Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
mlferro (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:14:47 PM

Dear friends, someone is using https://cointellect.com/?

I wonder if is reliable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 04:24:10 PM

I read an article somewhere [will see if I can find it] about this not being reliable and or a scam.

The person reviewing it apparently said that there were some stuff in the code and I cannot remember what else. Let me see if I can find that article. Will post link here.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112424/is-cointellect-a-scam

Here is a reply from the company in regards to the scam accusations

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112479/cointellect-issues-official-response-to-scam-accusations

And another I just found in my search [have not read this one yet]

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/on-the-cointellect-cloudhashing-scam-and-the-currency-of-reputation/
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:26:05 PM

round of applause for lack of subtle advertising by the OP.

also mlferro you sem to be always get fooled by the scams, EG mirbox and other places promising high returns.. be careful
"if it looks to good to be true - it isnt (true)"

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mlferro (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:35:20 PM

I read an article somewhere [will see if I can find it] about this not being reliable and or a scam.

The person reviewing it apparently said that there were some stuff in the code and I cannot remember what else. Let me see if I can find that article. Will post link here.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112424/is-cointellect-a-scam

Here is a reply from the company in regards to the scam accusations

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112479/cointellect-issues-official-response-to-scam-accusations

And another I just found in my search [have not read this one yet]

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/on-the-cointellect-cloudhashing-scam-and-the-currency-of-reputation/

many thanks for the information ... were very good

mlferro (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:40:34 PM

round of applause for lack of subtle advertising by the OP.

also mlferro you sem to be always get fooled by the scams, EG mirbox and other places promising high returns.. be careful
"if it looks to good to be true - it isnt (true)"

yes mirbox I just did a test because no one knew about, here the forum ... I wanted to do the test and post the results. And as proven not to be legitimate, can perhaps be ultil for someone ...

this topic cointellect asked about this, to know even ...

thank you very much

cointellect

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:42:02 AM

Follow our trip to the moon daily @ http://cointellect.net

PR Manager; Chris
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:21:04 AM

Dear friends, someone is using https://cointellect.com/?

I wonder if is reliable

Cointellect is obviously a scam site, do not ever download their software, it contains some malicious code / malware that could harm your computer / steal your personal info.

I had uploaded their file to virustotal 3 weeks ago, here's the result :
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f7650cbae465847c493c6ee85479d8e1ea159124021d288755eca8827e97bc00/analysis/1409061088/

mlferro (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:58:01 PM

I forgot to post here .... I do a test, to download the application and install the antivirus, sent some files to quarantine, and eliminated one "miner.exe" immediately.

that good that I had antivirus rsrsrsrs, if not,  what would happen ... these trojam horses lol

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:42:05 PM

Wallet stealing software, obviously. Why would cloud mining require a download in the first place?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:35:39 AM

you can use stratum settings to mine like any other pool
somewhere in the advanced, asic setup are details.

so you dont need to install anysoftware.

--

i also bought one of their contracts, after nearly two weeks of succes, i am currently unable to login Sad
so i cannot even get to the asic settings ..

for the last two days entering login details returns me to the home page, i 'm waiting on a reply from them.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:41:05 PM

--

i also bought one of their contracts, after nearly two weeks of succes, i am currently unable to login Sad

for the last two days entering login details returns me to the home page, i 'm waiting on a reply from them.
I see they managed to scam at least 1 person. Don't you feel silly?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
trewq19199

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

--

Happened to me a couple days back. Try clearing your cookies. It worked for me.
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:54:08 AM

i managed to get in with safari, still cant get in with firefox..
oh well

i'm quite impressed with th contract payouts, but yet to see how it pans out over time.
roughly 16% return after 10 days on the 299euro contract.

if it is a ponzi i hope i got in early enough to make over 100%.
lol

//

i went looking for the asic setup again, it's not exaclty obvious Tongue
a small link on the download page to advanced setup

https://cointellect.com/download/advanced/

Server: stratum+tcp://66.55.92.73:8000
Mining algorithm: scrypt
Password: Any password (ex.: 123, etc...)
User: Read below

Your designated username is simply your miner license with the dashes removed. You can find your miner license towards the bottom of the "Downloads" page.
https://cointellect.com/download/

For example, if your miner license was 1b68-77ec-5c96-0fde → YOUR_USERNAME_NUMBER would be 1b6877ec5c960fde

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:01:14 AM

--

I see they managed to scam at least 1 person. Don't you feel silly?

lol says the GAW miner scam victim.

i've got some hashlets too Smiley

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
usupnaruto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:17:14 PM

I've use that for mining a doge but not worth for me Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Grand_Voyageur

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:38:17 PM

I've use that for mining a doge but not worth for me Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

To me seems not too bad. I know people who run it all day with obsolete but dedicated hardware earning €6+ a day without buying contracts.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:55:13 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 01:46:48 PM by Grand_Voyageur

Recent Downtime

Some users may have had issues accessing our platform in recent days. Unfortunately, this downtime was the result of a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack which we were the victims of. Due to the size of the attack, our traditional mitigation strategy was not effective. We have since begun to employ the ProxyShield mitigation system. During the configuration process, we had to make some changes to the network infrastructure which resulted in a brief outage.

As a result of this temporary outage, some users may notice inconsistent earnings or inaccurate balances. Following the completion of the ProxyShield configuration, we will be rectifying any and all issues with earnings and balances. We would like to emphasize that your earnings are safe and unaffected by this attack. We expect to have the issue resolved within a few days.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your understanding. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact support.

Have a productive mining day!

CoIntellect Staff

Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:58:25 PM

A very good news from CoIntellect: Bitcoin and SEPA Withdrawals Will Soon Be Available!!!

Dear Miners,

We have made a few changes to our platform we thought you should know about.

In collaboration with a United Kingdom based exchange service, CoIntellect is now happy to offer both Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) withdrawals and Bitcoin withdrawals. These withdrawal options will be offered in addition to Dogecoin.

These changes will go into effect sometime this week.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact support.

Have a profitable day,

CoIntellect Staff

Cool

alexproskurin

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:56:40 AM

Hi all. Just bought a Demo Contract.Seems to be running OK.Made about 2Euro in 24 Hours.We will see after 10 days.
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:26:53 AM

Hi all. Just bought a Demo Contract.Seems to be running OK.Made about 2Euro in 24 Hours.We will see after 10 days.

The demo contract used to give back around a 2€/day (sometime less, sometime more). I bought my Demo contract on October 4th and by October 14th I recovered my expenses and got an 12.876% yield from it. I hope of being able to buy a Starter or Pilot contract in the next days.

Have a nice mining!  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: