Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:03:11 PM

How can we ship your order first if you do not let us know what order you want to be shipped?
What kind of consequences can we threaten with?

Looks like people's orders will get expedited if you file a complaint.  Everyone file a complaint and refuse your miners.  These scum know they are shipping worthless products otherwise they would be over the moon to have you cancel your order.  They don't want it, why should you have to get it.

A perfect example of not standing behind ones own product.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:25:59 PM

Yes that's the one
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:27:50 PM

I dont see how its possible for them to refund everyone when they have already spent all the money?

How about the mountain of btc they sit on. You can easily track their wallet and see how much they've got.

They prefer to hoard it for themselves than sell it and process the refunds...
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:02:27 PM

Now BA is posting my personal info in my trust setting?

Regardless of your reasoning, that is -again- seriously out of order, petty and unprofessional blackarrow. Get your house in order and sort your act out.

That's more than unprofessional. I have never seen such a childish behaviour by any company. No wonder this whole mess happened if the company is led by a few pubescent teenagers.

It's pretty clear at this point this isn't really a company, it's just one or two assholes max.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:46:22 PM

If that's true, than at this point Black Arrow should justcontinue to mine with the things so they can earn enough money to finish them and ship them out.

I do believe they don't have much money, it's why they don't give anyone a refund.  But if they are at the point of just closing the doors and not finishing the hardware, well then I would hope they use some common sense and just mine for the money they need.  Otherwise we're all screwed regardless.

I fixed the above for you Smiley

Does anyone have a link to the blockchain address that they haven't moved the bitcoin off of?  It would be interesting to see how much they have just sitting around that they never cashed out...even though they said they would (Hey BA there is another lie to add to your totals if your keeping tally, I understand if the count got to be more than you can keep track of on your hands, math can be really hard).

DonRavy

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:50:03 PM

To be frank, I don't care really. My lawsuit will go ahead, no matter if they do have the money or not. If all else fails, it's off to cellblock A with the culprits, especially since I'm not just filing for a refund, but loss of profit as well (in addition to pushing for personal liability of the people @BA involved due to gross negligence; edit: oh and I'll definitely inform Interpol about Mr. Sovu, let's see what comes out of that).

I'm pretty content when it comes to the legal proceedings, either I get my money, or I'll get my money slower/later and they'll face jailtime, win-win. I won't even go into the details of their BTC wallet, which apparently still has enough funds in it that were never touched at all. And to be frank, Mr. BlackArrow himself said that refunds are just a time/manpower issue, not a monetary one, so yeah, make of that what you will.

To add some more icing on the cake, have this:

https://i.imgur.com/CNpoDPR.jpg

Don't know if I should laugh or cry tbh.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:11:37 PM

Interpol?  Interpol acts like a liaison between different country's police.  They don't really investigate anything.  They just get information on criminals from other investigating bodies and send that information to others.  You'd have to go to your local police, tell them about Sovu (Or whoever) and then that police would contact interpol and tell them about their active investigation.  At which point, when he is picked up in Swaziland or whatever, Interpol is notified and they hand him over to your local police.

You might be watching too many TV shows of Interpol flying around making arrests.  

From Interpol's FAQ:  

"How do I report a crime to INTERPOL?"

"If you have information about a crime being planned or that has been committed, or if you are the victim of a crime, you should report this to your local or national police authorities. They can then access the appropriate INTERPOL channels if required. The INTERPOL General Secretariat can deal only with information provided by the appropriate law enforcement agencies, not members of the public."

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:14:59 PM

HAHA BA's biggest cheerleader and self proclaimed liason between BA and the community, Jumbley, who got his X-3 first because, "he kept a cool head and worked with them instead of against them" has his for sale on Ebay.

http://ecointalk.net/topic/1228-jumbleys-x3/
Here is his post showing the miner in all its glory...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bitcoin-miner-Black-Arrow-Prospero-X-3-2000Ghash-second-/231300584172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35da96d2ec
Here is the same miner/picture on Ebay!  Pretty good feedback on the Ebay account, so I doubt it would be someone stupid enough to steal pictures to try and scam.  It most probably is him.

So BA, even your cheerleader's are jumping ship right after receiving their units, if that doesn't tell you they are trash IDK what will.  Oh maybe the fact that you won't refund and keep them yourselves, you don't even want your own shit.

DonRavy

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

Interpol?  Interpol acts like a liaison between different country's police.  They don't really investigate anything.  They just get information on criminals from other investigating bodies and send that information to others.  You'd have to go to your local police, tell them about Sovu (Or whoever) and then that police would contact interpol and tell them about their active investigation.  At which point, when he is picked up in Swaziland or whatever, Interpol is notified and they hand him over to your local police.

You might be watching too many TV shows of Interpol flying around making arrests.  

From Interpol's FAQ:  

"How do I report a crime to INTERPOL?"

"If you have information about a crime being planned or that has been committed, or if you are the victim of a crime, you should report this to your local or national police authorities. They can then access the appropriate INTERPOL channels if required. The INTERPOL General Secretariat can deal only with information provided by the appropriate law enforcement agencies, not members of the public."

My friend you might be in over your head here. I won't walk up to big bad Mr. Interpol and cry that Mr. Sovu ("or whoever", you know him personally as far as I understood from your posts on ecointalk, so your reply here is no surprise) stole my ice cream. But I'm sure they are interested in Sovu's shenannigans and avoidance of prosecution in Romania. How I do that really isn't your business, I thank you however, for this oh so valuable lesson about operating procedures of Interpol, I'm truly impressed by your knowledge and google-fu >tips fedora. If I hadn't been lectured by your superior intellect, I might've made a fool out of myself, golly gee. Sarcasm aside, I'm pretty confident, that I know a tiny bit more about law in general, international law, conflicts of jurisdiction and international litigation of civil and criminal law than you do Mr. Jumbley, so put a sock in it. You might be able to pull off your BS on ecointalk, screwing people over for your friend in Reading, it ain't that easy here.

So all the while I'll keep on watching too many TV shows of Interpol flying around making arrests, you my friend can go right back sucking BA's dick, since you got your X-3 nice and cozy in your home already (or on ebay by now, guess that's fine too). Gee, I wonder if that connection to Alex helped with your place in the queue...

edit: just so people know who they're dealing with here and that you're all cuddley with Mr. Alex the scammer, how's that for a cookie

https://i.imgur.com/HbbufbC.jpg
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:51:28 PM

Quote from: blackarrow on July 29, 2014, 11:20:06 PM
Quote from: greenlion on July 29, 2014, 10:37:19 PM
I'm sorry, but this is just a little too convenient that all of a sudden certain support logins don't work and won't even process a password reset. There is no way that I'm messaging my order information just so you can make good on your earlier threats denying the full compensation.
Everything is a conspiration for you ... The IPS's DNS is down. Can you please try now? We switched to google's dns.
The only person here who is conspiratorial is you, for thinking that anyone who speaks negatively of the infallible, impeccable and omnipotent blackarrow must be getting paid by a competitor. No competitor would pay others to speak negatively of you because your reputation is well known. Other companies are selling their product without needing to shit talk the shit stain of a company Merlion Holdings aka Blackarrow aka Alexandru Ion Sovu - international criminal.
And I fucking dare you to delete this. I'll repost it a million times.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
goozman96

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:54:36 PM

Quote from: btmtb on August 04, 2014, 03:29:13 AM
I asked xbtec what the deal connection is and they said:

"Hello there,

1. We have tried to work as the resellers of Black Arrow in Russia but rapidly understood that they are can not produce their hardware in time and stopped all the relations.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/reseller-status-of-xbtek-has-been-canceled.html

2. We have bought the email base from Black arrow. If you do not want to receive information from us, just click on the unsubscribe button in the bottom of the email and we will not disturb you.

Sorry for inconvenience."
(I've added the emphasis)

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Explain yourself Black Arrow.

They're in serious breach of their own terms and conditions, along with the data protection laws of most civilised country's:
"Personal Data
14.1 Personal data provided to Us within the framework of an order for Products will be recorded and processed by Us and may also be transferred to the third party providers (such as hosting providers or payment processing providers) for the execution of the order for Products. The Purchaser hereby consents to such processing of personal data. We are the personal data controller for the personal data that We process. We shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Purchasers personal data. You at any time contact Us to receive more information about Our processing of your personal data and to correct any inaccurate personal information.

Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses."
Let's be clear, this company have no get-out under the 'conducting our business or servicing you' as this applies to the execution of the trade in question, such as releasing addresses to the delivery company (DHL/UPS etc) and payment processors for the transactions.
This just never ends. I really hope someone sues blackarrow into oblivion. Never have I been so disgusted by a single company.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
goozman96

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:54:57 PM

I will keep posting. Keep deleting me. We'll see who gets tired first.
I would like to see someone take legal action against these toddler engineers and management at black arrow. Perhaps that guy who is out 25k? Keep us posted.

Everyone should read blackarrow's trust feedback.

It's funny. The more they delete this message, the more exposure it gets, because more people will see it. Alex fucking Sovu should familiarize himself with the Streisand Effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Petition for blackarrow to be on default negative trust list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712294.msg8045959#msg8045959

goozman96

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:57:04 PM

@terrapinflyer
I think you got singled out by BA because your negative trust feedback actually has teeth since you're on the default trust list, thus giving BA that red text under their name. I feel like you should check your legal options and perhaps get a subpeona from a court to force bitcointalk to remove your private information in your trust feedback.

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:03:06 AM

My friend you might be in over your head here. I won't walk up to big bad Mr. Interpol and cry that Mr. Sovu ("or whoever", you know him personally as far as I understood from your posts on ecointalk, so your reply here is no surprise) stole my ice cream. But I'm sure they are interested in Sovu's shenannigans and avoidance of prosecution in Romania. How I do that really isn't your business, I thank you however, for this oh so valuable lesson about operating procedures of Interpol, I'm truly impressed by your knowledge and google-fu >tips fedora. If I hadn't been lectured by your superior intellect, I might've made a fool out of myself, golly gee. Sarcasm aside, I'm pretty confident, that I know a tiny bit more about law in general, international law, conflicts of jurisdiction and international litigation of civil and criminal law than you do Mr. Jumbley, so put a sock in it. You might be able to pull off your BS on ecointalk, screwing people over for your friend in Reading, it ain't that easy here.

So all the while I'll keep on watching too many TV shows of Interpol flying around making arrests, you my friend can go right back sucking BA's dick, since you got your X-3 nice and cozy in your home already (or on ebay by now, guess that's fine too). Gee, I wonder if that connection to Alex helped with your place in the queue...

edit: just so people know who they're dealing with here and that you're all cuddley with Mr. Alex the scammer, how's that for a cookie

Dude, shut up, you sound like a raving lunatic.  I'm not Jumbly.  Haha... 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:17:12 AM

Dude, shut up, you sound like a raving lunatic.  I'm not Jumbly.  Haha...  

I was going to say, that's not Jumbley, tempest bas his own account on ecointalk.  but if your sueing the pants off of BA then I support you DonRavy, just remember, everyone here is on your side against these scum asshole shitbags.

take them down, they deserve the worst fate the law can bring.  tell me David, is that still execution in China for fraud?

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:58:59 AM

It's just getting better each day, I can't personally fathom how BA (and to a degree MS I guess) can sink any lower. Worst business and engineering practices I have ever witnessed, BA behaving like a spoiled brat or scorned woman, utterly pathetic.

Since it seems gloves are off, I'll just leave this here

riiiight, cause that's how it works.

the judge awards people bags of non-functional electronic parts.  "Here you go, Mr Ravy.  25 lbs of circuit boards and a couple hundred led's.  Maybe you can build some modern art and sell it on ebay."

I don't believe a word of that rubbish or anything they say at this point.  Exactly 0%.

and in the latest update are they telling us that this team of engineering professionals couldn't design a high end system that could ship without the boards popping out?  

or, hey, maybe a shipping drop test?  ever hear of that?  there are services to perform it, but on a base level you can do that yourself.  find the standard for guidance on procedures, pack the item, or a group of items, as you intend to ship it and drop the damn things a few times to see if the packing provisions are adequate.  it is that simple.  does anyone have any experience on this entire squad in anything whatsoever?  

all of that cost people another week, apparently.  thanks BA for continuing to provide the comic relief the mining community needs.  ::facepalm::

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:26:39 AM

Quote from: tempestb on August 06, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

If that's true, than at this point Black Arrow should justcontinue to mine with the things so they can earn enough money to finish them and ship them out.

I do believe they don't have much money, it's why they don't give anyone a refund.  But if they are at the point of just closing the doors and not finishing the hardware, well then I would hope they use some common sense and just mine for the money they need.  Otherwise we're all screwed regardless.

I fixed the above for you Smiley

Does anyone have a link to the blockchain address that they haven't moved the bitcoin off of?  It would be interesting to see how much they have just sitting around that they never cashed out...even though they said they would (Hey BA there is another lie to add to your totals if your keeping tally, I understand if the count got to be more than you can keep track of on your hands, math can be really hard).

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:26:48 AM

HAHA BA's biggest cheerleader and self proclaimed liason between BA and the community, Jumbley, who got his X-3 first because, "he kept a cool head and worked with them instead of against them" has his for sale on Ebay.

http://ecointalk.net/topic/1228-jumbleys-x3/
Here is his post showing the miner in all its glory...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bitcoin-miner-Black-Arrow-Prospero-X-3-2000Ghash-second-/231300584172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35da96d2ec
Here is the same miner/picture on Ebay!  Pretty good feedback on the Ebay account, so I doubt it would be someone stupid enough to steal pictures to try and scam.  It most probably is him.

So BA, even your cheerleader's are jumping ship right after receiving their units, if that doesn't tell you they are trash IDK what will.  Oh maybe the fact that you won't refund and keep them yourselves, you don't even want your own shit.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:26:56 AM

Quote from: tempestb on Today at 02:03:06 AM

Quote from: DonRavy on August 06, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

Dude, shut up, you sound like a raving lunatic.  I'm not Jumbly.  Haha... 

I was going to say, that's not Jumbley, tempest bas his own account on ecointalk.  but if your sueing the pants off of BA then I support you DonRavy, just remember, everyone here is on your side against these scum asshole shitbags.

take them down, they deserve the worst fate the law can bring.  tell me David, is that still execution in China for fraud?

goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:23:31 AM

@terrapinflyer
I think you got singled out by BA because your negative trust feedback actually has teeth since you're on the default trust list, thus giving BA that red text under their name. I feel like you should check your legal options and perhaps get a subpeona from a court to force bitcointalk to remove your private information in your trust feedback.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: