Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:29:43 AM

looking forward to this coins release will be watching very closely  Cool

Thanks for joining our community!   Smiley

Hello BreakoutCoin,
What's the expected release date of all Breakout Gaming’s products and services?
http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/breakout-gaming-preview/

Thanks in advance.

The Digital Hub for Breakout Gaming is already in full production and in the final stages of completion.  The games are being tweaked and loaded onto servers for testing and making necessary changes.  From there we will concentrate on Security, Anti-fraud and Anti-collusion.  Those who participated in the Breakout Coin "coin sale" will have early access to demo and provide feedback.  We are working diligently to make sure that the software is available as soon as possible, but will not sacrifice security in efforts to release software sooner.  

------

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:34:10 AM

Anyone know what's platform this coin is for mining? I couldn't find anything on the front page.

There will not be any PoW mining.  Once launched, there will be "virtual mining" available to only owners of Bergstake.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:46:56 AM

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

I don't consider myself an expert in any of those subjects but I went ahead and purchased anyway. I hope I'll be ok. Embarrassed
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:46:35 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 01:03:34 PM by JakeThePanda

I don't consider myself an expert in any of those subjects but I went ahead and purchased anyway. I hope I'll be ok. Embarrassed

It's all relative. I would consider you an expert and the same for anyone else that's been on this forum since last year.  You may or may not be a coder, but I don't think that's a requirement to be considered an expert.  I'm sure you have downloaded your fair share of stand-alone wallets and maybe even had to do your own trouble shooting to get it syncing. I'm sure you mined or purchased many different crypto coins/tokens, ICOs on many different exchanges.  You probably have a strong understanding of what a blockchain is and how to read a block explorer.  You are familiar with github, algos, and features that differentiate coins from one another. You clearly understand many things about crypto and it's technology that people that don't frequent these forums would ever understand.  You may not be an expert compared to Vitalik Buterin, Dan Larimer, or Jay Berg Grin, but from an investors perspective, you certainly are.

Just my 2 BROs Brah.

Idea for a charity fund raiser poker tournament:

Breast Cancer.  "BROs for Bras".  I'm not making joke as I would never do that about something so serious.  Just like they have "Save the Tatas".
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:46:09 PM

It's all relative. I would consider you an expert and the same for anyone else that's been on this forum since last year.  You may or may not be a coder, but I don't think that's a requirement to be considered an expert.  I'm sure you have downloaded your fair share of stand-alone wallets and maybe even had to do your own trouble shooting to get it syncing. I'm sure you mined or purchased many different crypto coins/tokens, ICOs on many different exchanges.  You probably have a strong understanding of what a blockchain is and how to read a block explorer.  You are familiar with github, algos, and features that differentiate coins from one another. You clearly understand many things about crypto and it's technology that people that don't frequent these forums would ever understand.  You may not be an expert compared to Vitalik Buterin, Dan Larimer, or Jay Berg Grin, but from an investors perspective, you certainly are.

Just my 2 BROs Brah.

Breast Cancer.  "BROs for Bras".  I'm not making joke as I would never do that about something so serious.  Just like they have "Save the Tatas".

Jake, you are awesome.  We are fortunate to have you in our community.   Smiley

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:16:55 PM

Thanks to all the people who asked questions, and those that answered them. All my questions were answered without having to ask a single question! Too bad I cant play poker when the site goes live. I am a US resident.  It might be a good thing for my investment. I opted into the IPO at 6000 BRO level. I split it with a Bro!

Good job keep it up please.  Wink

Hi ShiftyTripster,

Welcome to the BRO community and bitcointalk!

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Ge

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 10:13:19 PM

BreakoutCoin, please respond my PM ! You've been so good since the beginning for talking with customers, don't miss that Smiley

Thanks to all the people who asked questions, and those that answered them. All my questions were answered without having to ask a single question! Too bad I cant play poker when the site goes live. I am a US resident.  It might be a good thing for my investment. I opted into the IPO at 6000 BRO level. I split it with a Bro!

Yep that's great

Human
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:35:16 PM

BreakoutCoin, please respond my PM ! You've been so good since the beginning for talking with customers, don't miss that Smiley

Yep that's great

Hi Ge, thanks for all the great comments and yes, we did receive your PM.  Will send you a response before the end of the day!  Smiley

ofortuna

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:19:34 PM

Good job keep it up please.  Wink

I completely agree, the level of professionalism in this thread is top notch.  It's a nice change from the usual pace.

Thanks for the kind words Koontas!

Makes me not want to visit "the usual place" wherever that is.  Grin

Ge

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 01:02:37 AM

Yep that's great

Hi Ge, thanks for all the great comments and yes, we did receive your PM.  Will send you a response before the end of the day!  Smiley

Sorry for the reminder, I've thaught you have maybe too many message Wink In waiting for your response, thank's for support !

Human
ofortuna

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:47:37 AM

Yep that's great

Sorry for the reminder, I've thaught you have maybe too many message Wink In waiting for your response, thank's for support !

Np we all need reminders sometimes  Wink

Mayhem007

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:39:02 AM

what bout me?  Shocked  we are all bros   Grin
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:40:43 AM

what bout me?  Shocked  we are all bros   Grin

aaahh common bro Tongue

cryptoconomist

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:28:09 PM

I think we won't raise much more than 300BTC

What do you think dev, is that good enough?
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:06:18 PM

Breakout Coin Genesis Sale

Current price:
1 bitcoin buys 4,500 BRO
next price: 1 bitcoin buys 4,000 BRO at block 329456

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

They will sell whatever is left in a "private sale" that, before materializing, will be offered again to the community...

question is, at what price? They have said that it will be at the most expensive level of the ICO... which begs the obvious question: why would anyone pay a higher price for the private sale than what they could have gotten at any of the stages of the IPO? I believe that is very ill-conceived strategy and will, obviously, backfire.

That said, when and if a working platform is presented, before the ICO ends, as they have stated they will have ready and available for testing, some more sales will be achieved... although I doubt many more people is going to invest at higher prices than current.

As I have stated several times before, bringing this IPO without any product to show has been the opposite of brilliant.

My suggestion -once again- is to stop the ICO, issue refunds, and start all over when the product is ready for prime time. I am pretty sure the people who has already invested will maintain the same or higher level of investment and many people that want to see what you guys bring to the gaming table, will invest massively if it is in any way better than existing platforms. Massively. Timing-wise, if the new ICO could be presented withing a couple of weeks or three, it could be much better since the BTC price has stabilized -or so it seems-, but the key basically is that a lot of serious investors will simply not buy in without knowing what the platform looks like. In my opinion this is the best idea I have seen in crypto alts mostly wasted  by bringing it to the market place  prematurely. Premature ejaculation, as it were: The rush and the passion are there but... she did not get anything out of it.
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:23:18 PM

They will sell whatever is left in a "private sale" that, before materializing, will be offered again to the community...

question is, at what price? They have said that it will be at the most expensive level of the ICO... which begs the obvious question: why would anyone pay a higher price for the private sale than what they could have gotten at any of the stages of the IPO? I believe that is very ill-conceived strategy and will, obviously, backfire.

That said, when and if a working platform is presented, before the ICO ends, as they have stated they will have ready and available for testing, some more sales will be achieved... although I doubt many more people is going to invest at higher prices than current.

As I have stated several times before, bringing this IPO without any product to show has been the opposite of brilliant.

My suggestion -once again- is to stop the ICO, issue refunds, and start all over when the product is ready for prime time. I am pretty sure the people who has already invested will maintain the same or higher level of investment and many people that want to see what you guys bring to the gaming table, will invest massively if it is in any way better than existing platforms. Massively. Timing-wise, if the new ICO could be presented withing a couple of weeks or three, it could be much better since the BTC price has stabilized -or so it seems-, but the key basically is that a lot of serious investors will simply not buy in without knowing what the platform looks like. In my opinion this is the best idea I have seen in crypto alts mostly wasted  by bringing it to the market place  prematurely. Premature ejaculation, as it were: The rush and the passion are there but... she did not get anything out of it.

You can't change the ICO every 3 days people will get pissed.

My suggestion is to get the platform working ASAP then extend the IPO until we get the fund needed.

We don't need to change the price or refund people it's a bad idea.

Private Sale get a less attractive price but they get to see a working product so it is much easier and much safer to invest.
ofortuna

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:29:13 PM

Thanks for everyone's input.

The gaming platforms are being tested and we will be giving more specific updates in the coming weeks.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:33:35 PM

You can't change the ICO every 3 days people will get pissed.

My suggestion is to get the platform working ASAP then extend the IPO until we get the fund needed.

We don't need to change the price or refund people it's a bad idea.

Private Sale get a less attractive price but they get to see a working product so it is much easier and much safer to invest.

Really? Says who? But it doesn't matter if it is or not a "much easier and much safer investment"; what matters is that no one is paying 1 BTC for LESS than 1,000 bros when some have bought more than 6 times that many for 1 BTC. No one in his sane mind will ever do that, regardless of how nice or promising the platform will be. Then what? the project will go ahead with 300-350 BTC funding? what happens to the BROs not sold, are they destroyed along with the bergstake?

It isn't a matter of "being fair" or if "people will get pissed" or not; it is a matter of rightfully raise the funds that are needed to go ahead with the project and I gather that 350 BTC will just not be enough and will do no good to anyone.

Now, going back to the original idea, coming out with a product that everyone can see, test and value AND let the market decide the price of the coins as it was originally planned, can be done, achieve great results and get the thing moving within 7 days, instead of collecting a paltry amount that will do good to no one at all.

But hey, that's just the way I see this potential great idea go to waste; obviously others view things differently. I'll keep watching the madness unfold...
ofortuna

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:26:05 AM

Just my 2 BROs Brah.

Breast Cancer is a great cause and tournaments with a portion going to charity is a great idea.  I wonder why we don't see more of this online.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: