Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:54:26 PM

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jowinm

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:04:28 PM

I am in the step 5, have sent my bitcoins, but I continue in the same page,purchase status: Waiting for deposit..., it has not detected the payment to me??  Huh

if you have wallet, password you can recover funds assuming they were sent. check blockchain.info for transaction number and send email or pm.
I think that's it, my question now is how to receive coins and operate them. Huh
jt7382

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:05:25 PM

Thank you. Was curious and didn't see it. I agree this should be in the OP - pretty important.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:07:16 PM

So you can only send one transaction per wallet? i sent a very small transaction just to test the site. it doesnt appear that i should send any more tx's to that wallet address.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jaybny

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:19:30 PM

So you can only send one transaction per wallet? i sent a very small transaction just to test the site. it doesnt appear that i should send any more tx's to that wallet address.

no. dont send to the same address. soon we will add a feature to "addon" using the same wallet and password, so you dont have to manage many wallets and bergstake.

edit: i beleive you can do multiple transactions, as long as you are still on step5 of the webapp process. 

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
Arbex

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:36:57 PM

How much is for BRO at ICO, again? sorry if this question has been asked already.
The price of BRO is not known at this time.  With no prior transaction history, stating any price would be like picking a number out of thin air.  Price is important and should be determined by the real supply and demand.

Wrong, the minimum price for BRO is known right now. Anyone buying the ICO right now will pay more than 603 sats.

Here's why there's no "price right now" -- minimum or otherwise. The BRO Coin Sale explains the simple buying procedure --   The BTC are collected, and then the 5.5 million BRO are distributed after the sale. It is done without setting a price before or during the sale.  The price will become known at that time, as will the number of BRO acquired.

What's being recorded in the genesis blockchain when you send in your BTC is the Time and the BTC Amount. So even if some hypothetical "price right now" was meaningful, relevant and calculable, it is not being recorded. The price is determined at the end, with the advantages for everyone that are discussed elsewere in this thread.

The number of BRO a buyer gets is indeed effected by the Early Bird Incentive bonus. This amount depends on the Time the BTC was received, and How Many Total BTC were received by that time. The second of those facts will be available only after the Coin Sale. Clearly, no "price right not" would be relevant to that calculation.

For each participant, their effective cost per BRO will depend on which 10-percentile range they fit into. Early birds can get a pro rata bump of up to 10% over the amount received by those in the second half of funds received. But again, that doesn't involve any "price right now".  I hope that helps clarify how time relates to the cost of the BRO that people get!  http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/offering/
Mayhem007

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:58:18 PM

no. dont send to the same address. soon we will add a feature to "addon" using the same wallet and password, so you dont have to manage many wallets and bergstake.

edit: i beleive you can do multiple transactions, as long as you are still on step5 of the webapp process.  

so i dont get it.. if i completed my process beyond step 5, i need to do multiple transactions until you create the addon feature?

why would i do multiple transactions on step 5?
jowinm

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:15:40 PM

I have a problem, to put btcaddr in check balance: you Purchased breakoutcoins 0.00 worth of bitcoins.

Help
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

I have a problem, to put btcaddr in check balance: you Purchased breakoutcoins 0.00 worth of bitcoins.

Help

Have you used the BTC address generated for your wallet?
jowinm

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:20:27 PM

Help

yes
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:23:38 PM

Help

yes

Well, it's working for me, it should work for you too since the script is very simple, it's just checking output of that given address. Check that address on blockchain . info. You should your in-transaction and out-transaction to the 3xxx BTC address.
jowinm

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

Help

yes

Well, it's working for me, it should work for you too since the script is very simple, it's just checking output of that given address. Check that address on blockchain . info. You should your in-transaction and out-transaction to the 3xxx BTC address.

Sorry, with the address generated in wallet is the investment. is ok??
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:42:41 PM

Help

yes

Yes, with that address
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:43:00 PM

Help

yes

Do you have a transaction ID? Why don't you send us a pm or email.  Occasionally, depending on if you completed the process correctly, your btc may be stuck,  But, they are easily recoverable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arbex

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:11:06 PM

man, I'm so on the fence about buying this coin ugh.  I dont wanna be bagholding more crap but it "seems" this coin would do well with a bit of time and given the investment/hype???

Can someone please give a quick point form breakdown of why to buy or NOT buy this thing??

My
nr1 reason not to buy atm is that its not clear what % of a return i can expect from my bergstake.
nr2 reason not to buy  u wont know @ what price your buying.

reason for not buying now , 10% is nice but i think i can do better then 10% with my btc in a month and then i could invest more @ the end of the ipo.

nr1 reason for buying , everything looks great they clearly seem to have really big plans for this.
nr2 reason for buying , the pokerpro's will atract people.

Some more considerations.

While the expected return on bergstake is hard to estimate, one thing we know for sure is that the Coin Sale is the only time anyone can buy BRO AND get bergstake. So, if you wait until after the sale, any BRO you ever buy from then on will have no bergstake.  You forgo the genesis-block-verified ownership of that "virtual mining rig" that would would be yours in perpetuity. Hmmm.

Regarding whether you might be able to pay a lower price for that BRO without bergstake, think about this.

BRO is unique with its built-in demand and expected liquidity. Unlike any other Cryptocoin OR Fiat Currency, a major igaming platform in the growing global $30 billion online gaming business will use one denomination exclusively - BRO. We've done everything we can, and are committed to doing more, to support the coin's growth and demand.  Is this coin positioned to go up or down from this ground floor?

And if you think you might be able to save a little by buying BRO at a lower price right after the sale, reflect on these facts.

Since no price has been artificially specified during the sale, the price at which BRO enters the world is about as realistically determined as possible for a market of cryptocoin enthusiastsBut the number who know about this sale, AND are savvy enough to evaluate and act on this, AND have discretionary funds is truly small.  Absolutely tiny relative to people who would buy BRO if they came across it and could use it or keep it in exchange for fiat!  And the dominant portion of funds raised and BRO distributed will go to marketing and promoting BRO to make the demand grow. So what direction do you think the demand and buying pressure on BRO will be as soon as BRO hits the streets?  On that quick buy BRO low timing play, "Are you feeling lucky?"    Wink

I hope you, and all of us, participate and have success.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:18:18 PM

man, I'm so on the fence about buying this coin ugh.  I dont wanna be bagholding more crap but it "seems" this coin would do well with a bit of time and given the investment/hype???

Can someone please give a quick point form breakdown of why to buy or NOT buy this thing??

My
nr1 reason not to buy atm is that its not clear what % of a return i can expect from my bergstake.
nr2 reason not to buy  u wont know @ what price your buying.

reason for not buying now , 10% is nice but i think i can do better then 10% with my btc in a month and then i could invest more @ the end of the ipo.

nr1 reason for buying , everything looks great they clearly seem to have really big plans for this.

While the expected return on bergstake is hard to estimate, one thing we know for sure is that the Coin Sale is the only time anyone can buy BRO AND get bergstake. So, if you wait until after the sale, any BRO you ever buy from then on will have no bergstake.  You forgo the genesis-block-verified ownership of that "virtual mining rig" that would would be yours in perpetuity. Hmmm.

Regarding whether you might be able to pay a lower price for that BRO without bergstake, think about this.

BRO is unique with its built-in demand and expected liquidity. Unlike any other Cryptocoin OR Fiat Currency, a major igaming platform in the growing global $30 billion online gaming business will use one denomination exclusively - BRO. We've done everything we can, and are committed to doing more, to support the coin's growth and demand.  Is this coin positioned to go up or down from this ground floor?

And if you think you might be able to save a little by buying BRO at a lower price right after the sale, reflect on these facts.

Since no price has been artificially specified during the sale, the price at which BRO enters the world is about as realistically determined as possible for a market of cryptocoin enthusiasts.  But the number who know about this sale, AND are savvy enough to evaluate and act on this, AND have discretionary funds is truly small.  Absolutely tiny relative to people who would buy BRO if they came across it and could use it or keep it in exchange for fiat!  And the dominant portion of funds raised and BRO distributed will go to marketing and promoting BRO to make the demand grow. So what direction do you think the demand and buying pressure on BRO will be as soon as BRO hits the streets?  On that quick buy BRO low timing play, "Are you feeling lucky?"    Wink

How about a nice glass of shut the hell up. Grin Wink
Arbex

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:23:47 PM

If its not too thin and bitter and has good head on it.  Sure!!   Grin
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:24:47 PM

man, I'm so on the fence about buying this coin ugh.  I dont wanna be bagholding more crap but it "seems" this coin would do well with a bit of time and given the investment/hype???

My
nr2 reason not to buy  u wont know @ what price your buying.

While the expected return on bergstake is hard to estimate, one thing we know for sure is that the Coin Sale is the only time anyone can buy BRO AND get bergstake. So, if you wait until after the sale, any BRO you ever buy from then on will have no bergstake.  You forgo the genesis-block-verified ownership of that "virtual mining rig" that would would be yours in perpetuity. Hmmm.

BRO is unique with its built-in demand and expected liquidity. Unlike any other Cryptocoin OR Fiat Currency, a major igaming platform in the growing global $30 billion online gaming business will use one denomination exclusively - BRO. We've done everything we can, and are committed to doing more, to support the coin's growth and demand.  Is this coin positioned to go up or down from this ground floor?

Since no price has been artificially specified during the sale, the price at which BRO enters the world is about as realistically determined as possible for a market of cryptocoin enthusiasts.  But the number who know about this sale, AND are savvy enough to evaluate and act on this, AND have discretionary funds is truly small.  Absolutely tiny relative to people who would buy BRO if they came across it and could use it or keep it in exchange for fiat!  And the dominant portion of funds raised and BRO distributed will go to marketing and promoting BRO to make the demand grow. So what direction do you think the demand and buying pressure on BRO will be as soon as BRO hits the streets?  On that quick buy BRO low timing play, "Are you feeling lucky?"    Wink

As many as possible huh? Smiley
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:30:47 PM

As many as possible huh? Smiley

Only kidding.  Undecided
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:46:45 PM

Help

yes

Yes, with that address

Appreciate you helping out !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: