Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:21:30 AM

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

I don't consider myself an expert in any of those subjects but I went ahead and purchased anyway. I hope I'll be ok. Embarrassed

It's all relative. I would consider you an expert and the same for anyone else that's been on this forum since last year.  You may or may not be a coder, but I don't think that's a requirement to be considered an expert.  I'm sure you have downloaded your fair share of stand-alone wallets and maybe even had to do your own trouble shooting to get it syncing. I'm sure you mined or purchased many different crypto coins/tokens, ICOs on many different exchanges.  You probably have a strong understanding of what a blockchain is and how to read a block explorer.  You are familiar with github, algos, and features that differentiate coins from one another. You clearly understand many things about crypto and it's technology that people that don't frequent these forums would ever understand.  You may not be an expert compared to Vitalik Buterin, Dan Larimer, or Jay Berg Grin, but from an investors perspective, you certainly are.

Just my 2 BROs Brah.

Idea for a charity fund raiser poker tournament:

Breast Cancer.  "BROs for Bras".  I'm not making joke as I would never do that about something so serious.  Just like they have "Save the Tatas".

Breast Cancer is a great cause and tournaments with a portion going to charity is a great idea.  I wonder why we don't see more of this online.

I'll take a seat at the table for this tournament

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:44:50 AM

Hello,
I invested in BRO ICO very early on (Before 30 BTC was in pot)

When I attempted this option:
If you have already purchased Breakout Coins through this webapp, you can check your bitcoin investment amount by entering your bitcoin address from your Breakout wallet

I was no longer able to find that my address shows that I purchased BRO.

I still have my necessary files so is everything okay?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:22:02 AM

I found out about this today in the POloniex trollbox..I will also tell our QBK Team about it to invest in our assets too.. I will buy some as well.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:53:51 AM

I found out about this today in the POloniex trollbox..I will also tell our QBK Team about it to invest in our assets too.. I will buy some as well.. Smiley

Hi Quiwoman2, glad you found us and welcome to the BRO community!  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitarri

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:55:24 AM

I think we won't raise much more than 300BTC

What do you think dev, is that good enough?

They will sell whatever is left in a "private sale" that, before materializing, will be offered again to the community...

question is, at what price? They have said that it will be at the most expensive level of the ICO... which begs the obvious question: why would anyone pay a higher price for the private sale than what they could have gotten at any of the stages of the IPO? I believe that is very ill-conceived strategy and will, obviously, backfire.

That said, when and if a working platform is presented, before the ICO ends, as they have stated they will have ready and available for testing, some more sales will be achieved... although I doubt many more people is going to invest at higher prices than current.

As I have stated several times before, bringing this IPO without any product to show has been the opposite of brilliant.

My suggestion -once again- is to stop the ICO, issue refunds, and start all over when the product is ready for prime time. I am pretty sure the people who has already invested will maintain the same or higher level of investment and many people that want to see what you guys bring to the gaming table, will invest massively if it is in any way better than existing platforms. Massively. Timing-wise, if the new ICO could be presented withing a couple of weeks or three, it could be much better since the BTC price has stabilized -or so it seems-, but the key basically is that a lot of serious investors will simply not buy in without knowing what the platform looks like. In my opinion this is the best idea I have seen in crypto alts mostly wasted  by bringing it to the market place  prematurely. Premature ejaculation, as it were: The rush and the passion are there but... she did not get anything out of it.

You can't change the ICO every 3 days people will get pissed.

My suggestion is to get the platform working ASAP then extend the IPO until we get the fund needed.

We don't need to change the price or refund people it's a bad idea.

Private Sale get a less attractive price but they get to see a working product so it is much easier and much safer to invest.

Really? Says who? But it doesn't matter if it is or not a "much easier and much safer investment"; what matters is that no one is paying 1 BTC for LESS than 1,000 bros when some have bought more than 6 times that many for 1 BTC. No one in his sane mind will ever do that, regardless of how nice or promising the platform will be. Then what? the project will go ahead with 300-350 BTC funding? what happens to the BROs not sold, are they destroyed along with the bergstake?

It isn't a matter of "being fair" or if "people will get pissed" or not; it is a matter of rightfully raise the funds that are needed to go ahead with the project and I gather that 350 BTC will just not be enough and will do no good to anyone.

Now, going back to the original idea, coming out with a product that everyone can see, test and value AND let the market decide the price of the coins as it was originally planned, can be done, achieve great results and get the thing moving within 7 days, instead of collecting a paltry amount that will do good to no one at all.

But hey, that's just the way I see this potential great idea go to waste; obviously others view things differently. I'll keep watching the madness unfold...

With that mindset, BTC price would have never gone from $1 USD to $6 USD.

Barabbas: The people behind BRO are probably too nice to tell you this it, so I'll just say it: "If this ICO is not your cup of tea, then go invest somewhere else!"

Good luck finding anything better...

BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:43:52 AM

Hello,
I invested in BRO ICO very early on (Before 30 BTC was in pot)

When I attempted this option:
If you have already purchased Breakout Coins through this webapp, you can check your bitcoin investment amount by entering your bitcoin address from your Breakout wallet

I was no longer able to find that my address shows that I purchased BRO.

I still have my necessary files so is everything okay?

Hello Bank_sy, thank you for participating in our "coin sale."  You should be fine as long as you have your json file and password.  Make sure to keep those safe and do not lose them.  If you are still concerned, pm us with your btc address and transaction id and we will verify for you.  Thanks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
starblocks

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:09:01 AM

Nice one, that was my loud mouth in the troll box rep'in bro Wink

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:10:03 PM

Barabbas: The people behind BRO are probably too nice to tell you this it, so I'll just say it: "If this ICO is not your cup of tea, then go invest somewhere else!"

And why is it you feel the need to interpret the thoughts of ALL "The people behind BRO"? Don't you realize how incredibly stupid you make yourself look?
Amazing. Really amazing...
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

No escrow?

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:25:39 PM

And why is it you feel the need to interpret the thoughts of ALL "The people behind BRO"? Don't you realize how incredibly stupid you make yourself look?

IconicExpert, why dont you just focus on your stupid Bytecent scamcoin instead?

Your future bagholders would sure appreciate it!  Wink

btw for those that dont know, Barabbas is IconicExpert: https://twitter.com/IconicExpert

The same guy who scammed the BlackCoin community for thousands of dollars.

The same guy who responded to the PinkCoin dev under his 'Barabbas' account by accident. And swiftly deleted it.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:48:52 PM

btw for those that dont know, Barabbas is IconicExpert: https://twitter.com/IconicExpert

The same guy who responded to the PinkCoin dev under his 'Barabbas' account by accident. And swiftly deleted it.

At this point only individuals affected by profound mental retardation and imbeciles actually choose to believe such idiocy.

But you fit the bill nicely.

Just for the record, "Barabbas" is my ONLY handle on BTCT. And I have never, ever deleted any posts. Ever.
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:00:00 PM

At this point only individuals affected by profound mental retardation and imbeciles actually choose to believe such idiocy.

But you fit the bill nicely.

Just for the record, "Barabbas" is my ONLY handle on BTCT. And I have never, ever deleted any posts. Ever.

You should get busy defending yourself and clearing your name on those other threads, not on BRO thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818
Koontas

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:04:13 PM

It doesn't matter who barrabas is...  As long as he's not here spreading FUD, which he really isn't, then it's fine.  And if he is, the OP can manage the thread so it's not a big deal.  This thread has been clean and drama free up to this point, let's keep it that way.

Don't trust any exchange!
Red Headed Stepchild

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:27:34 PM

Agreed. If he fuds and trolls delete it and report to mods.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

It doesn't matter who barrabas is...  As long as he's not here spreading FUD, which he really isn't, then it's fine.  And if he is, the OP can manage the thread so it's not a big deal.  This thread has been clean and drama free up to this point, let's keep it that way.

Unfortunately, Einstein had it right all along: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Red Headed Stepchild

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:53:33 PM

So has the ICO sold out or is it close? Been a while since I checked it. it was doing fine then.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:13:15 PM

My suggestion is to get the platform working ASAP then extend the IPO until we get the fund needed.

Now, going back to the original idea, coming out with a product that everyone can see, test and value AND let the market decide the price of the coins as it was originally planned, can be done, achieve great results and get the thing moving within 7 days, instead of collecting a paltry amount that will do good to no one at all.

What if, the current ICO stands as it is, and the trading of the coins can start etc. Development will proceed, and after a while when there is something to show (a demo or something), hold another ICO with the price the markets have decided between the two ICO's. The time between could be a month, or 6 months depending on how fast the development goes.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:48:44 PM

What if, the current ICO stands as it is, and the trading of the coins can start etc. Development will proceed, and after a while when there is something to show (a demo or something), hold another ICO with the price the markets have decided between the two ICO's. The time between could be a month, or 6 months depending on how fast the development goes.

That sounds like a viable option ... if these guys can afford to proceed with only 300-350 BTC, which would be more of a VC offering than a real ICO, leaving the bulk of the coins (roughly 8 million) to be offered in the real ICO. Sensible option, if they can afford it, otherwise it is hard to imagine that 350 BTC would be enough to even start something as complex and costly as Breakout Gaming. And without Breakout Gaming, there's no reason whatsoever for BRO to have a value above those 350 BTC ... for the whole 12.5 million coins.

I'm sure your very sensible suggestion will be rightfully evaluated and hopefully, assumed.
blue_wave

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:22:03 PM

That sounds like a viable option ... if these guys can afford to proceed with only 300-350 BTC, which would be more of a VC offering than a real ICO, leaving the bulk of the coins (roughly 8 million) to be offered in the real ICO. Sensible option, if they can afford it, otherwise it is hard to imagine that 350 BTC would be enough to even start something as complex and costly as Breakout Gaming. And without Breakout Gaming, there's no reason whatsoever for BRO to have a value above those 350 BTC ... for the whole 12.5 million coins.

I'm sure your very sensible suggestion will be rightfully evaluated and hopefully, assumed.

As i remember there have already been investments into the Breakout Gaming. ICO funds are meant for marketing and coin development.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:05:05 PM

As i remember there have already been investments into the Breakout Gaming. ICO funds are meant for marketing and coin development.

Good point. That being the case a very interesting situation presents itself: Let's assume that only 2 of the 10 million offered in the ICO, sell, which now seems like a high probability. What happens then to the other 8 million? The term "private sale" is very wide and, since the community evidently won't be able to buy it -why would they when they could have bought it much cheaper?-, who buys those 8 million? If it is in any way, shape or form connected with Breakout Gaming, it would be equal to a premine, since the left hand would pay the right hand, so, essentially, either those 8 million coins and bergstake are destroyed or the coin has a monumental premine of over 80%.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: