Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
goozman96

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:00:40 PM

Got an email back from Minersource.

Should I get added to the refund queue and wait it out, or get MS store credit immediately to get potentially a Rocket Box in a few days?

What you guys think?
It's funny how when I requested to have some Dragons or SP-10s sent to me in lieu of the X-3, they said that they can't do hardware exchanges and instead gave me a reduced value refund.

You really need to file a complaint here, http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx. There is no way that will hold up in court.
Done. Feels much better now. We'll see if anything ever comes of it.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:01:33 PM

Got an email back from Minersource.

Should I get added to the refund queue and wait it out, or get MS store credit immediately to get potentially a Rocket Box in a few days?

What you guys think?
It's funny how when I requested to have some Dragons or SP-10s sent to me in lieu of the X-3, they said that they can't do hardware exchanges and instead gave me a reduced value refund.
See update.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:02:12 PM

I'd recommend everyone to submit a trust rating for blackarrow's website.
Install Web Of Trust if you don't already have it.
Go to blackarrowsoftware.com
Click the WOT icon. Rate it.
I gave them the lowest rating and chose the options "poor customer experience" and "scam"

goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:02:44 PM

That is a scam site. See my post in the scam accusations thread.
They are offering the 1TH version for BTC1.5, which is much lower than anywhere legitimate.

I've been reading these things are being delivered, is this not the actual site?
Have they been delivered from that website? They link to a video of Jack from LightningAsics and I confirmed with Jack that that is not his site. That, plus the super cheap price and no acceptance of credit cards or PayPal (a reversible form of payment) leads me to be highly skeptical of that site at the very least.
Also, the social media links at the top simply go to the homepages of those sites.

I'd contact susan.wu1989@163.com
And see if their name is Jin..

goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:03:06 PM

I got a Dragon Miner (1TH/s) for $1500 + shipping. Suck it, Blackarrow.

goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:03:20 PM

goozman96 can I make a suggestion chap just walk away then your clear and no one can accuse you of jack just a bit of friendly advice as I have loved reading your posts here and ecoin, not meant to be rude in any way shape or form go in peace Smiley
Indeed. I just have a knack for alerting people to the situation. I just thought that it was quite novel to be accused of such things when I consider myself probably the most civil of their disgruntled customers. Still interested in seeing where I physically threatened anyone. Cheesy
See update.

goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

LOL Minersource is claiming that I flame and threaten them on the forums. This is hilarious. Would anyone care to show me an example of a post I've made that was flaming/threatening towards minersource? Oh, maybe I shouldn't make this post since it can be considered threatening, right? Lmao.. What a joke.
If I'm gonna be accused of such actions then maybe I should live up to the accusations.. But that would be childish and I won't stoop to their level. This company seems to enjoy making enemies.

See update.

goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

A tip for people reposting deleted posts from BA: in your PM telling you that your post was deleted, click the "Reply with quote" link on the right (open in a new tab) and then copy it from there and paste here. This will allow the formating to be the same as the original post.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:09:06 PM

A tip for people reposting deleted posts from BA: in your PM telling you that your post was deleted, click the "Reply with quote" link on the right (open in a new tab) and then copy it from there and paste here. This will allow the formating to be the same as the original post.

+1

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
goozman96

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:22:43 PM

HAHAHA, well, you my friend got ripped off.  Should have bought 3 S3's...less power usage and more hash...

Suck it, guy who doesn't do proper research before purchasing.
For your info, I had bought that over a month ago, before the S3 was even announced. I just reposted the post because BA decided to delete a bunch of my old posts. And I've already returned over 40% of my initial investment. Plus, I have free electricity, so IDGAF about efficiency.

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:15:32 PM

holy crap is that an open offer to me also and is there a limit on how many cause at this point i'd at least have something ?

Sure, you can apply for one or more free X1s.

We'll be making a top 10 of the best posts from this thread. The best contributor will get 10 X1 for free, the next one 9 and so on.

In order to subscribe please submit your contribution with links towards your best posts to this email:

top10trolls.com@blackarrowsoftware.com

Mr Sean Garvey
as well as Mr. Gage have already subscribed and they are waiting anxiously to win.

Regards!

Prizes to be delivered next week, no doubt.

I think the top 10 posts idea is a good one from BlackArrow.  I guess that goes to show that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Here's My Top 10 Black Arrow Statements/Posts - some paraphrasing may be done.

1.  Next week.
2.  We have never misled our customers
3.  We raised most of the money from investors (but have none for refunds)
4.  Our ASIC will be profitable or no ASIC will be and all mining will stop.
5.  We think the bitcoin mining calculators are wrong.
6.  We are on time, or a little ahead.
7.  Someone is paying people to post on this thread to keep customers away from us.
8.  We've started the design in June. The only difference between us and our competitors is that we do not give unrealistic time frames which we know we cannot meet
9.  you are guaranteed to get a price 25% below the market price ($/ghash) at the time of shipment.
10.  whoever trusts us now, we promise that will help them to mine profitably after February as well. If you keep supporting other companies who have ripped you off until now, you'll barely get your ROI back.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:02:52 PM

Sorry, except this one, this is one of my favorites. Smiley

HAHA BA's biggest cheerleader and self proclaimed liason between BA and the community, Jumbley, who got his X-3 first because, "he kept a cool head and worked with them instead of against them" has his for sale on Ebay.

http://ecointalk.net/topic/1228-jumbleys-x3/
Here is his post showing the miner in all its glory...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bitcoin-miner-Black-Arrow-Prospero-X-3-2000Ghash-second-/231300584172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35da96d2ec
Here is the same miner/picture on Ebay!  Pretty good feedback on the Ebay account, so I doubt it would be someone stupid enough to steal pictures to try and scam.  It most probably is him.

So BA, even your cheerleader's are jumping ship right after receiving their units, if that doesn't tell you they are trash IDK what will.  Oh maybe the fact that you won't refund and keep them yourselves, you don't even want your own shit.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:03:05 PM

OK! If you really want to make it right by your customers, then start by answering some simple questions, I will try to keep them very to the point that should require short concise answers...

We have always been upfront and never lied to our customers. We always kept them up to date with what is going on.

Why, when it was less than two months until February 28th, did you state numerous times that you were on track to meet your shipping targets, knowing full well that no tape out process has begun?

That is one instance, there are others that I or others could easily find.

We are currently improving in every way and will be trying to make up towards our customers during the following months.

How can you justify, making it up to your customers in the coming MONTHS?  Your chips are already behind other manufacturers, and are only getting more outdated with each passing day.  The X-1 comp is already practically worthless, and the X-3 is approaching that point.
Do you honestly believe that any single customer will make back the bitcoin they spent on your machines?  And if so, please detail out how and why you think that?

Most of our customers are entitled to be upset for this delay but we think the garbage going on in this thread is unacceptable and must be pruned.

Please point out where any person has lied or spread falsities about your company (besides yourselves).  Everything I have said is absolutely true, and has been based on either your actions or what you have said.  So I am unsure as to what, "garbage" you are referring to.

The reason why we've tested on live pool is that cgminer --benchmark is buggy: reports the speed wrong (1.4Thash on X3) and does not turn on the SPI leds to confirm that the miner is working properly.

First time you have said this as an explanation.  Sure doesn't sound like the, "We always kept them up to date with what is going on." spirit.

There are about 5 people flooding this that consider themselves to represent all our customers.

There have been many many customers of yours who have contacted me asking about what lawyers I have talked to and asking my opinion on what they should do.  MinerSource is so bled for cash that they are knowingly breaking the law in an attempt to stay alive by not sending out more refunds, because so many people have requested them.  I would say the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

We have contacted them in private messages to check what is the status of their order and they have indeed been unable to provide us with a valid order number which led ourselves to believe that at least one must be funded by one of our competitor.

I have previously stated that I ordered through MinerSource and have since gotten a refund for all of my orders.  I am very happy with them, and commend them in putting up with this situation.  As previously stated, I did have an order with you, you screwed me and many others.  I am still unsure what, "competitors" you are referring to, as the real ASIC manufacturers laugh when they hear BFL or BA.  Also, why would I tell you if I had an order still pending with you guys?  You have threatened to without compensation for people who questioned you in the past, I can only imagine what you would do to my order that is still with you.

Here is a chance for you to answer some real questions from your customers.  I doubt you will, and will opt to run and hide and delete my post (which I will repost), but regardless, your, "apology" (which is another reason I am pissed, because until that post, you have never once taken credit for the failures of this venture, its always someone or somebody else), doesn't mean much without action.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:03:16 PM

OK! If you really want to make it right by your customers, then start by answering some simple questions, I will try to keep them very to the point that should require short concise answers...

We have always been upfront and never lied to our customers. We always kept them up to date with what is going on.

Why, when it was less than two months until February 28th, did you state numerous times that you were on track to meet your shipping targets, knowing full well that no tape out process has begun?

That is one instance, there are others that I or others could easily find.

We are currently improving in every way and will be trying to make up towards our customers during the following months.

How can you justify, making it up to your customers in the coming MONTHS?  Your chips are already behind other manufacturers, and are only getting more outdated with each passing day.  The X-1 comp is already practically worthless, and the X-3 is approaching that point.
Do you honestly believe that any single customer will make back the bitcoin they spent on your machines?  And if so, please detail out how and why you think that?

Most of our customers are entitled to be upset for this delay but we think the garbage going on in this thread is unacceptable and must be pruned.

Please point out where any person has lied or spread falsities about your company (besides yourselves).  Everything I have said is absolutely true, and has been based on either your actions or what you have said.  So I am unsure as to what, "garbage" you are referring to.

The reason why we've tested on live pool is that cgminer --benchmark is buggy: reports the speed wrong (1.4Thash on X3) and does not turn on the SPI leds to confirm that the miner is working properly.

First time you have said this as an explanation.  Sure doesn't sound like the, "We always kept them up to date with what is going on." spirit.

There are about 5 people flooding this that consider themselves to represent all our customers.

There have been many many customers of yours who have contacted me asking about what lawyers I have talked to and asking my opinion on what they should do.  MinerSource is so bled for cash that they are knowingly breaking the law in an attempt to stay alive by not sending out more refunds, because so many people have requested them.  I would say the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

We have contacted them in private messages to check what is the status of their order and they have indeed been unable to provide us with a valid order number which led ourselves to believe that at least one must be funded by one of our competitor.

I have previously stated that I ordered through MinerSource and have since gotten a refund for all of my orders.  I am very happy with them, and commend them in putting up with this situation.  As previously stated, I did have an order with you, you screwed me and many others.  I am still unsure what, "competitors" you are referring to, as the real ASIC manufacturers laugh when they hear BFL or BA.  Also, why would I tell you if I had an order still pending with you guys?  You have threatened to without compensation for people who questioned you in the past, I can only imagine what you would do to my order that is still with you.

Here is a chance for you to answer some real questions from your customers.  I doubt you will, and will opt to run and hide and delete my post (which I will repost), but regardless, your, "apology" (which is another reason I am pissed, because until that post, you have never once taken credit for the failures of this venture, its always someone or somebody else), doesn't mean much without action.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:07:55 PM

One ironic reality for me is that I've lost a huge amount of money on Bitcoins without actually involving any real BTC or even the Bitcoin protocol being used (paid in USD). Of course there's the possibility that they've been mining with hardware my money paid for and that there is some real BTC involved...

Is my BTC being used to buy hookers, drugs, sports cars, real estate and tropic island fantasy vacations?  
breakingcode

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

X1s arrived today with LCDs.

Running is my quickly setup chrome browser, next firmware/software update will bundle it all nicely together. Otherwise its a full android 4.2.2 machine with ethernet.

Wow,.. that's actually sexy, just makes me that much more sad that I'll never see my X3s before Halloween.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:19:30 PM

X1s arrived today with LCDs.
https://i.imgur.com/n9mKtv8.jpg?1
Running is my quickly setup chrome browser, next firmware/software update will bundle it all nicely together. Otherwise its a full android 4.2.2 machine with ethernet.

Wow,.. that's actually sexy, just makes me that much more sad that I'll never see my X3s before Halloween.

But at what cost?  That, "little LCD" cost untold weeks of shipping deadlines missed to have it incorporated like that.  Yea its cool, and there is nothing else like it on the market, but there is a reason for that.  It is unnecessary and only adds expense to an item whose main job is to be as inexpensive as possible and provide the biggest return for its owner, something that the whole product line by BA fails to accomplish.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:51:24 PM

I've just recieved this email from BA:

Dear XXX,

Please be advised that your order is already ready for dispatch and it will be shipped in the next few days.

Sincerely,
Sylvia

While I'm still trying to recover from the laughing fit, it just shows that as soon as they now your order number, they'll try to fuck you over even more. Ah hillarious, especially since my order was to be hosted for 12 months and no delivery should be necessary.

Gotta love BA, all that's missing is the perpetual Benny Hill theme.

Can you provide any updates to your legal proceedings?  Would love to hear their screams as you twist your finger on their open wounds.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:10:49 PM

We had to wait for the chips. We had to wait for the boards. We had to wait for the cases. We had to wait for the power supplies (oh no wait bring your own). We had to wait FOR THE F*CKING LCDs

An LCD on a Bitcoin miner which has a lifespan of 4-6 months if we are lucky. And they delayed it again to put a LCD on it.

Talk about arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

The Titanic was loaded up with rich people and sunk as an insurance scam.

http://www.omgfacts.com/Interesting/There-s-a-conspiracy-theory-that-the-Tit/54649
goozman96

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:29:45 PM

HAHAHA, well, you my friend got ripped off.  Should have bought 3 S3's...less power usage and more hash...

Suck it, guy who doesn't do proper research before purchasing.
For your info, I had bought that over a month ago, before the S3 was even announced. I just reposted the post because BA decided to delete a bunch of my old posts. And I've already returned over 40% of my initial investment. Plus, I have free electricity, so IDGAF about efficiency.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: