Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226851 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:16:05 AM

jesus. just stop giving your btc to scammers. hodl. otherwise you get fuxxed. as seen above.. PSA ...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:34:02 PM

the boffin guy who was the front man in usa should be facing felony charges for fraud and deception and god knows what else

its unbelieveable that everyones just letting him off when he was responsible for the USA fronting of the company

WTF is the accountability for him ?

Doesn't exist. Deleted his reddit & twitter accounts.  Just into the thin air... Chat logs show that he knew he was being negligent and should investigate his anonymous partner, yet decided willingly not to.  The company accounts and american name i believe was in his name. So how is it that he has dissapeared, and nothing... I don't even believe there is a real court case on this. All BS

the guys name was landon iirc
if he opened bank accounts for moolah /mintpal stateside someone will have his details

no reason he should go scott free at all ,hes totally responsible for the usa side of the scam and partially responsible for the other countries
when he agreed to the manager  of a scam

You can find his information on my site, network23.org/dogecoin - look on the "moolah resources" page, may actually be on a subreddit i made a while back - you'll see it on the network23 site.

i didnt lose anything but i still think they both should be punished
the amount of bullshit in this thread is unbelieveable
they both need to face criminal charges but i cant file them because i havent lost anything
someone who lost coins or money needs to do it in uk and us

Landon(theBoffin) is named in the Syscoin High Court action(bankruptcy proceedings) going on at the moment. Thoughg him being in the US and the actin in the UK means he prob gets away scott free! i agree he should go down, or at least face some tough questions. As far as i can see he has done nothing apart from keep quite and hide!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:04:53 AM

the boffin guy who was the front man in usa should be facing felony charges for fraud and deception and god knows what else

its unbelieveable that everyones just letting him off when he was responsible for the USA fronting of the company

WTF is the accountability for him ?

Doesn't exist. Deleted his reddit & twitter accounts.  Just into the thin air... Chat logs show that he knew he was being negligent and should investigate his anonymous partner, yet decided willingly not to.  The company accounts and american name i believe was in his name. So how is it that he has dissapeared, and nothing... I don't even believe there is a real court case on this. All BS

the guys name was landon iirc
if he opened bank accounts for moolah /mintpal stateside someone will have his details

no reason he should go scott free at all ,hes totally responsible for the usa side of the scam and partially responsible for the other countries
when he agreed to the manager  of a scam

You can find his information on my site, network23.org/dogecoin - look on the "moolah resources" page, may actually be on a subreddit i made a while back - you'll see it on the network23 site.

i didnt lose anything but i still think they both should be punished
the amount of bullshit in this thread is unbelieveable
they both need to face criminal charges but i cant file them because i havent lost anything
someone who lost coins or money needs to do it in uk and us

Landon(theBoffin) is named in the Syscoin High Court action(bankruptcy proceedings) going on at the moment. Thoughg him being in the US and the actin in the UK means he prob gets away scott free! i agree he should go down, or at least face some tough questions. As far as i can see he has done nothing apart from keep quite and hide!

he could easily be charged in the USA for fraud as he opened bank accounts and fronted for a company which he likely knew was a scam

there is no criminal proceedings the uk either as far as i can see ryan kennedy has not been arrested either

they are both scott free and probably posting on this thread under differnt accounts as some of the posts are highly defensive imo
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

he could easily be charged in the USA for fraud as he opened bank accounts and fronted for a company which he likely knew was a scam

there is no criminal proceedings the uk either as far as i can see ryan kennedy has not been arrested either

they are both scott free and probably posting on this thread under differnt accounts as some of the posts are highly defensive imo

Nothing happens "easily" in the US legal system.

Give it up.  MoolahMintPal is last year's news.  Nobody cares anymore.  Stop acting like the pathetic dead-enders still chasing the LabCoin dude!

The hot new scandal is GAW/PayCoin.

Next time:

1) invest in Monero instead of shitcoins like SYS and the other crap Mintpal offered, and
2) keep your Monero safe in an offline wallet on a USB key

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:00:47 PM

Give it up.  MoolahMintPal is last year's news.  Nobody cares anymore.  Stop acting like the pathetic dead-enders still chasing the LabCoin dude!

Next time:

1) invest in Monero instead of shitcoins like SYS and the other crap Mintpal offered, and

Come on, this is not the place to spam about your favourite altcoin in a vain attempt to pump it.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:33:57 AM

Next time:

nobody gives a fuck about shitcoins ,its the 5-6k btc that were stolen that is the only signifigant part of this scam
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 09:01:01 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 04:06:53 AM by iCEBREAKER

Give it up.  MoolahMintPal is last year's news.  Nobody cares anymore.  Stop acting like the pathetic dead-enders still chasing the LabCoin dude!

Next time:

Come on, this is not the place to spam about your favourite altcoin in a vain attempt to pump it.

Only the 2nd half of my post is about my favourite altcoin.

The 1st half had nothing to do with Monero.

I'm trying to help those who lost coins eventually get back on their feet, even if it drives up the price of something I want more of.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:27:09 PM

This is just a reminder that I still hold those Darkcoin's, now that Mintpal website is down how people can get there money back or even prove they requested their BTC/ altcoin's and did not get what they owned.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:23:38 PM

This is just a reminder that I still hold those Darkcoin's, now that Mintpal website is down how people can get there money back or even prove they requested their BTC/ altcoin's and did not get what they owned.

Naturally you made print screens with your balance and request form... Right?
tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:59:31 AM

I can prove to you I deposited darkcoins to mintpal and exchanged them to btc but could not get my btc out. Have screenshots and withdraw email requests and corresponence. Will you send me those darkcoins I deposited?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:48:21 AM

I can prove to you I deposited darkcoins to mintpal and exchanged them to btc but could not get my btc out. Have screenshots and withdraw email requests and corresponence. Will you send me those darkcoins I deposited?
same i also have emails and screenshots... but i never had darkcoins on there just black coins and btc

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:23:54 PM

same i also have emails and screenshots... but i never had darkcoins on there just black coins and btc

I also got BTC I could not get out, what I have is Darkcoin's not BTC.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
redsn0w
Legendary

Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:25:21 PM

News about this situation ? Has someone receive his money?
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

Nobody receive anything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:38:34 AM

Nobody receive anything.

y'all got scammed. move on. Go watch the gaw/paycoin bs, it's much better cuz the guy is fcked.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:32:47 AM

Nobody receive anything.

That's very bad  Undecided. The people *must* learn to keep their own coins in their personal wallet and not in the various exchanges.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:13:47 AM

I think you should just keep holding, and if nothing changes feel free to sell/use them after a year or two.
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:50:21 PM

Nobody receive anything.

That's very bad  Undecided. The people *must* learn to keep their own coins in their personal wallet and not in the various exchanges.

So, I transfer bitcoin to an exchange in order to buy/sell a coin, wait a day, then the exchange goes belly up, and it's my fault?Huh
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:54:11 PM

Nobody receive anything.

So, I transfer bitcoin to an exchange in order to buy/sell a coin, wait a day, then the exchange goes belly up, and it's my fault?Huh

yes ,if you dont have the private keys ,you dont have any bitcoins

this will continue until exchanges are insured against loss ,theft,hacks,inside jobs etc
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:11:15 PM

Nobody receive anything.

Why do you have to wait a day ? Make this "trade" , withdraw your coins and enjoy them in your personal wallet (in your pc).
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: