Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226882 times)
ferdous

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:59:56 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 06:07:53 PM by ferdous

^ I don't actually have the energy or mental capacity for weird agendas like this.

I didn't make "millions" from this whole fiasco. Rather I lost a lot of money!

As for the missing funds from MintPal, we provided conclusive evidence of the funds being moved from MintPal cold storage wallet to a wallet in Ryan's control and then sold off to localbitcoin from there by Ryan himself.

We have all the pieces of the puzzle.

Now we're just waiting for the law enforcement to do their job. So far, they've done rather well.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:22:13 PM

^ I don't actually have the time, energy, interest or mental capacity for weird agendas like this. I live a public life, and don't hide behind pseudo identities on the internet. My entire life is documented.

No, I didn't make "millions" from this whole fiasco, rather I lost a lot of money, which is pretty clear if you read my account (or those of others involved in this case) of what happened.

As for the missing funds from MintPal, we provided conclusive evidence of the funds being moved from MintPal cold storage wallet to a wallet in Ryan's control and sold off to localbitcoin from there by Ryan himself.

We have all the pieces of the puzzle.

Now we're just waiting for the law enforcement to do their job. So far, they've done rather well.

We are doing our best to mitigate damages and work on recovering any missing funds. Not sure what else you expect me to do. Bang my head against the wall? Because I have done that too.

Regards,
Ferdous

pin the tail of blame  on the ryan whoever ..............you had no gain  from selling him the keys to the "mintpal  vault" and robbing everything worth taking

now you say you didnt profit from the sale of mintpal but actually lost money  ??

come off it ,who do you think youre talking to ?

there might be a lot of idiots on this forum but a  child wouldnt believe the shit youre spouting

were supposed to believe  ,you  took a profitable business and sold it to  a notorious  scammer  for an undisclosed sum who immediately robbed  the customers of millions of  dollars worth of crypto  and were supposed to believe in your own words  you "lost a lot of  money" ..................................even though the sale  was already done and moolah was operating mintpal (your own words) so you would have been up the sale money at the very least even if you got no share of the pilfered coins which is hard to believe ........

theres more holes in your story than a fucking teabag ......

return a few xmr and retire happy on some beach with karpeles  ,it seems like another typically successful exchange scam that will go unpunished  so congratulations lol

ferdous

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:45:44 PM

pin the tail of blame  on the ryan whoever ..............you had no gain  from selling him the keys to the "mintpal  vault" and robbing everything worth taking

now you say you didnt profit from the sale of mintpal but actually lost money  ??

there might be a lot of idiots on this forum but a  child wouldnt believe the shit youre spouting

were supposed to believe  ,you  took a profitable business and sold it to  a notorious  scammer  for an undisclosed sum who immediately robbed  the customers of millions of  dollars worth of crypto  and were supposed to believe in your own words  you "lost a lot of  money" ..................................even though the sale  was already done and moolah was operating mintpal (your own words) so you would have been up the sale money at the very least even if you got no share of the pilfered coins which is hard to believe ........

return a few xmr and retire happy on some beach with karpeles  ,it seems like another typically successful exchange scam that will go unpunished  so congratulations lol
lol this is pretty funny stuff.
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2120

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:54:48 PM

I'm still waiting my payment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ferdous

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:19:47 PM

I'm still waiting my payment.
Could you please check your wallet again? I just finished the last batch of the several hundred requests I received over the weekend.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:30:07 PM

lol this is pretty funny stuff.

funny for you and ryan maybe .........
i doubt its as funny for the people that lost their entire savings to you two scumbags
through a combination of negligance or dishonesty or a healthy dose of both .........

at least ryan and landon have the deceny to hide ,you are a snake pretending to be a victim
like everyone else when you are responsible for this entire mess ......like i said ,congrats Smiley
ferdous

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:26:05 PM

CoinCidental, I was hinting at the absurdity of your post. I hoped that you'd get the hint. Nothing you wrote in that post makes any sense. For example, I never "sold" MintPal; rather, bought it. It's clear from your post that you don't even have the basic idea of what happened at MintPal. You're either having an emotional fit here over unresolved issues, or you're Mr. Ryan Kennedy himself.

I don't appreciate you coming here trying to discourage our efforts. Why not try and find something productive with your time instead?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:44:40 PM

..... our efforts.

Who are you referring to?

Why here, why now?

Lets see some of those 100's of tx's you refer to.

EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2120

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:49:56 PM

I got them, thanks. Better late than never...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:58:58 PM

CoinCidental, I was hinting at the absurdity of your post. I hoped that you'd get the hint. Nothing you wrote in that post makes any sense. For example, I never "sold" MintPal; rather, bought it. It's clear from your post that you don't even have the basic idea of what happened at MintPal. You're either having an emotional fit here over unresolved issues, or you're Mr. Ryan Kennedy himself.

I don't appreciate you coming here trying to discourage our efforts. Why not try and find something productive with your time instead?

I dont care what you appreciate , you are partly or fully responsible for the theft of several  million usd worth of crypto
youself ,ryan and landon should all be in court to answer to depositors that lost everything and work out a repayment plan

if it wasnt for your negligence ,purposely or not ,ryan could never have had any access to the coins so you have proved yourself untrustworthy or dishonest  and returning a few monero doesnt account for the huge theft of everything else

FWIW this is a lot more  productive than the smoke and mirrors you are posting  ,its stating the facts ,although you clearly dont want to hear them and would prefer it was all swept under the rug .....................its not going to happen

do you really think anyone believes youre having secret meetings that cannot be discussed  with the UK "agencies" or any of your bullshit stories ??

if anyone has been arrested for this please show us the link because when you steal that amount it ALWAYS makes the UK news .........even when  the case is ongoing  it will still make the news ,for  example " a man in his 20's has been arrested for the theft of btc in excess of $5 million  etc ,he cannot be named at this stage as the investigation is still underway ......or something of that nature

sometimes the truth hurts ,doesnt it ?

nakaone

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:30:38 PM

got the xmr as well Smiley

I do not fully understand the agressiveness against ferdous
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:21:28 PM

Also received XMR

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:46:37 PM

I got a message regarding $UNO and I'll be really happy if I receive them back.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:10:34 AM

i didin't receive a email regarding my funds on mintpal... people are recovering there shit? da fuck
ah so it was for xmr and uno only?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ferdous

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:13:58 AM

i didin't receive a email regarding my funds on mintpal... people are recovering there shit? da fuck
ah so it was for xmr and uno only?

We recovered the wallet backups from the old server. Some altcoins never migrated to Ryan's "MintPal V2"; so we are able to process withdrawal of those coins: $XMR $UNO $TES $KARMA $FAIR $FLT.

We reached out customers with balances in those wallets. I'm personally handling $XMR and $UNO. The other coins are being processed by the developers of those coins themselves, as they approached me and offered to help (thanks!).

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:58:33 AM

I thought this will never gonna happen, but I received my UNO. Thank you, ferdous.

srmojuze

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:26:34 AM

Yay got my (measly ~50) XMR back, Ferdous you da man!
Nomercy82

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:26:52 AM

Are you a complete moron? You do realise that ferdous BOUGHT mintpal WITH Ryan, not got paid BY Ryan for it. He therefore lost a considerable amount of money on this.

Jesus, some people just have no clue. You must have literally just seen a story involving crypto and 'OMG SCAM' and gone off on a rant because it seems you actually have no clue what the real origins of the case even are.

Also, I call complete bullshit on your 'always makes the UK news'. No, no it doesn't. Fraudsters scam millions and retire abroad in their Spanish villas and nothing is ever said about it. The best you'll get is one of those 'watchdog' programs where they go hunting them down. That's about it. This type of thing happens daily. I have personally spent time with fraud investigators acting on behalf of the Avon and Somerset constabulary. But I guess you'll want "proof" of that?

https://i.imgur.com/UnHcrit.png
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:48:16 PM

So, seems like some people are getting their coins back.

I have an honest question. What are the chances that I'll receive my 1.62ish bitcoin back? It might not be a large amount for others, but it took me months to mine this last year.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:24:46 PM

Could you please check your wallet again? I just finished the last batch of the several hundred requests I received over the weekend.

I haven't received my XMR yet either. I replied to your email on Feb 28th (early in the day).
Just replied again to your email so you have the details.

Thanks for the effort,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: