Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
Creation

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:29:48 PM

Aren't you supposed to go straight to Islam heaven when you die killing christians? And have you heard of the twin towers?

Have you heard of the indestructable passport they found amongst the wreckage?
Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:43:57 PM

Aren't you supposed to go straight to Islam heaven when you die killing christians? And have you heard of the twin towers?

How "indestrucatable"? Did they drop it in a volcano? Did they try to incinerate it? Did they run over it with a steamroller? Please elaborate.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:41:51 PM

How "indestrucatable"? Did they drop it in a volcano? Did they try to incinerate it? Did they run over it with a steamroller? Please elaborate.

Easy... 9/11 was an inside job.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Creation

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:00:49 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami#Passport_discovery

I laughed when I first read this. How stupid do 'they' think we are? Turns out most of us are pretty stupid.
Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 08:36:44 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami#Passport_discovery

I laughed when I first read this. How stupid do 'they' think we are? Turns out most of us are pretty stupid.
Apparently so.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:42:01 PM

And why Muslims hate Christians and Jews?

I'm muslim and I love christians and Jews religion and respect Budha ad others religions

I am politely waiting for a response on a prior question.

So what do you believe the appropriate penalty for apostasy is and who do you believe should impose it?

It's okay though if you don't or can't answer it.

I've been a few places where I would not dare to say what I really thought.

Thanks.
bank of bits

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

I think Islam is the worst religion today here is some reasons why:
It's the only religion that still kill apostates,It's allowed to beat women in islam,
Men are allowed to marry underage girls. etc
sase007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:30:19 PM

It's the only religion that still kill apostates,It's allowed to beat women in islam,

Oh... but same things happends outside islam as well. Men beat women, children are raped and killed etc... it is something in nature of humans, what does that, it is not because of religion.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:37:55 PM

Oh... but same things happends outside islam as well. Men beat women, children are raped and killed etc... it is something in nature of humans, what does that, it is not because of religion.
Yeah but with Muzzies they get to go to heaven and get virgins for doing their deeds.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
sase007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:40:43 PM

Yeah but with Muzzies they get to go to heaven and get virgins for doing their deeds.

Oh they wont... we all gonna rot in ground someday...

Muzlimes are not worst the anyone else... Terrible things happend in last few months, that is why lots of people hates them.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:38:40 AM

Oh they wont... we all gonna rot in ground someday...

Muzlimes are not worst the anyone else... Terrible things happend in last few months, that is why lots of people hates them.

To be accurate, it's more like "terrible things have happened since Sayyad Qutb started this nonsense back in the 1950s".  Thence came the airliner hijackings, the suicide bombs, the nonstop evil.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:42:49 AM

Yes I am a muslin and I respect all other religion in the world. Islam says don't force any one to accept islam. It tells us that teech them preech them if they want to join islam they are welcomed if they don't then don't fore them to accept islam.
So what do you believe the appropriate penalty for apostasy is and who do you believe should impose it?

Thank god
First i love christianist and jew more than you because Quran say that  .
I stripped out your long set of religious quotes.

Because it seems you didn't answer the question.
If you quit islam and pray for a person or a things that name is a god like Zeus or something like this god will never
forgive you and you will never enter heavan .There's no god except Allah.How can the god be married he isn't like
us he is superior . and if you are in a country full of musulmans and you are the son of a musulman famiily you
punishment is to be Killed .

Think about that . God is the creator not creature and can't ever be duplicated and there's no natural creation
everything is not coming by luck Like you say you will create a private key exactly with exact information 2^256
and how about all humans creature chromosoms 1^1Billion^9infinity numbers .This is not luck . This is god
craetions 
I understand your point of view but here is where we differ.  It is called "Free Will."  When one says "this god will never forgive you and you will never enter Heaven", Free Will says you have that choice if you want it.

Well, in musulman country you have "Free will to leave Islam and be killed in this life."

Thanks for answering the question.
White_banker

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:57:29 AM

Yes I am a muslin and I respect all other religion in the world. Islam says don't force any one to accept islam. It tells us that teech them preech them if they want to join islam they are welcomed if they don't then don't fore them to accept islam.

Thank god

If you quit islam and pray for a person or a things that name is a god like Zeus or something like this god will never
forgive you and you will never enter heavan .There's no god except Allah.How can the god be married he isn't like
us he is superior . and if you are in a country full of musulmans and you are the son of a musulman famiily you

Think about that . God is the creator not creature and can't ever be duplicated and there's no natural creation
everything is not coming by luck Like you say you will create a private key exactly with exact information 2^256
and how about all humans creature chromosoms 1^1Billion^9infinity numbers .This is not luck . This is god
craetions 
I understand your point of view but here is where we differ.  It is called "Free Will."  When one says "this god will never forgive you and you will never enter Heaven", Free Will says you have that choice if you want it.

Well, in musulman country you have "Free will to leave Islam and be killed in this life."

And now where is the reason to hate islam ?
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:31:51 AM

When Islam is over a billion strong, is it really appropriate to ask why people "hate" it instead of wondering: why are so many people under Islam because societal norms in which it is expected they are under threat of ostracism and death if they wish to part from it? Did I just answer that question in asking it? Oops. Roll Eyes

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:02:25 AM

Thank god

craetions 

And now where is the reason to hate islam ?
The obvious answer would be that some professing to be Islam have murdered some of one's friends or associates.

It is then said that these are not "True Muslims".

But the set of beliefs certainly engenders quite a few "Bad Children."

I would suggest those are the ones that should be killed, not the apostates.

Smiley

Kabapka

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:35:40 PM

because there is no Pope to say what interpretation of Islam is the right one, so the dominating one will prevail.

And right now the one that transformed Islam into a war machine is the dominating one
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:32:31 AM

because there is no Pope to say what interpretation of Islam is the right one, so the dominating one will prevail.

And right now the one that transformed Islam into a war machine is the dominating one

That's too much of a generalization, I think. There are countries with Muslim majorities that are stable, and even in countries that aren't the majority of the population doesn't want war.
What I think is more important is the support for extremists that Europe and America always gave to those in the middle east, which only makes things worse. : /

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:04:55 PM

Hating Islam is the wrong thing to do. Rather, we should utterly detest it.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:39:31 PM

Hating Islam is the wrong thing to do. Rather, we should utterly detest it.  Smiley

Political correctness is not your forte, I presume?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:49:50 PM

Political correctness is not your forte, I presume?

Just because one's message is viewed by the public doesn't necessarily make him a public politician.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: