Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:13:31 AM

I think you guys are missing the point with the expected ICO markup. If you look at their social media their Facebook page has 40,000 followers alone. Now if everyone from there were to invest, say 0.1btc (which isn't much for a good coin ICO) that would be 4000 btc. I think the true point we're all missing is the sheer amount of people these guys have placed trust and are following them "already".

In my opinion I'm going to have to be there at 12am on the dot to send my btc or I'm going to miss out on some of that exciting bergstake. I'm already saving up my zenminer cloud accumulation for the launch second of this coin. If I am thinking like this, chances are there are many, many more.

Good luck Devs, I think you will reach more than you expect Smiley

I can sell you 50,000 facebook followers for a couple hundred dollars.  Where are those 40,000 followers?  They aren't here.  Its been a lot of the same people discussing things here.  You'd think the discussion would be a lot stronger with 40,000 followers.  It will be interesting to see just how busy the ICO gets when the countdown timer hits all 0's

Sorry dude - That's a very negative take on it. Not everyone buys Facebook followers, and this forum isn't the be all and end all of crypto-talk. I watched this forum for months and months before I decided to sign up, I learned about bitcoin from various websites, blogs and news articles and there are certain crypto-currencies I've had my eye on before I knew this place existed.

You forget that what these guys are planning is a service - those 40,000 followers might be waiting for the service to start. Yes, they may have bought them but my half-glass full approach enables me to take calculated risks better than automatically dismissing a coin because it doesn't meet my standards (I have high standards btw).

E-sports is HUGE industry. Combining e-sports with cryptocurrency is a fantastic move IMO

I agree i dont see that much traffic here , and if u think 40k followers has a 1-1 conversion rate u need help.
Those people If their not bought are there for the one thing that still attracks pretty much everyone in this world the promise of FREE MONEY.
The way the ICO is run will cost the Investors a huge chunck of cash , thats why there's a 10% bonus for getting in early because the later it gets the clearer what price u will end up paying will become and less people would invest.
I was drawn a little to the +10% now im going to wait till the very last second to see if theres any meat left on the bone.
Where can i see how many of the coins will be given away in the first month?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:41:39 AM

I think you guys are missing the point with the expected ICO markup. If you look at their social media their Facebook page has 40,000 followers alone. Now if everyone from there were to invest, say 0.1btc (which isn't much for a good coin ICO) that would be 4000 btc. I think the true point we're all missing is the sheer amount of people these guys have placed trust and are following them "already".

In my opinion I'm going to have to be there at 12am on the dot to send my btc or I'm going to miss out on some of that exciting bergstake. I'm already saving up my zenminer cloud accumulation for the launch second of this coin. If I am thinking like this, chances are there are many, many more.

I can sell you 50,000 facebook followers for a couple hundred dollars.  Where are those 40,000 followers?  They aren't here.  Its been a lot of the same people discussing things here.  You'd think the discussion would be a lot stronger with 40,000 followers.  It will be interesting to see just how busy the ICO gets when the countdown timer hits all 0's

Sorry dude - That's a very negative take on it. Not everyone buys Facebook followers, and this forum isn't the be all and end all of crypto-talk. I watched this forum for months and months before I decided to sign up, I learned about bitcoin from various websites, blogs and news articles and there are certain crypto-currencies I've had my eye on before I knew this place existed.

You forget that what these guys are planning is a service - those 40,000 followers might be waiting for the service to start. Yes, they may have bought them but my half-glass full approach enables me to take calculated risks better than automatically dismissing a coin because it doesn't meet my standards (I have high standards btw).

E-sports is HUGE industry. Combining e-sports with cryptocurrency is a fantastic move IMO

I agree i dont see that much traffic here , and if u think 40k followers has a 1-1 conversion rate u need help.
Those people If their not bought are there for the one thing that still attracks pretty much everyone in this world the promise of FREE MONEY.
The way the ICO is run will cost the Investors a huge chunck of cash , thats why there's a 10% bonus for getting in early because the later it gets the clearer what price u will end up paying will become and less people would invest.
I was drawn a little to the +10% now im going to wait till the very last second to see if theres any meat left on the bone.
Where can i see how many of the coins will be given away in the first month?

Nothing is a 1-1 conversion rate. Not saying that, however all I'm saying is don't base the premise of a coin by the interest you see here. Remember, most of the chit-chat here is profit driven. Might be a little different for others that actually plan to use the platform. Coins are a community, not just an investment. Smiley
btcsnippers

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:24:17 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 09:35:03 AM by btcsnippers

Imo , id rather read what the people have to say here good or bad then on facebook , alot of the posters here have invested in ICO/IPO before.
Some like Barabas write well and seem to know what their talking about.
I wonder how many of those facebook followers actually have over 100 usd in play in any crypto.
Its unproven tech your beeing asked to pay for as if it was up and running for a couple of months allready.
They dont show u spend to date, could be 150 usd could be 1.5 mln.
The 14mil coins premine besides the ICO  , thats not called dubbel dipping thats just completly taking all the sauce of the table and saying "what sauce?".

lets have a look at the 7% ,
its 7% of 200 million , the time it will take to get to 200 million  first 2 years 32.5 mil 4.5 ICO 14 mining 14 Premine .kinda looks like ur taking 50% premine on a 2 year mining period ,, but it gets better to get to your 200 cap will take about 84 years ,,so 86 years running time and u will only take 7% for 86 years but upfront please.This is offcourse next to the 150k sat *4.5 mln u hope to receive.
Greedy very greedy.

Rayban34

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:59:05 AM

Imo , id rather read what the people have to say here good or bad then on facebook , alot of the posters here have invested in ICO/IPO before.
I wonder how many of those facebook followers actually have over 100 usd in play in any crypto.
Its unproven tech your beeing asked to pay for as if it was up and running for a couple of months allready.
The 14mil coins premine besides the ICO  , thats not called dubbel dipping thats just completly taking all the sauce of the table and saying "what sauce?".

its 7% of 200 million , the time it will take to get to 200 million  first 2 years 32.5 mil 4.5 ICO 14 mining 14 Premine .kinda looks like ur taking 50% premine on a 2 year mining period ,, but it gets better to get to your 200 cap will take about 84 years ,,so 86 years running time and u will only take 7% for 86 years but upfront please.This is offcourse next to the 150k sat *4.5 mln u hope to receive.
Greedy very greedy.

...And in the same breath you've just made massive assumptions based on your preconceived fears. I'm not saying that you're completely risk-adverse but to make grandiose assertions before they have the btc to do anything with their idea is stupid. Why not wait and see?

Barabbas writes well but is to FUD as shit is to flies. Look over at the SEED coin thread - over 112 pages of FUD. lol

Hey, I may be wrong though, I'm not saying that what I say is the perfect truth. All I see is a brilliant idea with Snr forum level supporters writing well and answering well. Smiley
btcsnippers

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:40:20 AM

Greedy very greedy.

...And in the same breath you've just made massive assumptions based on your preconceived fears. I'm not saying that you're completely risk-adverse but to make grandiose assertions before they have the btc to do anything with their idea is stupid. Why not wait and see?

Barabbas writes well but is to FUD as shit is to flies. Look over at the SEED coin thread - over 112 pages of FUD. lol

Hey, I may be wrong though, I'm not saying that what I say is the perfect truth. All I see is a brilliant idea with Snr forum level supporters writing well and answering well. Smiley

massive assumptions  ? Really ? show me.
you just completly pass on the 7% and come back with this ?
ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:04:41 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 02:25:26 PM by ciprian220

on what exchanger ico release? i wan't buy some coins
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:32:05 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 05:45:01 PM by Kuriso

I can sell you 50,000 facebook followers for a couple hundred dollars.  Where are those 40,000 followers?  They aren't here.  Its been a lot of the same people discussing things here.  You'd think the discussion would be a lot stronger with 40,000 followers.  It will be interesting to see just how busy the ICO gets when the countdown timer hits all 0's

You said we were missing the point with the expected ICO and compared it to their 40,000 facebook followers spending .1btc.  Having a lot of facebook users doesn't necessarily mean they have that many people waiting to buy the ICO.  It doesn't mean that they bought them either but if there were 40,000 people holding bitcoin, waiting for this ICO, where are they?  I find it a bit weird to have that many followers and so little discussion or hype.  If those followers have bitcoin, there's a pretty good chance that many of them are familiar with this forum and many of those followers would be familiar with this thread.  There's probably less than 100 people that have posted anything in here.  Where's everyone else?  Where is all the hype, support, discussion?

BTW, the facebook page looks great.  You guys have some great graphic designers.

Kuriso

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:43:21 PM

I really wish more people would voice their opinion about the ICO.  With the current expectations of funds to be raised and all the coins that are being kept for free, it does not look like a good deal for investors.  Basically 9.5 million coins are being kept for free and ICO investors are footing the bill for those coins

Here's something to consider.  Anyone that wants in the ICO will be able to buy in during the 30 day period.  They have 30 days to get a piece of 4.5million BRO.  After the ICO ends, who is left to buy?  Did a lot of people miss out?  Everyone had a chance to spend their bitcoins and get some coins.  Now the markets open.  Who are the next buyers?  Who is willing to pay more for BRO than what ICO investors paid?  If they really wanted BRO, they bought it during the ICO.  The buyers that are left are the ones waiting to buy BRO under the ICO value.  Do you expect to see a flood of buy support that will keep the price above the ICO cost?  Remember, eventually 9.5 million coins are waiting to hit the market plus 9500+ PoW coins each and every day.

If the ICO details are not changed and if devs keep 9.5 million coins (to be used for a number of different things), expect to get some cheap coins when the ICO ends.  Honestly I want this project to succeed and I want it to be a fair deal for both investors and developers.  Right now it is not a fair deal and several others agree with that.  Developers, please consider making some changes to the ICO.

You just wait for Ether to open up its markets.  We will be able to buy Ether for way under the ICO investment price.  You can mark these words and come back when/if they get their stuff launched.  Anyone that wanted Ether got it during the ICO.  No buyers were left out.  There are a lot of people that regret ever investing in it.  There will be a rush of people trying to get out and buyers will be cheap.

Look at BitSwift.  That ICO sold out really fast.  There were many investors that wanted in but missed out because it sold so fast.  These investors were willing to pay more than the ICO price to get a piece of the coin.  This drove the price way above the initial ICO cost.
Rayban34

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:06:29 PM

I can sell you 50,000 facebook followers for a couple hundred dollars.  Where are those 40,000 followers?  They aren't here.  Its been a lot of the same people discussing things here.  You'd think the discussion would be a lot stronger with 40,000 followers.  It will be interesting to see just how busy the ICO gets when the countdown timer hits all 0's

You said we were missing the point with the expected ICO and compared it to their 40,000 facebook followers spending .1btc.  Having a lot of facebook users doesn't necessarily mean they have that many people waiting to buy the ICO.  It doesn't mean that they bought them either but if there were 40,000 people holding bitcoin, waiting for this ICO, where are they?  I find it a bit weird to have that many followers and so little discussion or hype.  If those followers have bitcoin, there's a pretty good chance that many of them are familiar with this forum and many of those followers would be familiar with this thread.  There's probably less than 100 people that have posted anything in here.  Where's everyone else?  Where is all the hype, support, discussion?

BTW, the facebook page looks great.  You guys have some great graphic designers.

You didn't read anything I said did you? You've basically re-iterated what you said in answer to my first post but changed the sentence structure.

Sorry - I've nothing to say, I already answered those points. No offence!
Kuriso

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:53:33 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 09:30:45 PM by Kuriso

BTW, the facebook page looks great.  You guys have some great graphic designers.

You didn't read anything I said did you? You've basically re-iterated what you said in answer to my first post but changed the sentence structure.

I read what you said.  Some of it I agree with so I didn't bother to respond to it.  I responded to the parts that I had a problem with.  Like saying I had a "negative take on it".  I wasn't trying to be negative.  Just trying to put things in perspective.  

I agree that they are building a service but I do not think its logical to conclude that all "those 40,000 followers might be waiting for the service to start".  Is there not even 5% (2,000) of them capable of being here to discuss our concerns?  What about 1% or .5%?

I agree that "E-sports is HUGE industry" and "Combining e-sports with cryptocurrency is a fantastic move..."

Why are we even bothering with discussing the facebook?  Do you have no input on anything else I've said in the other post?
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:56:42 PM

So not only does this coin have an insanely huge 'premine' that screws initial investors in a way, it also seems like the one guy defending this coin lately has negative trust. Were are all the followers from Facebook? As far as I know, this is the only forum for BRO discussion. I can understand if there was another one, but there doesn't seem to be another...so with all those FB followers, where are they? More importantly, where are these CELEBRITIES? Is there any concrete proof that they're associated with BRO?

Yea, im real stoked to buy some BRO now.

Also, some of the BRO ads could use better photoshop skills. Seriously.

And contrary to what people have been saying, those Poker tables look like crap. Seriously go to any online Poker website and even their most basic ones are leagues beyond these crap previews weve gotten so far. They look like the were made using Windows Paint.
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:56:23 PM

has there been any real proof that these 'big name' players are involved or 'behind' bro?

Please start with the poker pros' twitters

links?  idk all their handles.  you should update the OP with this information.

https://twitter.com/REALJenHarman

https://twitter.com/ToddBrunson

https://twitter.com/ItsJohnnyChan

https://twitter.com/back2backflack

https://twitter.com/ForrestTed
Rayban34

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:07:49 PM

I read what you said.  Some of it I agree with so I didn't bother to respond to it.  I responded to the parts that I had a problem with.  Like saying I had a "negative take on it".  I wasn't trying to be negative.  Just trying to put things in perspective. 

I agree that they are building a service but I do not think its a logical to conclude that all "those 40,000 followers might be waiting for the service to start".  Is there not even 5% (2,000) of them capable of being here to discuss our concerns?  What about 1% or .5%?

I agree that "E-sports is HUGE industry" and "Combining e-sports with cryptocurrency is a fantastic move..."

Why are we even bothering with discussing the facebook?  Do you have no input on anything else I've said in the other post?

I respect your opinions, I really do. However in my opinion there needs to be a lot of BRO coin to be floating around for in-game currency for people that actually want to play the platform. If this is a player in which I have seen other players use e-sports it will be a mutli-million dollar franchise. To be honest, I really don't think we are getting screwed in any way shape or form. If we were to grab all the coins in the initial ICO we would effectively be holding the entire in-game system to ransom. As much as I would love that - because I would charge them a lot to play poker, it wouldn't be fair Smiley

Secondly, apologies BRO Coin for seeming to be the only one backing you here, and that my negative trust could be a stain on your reputation. If you would like to refer to my profile you can see that my negative trust was generated from being a "newbie asking for a loan" - in my defence I would also like to say that I am currently paying said loan (which I received in the end) 3 weeks early.

BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:38:19 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:53:53 AM by BreakoutGaming

Roughly 14,880 coins will be minted each day if you include PoW and PoB which works out to just over 22 bitcoins a day needed to maintain 150ksat so investors do no lose money on the ICO.

pre-mine: 14 million   (2.5 dev, 4.5 ico, 7 giveaways)

year1 - 3.5 million pow   (9589 per day)

year2 -3.5 million pow (9589 per day)

year3 - 2 million pob (5480 per day)

year4 - 2 million pob (5480 per day)

lets get the facts right first  

Ok so PoB doesn't start until the 3rd year?  I know PoB runs perpetually after PoW ends but does it not generate coins from the start?  I guess I had it right in an earlier post then.  I had thought it was that way but after re-looking at some of the information I thought I had originally made a mistake.

9589 BRO per day at 150k sat is a little over 14 bitcoins a day needed to maintain a break-even price for investors IF 7,000 bitcoins are raised during the ICO.

I made a mistake because I thought PoB would still be happening during PoW.

2.5 million coins for the 'dev' is equal to 3759 bitcoins if 7000 bitcoins are raised during the ICO  Don't you think thats a bit much?  Your asking for a big ICO plus you're keeping 2.5 million coins to pay for things that the ICO should be paying for.  Seems a bit excessive.

Hello everyone, thank you for your recent comments.  We are actively looking for ways to reward potential Coin Sale participants and will post our decision on this thread.

We do want to make a clear distinction as to where the 2.5 million coins are going.  This project differs vastly from other crypto related projects.  Typically with most "coins sales," a development team will show their community a whitepaper or a detailed plan of action and reach out to the community to fund their ideas.  Breakout will have over 40 members that invested "SIGNIFICANT" fiat capital or sweat equity into the project already.  These 2.5 million BRO coins are not being "given" to the investors, in actuality they have "bought" into the BRO coins.  This gaming project has been funded for almost a year now and the amount of talent and resources that have been poured into the project already is tremendous.  The amount of capital that has been poured into the gaming project gives all the investors of the "crowd sale" an opportunity to participate in the success of BRO that Breakout Gaming will use and support.  There has been significant money invested already into the gaming project that allows you to benefit from day one.  

To be clear, the entire team believes in the future of cryptocurrency and gaming.  We are dedicated to make this project a success.  Cutting edge poker, casino, Fantasy games software is a huge resource sink.  Design, security, licensing, marketing, etc.. all these have been paid for almost a year now.  The management team we assembled is superb and each is contributing with the hopes that BRO will be a success.

The marketing pros that will be supporting your BRO and Breakout Gaming have all forgone cash compensation and betting on the success of BRO and Breakout Gaming.  Some of these pros at Pokerstars earned over million dollar paydays for their marketing efforts.  The entire Breakout Team have accepted nothing but "computer code" and the dream that Breakout Gaming can advance the marriage of crypto and gaming.  

The 7 million giveaway will be exclusively used for marketing and player acquisition.  There is a misconception that these coins will dilute your BRO value.  Nothing can be further from the truth.  The coins will be used for freerolls and bonuses and referrals.  Once these gamers start playing on our site, there will be a realistic conversion ratio to "live" money players.  These players will be buying into BRO with "fiat" capital. These gamers will be supplying liquidity and demand for BRO.  The "more" players we can convert the more demand and liquidity there will be for your BRO coin and the more valuable your Bergstake will be.  You should want Breakout Gaming to grow our player base as large as possible.  These 7 million giveaways coins gives us the opportunity to attract new players all over the world and provide increasing demand for BRO.  Our goal is to have 750,000 registered use by the end of year two.

If we can grow our user base to over a million quickly, the demand and liquidity for BRO and Bergstake can grow at a rapid pace.  The entire team is dedicated to make this happen.  

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:58:03 PM

Ive already said before, but this is the most greedy devs ive ever seen. If you are so confident about the project, you should buy a big amount of BRO in the ICO so you will be able to make the cash ( and lot more) you already invest in the project. You want to get paid like 2-3 millions us dollars to build this project. Seriously, could be nice in your dream but we are in reality here. I propose you 2 things:

1. You cap the ICO with a reasonable price;

2. You sell every premine coins in the ICO and keep little amount for giveaway (like 500k). After that, dyou (devs) invest Massively in the ICO so you can be rich. Anyway, when we read you, there is no possibility that the coin value drop after ICO.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

Here is the answer to how much bitcoin is needed and how it will be used.  We need a minimum of 1000 BTC.  That would keep the coin going with adequate support.  A total collection of 7 to 15 thousand BTC would enable our planned delivery of 1) strong coin development and 2) demand growth by stimulating use and liquidity of BRO.  The more BTC collected in the ICO, the more the demand for the BRO will be reinforced by global marketing and coin refinements that keep it on the leading edge. Marketing and development funds will be spent in the best ways for BRO, as described in the offering, and have no logical upper bound.

That's well and good, as it would improve the likelihood that BRO's price would steadily rise as more people learn of and use the coin, and thus provides an unprecedented advantage to this coin. But as more BTC are collected, wouldn't the proportion of the 4.5m BRO each participant receives in the ICO be diminished? So, shouldn't participants be protected from such apparent dilution by a cap on the maximum BTC accepted?

If the ICO was a pie with a size limited by a cap, then each participant's piece would still be proportional to the BTC they put in -- except the size of the pie would be arbitrarily limited.  Since, as noted above, there is no logical upper bound on the amount that the coin can be promoted and kept on the leading edge, it would be counter-productive to specify a limit, for every ICO participant and future holder of BRO.  That would only constrain the benefit to them from higher potential appreciation and stability of BRO. A bigger ICO means a stronger BRO. And, if the value of the ICO pie is bigger and the piece for a participant is proportionately smaller, the value of the participant's position remains the same -- whatever he or she chooses to put in. However, the BRO everyone holds from a bigger ICO would be bolstered for the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:28:38 PM

You sell every premine coins in the ICO and keep little amount for giveaway (like 500k). After that, dyou (devs) invest Massively in the ICO so you can be rich. Anyway, when we read you, there is no possibility that the coin value drop after ICO.
this is just pure FUD, devs investing their own ICO is the biggest scam and worst thing any investor would want. all we would be doing is paying ourselfs BTC, while in the process diluting everyone elses share of ico.

think the best idea would be to add .5 million coins to ico for each 1000 coins raised. so instead of new investors diluting the total, new investors will be growing the total.

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:35:42 PM

Here's something to consider.  Anyone that wants in the ICO will be able to buy in during the 30 day period.  They have 30 days to get a piece of 4.5million BRO.  After the ICO ends, who is left to buy?  Did a lot of people miss out?  Everyone had a chance to spend their bitcoins and get some coins.  Now the markets open.  Who are the next buyers?  Who is willing to pay more for BRO than what ICO investors paid?  If they really wanted BRO, they bought it during the ICO.  The buyers that are left are the ones waiting to buy BRO under the ICO value.  Do you expect to see a flood of buy support that will keep the price above the ICO cost?  Remember, eventually 9.5 million coins are waiting to hit the market plus 9500+ PoW coins each and every day.

Kuriso,

People will buy coins to play games after the Coin Sale, even people who know nothing about crypto currency.  For instance, when a player uses a fiat processor and buys $100 in chips to play Fantasy Football, those chips are denominated in Breakout Coins.  In order to have a full reserve reserve for chips in play, we will go out into the open market and buy BRO to cover the $100 purchase.  There will be continued daily support for BRO from the gamers.

The 7m giveaway coins will be used to acquire these players gradually over 2 years.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:37:30 PM

You sell every premine coins in the ICO and keep little amount for giveaway (like 500k). After that, dyou (devs) invest Massively in the ICO so you can be rich. Anyway, when we read you, there is no possibility that the coin value drop after ICO.
this is just pure FUD, devs investing their own ICO is the biggest scam and worst thing any investor would want. all we would be doing is paying ourselfs BTC, while in the process diluting everyone elses share of ico.

think the best idea would be to add .5 million coins to ico for each 1000 coins raised. so instead of new investors diluting the total, new investors will be growing the total.

Can you please give us proof of how much btc your team invested in the project so far ? Can we have more details about these investments ? ( how much ?, where it goes ?, who invested what?). Seriously, i dont want to make free FUD, but just cant believe what you are saying because we havent details. I agree that if you have invested 100 btc in the project, you should have possibility to recover these btc. But, im not sure you have already or will invest like 1500 btc. If you want a wage, it need to be reasonable. We are talking of millions dollars here, its huge for something that not really exist so far.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:56:23 PM

I posted at the pre-ann before, and still find this to be a very interesting project.

My earlier concern remains, which is that bergstake is only triggered 2 years into the future. As a potential investor, I see bergstake as being a big plus, however, 2 years is an inordinate amount of time for that investment to bear fruit. Given any final ICO numbers and exchange rate after launch, bergstake would ensure 'some' returns for ICO buyers, as long as the 'berg'staking time frame was more reasonable.

See, after launch, even if someone was dumping below ICO price, investors would still have bergstake to their advantage. Just that 2 years down the line is way too much. I figure that the maximum I could entertain would be a 6 months PoW duration (by which time I'm assuming that the gaming platform would be in full swing).

Cheers & good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: