucking company.

You want a conspiracy theory?

Black Arrow's other business is credit card readers, perhaps Alex was made an offer by the credit card companies to sour Bitcoiners. MC already has lobbyists in the US congress so I know they're actively working on Bitcoin.

This delay looks like a total charade and if they're not mining with our boards then it's some kind of economic warfare. 
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:21:15 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 09:18:51 AM by notbatman

It's the 31st of July and X1 order #3xx is asking where the fuck his miner is and the only report of an X3 being shipped is from the biggest uncle tom on ecointalk. So much for shipping all the miners by the end of the month as per the last update.

So what is it, mining with our boards or conducting economic warfare on behalf of the CC companies?

This shit stinks!
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:10:17 AM

We will be now insuring all X1 shipments out of our facility here for $499, as a large number of customers paid close to that value after everything is considered. We will also be upgrading our packing significantly, as to better insure our packages get out safely. Applies to US customers only.

Better than BA who fill in a legal document put a valid of $100 for the X1's when shipping. I wonder how long until someone comes after them for not legally declaring the value correctly than people actually paid. WHat BA should do legally is declare the cost of the goods what someone actually paid for it.

The current market value of a 100Gh/s miner is about $100, their declaration is spot on.

I'm sure Jumbley will confirm that his X3 sub-units arrived with declarations of $1500 each when they show up.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:55:01 PM

I paid minersource on 12/2/13 order #400 for 2 X1's, which ultimately turned into #2434A on their new system... i have yet to get any tracking info.. Communication with minersource has been excellent in the past, but i havent been keeping up with this in the last few weeks.. are we still this far behind?
i received an email yesterday from Dan. mine is supposed to ship by friday 1 Aug. he says if i dont get a tracking number to contact them back. i know its not MS' fault but im also in a pickle for buying this product. if i dont get my tracking number tomorrow, i will certainly raise a stink. if they cant get me what i ordered then ill take something of equal or more value.

You might want to rethink the bolded portion.  You paid close to 400 dollars for this equipment and it is currently worth about $100.  So you really want something of equal or greater value than you paid.

BA's equipment is all but worthless at this point.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:32:41 PM

I paid minersource on 12/2/13 order #400 for 2 X1's, which ultimately turned into #2434A on their new system... i have yet to get any tracking info.. Communication with minersource has been excellent in the past, but i havent been keeping up with this in the last few weeks.. are we still this far behind?
i received an email yesterday from Dan. mine is supposed to ship by friday 1 Aug. he says if i dont get a tracking number to contact them back. i know its not MS' fault but im also in a pickle for buying this product. if i dont get my tracking number tomorrow, i will certainly raise a stink. if they cant get me what i ordered then ill take something of equal or more value.

You might want to rethink the bolded portion.  You paid close to 400 dollars for this equipment and it is currently worth about $100.  So you really want something of equal or greater value than you paid.

BA's equipment is all but worthless at this point.
thats what i meant. i used the specific value of what i paid in the email with Dan and what i wanted from their store if they couldnt get the X1 to me.

I know, I just enjoy reminding BA of how much of a failure they are.  Their miners are worth less than a quarter of their original purchase price, and they don't seem to care about how much they screwed everyone over.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:35:01 PM

When when the guys in lederhosen shipped Black Adder the magic crystals the Black Adder Bitcoin Calculator was offered up for sale on their website with shipping "around May 15th" (give or take 82 days).

Lets take a walk down to the Retroactive Bitcoin Calculator and see what 82 days of Bitcoin calculating will bring the proud owner of a shiny new BABC (2Th/s). http://retrocalc.net

The RBC says "5.9704 BTC".

That currently buys $3552.388 USD according to Bitstamp.

Now what about the poor fools last year (2013) who didn't have giant illuminated red flags waving in their faces, how many Bitcoins did the serpent tempt them with?

...and the RBC says "21.402 BTC".

Just in case the reader didn't pay attention in math class that's $12734.19 USD.

breakingcode

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:33:08 PM

When when the guys in lederhosen shipped Black Adder the magic crystals the Black Adder Bitcoin Calculator was offered up for sale on their website with shipping "around May 15th" (give or take 82 days).

Lets take a walk down to the Retroactive Bitcoin Calculator and see what 82 days of Bitcoin calculating will bring the proud owner of a shiny new BABC (2Th/s). http://retrocalc.net

The RBC says "5.9704 BTC".

That currently buys $3552.388 USD according to Bitstamp.

Now what about the poor fools last year (2013) who didn't have giant illuminated red flags waving in their faces, how many Bitcoins did the serpent tempt them with?

...and the RBC says "21.402 BTC".

Just in case the reader didn't pay attention in math class that's $12734.19 USD.

Someone out there made a mega fuckton of BTC off this little fubar'd situation.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:41:50 PM

Especially when you start to add up how much they probably made off of self mining with customer equipment.  Remember, they have had chips for over 2 months now, you really think they were just sitting there doing nothing?

Ren13B

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:00:24 PM

I find it hard to believe they have been staging all of these delays and customer complaints about broken miners so they could secretly mine for the past 2 months.  If they are mining with customer equipment then it's only been a couple weeks.

Especially when you start to add up how much they probably made off of self mining with customer equipment.  Remember, they have had chips for over 2 months now, you really think they were just sitting there doing nothing?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:38:01 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: