Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226882 times)
BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:56:29 PM

^ I don't actually have the time, energy, interest or mental capacity for weird agendas like this. I live a public life, and don't hide behind pseudo identities on the internet. My entire life is documented.

No, I didn't make "millions" from this whole fiasco, rather I lost a lot of money, which is pretty clear if you read my account (or those of others involved in this case) of what happened.

As for the missing funds from MintPal, we provided conclusive evidence of the funds being moved from MintPal cold storage wallet to a wallet in Ryan's control and sold off to localbitcoin from there by Ryan himself.

We have all the pieces of the puzzle.

Now we're just waiting for the law enforcement to do their job. So far, they've done rather well.

We are doing our best to mitigate damages and work on recovering any missing funds. Not sure what else you expect me to do. Bang my head against the wall? Because I have done that too.

Regards,
Ferdous

pin the tail of blame  on the ryan whoever ..............you had no gain  from selling him the keys to the "mintpal  vault" and robbing everything worth taking

now you say you didnt profit from the sale of mintpal but actually lost money  ??

come off it ,who do you think youre talking to ?

there might be a lot of idiots on this forum but a  child wouldnt believe the shit youre spouting

were supposed to believe  ,you  took a profitable business and sold it to  a notorious  scammer  for an undisclosed sum who immediately robbed  the customers of millions of  dollars worth of crypto  and were supposed to believe in your own words  you "lost a lot of  money" ..................................even though the sale  was already done and moolah was operating mintpal (your own words) so you would have been up the sale money at the very least even if you got no share of the pilfered coins which is hard to believe ........

theres more holes in your story than a fucking teabag ......

return a few xmr and retire happy on some beach with karpeles  ,it seems like another typically successful exchange scam that will go unpunished  so congratulations lol

I get your angry because you lost funds, me too.  But attacking Ferdous isn't going to help.  Notice that he is still here trying to recover what he can for people and taking flak whereas Ryan disappeared almost immediately so what does that tell you...
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:07:12 PM

^ I don't actually have the time, energy, interest or mental capacity for weird agendas like this. I live a public life, and don't hide behind pseudo identities on the internet. My entire life is documented.

No, I didn't make "millions" from this whole fiasco, rather I lost a lot of money, which is pretty clear if you read my account (or those of others involved in this case) of what happened.

As for the missing funds from MintPal, we provided conclusive evidence of the funds being moved from MintPal cold storage wallet to a wallet in Ryan's control and sold off to localbitcoin from there by Ryan himself.

Now we're just waiting for the law enforcement to do their job. So far, they've done rather well.

We are doing our best to mitigate damages and work on recovering any missing funds. Not sure what else you expect me to do. Bang my head against the wall? Because I have done that too.

Regards,
Ferdous

pin the tail of blame  on the ryan whoever ..............you had no gain  from selling him the keys to the "mintpal  vault" and robbing everything worth taking

now you say you didnt profit from the sale of mintpal but actually lost money  ??

there might be a lot of idiots on this forum but a  child wouldnt believe the shit youre spouting

were supposed to believe  ,you  took a profitable business and sold it to  a notorious  scammer  for an undisclosed sum who immediately robbed  the customers of millions of  dollars worth of crypto  and were supposed to believe in your own words  you "lost a lot of  money" ..................................even though the sale  was already done and moolah was operating mintpal (your own words) so you would have been up the sale money at the very least even if you got no share of the pilfered coins which is hard to believe ........

return a few xmr and retire happy on some beach with karpeles  ,it seems like another typically successful exchange scam that will go unpunished  so congratulations lol

I get your angry because you lost funds, me too.  But attacking Ferdous isn't going to help.  Notice that he is still here trying to recover what he can for people and taking flak whereas Ryan disappeared almost immediately so what does that tell you...

it tells me they  either...
A. worked together to steal all  the money
B. they might be  the same person

take your pick

BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:22:41 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 01:33:38 PM by BlockaFett

Regards,
Ferdous

pin the tail of blame  on the ryan whoever ..............you had no gain  from selling him the keys to the "mintpal  vault" and robbing everything worth taking

now you say you didnt profit from the sale of mintpal but actually lost money  ??

there might be a lot of idiots on this forum but a  child wouldnt believe the shit youre spouting

were supposed to believe  ,you  took a profitable business and sold it to  a notorious  scammer  for an undisclosed sum who immediately robbed  the customers of millions of  dollars worth of crypto  and were supposed to believe in your own words  you "lost a lot of  money" ..................................even though the sale  was already done and moolah was operating mintpal (your own words) so you would have been up the sale money at the very least even if you got no share of the pilfered coins which is hard to believe ........

return a few xmr and retire happy on some beach with karpeles  ,it seems like another typically successful exchange scam that will go unpunished  so congratulations lol

I get your angry because you lost funds, me too.  But attacking Ferdous isn't going to help.  Notice that he is still here trying to recover what he can for people and taking flak whereas Ryan disappeared almost immediately so what does that tell you...

it tells me they  either...
A. worked together to steal all  the money
B. they might be  the same person

take your pick

wow. are you really that paranoid? you have some evidence that they worked together or Ferdous is actually Alex Green??? try reading the thread.

making this thread I got to know several good people who went out there way to try to solve this - Ben Doernberg, Mr Felt, Ferdous, and lots of others.  None of them had anything to gain apart from trying to clean up crypto after someone like Green messes it up. Unfortunately we still didn't get BTC back.  Alex Green I sent many shit-a-gram emails/messages too and never one reply apart from on his twitter.  I get that from the outside wild theories are easy to come up with but your insinuation is honestly just ridiculous.  (Unless i'm in on it too?Huh?  Undecided)

seriously if you can contribute something to help then please do, this doesn't lol Smiley
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:35:21 PM

Regards,
Ferdous

pin the tail of blame  on the ryan whoever ..............you had no gain  from selling him the keys to the "mintpal  vault" and robbing everything worth taking

now you say you didnt profit from the sale of mintpal but actually lost money  ??

there might be a lot of idiots on this forum but a  child wouldnt believe the shit youre spouting

were supposed to believe  ,you  took a profitable business and sold it to  a notorious  scammer  for an undisclosed sum who immediately robbed  the customers of millions of  dollars worth of crypto  and were supposed to believe in your own words  you "lost a lot of  money" ..................................even though the sale  was already done and moolah was operating mintpal (your own words) so you would have been up the sale money at the very least even if you got no share of the pilfered coins which is hard to believe ........

return a few xmr and retire happy on some beach with karpeles  ,it seems like another typically successful exchange scam that will go unpunished  so congratulations lol

I get your angry because you lost funds, me too.  But attacking Ferdous isn't going to help.  Notice that he is still here trying to recover what he can for people and taking flak whereas Ryan disappeared almost immediately so what does that tell you...

it tells me they  either...
A. worked together to steal all  the money
B. they might be  the same person

take your pick

wow. are you really that paranoid? you have some evidence that they worked together or Ferdous is actually Alex Green??? try reading the thread.

making this thread I got to know several good people who went out there way to try to solve this - Ben Doernberg, Mr Felt, Ferdous, and lots of others.  None of them had anything to gain apart from trying to clean up crypto after someone like Green messes it up. Unfortunately we still didn't get BTC back.  Alex Green I sent many shit-a-gram emails/messages too and never one reply apart from on his twitter.  I get that from the outside wild theories are easy to come up with but your insinuation is honestly just ridiculous.  (Unless i'm in on it too?Huh?  Undecided)

seriously if you can contribute something to help then please do, this doesn't lol Smiley

5200+ btc ...........ryan who ?
exchange owner innocent obviously .........lol
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:43:48 PM

let's try to be more constructive...anyone got a photo of Green arrested yet??? c'mon! Smiley
Nomercy82

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:40:25 PM

let's try to be more constructive...anyone got a photo of Green arrested yet??? c'mon! Smiley

I am trying to get whatever I can, but it's not easy getting things like this from the UK police. We may be the most open country in the world to crypto but we have fairly strict guidelines that govern what is and isn't allowed to be released to the public.
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:47:44 PM

I am trying to get whatever I can, but it's not easy getting things like this from the UK police. We may be the most open country in the world to crypto but we have fairly strict guidelines that govern what is and isn't allowed to be released to the public.

Great, sounds good. I can wait  Cool
r4vani

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:45:53 PM

Lesson #1:

NEVER leave any funds on ANY exchange...

BITOKER.COM[

Enjoy the ultimate online play bitcoin poker
Anonymous  /  US Player Friendly  /  Instant Play
[

]
microbial

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:26:05 AM

Lesson #1:

i haf learnt this lesson the hard way now too!

danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:26:19 PM

Exactly which is why I'm asking ferdous to give proof he's been arrested...

If he can not give proof he's arrested I won't believe he's been arrested nor should anyone else...

Yeah, because all police forces will give that kind of thing out publicly.

We're not in America here dude. And besides, Ferdous isn't the only one saying that. I am too.

As someone who's just as involved in these legal proceedings and to a certain degree more so since we have an active injunction against Ryan Kennedy and are involved in a civil case against him for 750btc stolen from our team (Dan from syscoin/ team lead). We broke the arrest news in a blog post updating investors on the legal action.

As previously stated, this is taking place in the UK not the US, laws are waaaaaaay different in the UK, as are the legal proceedings (I should know as I've received a crash course).

The facts are:
1. An arrest was confirmed by police in the timeframe claimed, names not confirmed, see point 2. http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-guy-who-ruined-dogecoin :
"Tweets and other online posts suggested that Kennedy had been arrested in Bristol, so I contacted the Avon and Somerset Police. I asked if they could confirm whether a Ryan Kennedy and a Chelsea Hopkins had been arrested and, if so, on what charges.

“All we are saying at the moment is: ‘We have arrested a man and a woman—both in their 20s—from the south west area of England on suspicion of fraud and money laundering offences,’” corporate communications officer Wayne Baker said to me in an email. “We will not make any further comments at the moment.”

It’s standard for pol​ice in Britain not to name people who have been arrested until after charges have been laid, and Baker confirmed the two individuals in question have not been charged. However, he could not say if the two people who were arrested were Ryan Kennedy and Chelsea Hopkins."

2. This is an ongoing investigation of very serious magnitude and for that reason and due to UK law, most specifics won't be public until UK law permits.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:46:32 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 01:58:36 AM by BlockaFett

Exactly which is why I'm asking ferdous to give proof he's been arrested...

If he can not give proof he's arrested I won't believe he's been arrested nor should anyone else...

Yeah, because all police forces will give that kind of thing out publicly.

We're not in America here dude. And besides, Ferdous isn't the only one saying that. I am too.

As someone who's just as involved in these legal proceedings and to a certain degree more so since we have an active injunction against Ryan Kennedy and are involved in a civil case against him for 750btc stolen from our team (Dan from syscoin/ team lead). We broke the arrest news in a blog post updating investors on the legal action.

As previously stated, this is taking place in the UK not the US, laws are waaaaaaay different in the UK, as are the legal proceedings (I should know as I've received a crash course).

The facts are:
1. An arrest was confirmed by police in the timeframe claimed, names not confirmed, see point 2. http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-guy-who-ruined-dogecoin :
"Tweets and other online posts suggested that Kennedy had been arrested in Bristol, so I contacted the Avon and Somerset Police. I asked if they could confirm whether a Ryan Kennedy and a Chelsea Hopkins had been arrested and, if so, on what charges.

“All we are saying at the moment is: ‘We have arrested a man and a woman—both in their 20s—from the south west area of England on suspicion of fraud and money laundering offences,’” corporate communications officer Wayne Baker said to me in an email. “We will not make any further comments at the moment.”

It’s standard for pol​ice in Britain not to name people who have been arrested until after charges have been laid, and Baker confirmed the two individuals in question have not been charged. However, he could not say if the two people who were arrested were Ryan Kennedy and Chelsea Hopkins."

2. This is an ongoing investigation of very serious magnitude and for that reason and due to UK law, most specifics won't be public until UK law permits.

I don't see any reason for Syscoin to lie about Kennedy being arrested and also it's true in the UK they don't give out specifics.

Thanks Danosphere, looking forward to hearing how the legals turn out...

BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:05:06 AM

Lesson #1:

Hey r4vani...if there were no funds on exchanges, how to buy and sell coins?   Undecided
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:24:12 PM

Im having fun surfing on the blockchain and following the found! Look like I have found 1 adress  Tongue

Im sure we could do a API software to follow all the money.  Smiley

39ngTt6DWQRUbzjmx6ucxz7pPvQcm52CL3

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
30cmruler

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:08:10 AM

Hey, i just found out about this mintpal catastrophy. I had about 200 darkcoin on that site and probably some BC. I had not visited mintpal for months and was completely out of the loop. Didn't even receive an email. I'm too upset to read trough all this shit so I'm asking, is there any way to get my coins back?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:23:31 AM

Hey, i just found out about this mintpal catastrophy. I had about 200 darkcoin on that site and probably some BC. I had not visited mintpal for months and was completely out of the loop. Didn't even receive an email. I'm too upset to read trough all this shit so I'm asking, is there any way to get my coins back?
The short answer is No.  Sorry to be the one to inform you this.
Nomercy82

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:01:04 PM

this is taking place in the UK not the US, laws are waaaaaaay different in the UK, as are the legal proceedings

Why does everyone insist that this didn't happen in the USA?  BOFFIN HAD MOOLAH AMERICAN ACCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION, IN HIS NAME.  Why do people keep saying this is a UK deal? USA wasn't involved? Nobody from the US has claims? Their business wsn't operating in the States?  They WERE operating/conducting financial transactions in the USA, they DID have businesses registered in the states, they DID sell "investments" to Americans, they did steal USA currency, they did defraud USA investors into a.. fake investment and they did steal americians money when they bounced with everything... So....

Now, what was that about his whole deal being in the UK?

The court case is in the UK, the US authorities are not involved and will not be. The UK forces are interested in Ryan Kennedy and Ryan Kennedy alone. Landon Merrill will not be called as there is no evidence of him ever gaining (other than a wage - the same as all other employees) from it. He handled very minimal funds belonging to the company and anything he did do was at Ryan's request. Hence the investigators aren't all that interested. Ryan was the one who took all of the BTC, not Landon. Of course, if someone were to open a case inside the USA, that would be different. However as Kennedy had the BTC and he is a UK resident, the UK forces are dealing with the fraud reports etc.

The only instance someone would need to open a case in the USA is to do as you suggested, to go after Landon and the US employees.

Anyway, I have received an email from the police investigator with regards to this. He says the below:

Seb

Apologies for the late reply.  There is no public record but and if anyone phones up A&S all they will be told is that we are investigating  a criminal complaint etc. and that a male and female have been arrested.  In criminal matters it does not become public domain until after their first appearance in court.  But that does not always stop the press from releasing details. If you know of anyone who has lost money they can contact me via this e-mail or on 01275 816580 and I will be quite happy to talk to them,

Peter

A&S refers to Avon and Somerset police here.

Now, I have included his phone number here, his email is Pete.Wood@avonandsomerset.police.uk.

I must stress though that this is not an 'AND' situation. You should not contact both him AND the action fraud. If you have already submitted a claim via action fraud, that is good enough. Even if you have not and just wish to report a simple loss of funds, action fraud is still the best place to go. It will be properly recorded in the police database and have the correct information.

The only time I would suggest getting in touch with this investigator is if you lost a significant amount of money and also had a lot of contact with Ryan Kennedy with chat logs to back that up.

I have been putting together bits of evidence for him in the past so if you want to be 100% it is included in any reports I also make, feel free to pm it to me as well.

Again, please do not spam this guy's inbox it will only slow the investigation down, but I felt I should include it at his request.

The exact word I have from him is this:

If the case goes to court and Ryan Kennedy loses, those that filled in action fraud reports could be in with a chance at getting some recompense.

Bear in mind all of this will be traced on the blockchain so I wouldn't suggest lying about what you gave him.

It will be on a percentage basis I can imagine. If they manage to seize $1m of assets and there are $5m worth of claims, each of those claims would most likely get ~20% back of what they lost.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:42:30 PM

this is taking place in the UK not the US, laws are waaaaaaay different in the UK, as are the legal proceedings

Why does everyone insist that this didn't happen in the USA?  BOFFIN HAD MOOLAH AMERICAN ACCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION, IN HIS NAME.  Why do people keep saying this is a UK deal? USA wasn't involved? Nobody from the US has claims? Their business wsn't operating in the States?  They WERE operating/conducting financial transactions in the USA, they DID have businesses registered in the states, they DID sell "investments" to Americans, they did steal USA currency, they did defraud USA investors into a.. fake investment and they did steal americians money when they bounced with everything... So....

Now, what was that about his whole deal being in the UK?

The court case is in the UK, the US authorities are not involved and will not be. The UK forces are interested in Ryan Kennedy and Ryan Kennedy alone. Landon Merrill will not be called as there is no evidence of him ever gaining (other than a wage - the same as all other employees) from it. He handled very minimal funds belonging to the company and anything he did do was at Ryan's request. Hence the investigators aren't all that interested. Ryan was the one who took all of the BTC, not Landon. Of course, if someone were to open a case inside the USA, that would be different. However as Kennedy had the BTC and he is a UK resident, the UK forces are dealing with the fraud reports etc.

The only instance someone would need to open a case in the USA is to do as you suggested, to go after Landon and the US employees.

Anyway, I have received an email from the police investigator with regards to this. He says the below:

Seb

Apologies for the late reply.  There is no public record but and if anyone phones up A&S all they will be told is that we are investigating  a criminal complaint etc. and that a male and female have been arrested.  In criminal matters it does not become public domain until after their first appearance in court.  But that does not always stop the press from releasing details. If you know of anyone who has lost money they can contact me via this e-mail or on 01275 816580 and I will be quite happy to talk to them,

Peter

A&S refers to Avon and Somerset police here.

Now, I have included his phone number here, his email is Pete.Wood@avonandsomerset.police.uk.

I must stress though that this is not an 'AND' situation. You should not contact both him AND the action fraud. If you have already submitted a claim via action fraud, that is good enough. Even if you have not and just wish to report a simple loss of funds, action fraud is still the best place to go. It will be properly recorded in the police database and have the correct information.

The only time I would suggest getting in touch with this investigator is if you lost a significant amount of money and also had a lot of contact with Ryan Kennedy with chat logs to back that up.

I have been putting together bits of evidence for him in the past so if you want to be 100% it is included in any reports I also make, feel free to pm it to me as well.

Again, please do not spam this guy's inbox it will only slow the investigation down, but I felt I should include it at his request.

The exact word I have from him is this:

If the case goes to court and Ryan Kennedy loses, those that filled in action fraud reports could be in with a chance at getting some recompense.

Bear in mind all of this will be traced on the blockchain so I wouldn't suggest lying about what you gave him.

It will be on a percentage basis I can imagine. If they manage to seize $1m of assets and there are $5m worth of claims, each of those claims would most likely get ~20% back of what they lost.

Pretty much sums up assumptions and reinforces the losses of lots.  I might have lost a few pennies.  You put together all the people who lost a little bit of pennies around the world, it adds up.  It's kind of unfortunate there is nobody to represent the little people.

This case is so fragmented... and targeted at one occurrence that there is mountains of unlawful acts getting overlooked.  Just steal a little bit here and there, and make sure you do it across ultiple boarders, it will complicate the information gather process.  Any other tips and tricks we can learn from Ryan here, because it seems as he rather has managed to get away with minor infractions, but will avoid any liabilities on a significant level.  

I seem to be the only one bitching about Landon, yet following moolah since day one, there seems to be plenty of evidence suggesting he knew the instability of what he was involved with, and negligently took investments, managinging financial services under a boss with NO name, no identity. You're telling me that there is 0 liability for someone who registers a completely random guys financial service under his name, processes transactions (doesn't matter how big or small, breaking the law right) and investments.. gets called out that the situation is less than ideal, and continues to operate knowing his boss has 0 face, and could definately be a complete fraud.. Makes the personal decision to connect the USA with the U company Moolah....... And even better, everyone lost such incremental amounts that there isn't once body to centralize the efforts against him.

Just thinking back to all these donation based initiatives that people sent money thinking they were going to a mental health charity.. and they wen't into some UK peice of shit's pocket, put food on his table, and there is nothing that can be done about it.... Kind of funny.  If you want to do something about it, you probably shouldn't because it's going to cost you a fuck load in lawyer fees.  And if you are americian, report to this place, but not this place, but perhaps this place.

Face it. Nobody knows what is happening.  Thousands who lost little amounts will not come forward and charity money was stolen.  Tis gone, and this is just getting to be a waste of time.

It's just a shame that people who watched this unfold from day 1, knew what was happening, and tried to put info together.. really get to sit back and watch as mr Green gets away with a slap on the wrist and a fast one.  

Enter scams and fraud!  You're good to operate in the Bitcoin space.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:00:40 PM

I posted this in dogecoin subreddit today:

I contacted the Insolvency Service about MooPay's case and was told this:

If any one has claims, they can contact the liquidator liquidating MooPay's assets to pay creditors (people who lost coins would be creditors in the bankruptcy context): Graham Stuart Wolloff (of Elwell Watchorn & Saxton, LLP - 1 East Poultry Ave, London EC1A9PT, United Kingdom) and/or Liam Alexander (same law firm).

Also, I was told if there were any concerns about the conduct of MooPay LTD or its officers, Mr. Brian Penn of the Receiver's Office could also be contacted (Brian.Penn@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk).

Again, contact these people if you hope to receive anything from MooPay's assets. Contacting these folks would be IN ADDITION to contacting Action Fraud.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:50:53 AM

If any one has claims, they can contact the liquidator liquidating MooPay's assets to pay creditors (people who lost coins would be creditors in the bankruptcy context): Graham Stuart Wolloff (of Elwell Watchorn & Saxton, LLP - 1 East Poultry Ave, London EC1A9PT, United Kingdom) and/or Liam Alexander (same law firm).

Also, I was told if there were any concerns about the conduct of MooPay LTD or its officers, Mr. Brian Penn of the Receiver's Office could also be contacted (Brian.Penn@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk).

Again, contact these people if you hope to receive anything from MooPay's assets. Contacting these folks would be IN ADDITION to contacting Action Fraud.
where to contact the liquidator?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:40:49 AM

Good to know but i give up on this but if someone get there found back in full then i will do it but for me that was small amount maybe was more who knows but this doent change a thing.
I sure hope that they will return almoust all found back to there users who trusted them some with all assets other with some small amount and yet some with some low coins stack.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: