Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226881 times)
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:53:57 AM

Why is this thread dying did ppl just gave up their money?  Undecided

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:56:46 AM

Why is this thread dying did ppl just gave up their money?  Undecided

here are a couple reasons:

1) the badguy is caught and now in the hands of the justice system
2) its highly unlikely that anyone will see any money back, far less likely that a substantive number will get anything meaningful like 25% of their funds
3) too many people forgive and forget far too fast
4) that's old money, they are chasing new money be it here or elsewhere
and
5) many people just had enough, enough of the scams, enough of the losses, and enough of the wickedness ... many left crypto, not stricktly because of this but for many this was just the last straw.

Look, BTC was twice as high as it is now when this occurred even if they got all of their money back it would be worth half as it was when you lost it.

The guy lucked out because if someone killed him earlier on the whole CC industry would be far more improved because at that to point some operators would know that you can't just ripoff people wholesale and expect to get away with it like what occurred in the past.   but nope, same old, same old ...  

if anyone should be killed for scamming its got to be karpeles first
if he gets away scott free with almost a billion dollar crime then what this mintpal asshole did looks like nothing .........

edit: who says hes already in the justice system ? where and when was he arrested and what exactly were the charges ?
(in the uk a 5 million dollar hacker arrested will always make the newspapers and i havent seen it yet )
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:53:35 PM

2) its highly unlikely that anyone will see any money back, far less likely that a substantive number will get anything meaningful like 25% of their funds
and
5) many people just had enough, enough of the scams, enough of the losses, and enough of the wickedness ... many left crypto, not stricktly because of this but for many this was just the last straw.

Look, BTC was twice as high as it is now when this occurred even if they got all of their money back it would be worth half as it was when you lost it.

The guy lucked out because if someone killed him earlier on the whole CC industry would be far more improved because at that to point some operators would know that you can't just ripoff people wholesale and expect to get away with it like what occurred in the past.   but nope, same old, same old ...  

if he gets away scott free with almost a billion dollar crime then what this mintpal asshole did looks like nothing .........

edit: who says hes already in the justice system ? where and when was he arrested and what exactly were the charges ?
(in the uk a 5 million dollar hacker arrested will always make the newspapers and i havent seen it yet )

Exactly, had Karpeles paid the ultimate price for his foolish deeds I'm sure Green would not have been so quick to follow his lead.

As far as Karpeles is concerned, 20 years in a fed prison (if convicted of anything in any country) is nothing he'll be 50ish when he
gets out with boat load of money.

As for Green, yes he's in the justice system, not the criminal justice system but the civil justice system.

Like I said all of the madness slows to a crawl once the industry make is perfectly clear it will not tolerate wholesale thievery.
Until then don't look for refunds.

They should all be held accountable. Including Boffin.  Where the hell did the Boffin go? Do the courts not care that he negligently, knowingly and willingly registered american companies and accounts in his name and encouraged investors into what was a scam, with 0 due dilligence.  This guy deletes his reddit account and dissapears off the grid and everything is okay?
littleblue

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:38:14 AM

FUCK BTC-TC ! FUCK MTGOX ! FUCK MINTPAL ! FUCK ! FUCK !
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:13:45 AM

and

Exactly, had Karpeles paid the ultimate price for his foolish deeds I'm sure Green would not have been so quick to follow his lead.

As far as Karpeles is concerned, 20 years in a fed prison (if convicted of anything in any country) is nothing he'll be 50ish when he

As for Green, yes he's in the justice system, not the criminal justice system but the civil justice system.

Like I said all of the madness slows to a crawl once the industry make is perfectly clear it will not tolerate wholesale thievery.

They should all be held accountable. Including Boffin.  Where the hell did the Boffin go? Do the courts not care that he negligently, knowingly and willingly registered american companies and accounts in his name and encouraged investors into what was a scam, with 0 due dilligence.  This guy deletes his reddit account and dissapears off the grid and everything is okay?

yes, that's what happens when you don't want gov't interference until you get rob.   The CC industry must decide to govern itself or allow for 'normal' regulatory intrusion. 

some people are just way  too  trusting...........i know people who been using btc since near the early days that
 have never been robbed or scammed or lost a single satoshi ....by taking very basic steps in wallet security

the important thing is to remember you are your own bank ,you have to protect it yourself and dont give anyone else the chance the
to rob you or hack your coinz
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:41:22 AM

and

They should all be held accountable. Including Boffin.  Where the hell did the Boffin go? Do the courts not care that he negligently, knowingly and willingly registered american companies and accounts in his name and encouraged investors into what was a scam, with 0 due dilligence.  This guy deletes his reddit account and dissapears off the grid and everything is okay?

yes, that's what happens when you don't want gov't interference until you get rob.   The CC industry must decide to govern itself or allow for 'normal' regulatory intrusion.  

some people are just way  too  trusting...........i know people who been using btc since near the early days that
 have never been robbed or scammed or lost a single satoshi ....by taking very basic steps in wallet security

the important thing is to remember you are your own bank ,you have to protect it yourself and dont give anyone else the chance the
to rob you or hack your coinz

nonsense

any time you download a file, or sign up for any CC related service you put your funds at risk

if your funds are not located in a cold storage multi-sig wallet with pvt keys distributed in multiple places your funds are not secure.

Why would the Majority of your wealth ever be at risk  or out of  " cold storage "? 

Take some responsibility to Keep it safe or face the consequences....  Your choice kid Smiley
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:16:41 PM

it is over !
the coins are gone !

Moolah -> scamer !

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
sabharwal2001

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:10:40 PM

fuck you mintpal...i came after 4 months are you ran away with all my coins
cryptocoin2014

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:23:26 PM

hi there
I lost
DGB

Balance
602,538.23178276 DGB

and

KARM

Balance
170,474,454.26452079 KARM

and

Balance
18,879.68222811 ZED

Is there any hope to return them ?
yvoboy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:54:20 PM

I am missing 4768.37 Blackcoins
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:22:56 PM

no hope, no recovery, no return !

game over !

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:08:25 PM

no hope, no recovery, no return !

game over !

well said we all lost some small other bif but i would like to see this person/persons responsible for this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:35:29 PM

the boffin guy who was the front man in usa should be facing felony charges for fraud and deception and god knows what else

its unbelieveable that everyones just letting him off when he was responsible for the USA fronting of the company

WTF is the accountability for him ?
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:38:23 PM

the boffin guy who was the front man in usa should be facing felony charges for fraud and deception and god knows what else

its unbelieveable that everyones just letting him off when he was responsible for the USA fronting of the company

Doesn't exist. Deleted his reddit & twitter accounts.  Just into the thin air... Chat logs show that he knew he was being negligent and should investigate his anonymous partner, yet decided willingly not to.  The company accounts and american name i believe was in his name. So how is it that he has dissapeared, and nothing... I don't even believe there is a real court case on this. All BS
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:12:00 AM

hi there
I lost

KARM

Balance

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg10282110#msg10282110

Register in the new karma forum. there will be news about this very soon
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:32:48 AM

Doesn't exist. Deleted his reddit & twitter accounts.  Just into the thin air... Chat logs show that he knew he was being negligent and should investigate his anonymous partner, yet decided willingly not to.  The company accounts and american name i believe was in his name. So how is it that he has dissapeared, and nothing... I don't even believe there is a real court case on this. All BS

the guys name was landon iirc
if he opened bank accounts for moolah /mintpal stateside someone will have his details

no reason he should go scott free at all ,hes totally responsible for the usa side of the scam and partially responsible for the other countries
when he agreed to the manager  of a scam
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:48:39 PM

hi there
I lost

KARM

Balance

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg10282110#msg10282110

Register in the new karma forum. there will be news about this very soon
what about blk? or btc?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:05:50 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 06:59:23 PM by count_cyrpto

Still owed 1.60817516 BTC, and still pissed about it.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:45:10 AM

Still owed 1.60817516 BTC, and still pissed about it.

yea we all are but i give up on this.
no point on saying anything else we all lost and they will not be punished.
end of story sad but true

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:48:15 AM

Doesn't exist. Deleted his reddit & twitter accounts.  Just into the thin air... Chat logs show that he knew he was being negligent and should investigate his anonymous partner, yet decided willingly not to.  The company accounts and american name i believe was in his name. So how is it that he has dissapeared, and nothing... I don't even believe there is a real court case on this. All BS

the guys name was landon iirc
if he opened bank accounts for moolah /mintpal stateside someone will have his details

no reason he should go scott free at all ,hes totally responsible for the usa side of the scam and partially responsible for the other countries
when he agreed to the manager  of a scam

You can find his information on my site, network23.org/dogecoin - look on the "moolah resources" page, may actually be on a subreddit i made a while back - you'll see it on the network23 site.

i didnt lose anything but i still think they both should be punished
the amount of bullshit in this thread is unbelieveable
they both need to face criminal charges but i cant file them because i havent lost anything
someone who lost coins or money needs to do it in uk and us
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: