Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:51:36 PM

Hi new to this coin. Can anyone tell me how to get my wallet to sync? Downloaded  from ANN page https://mega.co.nz for windows. Tried with and without conf file named qibuck.conf but neither worked. running windows 7

Close the wallet go to %appdata% roaming and remove all except .conf and .dat file then  re open wallet, try that and then let me know.. Hope this helps.. also the .conf should be Qibuck.conf with capital q i think.. Smiley

thats over my head. Would anyone mind walking me through that?

I found the roaming and didn't find any .conf -

.conf is not part of the wallet, if you do not have it that is fine.
you can delete everything except the wallet.dat and run the wallet to sync
Still didnt work? Deleted all but wallet.dat, still not syncing. Not using a conf. Should I try an older wallet and if so any link to that? Or any other thoughts?

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:54:13 PM

wuuup what is NDA agreements?  XD 1 week without come arround and i get lost news

NDA means non disclosure agreement..

asset sheet will be updated  today..

thanks for xplain!
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:00:59 PM

QBK top level now.expecting be always keep it .

Tbone123

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:10:35 AM

Hi new to this coin. Can anyone tell me how to get my wallet to sync? Downloaded  from ANN page https://mega.co.nz for windows. Tried with and without conf file named qibuck.conf but neither worked. running windows 7

Close the wallet go to %appdata% roaming and remove all except .conf and .dat file then  re open wallet, try that and then let me know.. Hope this helps.. also the .conf should be Qibuck.conf with capital q i think.. Smiley

Have you found a solution yet? I downloaded the qt file from the ANN page and the web page still nothing. When it first ran it had a "runaway" exception. Tried on two computers but wont sync

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:45:41 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 06:03:21 AM by qiwoman2

Hi new to this coin. Can anyone tell me how to get my wallet to sync? Downloaded  from ANN page https://mega.co.nz for windows. Tried with and without conf file named qibuck.conf but neither worked. running windows 7

Close the wallet go to %appdata% roaming and remove all except .conf and .dat file then  re open wallet, try that and then let me know.. Hope this helps.. also the .conf should be Qibuck.conf with capital q i think.. Smiley

Have you found a solution yet? I downloaded the qt file from the ANN page and the web page still nothing. When it first ran it had a "runaway" exception. Tried on two computers but wont sync

Ah that is strange..I will ask one of my Team and get back to you..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:06:31 AM

rename the .conf file Qibuck.conf (I will fix this in the OP) and add in this order, also save as all files the .Qibuck.conf try this:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=<strongpassword>
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.131.194.96

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:10:34 AM

o.k ANY OF you need help with wallet pm me and I will see if I can help arrange a screenshare with you, see if i can help you get it to work..I am in eastern european time, qmt plus 2.. please pm me if you still ened help and I will pm you my skype addy or pm me yours and I will add you..see if we can work it that way, in mean time I am locating members from my team left them a message, see if they got any other ideas.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:23:10 AM

I've been told latest wallet shouldn't even need a .conf but maybe try adding these extra nodes to the .conf file I found these in the debug console

213.21.93.218:49787
217.208.81.207:49787
50.66.60.162:49787
151.80.206.100:49787
50.72.201.152:49787
84.115.249.76:49787
80.6.105.174:49787

I have asked our team and they all say wallet is working fine even without .conf

Also try the doanload from here:

http://qibuck.com/about-qibuck/downloads/

Let me know if any of this works..

remember once you download the wallet to take out all stuff from roaming folder except .dat and .conf ..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:05:38 AM

Qibuck is eligible to be added on AltDice.net ! Smiley

We are happy to introduce AltDice to the Qibuck community !

AltDice is a provably fair dice game. We offer both on-chain and off-chain games.
At AltDice, we like games and we like every cryptocurrency. We do our best to make available a great gaming website to the virtual currencies communities.
AltDice was started back in August 2013, and it's not going anywhere !

To make it possible, we are selling 25% of our future QBK profits.
The coins raised during this sale are exclusively used to fund the game.

Doing so allows us to offer high stakes games and share some of our profits with you.
Higher stakes mean higher profits. Smiley

Please visit our share sale page for more informations.

Once the required amount has been reached, Qibuck will be added within 24 hours.

Thanks for reading !
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:54:15 AM

AltDice is a provably fair dice game. We offer both on-chain and off-chain games.
At AltDice, we like games and we like every cryptocurrency. We do our best to make available a great gaming website to the virtual currencies communities.

Doing so allows us to offer high stakes games and share some of our profits with you.

Once the required amount has been reached, Qibuck will be added within 24 hours.

Thanks for reading !

That's great news! Thank you I will be sending over some qbk on behalf of qbk and myself so when we earn profits it goes back to our bagholders for bagbonus!  I will sort out a bag to send for both 10k and qbk tongiht..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ImissATARI

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:48:58 PM

I've been told latest wallet shouldn't even need a .conf but maybe try adding these extra nodes to the .conf file I found these in the debug console

I have asked our team and they all say wallet is working fine even without .conf

remember once you download the wallet to take out all stuff from roaming folder except .dat and .conf ..

No im done i cant even find the roaming folder. I dont know what im doing and this is giving me a headache. I dont understand how anyone expects this stuff to ever go mainstream when everything involves coding and deleting files and moving crap. Im sorry but this is all over my head....

Until this sort of stuff gets worked out crypto will never go mainstream.
Tbone123

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:52:24 PM

No im done i cant even find the roaming folder. I dont know what im doing and this is giving me a headache. I dont understand how anyone expects this stuff to ever go mainstream when everything involves coding and deleting files and moving crap. Im sorry but this is all over my head....

I got it to work WooHoo. Thanks QiWoman2 adding those nodes made it work! I am now using the older wallet version though hope that doesn't matter?

In general I agree with ImissATARI. Until things become "point and click" in crypto coins the masses are barred from entering crypto and will remain more of a specialization than mainstream use.

Okay
Step 1 done CHECK
Step2 Question is becoming a bagholder only part of the startup or if I transfer a minimum of 500 QBK to my wallet do I become a bagholder. I am a little confused about this part. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:43:01 PM

I got it to work WooHoo. Thanks QiWoman2 adding those nodes made it work! I am now using the older wallet version though hope that doesn't matter?

In general I agree with ImissATARI. Until things become "point and click" in crypto coins the masses are barred from entering crypto and will remain more of a specialization than mainstream use.

Okay
Step 1 done CHECK
Step2 Question is becoming a bagholder only part of the startup or if I transfer a minimum of 500 QBK to my wallet do I become a bagholder. I am a little confused about this part. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks

no 1 I totally agree myself as a non techie ..I want to later when we have funds to change this wallet to a token but we need money to do this and I will research what better way to go about it, today I was actually discussing this with our team about down the road changing it to an asset token.

2. I will pm you tomorrow with instructions step by step it isn't too hard ..I was also where you are now and nearly a 50 year old woman lol so don't give up..

3. Yes download 500 coins to your wallet then officially you are a qbk bagholder eligible for bagbonuses..

4. Please bear with us we will strive to make the qbk experience a more pleasant one but at the moment qrow must grow our funds and assets..this is the most important step for us, then all the rest will follow..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:45:43 PM

Also tomorrow i will make some pics and how to guide for our community, it's a bit late now and am a little tired but I will do that tomorrow a long with the asset sheet..

Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tbone123

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:13:43 PM

no 1 I totally agree myself as a non techie ..I want to later when we have funds to change this wallet to a token but we need money to do this and I will research what better way to go about it, today I was actually discussing this with our team about down the road changing it to an asset token.

2. I will pm you tomorrow with instructions step by step it isn't too hard ..I was also where you are now and nearly a 50 year old woman lol so don't give up..

3. Yes download 500 coins to your wallet then officially you are a qbk bagholder eligible for bagbonuses..

4. Please bear with us we will strive to make the qbk experience a more pleasant one but at the moment qrow must grow our funds and assets..this is the most important step for us, then all the rest will follow..  Smiley
Thanks for the information, I have more questions when you get a chance.

1. In the ANN page under Road map, would you say Qibuck is still in phase 1?
2. In the ANN page under Reward it says "We will also give out random bonueses to nice behaving bagholder wallets throughout the bi monthly fiscal period." What does nice behaving mean? Does that mean open 24hrs a day? Just not sure how to have a nice behaving wallet.
3. What and where can we find out as much as possible regarding the NDA you spoke?  What I am saying is there any transparency or are decisions made that we can never know about even if it is not specifics? Just trying to get up to speed on this coin to make my own decisions going forward. Thanks!

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:58:51 PM

Thanks for reading !

That's great news! Thank you I will be sending over some qbk on behalf of qbk and myself so when we earn profits it goes back to our bagholders for bagbonus!  I will sort out a bag to send for both 10k and qbk tongiht..  Smiley

wow 40k qbk fundraising for can use spin machine game? and share profits?
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:02:31 PM

wow 40k qbk fundraising for can use spin machine game? and share profits?

In fact, we are looking to raise 20% of that amount in order to add Qibuck, so 8,000 QBK.
We will always give out 25% of our profits to investors, even if the full target is not reached.

This amount of QBK we are looking to raise can take months or years to complete.
We will post profit reports monthly, so if you are interested to grab a piece of that feel free to buy some shares. Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:57:27 AM

4. Please bear with us we will strive to make the qbk experience a more pleasant one but at the moment qrow must grow our funds and assets..this is the most important step for us, then all the rest will follow..  Smiley

2. In the ANN page under Reward it says "We will also give out random bonueses to nice behaving bagholder wallets throughout the bi monthly fiscal period." What does nice behaving mean? Does that mean open 24hrs a day? Just not sure how to have a nice behaving wallet.
3. What and where can we find out as much as possible regarding the NDA you spoke?  What I am saying is there any transparency or are decisions made that we can never know about even if it is not specifics? Just trying to get up to speed on this coin to make my own decisions going forward. Thanks!

1. Yes def phase 1.
2. Like the wallets that have over 500 coins in them..we haven't started these bagfests yet but we hope to within the next 2 months..
3. NDA is just coming into effect for one investment. Also because we got scammed by the dev of development funds plus some other scammers I had to put up most of my own assets up to qbk because I created this coin and it's my baby along with our Team of course so it has a special and deep meaning for me this coin so some investments are private. I am adding 2 more today (private investments to the list)that I will be giving 25% of the roi from my own investment into QBK assets and buy support, one will start paying me in 90 days hopefully. We have an asset sheet on the front page which I will update later today.. Only NDA FOR UCICION founders is private because UCICOIN is backed by HIT which has an NDA attached to it but as monies appear to us Founders they will just be added here with whatever news we will be allowed to discuss..Other investments so far are not private in that way..and are on the sheet.. Eventually as our assets grow we will probably turn QBK bagholders into a private club, we are thinking if we reach 100k BTC worth of investments.. The coin will still be traded but Bagholders will have their own back office etc, this is the plan eventually. So some of the OP will be modified and improved for the benefit of Bagholders. Hope this helps.. Smiley. We were fudded and scammed hardcore in the first 5 months of our existence but we have prevailed and peeps know of my hardcore determination to believe that failure is but a pathway to success, not an option.  Smiley. I may be a lady but the battle is on.. We have a long road ahead and a lot of Baghodlers to make happy.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tbone123

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:32:29 PM

4. Please bear with us we will strive to make the qbk experience a more pleasant one but at the moment qrow must grow our funds and assets..this is the most important step for us, then all the rest will follow..  Smiley

3. What and where can we find out as much as possible regarding the NDA you spoke?  What I am saying is there any transparency or are decisions made that we can never know about even if it is not specifics? Just trying to get up to speed on this coin to make my own decisions going forward. Thanks!

1. Yes def phase 1.
2. Like the wallets that have over 500 coins in them..we haven't started these bagfests yet but we hope to within the next 2 months..
3. NDA is just coming into effect for one investment. Also because we got scammed by the dev of development funds plus some other scammers I had to put up most of my own assets up to qbk because I created this coin and it's my baby along with our Team of course so it has a special and deep meaning for me this coin so some investments are private. I am adding 2 more today (private investments to the list)that I will be giving 25% of the roi from my own investment into QBK assets and buy support, one will start paying me in 90 days hopefully. We have an asset sheet on the front page which I will update later today.. Only NDA FOR UCICION founders is private because UCICOIN is backed by HIT which has an NDA attached to it but as monies appear to us Founders they will just be added here with whatever news we will be allowed to discuss..Other investments so far are not private in that way..and are on the sheet.. Eventually as our assets grow we will probably turn QBK bagholders into a private club, we are thinking if we reach 100k BTC worth of investments.. The coin will still be traded but Bagholders will have their own back office etc, this is the plan eventually. So some of the OP will be modified and improved for the benefit of Bagholders. Hope this helps.. Smiley. We were fudded and scammed hardcore in the first 5 months of our existence but we have prevailed and peeps know of my hardcore determination to believe that failure is but a pathway to success, not an option.  Smiley. I may be a lady but the battle is on.. We have a long road ahead and a lot of Baghodlers to make happy.
That does help, thank you. Well, I'm a new Bagholder.
Hello my fellow Bagholders! Look forward to our future endeavors.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:30:34 PM

1. Yes def phase 1.
That does help, thank you. Well, I'm a new Bagholder.
Hello my fellow Bagholders! Look forward to our future endeavors.

Congratulations and welcome to our QBK Family, sorry today for delay in jobs but we had a big mother's day here with Parents and just finished so tomorrow when I come back from Immigration office to pick up my Identity card I will get to work on the above, also to fix some stuff on website needs fixing, so apologies today for these delays but it was a bigger family day than expected..  As you are all my QBK FAMILY too I want to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY also to all the Mothers and Fathers of holding QBK bags too .. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: