Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220965 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:43:06 PM

There are a lot of people who speak about the light without talking about Christ. You have asked me two questions here. Yet you have not said that you accept Jesus salvation as the Bible states it. You keep on wanting teasing me with questions while not making a statement.

Besides, the admonition was really rhetorical, anyway, regarding you personally.

I am the Light and Christ is the same meaning mate! Sometimes I mix my words and maybe that's why people think that I don't accept the same thing that I speak, but don't worry I am able to solve that problem when someone ask me. Smiley All I am trying to tell you is the meaning behind the words of Christ and his Apostles!

What is a level of consciousness? Why would one want to be more conscious that he is when he is conscious? If there is something in the idea of being conscious that you like, then go for it.

Why not? Well, I definitely suggest you to watch the Matrix and try to find the difference between the material and the spiritual world. Christ was trying to teach is in His words, that we need to stop loving this world and embrace each other!

One does not need a special level of consciousness to believe in Jesus salvation.

Oh my God... Did I must repeat my self again? - Jesus Christ was that High level of consciousness, His words, acts, and miracles. He was telling us that we able to that only if we believe in HIM!
So why did those must old so called "holy books" not need to bold key sentences?

The bolded areas that PrikiNo.1 has in his post come from a different post of mine. Rather than using the "Quote" button to quote me, he simply copies, pastes and bolds pieces of my post into his post. I don't know why, but that is his way, I guess.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:28:46 PM

The bolded areas that PrikiNo.1 has in his post come from a different post of mine. Rather than using the "Quote" button to quote me, he simply copies, pastes and bolds pieces of my post into his post. I don't know why, but that is his way, I guess.

Smiley
Okay, that's great.  Two moldly old book freaks arguing.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:53:25 PM

Smiley
Okay, that's great.  Two moldly old book freaks arguing.

Well, not really arguing. Mostly agreeing. Just saying it in different ways so that we think that we are arguing.

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:06:20 PM

It's not specifically Islam, some people hate all religions, some people hate only other religions, some people don't care about religions at all. The problem is if government decides to manage whole country by religious views people don't like this treatment. We should fight with these politicians.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:26:52 PM

It's not specifically Islam, some people hate all religions, some people hate only other religions, some people don't care about religions at all. The problem is if government decides to manage whole country by religious views people don't like this treatment. We should fight with these politicians.

Right. Some people hate themselves because they have a self-religion of hate of religion.

Cheesy

PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:46:17 PM

There are a lot of people who speak about the light without talking about Christ. You have asked me two questions here. Yet you have not said that you accept Jesus salvation as the Bible states it. You keep on wanting teasing me with questions while not making a statement.

Besides, the admonition was really rhetorical, anyway, regarding you personally.

I am the Light and Christ is the same meaning mate!
Granted, the following definition is very basic. None of it says anything about Christ meaning "I am the Light." Basically further, "Christ" simply means "Messiah" which means "Savior." From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/christ?s=t:
Christ
[krahyst]

noun
1. Jesus of Nazareth, held by Christians to be the fulfillment of prophecies in the Old Testament regarding the eventual coming of a Messiah.
2. the Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament (used chiefly in versions of the New Testament).
3. someone regarded as similar to Jesus of Nazareth.

interjection
4. Sometimes Offensive. (used as an oath or strong expression of disbelief, dismay, awe, disappointment, pain, etc.)

Sometimes I mix my words and maybe that's why people think that I don't accept the same thing that I speak,
Does it matter if someone thinks that you believe what you speak or not?

but don't worry I am able to solve that problem when someone ask me. Smiley All I am trying to tell you is the meaning behind the words of Christ and his Apostles!
Well, thanks. However, as I pointed out above, the dictionary has the meanings. There are all kinds of Bible dictionaries and the Bible itself. But, thanks for your efforts... I think.

What is a level of consciousness? Why would one want to be more conscious that he is when he is conscious? If there is something in the idea of being conscious that you like, then go for it.

Why not?
Okay.

Well, I definitely suggest you to watch the Matrix and try to find the difference between the material and the spiritual world.
Good movie, right? But there wasn't really anything about the difference between the material world and the spiritual world in it. And even if there was, that wasn't the point of the movie.

Christ was trying to teach is in His words, that we need to stop loving this world and embrace each other!
If you mean love when you say "embrace," that is definitely part of what Jesus was teaching.

One does not need a special level of consciousness to believe in Jesus salvation.

Oh my God... Did I must repeat my self again? - Jesus Christ was that High level of consciousness, His words, acts, and miracles. He was telling us that we able to that only if we believe in HIM!

I don't think that it is a requirement for you to repeat yourself. However, if you feel you must, go right ahead.

The Bible doesn't talk about reaching a higher level of consciousness by believing Jesus, or by believing in Jesus. That is what someone else is trying to suggest that the Bible means.

I am not saying that something like improved consciousness won't happen for those who believe in Jesus and His salvation work for them. All I am saying is that the Bible doesn't talk about it that way, and improved consciousness is not the important thing even if it does happen. Faith in Jesus for salvation is the important thing. If higher consciousness is attached to that somehow, great. The important thing is salvation.

Let me say one other thing. Even if a higher level of consciousness, or some form of improved consciousness, is what Jesus salvation is all about, since the Bible doesn't say it that way, it is unnecessary to consider it that way.

Smiley

Yes, because you already told me that I didn't accept the Christ salvation, because I don't see the Bible like you did it... Smiley

Well, thanks. However, as I pointed out above, the dictionary has the meanings. There are all kinds of Bible dictionaries and the Bible itself. But, thanks for your efforts... I think.

Did you ever try to read some books who are related whit the Bible and by a different examples to try to understand the meaning of the words in the New Testament?

Good movie, right? But there wasn't really anything about the difference between the material world and the spiritual world in it. And even if there was, that wasn't the point of the movie.

Okay, please tell me your point of view about the Matrix... I would love to read it! Smiley

The Bible doesn't talk about reaching a higher level of consciousness by believing Jesus, or by believing in Jesus. That is what someone else is trying to suggest that the Bible means.

If higher consciousness is attached to that somehow, great. Wink

Let me say one other thing. Even if a higher level of consciousness, or some form of improved consciousness, is what Jesus salvation is all about, since the Bible doesn't say it that way, it is unnecessary to consider it that way.

You see, that is the main problem for all those who already read the Bible. Why don't try do see and think of the words that are written in the New Testament with a мodern scientific examples. Did you ever try that?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:42:30 PM

Granted, the following definition is very basic. None of it says anything about Christ meaning "I am the Light." Basically further, "Christ" simply means "Messiah" which means "Savior." From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/christ?s=t:
Christ
[krahyst]

noun
1. Jesus of Nazareth, held by Christians to be the fulfillment of prophecies in the Old Testament regarding the eventual coming of a Messiah.
2. the Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament (used chiefly in versions of the New Testament).

interjection
4. Sometimes Offensive. (used as an oath or strong expression of disbelief, dismay, awe, disappointment, pain, etc.)

Sometimes I mix my words and maybe that's why people think that I don't accept the same thing that I speak,

but don't worry I am able to solve that problem when someone ask me. Smiley All I am trying to tell you is the meaning behind the words of Christ and his Apostles!

Why not?
Okay.

Well, I definitely suggest you to watch the Matrix and try to find the difference between the material and the spiritual world.

Christ was trying to teach is in His words, that we need to stop loving this world and embrace each other!
If you mean love when you say "embrace," that is definitely part of what Jesus was teaching.

I don't think that it is a requirement for you to repeat yourself. However, if you feel you must, go right ahead.

I am not saying that something like improved consciousness won't happen for those who believe in Jesus and His salvation work for them. All I am saying is that the Bible doesn't talk about it that way, and improved consciousness is not the important thing even if it does happen. Faith in Jesus for salvation is the important thing. If higher consciousness is attached to that somehow, great. The important thing is salvation.

Smiley

Yes, because you already told me that I didn't accept the Christ salvation, because I don't see the Bible like you did it... Smiley
What you believe doesn't depend on what I think you believe. If you think it does, you are a child. The important thing is what God KNOWS you believe. Further, I based my thinking on things that you had said. Now that you have clarified about yourself, I can think differently about you.

Did you ever try to read some books who are related whit the Bible and by a different examples to try to understand the meaning of the words in the New Testament?
I have done this. But then I stopped doing it, because I found that the Bible is self-explanatory much better than the other books that try to explain it.

Okay, please tell me your point of view about the Matrix... I would love to read it! Smiley
Well, I did that above. Why do you want to know what I think? You could have quoted the part where I explained what I think about the Matrix, but you left it out.

You see, that is the main problem for all those who already read the Bible. Why don't try do see and think of the words that are written in the New Testament with a мodern scientific examples. Did you ever try that?

Yes. And many of the modern, scientific examples are way behind what the Bible says. So, why continue?

Modern science doesn't conclude that mankind needs a savior... at least not in what it says directly. Yet all the examples of modern science show that a savior is needed. How do they show it? They show it by modern science not being able to extend the lives of people even a little bit. In fact, modern science tends to make warfare which shortens the lives of many. Ever heard of bombs? So, the people of modern science need a savior outside of themselves. Why, therefore, consider modern science on a level with the greatness of the Jesus salvation shown in the Bible?

Let me say it shorter. Modern science doesn't have life in it. The Bible has life in it. Who needs modern science? Modern science is a step backward, mostly because it doesn't accept the scientific shortcuts that God gives mankind.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:40:29 PM

Christ
[krahyst]

noun

interjection

Why not?
Okay.

Smiley

What you believe doesn't depend on what I think you believe. If you think it does, you are a child. The important thing is what God KNOWS you believe. Further, I based my thinking on things that you had said. Now that you have clarified about yourself, I can think differently about you.

I have done this. But then I stopped doing it, because I found that the Bible is self-explanatory much better than the other books that try to explain it.

Well, I did that above. Why do you want to know what I think? You could have quoted the part where I explained what I think about the Matrix, but you left it out.

Yes. And many of the modern, scientific examples are way behind what the Bible says. So, why continue?

Modern science doesn't conclude that mankind needs a savior... at least not in what it says directly. Yet all the examples of modern science show that a savior is needed. How do they show it? They show it by modern science not being able to extend the lives of people even a little bit. In fact, modern science tends to make warfare which shortens the lives of many. Ever heard of bombs? So, the people of modern science need a savior outside of themselves. Why, therefore, consider modern science on a level with the greatness of the Jesus salvation shown in the Bible?

Let me say it shorter. Modern science doesn't have life in it. The Bible has life in it. Who needs modern science? Modern science is a step backward, mostly because it doesn't accept the scientific shortcuts that God gives mankind.

Smiley

The end of life is to be like God, and the soul following God will be like Him.

Socrates

I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have.

Leonardo da Vinci

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

Albert Einstein

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.

Nikola Tesla

The whole science is build on these 4 people... what do you think about this? Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:49:27 PM

Socrates

I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have.

Leonardo da Vinci

Albert Einstein

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.

Nikola Tesla

The whole science is build on these 4 people... what do you think about this? Smiley

People say a lot of things.

God lives forever. Therefore the end of life is not being like God.

Smiley

adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:28:21 PM

i don't hate islam, but in my country islam dominate the minority
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:06:23 PM

Socrates

Leonardo da Vinci

Albert Einstein

Nikola Tesla

What do I think about it?

Aside from it being wrong all the way down the line, it's totally ridiculous.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:53:33 PM

Let me say it shorter. Modern science doesn't have life in it. Who needs modern science? Modern science is a step backward

You are on a bitcoin forum, using a computer and using the biggest network that has ever been made. All are results of science. I understand you love the bible as much as I do, but it doesn't mean science is a step backward.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:04:55 PM

Let me say it shorter. Modern science doesn't have life in it. Who needs modern science? Modern science is a step backward

You are on a bitcoin forum, using a computer and using the biggest network that has ever been made. All are results of science. I understand you love the bible as much as I do, but it doesn't mean science is a step backward.

lol agree, next time you or a family member falls seriously ill dont go running to a doctor or hospital with all the latest "Modern science" equipment just drop to your knees and get god to sort it out  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:30:32 PM

lol agree, next time you or a family member falls seriously ill dont go running to a doctor or hospital with all the latest "Modern science" equipment just drop to your knees and get god to sort it out  Grin

Many of the practices of the past produced good results. Modern science would be okay if it didn't turn the focus away from god, and direct the focus towards making money, and hide the fact that it is doing so.

Smiley

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:28:01 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 08:45:21 PM by markj113

All religion was created by man to control other men.

They are nothing more than a business selling snake oil, ever wonder why those at the top of the religious pile live like kings while the minions live in squaller?

The Catholic church alone is worth several billion, why not practice what they preach, liquidate those assets and take care of the poor.

As the old saying goes if the bible is proof of god then the comic book is proof of super heros.

I wonder what would happen if a time machine was invented and the owner offered each religious leader the opportunity to go back in time to the exact time place their chosen god/son of god was roaming around to once and for all prove or disprove their religion.  How many would have the unwavering confidence to take that opportunity.

The sooner all religion is kicked to the curb the quicker mankind can move up a step in the evolutionary ladder, and before someone spurts out the moral compass crap I would like to point out I know the difference between right and wrong unlike every religious group on the planet that has been responsible for multiple attrocities throughout history and present day.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288

:^)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:21:59 PM

god didnt create man, man created god.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:35:52 PM

Look, what's a king gonna do?  Sure, we made up some rules to get all the women breeding, producing male children so that we could have lots of footsoldiers.  But then you send them out to conquer those Evils Peoples to the East, and they get scared.  All because they are fixing to get killed off.  That just isn't going to work out well, because I want the treasures in that palace to the East.  Hey, seriously.  They got a whole room full of treasures.

So I came up with this scheme, we just tell all those dudes they are going to a Heaven.  After they get slaughtered in battle of course.  We threw in some cool shit there, too.  Like lots of virgins for them, PLUS their wives and families.  And lots of wine.  But first they have to get killed.  So what'd'ya know?  These fools run at that enemy like they don't care if they die!  Course they mostly do, but maybe ten percent of them get through and take the palace.

And they brought back that whole room of treasure.  This worked out pretty well, so now I'm thinking, we can get a whole organization built up around this - we can have dudes in black robes, long beards and stuff sternly lecturing them - even from the time they are babies - that God says they need to go fight wars for me, basically.

Well, you get the idea. 

So far it's working out pretty well.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:24:33 AM

Just standing out in the cold, it might not be very visible as to how man was created or made.

Since science hasn't figure it out yet, and since science has figured out that there is a God, if God didn't create man, where did man come from?

Sounds pretty much like God created man to me.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:35:56 PM

Socrates

Leonardo da Vinci

Albert Einstein

Nikola Tesla

Smiley

Then explain me this logic: If He is our Father, then we are his children's, right?

True, we can not be completely like Him, because He is the Teacher and we are his students. The students learn from the Teacher and if they are getting better, then automatically He comes even better.

Here, I will give an example. When you start to training some martial art skill, you learn from you teacher. By learning from him you forgot that he is also learning from you. Because, in his club there a lots of people with different type of characters and his duty is to accustomed to them.

So if you can see the things from different perspective, then Supreme is title just like Seraphim, Archangel and Angel. The same example is with us(humans) here on Earth... You can not have 2 leaders, there is only one who will lead the group! Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:40:01 PM

Again, people (you and I) say a lot of things. What's your point?

Smiley

Then explain me this logic: If He is our Father, then we are his children's, right?
Right. You explained it. What is there to explain? It increases your posting to post self evident things?

True, we can not be completely like Him, because He is the Teacher and we are his students.
This is not the entire reason we cannot be exactly like Him. But 1 John 3:2 says:
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

The students learn from the Teacher and if they are getting better, then automatically He comes even better.
But He is not becoming better BECAUSE they are learning from Him. He is becoming "better" ("Better" is not really the correct word; "esteemed" would be a better word.) for some other reason.

Here, I will give an example. When you start to training some martial art skill, you learn from you teacher. By learning from him you forgot that he is also learning from you. Because, in his club there a lots of people with different type of characters and his duty is to accustomed to them.
The difference is that we are talking about God here. He doesn't learn from us.

So if you can see the things from different perspective, then Supreme is title just like Seraphim, Archangel and Angel. The same example is with us(humans) here on Earth... You can not have 2 leaders, there is only one who will lead the group! Smiley

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all. Talking about Jesus, Peter says in Acts 4:12:
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Saint Paul writing to the Philippians in Philippians 2:5-11:
5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: