Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165493 times)
PestoQuinty

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:53:15 PM

read.......

I want you to imagine you're renting a house. You're a friendly guy, and so often you have people stopping by, sometimes bringing their friends over. You don't mind. One day someone comes over, and brings this friend with him. Let's call this friend-of-a-friend T Roll. The first thing T does is go to your bathroom and has a big fat pee everywhere except the actual toilet bowl. Then he goes to your fridge, takes out a six-pack of beers, and opens each of them, having a sip from each one and then pouring the rest on your carpet. Finally, he goes out into your yard and starts kicking your dog. Enraged, you throw him out your house. As he leaves he turns around and says "you and your Nazi rules suck, you're just like Hitler!"

Who is most embodied by our hypothetical Mr. T Roll is an exercise best left to the reader.

So much BS

Wow, dude. You have too much spare time...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 07:53:03 PM

read.......

I want you to imagine you're renting a house. You're a friendly guy, and so often you have people stopping by, sometimes bringing their friends over. You don't mind. One day someone comes over, and brings this friend with him. Let's call this friend-of-a-friend T Roll. The first thing T does is go to your bathroom and has a big fat pee everywhere except the actual toilet bowl. Then he goes to your fridge, takes out a six-pack of beers, and opens each of them, having a sip from each one and then pouring the rest on your carpet. Finally, he goes out into your yard and starts kicking your dog. Enraged, you throw him out your house. As he leaves he turns around and says "you and your Nazi rules suck, you're just like Hitler!"

Who is most embodied by our hypothetical Mr. T Roll is an exercise best left to the reader.

couple comments back a guy said prove and called me a liar so i did.. i saved the text and posted it LOL

You have a link to your proof of this other alt that you claim rpietila owned before Monero?
Or what?
To be very clear, I am not calling you a liar, that remains to be seen.  So far it merely appears that you are making false assumptions.
It is when you continue these, and also have a lack of any evidence to support them, that it will appear to most people that it is a lie.
I am not convinced you are a liar, you may merely be hallucinating.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:57:44 PM

You do realize people no longer even read your posts right?

Very true.  Wall of text accomplishes only one thing which is not being read.

I still read Spoetnik's textwalls. I find his writing to be very unique.

I do as well. I like his candor.

As for Monero, it reminds me of junk bonds.
The coin itself may be great, but the overbearing approach towards promoting the coin puts me off from acquiring any.
The faux fanaticism displayed by a bunch of new accounts; the patronizing approach towards criticisms screams of dysfunctional groupthink (which even extends to exchange chat boxes); the repeated putdowns of other coins and technologies - all these seem to be par for the course.

Monero needs to learn to be graceful.

+1

Also Spoetnik seems like a nut but the Monero zealots should read some of his posts, because I'm sure he isn't the only one that has had the same reaction to Monero because of the cult like fanaticism of it's supporters. It's probably the reason ANY thread not moderated is filled with nothing but vitriol while moderated threads are nothing but cult like group think.

But what do I know, I'm probably just another anti Monero troll paid 1 satoshi a day by bytecoin scum   Tongue

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:04:03 PM

Also Spoetnik seems like a nut but the Monero zealots should read some of his posts, because I'm sure he isn't the only one that has had the same reaction to Monero because of the cult like fanaticism of it's supporters. It's probably the reason ANY thread not moderated is filled with nothing but vitriol while moderated threads are nothing but cult like group think.

But what do I know, I'm probably just another anti Monero troll paid 1 satoshi a day by bytecoin scum   Tongue

Monero thread isn't moderated.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 09:44:50 PM

Bad analogy.  XMR does not rent thread space from this forum.  Individual donations aside, we are freeloaders here, just like T Roll.

Freedom is messy but worth the price.  The attempt to trade freedom of speech for security from T Roll & Co is a mistake.

I'd rather use the Ignore button or skim over pages of zero-content T Roll posts than participate in a group-think circle-jerk echo-chamber thread where the priest preaches to the choir.

Bitcoin has thrived, thanks in part to the rough-and-tumble anarchic atmosphere of this fine venue.

It looks bad when we retreat from the nasty gore of the front, to a cloistered preserve of moderation by ever more restrictive speech codes.

Monero is not a delicate flower to be mollycoddled and insulated from mean old T Roll & Co.

Monero is anti-fragile, and benefits from annealing in the anything-goes crucible of open discussion.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ButtcoinEXpress

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:58:13 PM

you may merely be hallucinating.

dat boy does love his shrooms  Roll Eyes
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:59:05 PM

If BCX wants to jump in i will shut up Wink
Not trying to hijack one of his topics again ahahha
sorry guy LOL

at this point i'm just repeating myself so..

if i had invested in Monero way back i would be pissed off watching these handful of crazy shills drive the coin into the ground by spamming etc.
i kind of feel sorry for some of the guys who bought in before not knowing they are getting on the Crazy train LOL
The key guy backing all this unrelenting forum spamming and drama supposedly was in the Loony Bin too !
I don't want to pick on people with Mental Issues but it's worth mentioning i think.
Come-From-Above has a topic where he quoted the guy admitting it eh guys..
which could very well prove obsessive and or delusional behavior.

Walls of text and hourly topic bumping from a guy who said his first coin was Monero and also admitted he was in a mental institution
proclaiming stuff like Monero will eclipse Bitcoin and have a market cap *soon in the billions etc etc ..grandiose claim after claim.
and i am the crazy one ?
hmm what crazy bold claims and manipulative self moderated topic forum rules am i inflicting on others ?
am i creating Jackpotcoin topics saying its gonna slaughter bitcoin soon in total seriousness ?
and am i doing it with hourly topic bumping with Nazi self modded topic rules ? ..noooooope

don't act like a lunatic then blame me for it.. i am not controlling what you shills post here.
but i will save it and quote you when you go and delete it and pretend you didn't say it Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:03:46 PM

This thread is a dark spot on the galaxy, it needs to be closed.

Believe it or not this thread will be good for the coin in the end.

BTW as an aside note. Geniuses are generally assumed by the masses to be crazy.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ButtcoinEXpress

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:04:29 PM

If BCX wants to jump in i will shut up Wink

Spoetnik my boy.  My dear dear boy.

Alas your intentions make me proud ... your walls of texts entertain me.  However I feel like you need to get laid in between saving the helpless noobs from the Nazi bald guy who proudly carries the title "Author of many threads"

Now go.  Be laid.  Then come post again son.

~BCX
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:08:36 PM

Meanwhile the XMR price is rolling downhill.

Read my post a while back which was met with great criticism but I am always right about these things. Might save you some money.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

Bitcoin has thrived, thanks in part to the rough-and-tumble anarchic atmosphere of this fine venue.

This fine venue includes both moderated and unmoderated topics, neither has any greater claim of legitimacy than the other.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 10:12:50 PM

Yeah, but so are crazies...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

Believe it or not this thread will be good for the coin in the end.

+1
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:20:30 PM

And in both cases it takes one to know one! Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

And they aren't even mutually exclusive!

FWIW Crazy determinations in US are vote based.
Doctor, LEO, Family Member.  2 of 3 and you go away for a while.

As for genius, not even all genius is recognized by all other genius.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

And they aren't even mutually exclusive!

FWIW Crazy determinations in US are vote based.
Doctor, LEO, Family Member.  2 of 3 and you go away for a while.

As for genius, not even all genius is recognized by all other genius.

True Dat!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 10:42:05 PM

This fine venue includes both moderated and unmoderated topics, neither has any greater claim of legitimacy than the other.

That's only true when you carefully edit out the reasons stated for the greater legitimacy and utility of unmoderated topics.

However, a more complete context paints a picture different than your unsupported assertion:

Freedom is messy but worth the price.  The attempt to trade freedom of speech for security from T Roll & Co is a mistake.

It looks bad when we retreat from the nasty gore of the front, to a cloistered preserve of moderation by ever more restrictive speech codes.

Monero is not a delicate flower to be mollycoddled and insulated from mean old T Roll & Co.

Monero is anti-fragile, and benefits from annealing in the anything-goes crucible of open discussion.

How typical of you pro-moderation types to omit dissent, rather than respond to it on-point.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:49:21 PM

That's only true when you carefully edit out the reasons stated for the greater legitimacy and utility of unmoderated topics.

No, it is true unconditionally. Moderated topics don't suppress discussion at all as long as unmoderated topics also exist. Dictators don't allow free choice whether to participate in their rules or not, and offer an alternative right along side their system. If they do, they are not dictators.

How typical of you pro-moderation types to omit dissent, rather than respond to it on-point.   Wink

I'm not pro moderation. My opinion has been that original and primary Monero thread should be unmoderated, but moderated threads can also exist alongside it, with neither claiming greater legitimacy. The choice belongs to the reader.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

read.......

haha this gave me a good chuckle.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:15:32 PM

I'm not pro moderation. My opinion has been that original and primary Monero thread should be unmoderated, but moderated threads can also exist alongside it, with neither claiming greater legitimacy. The choice belongs to the reader.

Fair enough.  We agree XMR's OP should remain unmoderated, but we'll have to disagree about its superior legitmacy for the reasons I've already stated.  Forgive my appeal to popularity, but most of the forum seems to believe moderated threads (especially for hardware and altcoins) are less legitimate than unmoderated ones.

I thought you were among those clamoring to move discussion to moderated threads/forums, because you seemed to be in agreement with fluffy's hand-wringing post about the awful T Roll's unbearably boorish behavior.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: